PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Obama be payin for my gas and mortgage!!!!

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ChiefaRoo
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jesus Christ. Does she really think that? Really?

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I heard this as an audio clip on local talk radio last night. Absolutely crazy.

Oh, and I want my mortgage paid for too. Too bad I already voted and it wasn't for Obama, guess I lose out.

Donger
11-03-2008, 06:42 PM
ROFL

Useful Idiot.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 06:44 PM
I heard this as an audio clip on local talk radio last night. Absolutely crazy.

Oh, and I want my mortgage paid for too. Too bad I already voted and it wasn't for Obama, guess I lose out.

Actually Obama will win, therefor you will still win too. Not for the reasons you posted though.

Dave Lane
I think she means that the economy is going to boom and she can get a job or participate in the increased economy so she can pay her mortgage and gas.

Dave

Robo-Chachi
Really, it sounds like she is alluding to the economy being turned around and not having to worry so much about jobs and being able to pay the bills, not that Obama is going to make it rain.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I think she means that the economy is going to boom and she can get a job or participate in the increased economy so she can pay her mortgage and gas.

Dave

Dave Lane speaks/translates dumbass.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Really, it sounds like she is alluding to the economy being turned around and not having to worry so much about jobs and being able to pay the bills, not that Obama is going to make it rain.

Don't trip all over yourself to defend this dolt.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Don't trip all over yourself to defend this dolt.

Any idiot would understand what she means...well...I guess, not any idiot.

Robo-Chachi
11-03-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm tripping all over myself trying to teach you what context means.

HemiEd
11-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Jesus Christ. Does she really think that? Really?The sad part, yes they do. Listen to the link in my sig.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Any idiot would understand what she means...well...I guess, not any idiot.

any idiot that wants her vote would shape her comments in their favor - yeah i get that.

Do I think this woman thinks that Obama's economic plan will improve her life to the point where she is making so much money that she doesn't have to worry about her mortgage or paying for gas? Not a chance.

banyon
11-03-2008, 06:49 PM

Why did you attribute Ebonics-type language to this young lady when she didn't say anything that had that type of sound?

Oh, never mind I know why.

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
"It was the most memorable time of my life. It was a touching moment, because I never thought this day would happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know, if I, if I help him [Barack], hes gonna help me!"

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Why did you attribute Ebonics-type language to this young lady when she didn't say anything that had that type of sound?

U R TEH RACIST!!!!!!!!@!

the Talking Can

that was exactly her point

but racists only see "black" people, if you're black you must a welfare queen....

this forum has just become a fucking cesspool of the worst of this country...

between the uber white power posts of big "i want to assassinate obama" daddy and shitsprayer, the epic insanity and racial fear of denise, and now this....oh yeah, and kcjohhny....just vile, unconscionable stuff....

dirk digler

Dave

That is how interpreted her words. She also sounded very proud and excited that Obama is close to being the next POTUS

VAChief
11-03-2008, 06:56 PM
that was exactly her point

but racists only see "black" people, if you're black you must a welfare queen....

this forum has just become a ****ing cesspool of the worst of this country...

between the uber white power posts of big "i want to assassinate obama" daddy and shitsprayer, the epic insanity and racial fear of denise, and now this....oh yeah, and kcjohhny....just vile, unconscionable stuff....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

banyon
11-03-2008, 06:57 PM
U R TEH RACIST!!!!!!!!@!

You said it. Why be bashful about what you said?

did you want to talk about how Obama's grandmother wasn't really sick again?

Bootlegged
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
It really is a cult, isn't it? So blindly loyal you are willing to defend this idiot.

Get it all out - racist, bigot, etc. If not wanting to pay for Peggy's mortgage and gas makes me a racist, so be it. Obama is a piece of shit.

kcfanintitanhell
11-03-2008, 07:02 PM
It really is a cult, isn't it? So blindly loyal you are willing to defend this idiot.

Get it all out - racist, bigot, etc. If not wanting to pay for Peggy's mortgage and gas makes me a racist, so be it. Obama is a piece of shit.

Know what? 50 years ago the Grand Old Party probably wouldn't allow someone like you to even be affiliated with them.

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM

You're the one blindly characterizing and inserting things that weren't anywhere in the video.

Your not wanting to pay someone else's mortgage didn't make you a racist. Good lord you may be the most disingenuous person posting on this board.

Your action here, saying that Peggy didn't know how to use the English language properly (undoubtedly because of her race) was a racially prejudiced thing to post. Don't be such a f*king vagina about it and own your ignorant words.

chiefforlife
11-03-2008, 07:06 PM

A young lady is excited about Obama being president and now YOU are going to have to pay for her gas and mortgage? And Obama, is a piece of shit?

I realize most racism is born from ignorance but you prove it regularly.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Obama isnt paying, he is takling YOUR money...why cant people see what redistribution is all about...you earned it, now you want to give it to the government so they can give your money you earned to someone who is living off the handout?

Donger
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage."

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Ebonics type language?

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Ebonics type language?

Usually, you at least read the thread title. Not much more, but usually at least that.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
You are back with your usual lack of depth. Where have you been?

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I must have missed some history related with Bootlegged because I am not seeing where you guys are getting all in an uproar over his thread title. I guess I should pay more attention to the authors of the posts I read instead of the content.

As to the context, I heard her saying that she wasn't going to have to worry about paying for gas or her mortgage any more. Now she did make a comment about "You know, if I, if I help him [Barack], he’s gonna help me!" which is why I made the comment about not voting for him so I don't get anything back I suppose. I made the assumption that the help she gave was through a vote.

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:34 PM
You are back with your usual lack of depth. Where have you been?

(Quick, I'll divert attention from the post with some Kung-fu style reverse mojo on this guy! I won't have to comment in depth myself, but I'll try to accuse him of the same and see how it goes!) [/"Honest"Chieffan]

Bill Parcells
11-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Dave Lane speaks/translates dumbass.

Yes! :clap:

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:37 PM
I must have missed some history related with Bootlegged because I am not seeing where you guys are getting all in an uproar over his thread title. I guess I should pay more attention to the authors of the posts I read instead of the content.

As to the context, I heard her saying that she wasn't going to have to worry about paying for gas or her mortgage any more. Now she did make a comment about "You know, if I, if I help him [Barack], hes gonna help me!" which is why I made the comment about not voting for him so I don't get anything back I suppose. I made the assumption that the help she gave was through a vote.

You think the thread title is appropriate?

Donger
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM

Do you laugh when black comedians make fun of white people? How they speak? Can't dance, etc.?

Bill Parcells
11-03-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.subvulture.com/archive/white_xmas_al_jolson.jpg

Should I paint my face black and run out of my house saying mammy! then maybe my mortgage and gas will be payed for?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
I may have Cream of Wheat for breakfast and some Aunt Jemima pancakes. Tell me advertising doesnt work.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM

Dave

This is the stupid fucking thing that I have ever heard. Pull that dick out of you mouth, you are getting ready to pass out.

Hydrae
11-03-2008, 07:42 PM

I didn't even notice it to be honest. I knew immediately what the video was about, I heard an audio clip last night.

BTW, the talk show I was listening to here in Austin that this was played on is hosted by an African American woman so other than bitching about the thread title, how about we discuss the contents of the video?

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Do you laugh when black comedians make fun of white people? How they speak? Can't dance, etc.?

So, this is a "yes"?

banyon
11-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I didn't even notice it to be honest. I knew immediately what the video was about, I heard an audio clip last night.

BTW, the talk show I was listening to here in Austin that this was played on is hosted by an African American woman so other than bitching about the thread title, how about we discuss the contents of the video?

I've seen several posts about the content of what she said.

I also think Bootlegged deserves to be called out for this crap.

Demonpenz
11-03-2008, 07:49 PM

leave comedians out of this

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM

I think you should be offended that this lady has been lied to. I am positive she didn't make this sh!t up. Either that our go be offended somewhere else. Its tiring.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM

So you didnt watch it.

Bill Parcells
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM

Holy overreactions Batman. the thread title is not a big deal.

Donger
11-03-2008, 08:03 PM
So, this is a "yes"?

I find it no more offense than Chris Rock's humor, no.

memyselfI
11-03-2008, 08:14 PM
I think the level of expectation and sense of entitlement will be quite high for blacks and that will sink him in the end. We are just now hearing about this angle with more to come after he's actually in office, I'm sure.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/washington/1256508,CST-EDT-laura03.article

BY LAURA WASHINGTON

'This is a time that even folks of my generation have never seen before," says Timuel Black.

Black has seen many a lifetime from his lifelong perch on Chicago's South Side. The revered scholar, historian, political activist and grass-roots intellectual turns 90 on Dec. 7, Pearl Harbor Day. He was born and raised in Bronzeville, the historic and iconic heart of black Chicago.

He is my most reliable barometer of what thoughtful African Americans are saying. I caught up with by phone last week. He had just returned home after voting early for You Know Who.

So what will black folks be thinking as Sen. Barack Obama seals the deal -- to become America's first black president?

Black -- and every African American he knows -- desperately wants Obama to win. "Barack is the best that America has to offer," he says.

He notes that the senator's saga -- born and bred in Hawaii and Indonesia, schooled in the Ivy League, a life of relative privilege -- is not shared by the preponderance of American blacks. "He has a different experience."

Indeed. Blacks must tamp down their sky-high expectations. Obama is running to become president of the world. We must learn to share.

By necessity, he has run a post-racial campaign. "To be a good president, you first have to be president," said Black, professor emeritus of social sciences at the City Colleges of Chicago. "I am not being derogatory, but explanatory."

The reality is that on Tuesday, we will elect a black president. Period.

Obama's virtually flawless campaign reaped big love from millions around the world.

It is fitting that, a few days ago, as the campaign thundered toward its grand crescendo, he finally got the love from America's mythical first black president, Bill Clinton. It is also ironic. While Clinton has trotted himself around as the black man's best friend, Obama will win tomorrow -- and win big -- by vigilantly avoiding talking about people of color and the maladies they face.

Obama will indeed be the real first black president. To be a successful American president, he will have to devise a way to pull us out of a historic quagmire.

African Americans -- and a lot of other people -- better hunker down for some disappointment. Their hero is already getting fitted for the economic and political straitjacket he'll wear for the next four years. The Middle East wars will rage on and that shiny piggy bank known as the U.S. Treasury will be busted. As black folks always say, when they let us take over, you know things are pretty dire.

One thing Obama has going for him: He will look stupendous compared with the current occupant of the White House. Incompetent predecessors present propitious opportunities.

So how will he govern? Turn on the tube and watch the conservative pundits sniff: It goes something like "America is a center-right nation, but Obama will surely govern from the left." He will inevitably overreach and fail, they cackle. They are gleefully awaiting the fall.

I'm betting they'll be waiting a long time. Obama is the consummate pragmatist. If he governs the way he campaigned, he will put lipstick on the pig. (You heard it here first -- watch for an Obama/Palin matchup in 2012.)

I asked Tim Black what he will be thinking about on Election Day. "I will be hopin' and dreamin.' Not thinking too much."

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Holy overreactions Batman. the thread title is not a big deal.

Do you think you could show it to the young lady and she (or her mother) would say it's all in good fun?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:17 PM
So you didnt watch it.

What leads you to that conclusion?

Bill Parcells
11-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Do you think you could show it to the young lady and she (or her mother) would say it's all in good fun?

Good god man. I can't believe you are this sensitive about this.

I would show it. but the prototypical reaction usually is to cry racism. kind of like you're doing now.

People do talk like this, banyon. it's not all that terrible.

Rain Man
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
You're welcome, Peggy. When Obama sends you over to pick up my television, will you be sure to lock the door afterwards?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Good god man. I can't believe you are this sensitive about this.

I would show it. but the prototypical reaction usually is to cry racism. kind of like you're doing now.

People do talk like this, banyon. it's not all that terrible.

These are the types of things where people are showing racial prejudices but still think it's no big deal. This is precisely the kind of activity where it should be pointed out and confronted. It's easy to confront a bunch of kooky guys in white hats, but more difficult when it's done more subtly.

The point i made about her mother or her being presented with this thread title I think is fair. My principle in life on these matters: if you can't say something in front of a group of people of different racial makeup, then you probably shouldn't say it.

Perhaps my upbringing in Memphis, TN, where whites are the minority population has made me pretty sensitive to these issues, since I had to face these issues many times, but I feel we should move beyond these type of comments where we impute ignorance to a young lady, particularly in a clip where her speech patterns aren't demonstrative of the accusation in the least.

Donger
11-03-2008, 08:29 PM
You're welcome, Peggy. When Obama sends you over to pick up my television, will you be sure to lock the door afterwards?

Could you tape the remote to the top, please? Not the screen. That leaves gooey residue.

Thanks.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:31 PM
These are the types of things where people are showing racial prejudices but still think it's no big deal. This is precisely the kind of activity where it should be pointed out and confronted. It's easy to confront a bunch of kooky guys in white hats, but more difficult when it's done more subtly.

The point i made about her mother or her being presented with this thread title I think is fair. My principle in life on these matters: if you can't say something in front of a group of people of different racial makeup, then you probably shouldn't say it.

Perhaps my upbringing in Memphis, TN, where whites are the minority population has made me pretty sensitive to these issues, since I had to face these issues many times, but I feel we should move beyond these type of comments where we impute ignorance to a young lady, particularly in a clip where her speech patterns aren't demonstrative of the accusation in the least.

But when the issue of Mexicans comes up you were in the lead to point out how many there are in Dodge and how we need to do something about those illegals.

Guess is all about the perspective....

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM

Oh don't be ridiculous...look at what the girl said.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Oh don't be ridiculous...look at what the girl said.

What did she say that you feel makes my comment unfair?

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 08:36 PM
"Obama be stealin' Rainman's Telabision an traddin' it fo a slice of some ho be goin' as Peggy"

Watch - no outrage - silence - crickets

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:37 PM
unfair was not the point. ridiculous was.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
But when the issue of Mexicans comes up you were in the lead to point out how many there are in Dodge and how we need to do something about those illegals.

Guess is all about the perspective....

Calling illegals illegals isn't racist in the least. It's accurate. I don't believe I limited my answer to Mexicans. We have many Guatemalans, Somalians, and Colombians here as well.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
unfair was not the point. ridiculous was.

Okay, then, what did she say that made my comment ridiculous?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Regardless of what she said, your entire contribution to the thread is ridiculous. Making a issue over such silliness. If you think this is bad wait till he is elected, if he is. Will you be outfront every screw up when it is made public and you screaming racist racist?

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Regardless of what she said, your entire contribution to the thread is ridiculous. Making a issue over such silliness. If you think this is bad wait till he is elected, if he is. Will you be outfront every screw up when it is made public and you screaming racist racist?

Thanks for confirming that you are totally dishonest about my argument or what was actually said in the video.

ROYC75
11-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Dave

Many economist are saying there will be no change in the economy in 2009, 2010 at the earliest.

Time will tell ......

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks for confirming that you are totally dishonest about my argument or what was actually said in the video.

Just what is this so called argument? You didnt watch the video and you think the title is racist? Good lord.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Just what is this so called argument? You didnt watch the video and you think the title is racist? Good lord.

You seem to be confusing me with you. BEP would call this "projection". I watched the video the moment I clicked on the thread and 2x since. Yes the thread title is racially prejudiced (and I've stated why several times) and I didn't say "racist".

so, good lord, perhaps you could grab your arm and see if you can tell the difference between your elbow and your a**hole.

RJ
11-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Many economist are saying there will be no change in the economy in 2009, 2010 at the earliest.

Time will tell ......

I don't believe that. I think we'll see the beginnings of a turnaround by late spring, regardless of who is president.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:51 PM
You seem to be confusing me with you. BEP would call this "projection". I watched the video the moment I clicked on the thread and 2x since. Yes the thread title is racially prejudiced (and I've stated why several times) and I didn't say "racist".

so, good lord, perhaps you could grab your arm and see if you can tell the difference between your elbow and your a**hole.

Wow, now you are getting to your normal level. No I didnt confuse you with BEP. You seldom make a point that you can defend. BEP does.

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Wow, now you are getting to your normal level. No I didnt confuse you with BEP. You seldom make a point that you can defend. BEP does.
Kil...

ah, forget it.

Dave Lane
"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage."

Had she added because Obama is going to give me money to pay these bills I might agree that she's an idiot. Its hard to tell what she means and when you are as excited as she appears to be its easy to say something different than what you mean.

banyon

I'll repost my reply that was substantial and you didn't want to reply to for obvious reasons. Go eat a bag of d*cks.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Is eat a bag of d*cks a anti gay slur? This is the types of things where people are showing prejudices but still think it's no big deal. This is precisely the kind of activity where it should be pointed out and confronted. It's easy to confront a bunch of kooky guys in white hats, but more difficult when it's done more subtly.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Is eat a bag of d*cks a anti gay slur? This is the types of things where people are showing prejudices but still think it's no big deal. This is precisely the kind of activity where it should be pointed out and confronted. It's easy to confront a bunch of kooky guys in white hats, but more difficult when it's done more subtly.

I don't think gays normally eat bags of d*cks. I'll defer to your expert opinon though.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
You seem to have the upper hand on expertise here. Maybe a Memphis thing

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Obama isnt paying, he is takling YOUR money...why cant people see what redistribution is all about...you earned it, now you want to give it to the government so they can give your money you earned to someone who is living off the handout?

You are such a grade A retard.

banyon
11-03-2008, 08:59 PM

No, you seemed offended. Just take your mouth off your partners c*ck for a second and let us know whether or not I offended you with my post.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 09:01 PM

Are you anti Union? There is a unionized factory that produces 'Bag-O-D!cks' in Dodge. Banyon is being pro-union - not anti gay.

Robo-Chachi
11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Thread title is clearly bigoted. It's as if it was an Asian in the video and you titled it "Me rikey Obama!!"

You can say I'm making a broad assumption and taking things out of context, but then, that is what you did by starting this thread.

Dave Lane
11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
You are such a grade A retard.

Well it would be the first A he ever received so he has that going for him!

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:05 PM

It's funnier when you do it.

Yeah, f*ck education and all that book-learning an cipherin'!

Git us another good ol boy, yeeehaw!

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Banyon is being Banyon...all this garbage that gets him in a corner and he responds with eat a bag of d*cks. He is shallow and transparent but can be fun.

He may be in the running for corporate counsel at Eat-a-bag-o-d*cks LLC so dont be bringing that in here

bag-o-d*icks was not a slur aimed at the Irish by the way.

Dave Lane
11-03-2008, 09:06 PM

On a serious note what level of education do you have? I'm working on a conceptual piece and you seem like you would fit the profile.

Dave

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:07 PM
It's funnier when you do it.

At least your response is clever. But, that's a group that hasn't really lacked for representation at this point.

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Banyon is being Banyon...all this garbage that gets him in a corner and he responds with eat a bag of d*cks. He is shallow and transparent but can be fun.

He may be in the running for corporate counsel at Eat-a-bag-o-d*cks LLC so dont be bringing that in here

bag-o-d*icks was not a slur aimed at the Irish by the way.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you with that bit about your c*ck sucking activities and all.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
At least your response is clever. But, that's a group that hasn't really lacked for representation at this point.

Then by all means, continue to berate others.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM

Its all he has to fight with. Imagine his outrage over lawyer jokes.

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:15 PM

I will. I posted my substantive reply earlier. No one has responded to it yet.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Banyon is a lawyer? - damn - I always thought he was batsh!t crazy but batsh!t crazy and doin' some lawyerin'. Is this bizarro world?

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:16 PM

I tell lawyer jokes. I chose to be a lawyer. This young lady did not choose to be black. That is the main difference.

Mizzou_8541
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
The sad part, yes they do. Listen to the link in my sig.

Dude, that link is insane! I can't even wrap my mind around that. I'm guessing that this is partially because Howard Stern was sticking a mic in their face, but, regardless, how do you not know that Sarah Palin is not his running mate?

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Id say she got the better deal

Simply Red
11-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Banyon is a lawyer? - damn - I always thought he was batsh!t crazy but batsh!t crazy and doin' some lawyerin'. Is this bizarro world?

mm hmm,

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Id say she got the better deal

What, she got retards like you to defend and excuse people calling her an ignoramus because she is black? Yeah, that's a great deal.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I will. I posted my substantive reply earlier. No one has responded to it yet.

And I reject it as a shallow attempt to cover your ass.

HonestChieffan
11-03-2008, 09:23 PM
anti retard as well? man you have some bagage

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM

LMAO It's almost like you're 14 years old behind a keyboard.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2008, 09:24 PM
OBAMA IS GONNA TAKE ALL YER MONEYZ!!!! AND GIVE IT TO ALL THE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I tell lawyer jokes. I chose to be a lawyer. This young lady did not choose to be black. That is the main difference.

You forgot that she didn't chose to be stupid either. You - as a lawyer - should realize that this lady believes 1 of three things. She thinks that Obama will give her a substantial amount of money via some redistribution system to make thing up for things that happened 100+ years ago. Or, she has been lied to that she will have a new source of income because Obama will deliver on his promise to redistribute income. Or, she is an idiot and still may have been lied to. One of these things are true. You need to pick which defense you are going to support.

Good luck.

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:25 PM
And I reject it as a shallow attempt to cover your ass.

What need do I have to CMA on this topic? Absolutely none, thanks.

But your affirmation that you won't acknowledge it either is helpful in ascertaining your stance, thanks.

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:27 PM

I'll stick with Mr. Flopnut's assessment of your intellect, thanks.

banyon
11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
You forgot that she didn't chose to be stupid either. You - as a lawyer - should realize that this lady believes 1 of three things. She thinks that Obama will give her a substantial amount of money via some redistribution system to make thing up for things that happened 100+ years ago. Or, she has been lied to that she will have a new source of income because Obama will deliver on his promise to redistribute income. Or, she is an idiot and still may have been lied to. One of these things are true. You need to pick which defense you are going to support.

Good luck.

She "didn't chose to be stupid"? Really?

My entire argument is about the inappropriate thread title, your post doesn't touch on that, so thanks for playing.

Mizzou_8541
11-03-2008, 09:34 PM

My entire argument is about the inappropriate thread title, your post doesn't touch on that, so thanks for playing.

It is inappropriate.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 09:49 PM

So what you are saying, not that I want to speak for you, but you are saying that it is wrong to criticize a person that woefully un-informed, or intentional or unintentional un-informed. Kinda sounds like the 'I'm Stupid' argument for me.

She may have been lied to but that is the responsibility of the press to vett. which hasn't happened - FYI.

For now - I would classify her as stupid - yes. Any more questions?

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Banyon - FYI - every time I see your avi I think of W.C. Fields - not FDR.

Chief Henry
11-04-2008, 07:39 AM
OBAMA IS GONNA TAKE ALL YER MONEYZ!!!! AND GIVE IT TO ALL THE ****ERS!!!!!!!!

She obviously thinks so.

To think, she can vote :rolleyes:

Bootlegged
06-08-2010, 10:55 AM

Dave

Nostrafkngdamus

Chief Henry
06-08-2010, 01:01 PM
A news crew needs to go back and do a follow up about her.

Claynus
06-08-2010, 02:08 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ic5s3c.jpg