PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Mercury Containing Flu Vaccines Pushed On Queuing Voters

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 06:08 PM
“Vote and vaccinate” programs rolled out nationwide in an effort to hard sell shots

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, Nov 3, 2008

State and local health authorities across America are combining polling stations with vaccination clinics, asking the electorate to “vote and vaccinate” at the same time.

Reports from all over the nation confirm that free flu shots are being offered to anyone who is registered to vote.

The driving force behind the idea appears to be the “Vote and Vax” organization, a loose collective of health organizations and associations working in conjunction with state and territorial health agencies of the United States.

According to a CNN report on the program, 235 clinics over 35 states have enrolled. the shots, which the reported is at pains to point out are completely voluntary, must be taken after voting has taken place.

“This is a really fantastic idea and I’m glad they’re bringing it to our attention. Hey, you can kill two birds with one stone.” the CNN anchors comments:

(vid was deleted from youtube)

Vote and vaccinate is another in a series of attempts to push unnecessary and, in many cases, dangerous vaccines on an unwitting American public.

We recently reported on huge protests carried out in New Jersey by concerned parents over a new mandatory “requirement” for children to be vaccinated in order to attend preschools and day-care centers.

We have also previously exposed moves towards making annual flu vaccinations mandatory for all children under the age of 18.

Mercury-based preservative containing flu shots have been directly linked with autism in children. Further studies have shown a decline in neurodevelopmental disorders after the removal of the thimerosal-containing vaccines.

The preservative has been banned or limited in Europe, Japan, England and Russia, yet despite warnings from the Institute of Medicine, the shot is recommended for all pregnant women, infants and children in the U.S.

Last year President Bush vetoed a bill that would have banned mercury in flu vaccines for children despite the fact that he pledged in 2004 to support such a move when campaigning for re-election.

Flu shots for the elderly have also come under increased scrutiny recently, with a growing number of immunologists and epidemiologists saying the vaccine does not work very well or is almost completely ineffective.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mercury-containing-flu-vaccines-pushed-on-queuing-voters.html

banyon
11-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Shouldn't this be "Flu vaccine containing mercury pushed on voters"?

Otherwise, I don't think you're going to get many takers.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm really impressed at your ability to post something from Alex Jones website....do you also believe in the NWO and the Illuminati?

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm really impressed at your ability to post something from Alex Jones website....do you also believe in the NWO and the Illuminati?

I don't "believe in them" which is exactly why I expose them, please pay attention. :shake:

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Wasn't it just last year that we were running extremely low on flu vaccines? I guess they must have a hell of a surplus this year.

Who is paying for those vaccines anyway? And why would they give them away? Altruism? :hmmm:

Guru
11-03-2008, 06:39 PM
voting should not require a form of payment.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
More bullshit from wackos. Proven over and over not to be true.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 06:50 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG>......NOT TEH MERCURY!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
link to autism proven!!

banyon
11-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Wasn't it just last year that we were running extremely low on flu vaccines? I guess they must have a hell of a surplus this year.

Who is paying for those vaccines anyway? And why would they give them away? Altruism? :hmmm:

We've got plenty left over:

Donald Rumsfeld makes $5m killing on bird flu drug

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-rumsfeld-makes-5m-killing-on-bird-flu-drug-469599.html

By Geoffrey Lean and Jonathan Owen
Sunday, 12 March 2006

Donald Rumsfeld has made a killing out of bird flu. The US Defence Secretary has made more than $5m (£2.9m) in capital gains from selling shares in the biotechnology firm that discovered and developed Tamiflu, the drug being bought in massive amounts by Governments to treat a possible human pandemic of the disease.

More than 60 countries have so far ordered large stocks of the antiviral medication - the only oral medicine believed to be effective against the deadly H5N1 strain of the disease - to try to protect their people. The United Nations estimates that a pandemic could kill 150 million people worldwide.

Britain is about halfway through receiving an order of 14.6 million courses of the drug, which the Government hopes will avert some of the 700,000 deaths that might be expected. Tamiflu does not cure the disease, but if taken soon after symptoms appear it can reduce its severity.

The drug was developed by a Californian biotech company, Gilead Sciences. It is now made and sold by the giant chemical company Roche, which pays it a royalty on every tablet sold, currently about a fifth of its price.

Mr Rumsfeld was on the board of Gilead from 1988 to 2001, and was its chairman from 1997. He then left to join the Bush administration, but retained a huge shareholding .

The firm made a loss in 2003, the year before concern about bird flu started. Then revenues from Tamiflu almost quadrupled, to $44.6m, helping put the company well into the black. Sales almost quadrupled again, to $161.6m last year. During this time the share price trebled.

Mr Rumsfeld sold some of his Gilead shares in 2004 reaping - according to the financial disclosure report he is required to make each year - capital gains of more than $5m. The report showed that he still had up to $25m-worth of shares at the end of 2004, and at least one analyst believes his stake has grown well beyond that figure, as the share price has soared. Further details are not likely to become known, however, until Mr Rumsfeld makes his next disclosure in May.

The 2005 report showed that, in all, he owned shares worth up to $95.9m, from which he got an income of up to $13m, owned land worth up to $17m, and made $1m from renting it out.

He also had illiquid investments worth up to $8.1m, including in partnerships investing in biotechnology, issuing reproductions of paintings, and operating art galleries in New Mexico and Wyoming. He also has life insurance with a surrender value of up to $5m, and received up to $1m from the DHR Foundation, in which he has assets worth up to $25m, and $773,743 from the Donald H Rumsfeld Trust, in which he has assets of up to $50m.

Late last week no one at Gilead Sciences was available to comment on Mr Rumsfeld's sale of its stock. In a statement to The Independent on Sunday the Pentagon said: "Secretary Rumsfeld has no relationship with Gilead Sciences, Inc beyond his investments in the company. When he became Secretary of Defence in January 2001, divestiture of his investment in Gilead was not required by the Senate Armed Services Committee, the Office of Government Ethics or the Department of Defence Standards of Conduct Office.

"Upon taking office, he recused himself from participating in any particular matter when the matter would directly and predictably affect his financial interest in Gilead Sciences."

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 06:57 PM
so, old Don saw an opportunity. Good on Don.

banyon
11-03-2008, 06:59 PM
so, old Don saw an opportunity. Good on Don.

You're not familiar with the phrase "conflict of interest", huh?

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 07:09 PM
You're not familiar with the phrase "conflict of interest", huh?

Nah he's part of the good old boy network, how could that possibly go wrong?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Im amazed at these wackjobs who object to FDA rules on untested supplements yet when FDA does the work and proves no link to some crap that is all made up they have a hissy fit.

Moonbats.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:14 PM
why was it a conflict of interest

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Im amazed at these wackjobs who object to FDA rules on untested supplements yet when FDA does the work and proves no link to some crap that is all made up they have a hissy fit.

Moonbats.

Again we have a conflict of interest and once again it is ignored by Mr. Moonbat, Bravo Sir, Bravo! So Cherry Juice is an untested supplement? You are funny so very funny. Aspartame and Mercury are kid tested mother approved.

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
why was it a conflict of interest

Don't pretend like you read the article.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Ohh i get it. He was a republican. Thats the connection. How much did he lose in the last 6 weeks?

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Ohh i get it. He was a republican. Thats the connection.

Hrrrrrrrrr, yuh! That's what i said. It certainly had nothing to do with his position in government, thier actions, or his profits. Your deductive abilities are like if Encyclopedia Brown and Corky from Life Goes on had a kid.

How much did he lose in the last 6 weeks?

Nothing, unless he sold in the middle, and not much then.

Of course, if you had, er Read the f*cking article, then you would know that he sold it a couple of years ago.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Ohh i get it. He was a republican. Thats the connection. How much did he lose in the last 6 weeks?

NEOCON is the correct term.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Ohhh

When previous generations stood in line in grade school to get our vac's, who was behind it then?

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Ohhh

When previous generations stood in line in grade school to get our vac's, who was behind it then?

Ohhh, there's a prior instance of a key administration figure making millions off of a government vaccine program activlely promoted by that same administration.

I'll count the seconds until you point out this prior example.

1 million...

never mind, as if you'd do that.

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 07:40 PM
We've got plenty left over:

Donald Rumsfeld makes $5m killing on bird flu drug

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-rumsfeld-makes-5m-killing-on-bird-flu-drug-469599.html

By Geoffrey Lean and Jonathan Owen
Sunday, 12 March 2006

Donald Rumsfeld has made a killing out of bird flu. The US Defence Secretary has made more than $5m (£2.9m) in capital gains from selling shares in the biotechnology firm that discovered and developed Tamiflu, the drug being bought in massive amounts by Governments to treat a possible human pandemic of the disease.

More than 60 countries have so far ordered large stocks of the antiviral medication - the only oral medicine believed to be effective against the deadly H5N1 strain of the disease - to try to protect their people. The United Nations estimates that a pandemic could kill 150 million people worldwide.

Britain is about halfway through receiving an order of 14.6 million courses of the drug, which the Government hopes will avert some of the 700,000 deaths that might be expected. Tamiflu does not cure the disease, but if taken soon after symptoms appear it can reduce its severity.

The drug was developed by a Californian biotech company, Gilead Sciences. It is now made and sold by the giant chemical company Roche, which pays it a royalty on every tablet sold, currently about a fifth of its price.

Mr Rumsfeld was on the board of Gilead from 1988 to 2001, and was its chairman from 1997. He then left to join the Bush administration, but retained a huge shareholding .

The firm made a loss in 2003, the year before concern about bird flu started. Then revenues from Tamiflu almost quadrupled, to $44.6m, helping put the company well into the black. Sales almost quadrupled again, to $161.6m last year. During this time the share price trebled.

Mr Rumsfeld sold some of his Gilead shares in 2004 reaping - according to the financial disclosure report he is required to make each year - capital gains of more than $5m. The report showed that he still had up to $25m-worth of shares at the end of 2004, and at least one analyst believes his stake has grown well beyond that figure, as the share price has soared. Further details are not likely to become known, however, until Mr Rumsfeld makes his next disclosure in May.

The 2005 report showed that, in all, he owned shares worth up to $95.9m, from which he got an income of up to $13m, owned land worth up to $17m, and made $1m from renting it out.

He also had illiquid investments worth up to $8.1m, including in partnerships investing in biotechnology, issuing reproductions of paintings, and operating art galleries in New Mexico and Wyoming. He also has life insurance with a surrender value of up to $5m, and received up to $1m from the DHR Foundation, in which he has assets worth up to $25m, and $773,743 from the Donald H Rumsfeld Trust, in which he has assets of up to $50m.

Late last week no one at Gilead Sciences was available to comment on Mr Rumsfeld's sale of its stock. In a statement to The Independent on Sunday the Pentagon said: "Secretary Rumsfeld has no relationship with Gilead Sciences, Inc beyond his investments in the company. When he became Secretary of Defence in January 2001, divestiture of his investment in Gilead was not required by the Senate Armed Services Committee, the Office of Government Ethics or the Department of Defence Standards of Conduct Office.

"Upon taking office, he recused himself from participating in any particular matter when the matter would directly and predictably affect his financial interest in Gilead Sciences."

I get the point but bird flu is not the same as what the OP was talking about.

The title of this article is a little misleading itself. He made the money selling the stock, not selling the vaccine to little kids on the street corner.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:42 PM

The title of this article is a little misleading itself. He made the money selling the stock, not selling the vaccine to little kids on the street corner.

NO MATTER dont use facts!

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:42 PM

He made the money after the government actively promoted the problem and purchased the supplies. It's buy low sell high, right? The company's net worth was centrally tied up in the success of Tamiflu, hence the focus on its stock perfomance.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Keep looking for more reasons to hate the guy. This one wont have any traction.

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Keep looking for more reasons to hate the guy. This one wont have any traction.

Very persuasive. The part I liked best was how you didn't read the article I posted and didn't answer 65% of the questions I posed to you. Clearly you are on your game.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
I read it the first time moron. Its slanted to make him look like some sort of demon for investing and getting lucky. No mention of his investments that came to nothing nor any mention of the impact of the last 6 weeks on his investment. You are so blinded by your obama glasses that a supposedly educated preson like yourself cannot even apply critical thinking when you read this garbage.

Keep that government job

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
He made the money after the government actively promoted the problem and purchased the supplies. It's buy low sell high, right? The company's net worth was centrally tied up in the success of Tamiflu, hence the focus on its stock perfomance.

Timing is interesting for sure. Is that why he joined the board of the company in 1997? Think he knew he would be in a position to influence things internationally so he could capitalize?

Oh, you also did notice in the article that he still owns a large chunk of shares didn't you? Guess he only sold some of it high with hopes of creating more issues and pushing the price for the remainder shares that much higher.

Sorry, not a Cheney fan here either but this one doesn't have much bite to it IMO.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I read it the first time moron. Its slanted to make him look like some sort of demon for investing and getting lucky. No mention of his investments that came to nothing nor any mention of the impact of the last 6 weeks on his investment. You are so blinded by your obama glasses that a supposedly educated preson like yourself cannot even apply critical thinking when you read this garbage.

You read it the first time? Then why did you ask about how much Rumsfeld lost in the last six weeks?

Now you're still repeating some nonsense abot what he lost in the last six weeks. Let me put it in bold for you since that's all you appear to be able to read: HE SOLD MOST OF IT IN 2004. There, could you read that?

Also, Cheney aggressively promoted this bird flu threat (http://www.redorbit.com/news/politics/364854/cheney_says_bird_flu_could_pose_economic_risk/index.html), when there was really no data to back it up. You know that they had a pretty close connection, right?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:08 PM
So you assume he has not been a bad guy investing in sure bets since then? You ar actually upset over a non issue that occured in 2004? Slow day in the county today?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Timing is interesting for sure. Is that why he joined the board of the company in 1997? Think he knew he would be in a position to influence things internationally so he could capitalize?

Oh, you also did notice in the article that he still owns a large chunk of shares didn't you? Guess he only sold some of it high with hopes of creating more issues and pushing the price for the remainder shares that much higher.

Sorry, not a Cheney fan here either but this one doesn't have much bite to it IMO.

I think these guys have been lining their own and their friends' pockets since they got a key to the place in 2001. This is just a part of a much broader pattern, so I'm not too skeptical of it, given the similarities to other circumstances surrounding this administration.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:11 PM
So you assume he has not been a bad guy investing in sure bets since then? You ar actually upset over a non issue that occured in 2004? Slow day in the county today?

Did you read the OP? (Wait, why did I bother to ask that) It's a fringe topic, I just thought I'd add to it.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:11 PM
I think these guys have been lining their own and their friends' pockets since they got a key to the place in 2001. This is just a part of a much broader pattern, so I'm not too skeptical of it, given the similarities to other circumstances surrounding this administration.

such as?

And did any similar thing ever happen before?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:19 PM
such as?

And did any similar thing ever happen before?

Such as?

Halliburton, Bechtel, Unocal, Shell?

KBR?

Ringing out any cobwebs there?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Whitewater?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Whitewater?

Whitewater predated Clinton's presidency. So, though it also involved suspicious circumstances (and I am on record in this forum as anti-Clinton) it is totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand, not that your mention of it is surprising.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:27 PM
OHHHH so its ok then..

Sorta like Rezco/Obama real estate deals...

You can do better than this I hope.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
OHHHH so its ok then..

Sorta like Rezco/Obama real estate deals...

You can do better than this I hope.

You have drifted WAY off topic, and you still haven't answered 65% of the questions I posed, or probably read the article. So, I'll take your dismissal with a boulder-sized grain of salt, thanks.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:39 PM
What 35% did I answer

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
What 35% did I answer

Fair enough, you probably avoided every one you could, it's your M.O.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Glad my kid is out of school. We need people to avoid vacs for kids so they can send the little sickys to contaminate everyone else.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Glad my kid is out of school. We need people to avoid vacs for kids so they can send the little sickys to contaminate everyone else.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7covf3Xi6OQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7covf3Xi6OQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Things were so much better when we had TB running rampant and polio was sure a good time.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Things were so much better when we had TB running rampant and polio was sure a good time.

Yeah, that's what i was advocating! Rampant disease all the way!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

KILLER_CLOWN
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM

Congrats you made it through! have another shot, how many sticks filled with toxins would you like?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Typhid was hoot, diptheria was a real rush.

Damn Vacs.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Typhid was hoot, diptheria was a real rush.

Damn Vacs.

YeaHHHH damn all vaccinations, THAT'S what this thread was about, totally!

http://allaboutalpha.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/strawman.jpg

Logical
11-03-2008, 09:10 PM
This thread does not have 100 responses yet so I assume Big Daddy has not found it.