PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Repub is the new Retard..........

whatsmynameagain
11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
and thats that!

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:07 PM
whatsmyname is the Old Douchbag.

Retro-bag.

thats that.

DaFace
11-03-2008, 10:08 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/PfaffVWseller/AwesomeThread.jpg

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:09 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/PfaffVWseller/AwesomeThread.jpg

Is that KcJohnny when someone tells him there's pie?

dirk digler
11-03-2008, 10:09 PM

LMAO

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:10 PM

No, thats the American taxpayer when you actually decide to work full time like a grownup.

whatsmynameagain
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
No, thats the American taxpayer when you actually decide to work full time like a grownup.

I work 40 hours a week and have my own ebay business. I will be looking like that tomorrow when mccain claims is 150 total in the ec. Iowanian you're a bitch and everyone knows it

BucEyedPea
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I work 40 hours a week and have my own ebay business. I will be looking like that tomorrow when mccain claims is 150 total in the ec. Iowanian you're a bitch and everyone knows it

He was talking to Mecca. Mecca is a stud who has butt sex all day with women including on the net. Then watches football on Sunday. :D

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 10:20 PM

Only 40 hours a week. Pvssy.

wazu
11-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I work 40 hours a week and have my own ebay business...

You should follow this up with the following statements:

"I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you...I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I'm a swell guy."

-and-

"I'm a MAN! I'm FORTY!"

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:22 PM

oooooooh and EBAY bi-ness....why didn't you say so.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pRG9PRRsN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pRG9PRRsN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll wager It'll be embarrassing for you to get turned out by a "bitch".

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
He was talking to Mecca. Mecca is a stud who has butt sex all day with women including on the net. Then watches football on Sunday. :D

Well no but that's what I'd like to do.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 10:24 PM
40 hours a week and a business owner - what are you doing the other 240 hours a week - fapping on the internet?

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:24 PM

You really need a new line I've seen you say this to me and several other people, it's like anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically some lazy jobless bum.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I hide my new lines under your job applications.

I think you're a lazy bum, not because you don't agree with me, but because you don't work.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:28 PM
You forgot to add with women. ;)

It says with women in the post I quoted!

RJ
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Well no but that's what I'd like to do.

Me too. I would have thought that was a bi-partisan sort of thing.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:29 PM
I also enjoy how Iowanian thinks he knows me based on how I post on a message board.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Do you work full time?
If not, when was the last time you did?

I'll take it back if its not true.

alanm
11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
It says with women in the post I quoted!I was reading too fast.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Do you work full time?
If not, when was the last time you did?

I'll take it back if its not true.

I work in a call center so I basically sit here in front of a PC and take calls from people ordering dumb shit off infomercials and post on Chiefs Planet.

I make 12 dollars an hour to do nothing basically....

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
full time?

A job is a job. I'm glad to hear that you have one.

Mecca
11-03-2008, 10:36 PM
full time?

A job is a job. I'm glad to hear that you have one.

Yes.....I use to work in a bar this is alot more subdued I'll say that much.

Velvet_Jones
11-03-2008, 10:39 PM
It says with women in the post I quoted!

Racist.

Iowanian
11-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Yes.....I use to work in a bar this is alot more subdued I'll say that much.

That will be the end of my comments regarding your employment. I offer my apology.

whatsmynameagain
11-04-2008, 06:20 AM
oooooooh and EBAY bi-ness....why didn't you say so.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pRG9PRRsN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pRG9PRRsN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll wager It'll be embarrassing for you to get turned out by a "bitch".

id give you 3 to 1 odds....on the dick in your mouth being bigger than the one in your ass

Bootlegged
11-04-2008, 06:49 AM
I work in a call center so I basically sit here in front of a PC and take calls from people ordering dumb shit off infomercials and post on Chiefs Planet.

This explains so much..

Saulbadguy
11-04-2008, 06:52 AM
I work in a call center so I basically sit here in front of a PC and take calls from people ordering dumb shit off infomercials

Honestly, these are the people we should be worrying about.

penchief
11-04-2008, 06:55 AM
I also enjoy how Iowanian thinks he knows me based on how I post on a message board.

Iowanian likes to get into pissing contests about who has the biggest work ethic. He challenged me once to his chagrin.

Mizzou_8541
11-04-2008, 07:25 AM
If repub is the new retard, then I take it you don't believe in the two party system?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Iowanian likes to get into pissing contests about who has the biggest work ethic. He challenged me once to his chagrin.

I sure you really, really fixed my wagon.

TOAST!!!???

WELL!!! Whats the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcasion?

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 07:32 AM
They sure have been acting like it lately. Love the thread.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 07:34 AM
id give you 3 to 1 odds

I'll take the odds that you'd know what its like to be picked up by 2 weiners like an ear of corn.

Shouldn't you be scouring craigslist for some free curbside leftovers for your Ebay BI-NEEEEEEEEESS!!!!

FOURTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penchief
11-04-2008, 07:38 AM
I sure you really, really fixed my wagon.

TOAST!!!???

WELL!!! Whats the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcasion?

Just pointing out how you have a track record of making unfounded insinuations about other people's work ethic. I know that you are awful proud of yourself but that hardly gives you the insight to judge other people's work ethic compared to your own. You are probably no more unique when it comes to hard work than most people.

Guru
11-04-2008, 07:42 AM

I make 12 dollars an hour to do nothing basically....I feel for ya man. Nothing is worse than call center work.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 07:42 AM
My judgements are typically formed by the words typed by the posters in question.

Mecca for example has indicated on more than one occasion that he's had a work allergy.
UP likes to jabber, but has posted that he never works.

Politically speaking, it usually is in conversations where it is suggested that people that don't start out with money, have no opportunity. I don't have much tollerance for whining or defeatist attitudes. I don't really wish to work until June each year to pay the taxes to fund the laziness of other people.

that being said, the same liberal crowd who was in such a toot to come down on big daddy yesterday, didn't say much at all when whatsmyname dropped an N bomb.

penchief
11-04-2008, 07:44 AM
My judgements are typically formed by the words typed by the posters in question.

Mecca for example has indicated on more than one occasion that he's had a work allergy.
UP likes to jabber, but has posted that he never works.

Politically speaking, it usually is in conversations where it is suggested that people that don't start out with money, have no opportunity. I don't have much tollerance for whining or defeatist attitudes. I don't really wish to work until June each year to pay the taxes to fund the laziness of other people.

that being said, the same liberal crowd who was in such a toot to come down on big daddy yesterday, didn't say much at all when whatsmyname dropped an N bomb.

What caused you to challenge my work ethic? My liberalness?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 07:46 AM
I'd have to see the exchange, as I don't recall any big blowups with you. I recall a conversation where you suggested something to the effect of "we're more alike than you think" type stuff, but don't recall the conversation you're referring to.

Brock
11-04-2008, 07:48 AM

ROFL

Bill Lundberg
11-04-2008, 07:49 AM
that you'd know what its like to be picked up by 2 weiners like an ear of corn.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Saulbadguy
11-04-2008, 07:52 AM
I feel for ya man. Nothing is worse than call center work.

I think there are alot of things worse than call center work. Hog Farmer jacks off 800 lb boars for a living.

penchief
11-04-2008, 07:53 AM
I'd have to see the exchange, as I don't recall any big blowups with you. I recall a conversation where you suggested something to the effect of "we're more alike than you think" type stuff, but don't recall the conversation you're referring to.

It's was a long time ago. All I remember is that I took exception to an insinuation that you made about your work ethic being superior and I responded in kind. We went back and forth for several posts. That said, it's not anything that bothers me. I felt compelled to respond and did so.

I only bring it up now because it seems a bit much to constantly wield your work ethic as a weapon to belittle the beliefs of those with whom you disagree politically.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Its pretty darn relevant when I'm having discourse with people who yammer about taxes, but don't pay them. Its relevant when we're talking about lack of opportunities holding people down, and I'm living proof of making your own opportunities.

Usually, we're talking about college kids who know everything, but aren't working or internet superstars, who barely work if they do whining, supporting handouts, or making excuses.

Its not just here, my town has plenty of the same types, and I feel the same what about them in person as I do here.

If you don't like your situation, get off of your ass and do something about it, is basically my mentality. I don't agree with your politics, but typically don't find you to be an unlikeable poster.

That said, Whatsmyname is a racist douchasaurus

penchief
11-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Its pretty darn relevant when I'm having discourse with people who yammer about taxes, but don't pay them. Its relevant when we're talking about lack of opportunities holding people down, and I'm living proof of making your own opportunities.

Usually, we're talking about college kids who know everything, but aren't working or internet superstars, who barely work if they do whining, supporting handouts, or making excuses.

Its not just here, my town has plenty of the same types, and I feel the same what about them in person as I do here.

If you don't like your situation, get off of your ass and do something about it, is basically my mentality. I don't agree with your politics, but typically don't find you to be an unlikeable poster.

Fair enough.

whatsmynameagain
11-04-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm living proof of making your own opportunities.

That said, Whatsmyname is a racist douchasaurus

yet you try to put me down because i have my own ebay business along with working full time. my first
job was mcds at right when i turned 14, started telemarketing at 16, quit school at 17 got ged, worked as an office manager at 19, snagged a 50k a year job at 20 NO DEGREE, im 24 now and my side business has generated 50k this year already pm at 40% on top of my day job. ive created plenty of oppurtunity for myself and im far from done. you retarded republicans talk about this dipshit joe the plumber well im joe 40hours a week, running a business, and voting for obama. your plumber joe is none of this but yet he stands for so much to you ideological retards.

im super racist, so racist that i voted for obama this morning. i dropped the n bomb to try to communicate with your type. funny how one word makes me racist but line after line from your side is filled with hatred and racism yet you decry me. go suck a turd cum bucket

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
All Democrats are unemployed and sponge off of society. Didn't you get the memo?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 10:53 AM
go suck a turd cum bucket

I'm not drinking from your mother's spit jug, chachi.

Congratulations on not being able to hack High School.

I never busted on you for your job, I'm busting on you for being a complete taint wart and dropping an N bomb.

There are a couple of million Ebayllionaires, congratulations on your unique entrepenuership. You'd better get back to that garage sale ad.

Duck Dog
11-04-2008, 11:06 AM
your side is filled with hatred and racism yet you decry me. go suck a turd cum bucket

Hypocrite much? You started a thread calling Republicans retards then claim it's the other side that is filled with hate. I'm not going to get into a name calling, pissing match with a kid on I/N. Besides, Iowanian already handed your ass to you. I am going to give you some advice though. I'm going to paraphrase Winston Churchill.

"If your not a liberal at 20 you have no heart. If your not a conservative by 30 you have no brain."

whatsmynameagain
11-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Hypocrite much? You started a thread calling Republicans retards then claim it's the other side that is filled with hate. I'm not going to get into a name calling, pissing match with a kid on I/N. Besides, Iowanian already handed your ass to you. I am going to give you some advice though. I'm going to paraphrase Winston Churchill.

"If your not a liberal at 20 you have no heart. If your not a conservative by 30 you have no brain."

im doing my best to try to get down on the level where you are at, its just really hard to get there but i think im getting close on speaking your language

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Duck Dog isn't the dumbass that couldn't hack high school.

Duck Dog
11-04-2008, 11:40 AM
im doing my best to try to get down on the level where you are at, its just really hard to get there but i think im getting close on speaking your language

Before you learn to speak my language I suggest you learn to write it first. No one is going to pay an uneducated 24 year old that can't write any better than this 50K.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Duck Dog isn't the dumbass that couldn't hack high school.He said he got his GED-that's the EQUIVILENT, but let's judge others by YOUR work ethic.

Brock
11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
He said he got his GED-that's the EQUIVILENT, but let's judge others by YOUR work ethic.

That's like saying DeVry is the equivalent of a real college.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm going to get a PHD from the University of Phoenix. I'm buying it on Ebay.

This dumbass is the morAn calling people stupid, while failing at basic capitol letter management.

Saulbadguy
11-04-2008, 11:46 AM
That's like saying DeVry is the equivalent of a real college.

Speaking from experience, the GED is extremely easy. However, I quit high school because I was lazy, not because I was dumb.

nychief
11-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
That's like saying DeVry is the equivalent of a real college.Is it ideal to get a GED over a high school diploma? Most would say not, but I'm not going to judge somebody based on that. A particular work ethic doesn't FAVOR one political affiliation over the other. That's absurd, unless you believe Republicans are the only hard-working Americans.

He's WORKING and that's Iowanian's main point of contention.

Duck Dog
11-04-2008, 11:50 AM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

Decent little cars. Our third car is a Stratus. My wife drives it when her Chrysler Aspen is being serviced.

Brock
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Is it ideal to get a GED over a high school diploma? Most would say not, but I'm not going to judge somebody based on that.

Neither would I . I'm judging him by the content of the crap he posts. The telemarketing job/high school dropout stuff is just extra.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 11:52 AM
He's WORKING and that's Iowanian's main point of contention.

I was talking to Mecca...this dumbass did a cannon ball into the pool.

No. My point of contention is that he's a complete dumbfork, who dropped an N bomb last night in a thread you were bashing BD for alleged racist remarks, and the same crowd said nothing.

He's been a butt sniffer since he arrived and is proof enough of rectal conception.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 12:02 PM

What are the chances of you scoring us a few free knife sets from Ron Popeil?

Brock
11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
What are the chances of you scoring us a few free knife sets from Ron Popeil?

I'd like a Shamwow.

nychief
11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Decent little cars. Our third car is a Stratus. My wife drives it when her Chrysler Aspen is being serviced.

Family Dinner Argument

Dad.....Will Ferrell
Daughter.....Sarah Michelle Geller
Mom.....Ana Gasteyer

[ open on suburban family sitting at the dinner table ]

[ family makes a lot of noise with their forks and knives as the eat in disturbing silence ]

Dad: [ breaking silence ] How was school today, dear?

Daughter: Fine.

Mom: Did you have band practice today, or was Mr. Larson still sick?

Daughter: No, he's still sick.

[ they continue to eat in silence, banging their knives and forks together as they eat ]

Dad: [ craving attention ] I had a.. funny thing happen today at work. When I left the office, I had trouble unlocking my car. Then I realized I had the wrong set of keys.

Mom: Did somebody take your keys?

Dad: [ annoyed ] Can I finish the story? [ pauses in stern silence ] It turns out that I had accidentally taken Jeff Peabody's keys, and.. he had taken mine. We.. really had a long laugh.

Mom: Mmm, I thought that's who took them..

Dad: Will you ever let me finish a damn story?!

Mom: I-I just assumed that Jeff Peabody -

Dad: I would love to finish one damn story!

Daughter: Your stories are lame, Dad!

Dad: [ angry ] You do not talk to me like that!

Mom: Do not raise your voice!

Shut up!!

Dad: You do not talk to me like that!

Daughter: I cannot believe -

Dad: I am a Division Manager!! That is very important!! That is very important!! You don't talk to me like that!! People are scared of me!!

Daughter: Why would anybody be scared of you! I hate you, you big fat terd!

[ stunned, they continue to eat in awkward, confned silence ]

Mom: I spoke with Paula's mother this afternoon.

Daughter: So?

Mom: I guess Paula's really excited about the sleepover tomorrow night.

Daughter: Oh, shut up, you drunken witch!

[ they return to silence ]

Dad: Did you pick up my dry cleaning?

Mom: Hmm, it's not ready until Thursday.

Dad: I thought you said it'd be ready today?

Mom: No, it's going to be ready Thursday.

Dad: You know, I have that big meeting tomorrow.

Mom: Well, I'm sorry.

Dad: I wish you weren't a liar!

Mom: I didn't lie, Ted.

Dad: I wish you weren't a liar!

Mom: I wish you wouldn't call me a liar!

Dad: Don't raise your voice at me!

Mom: I am not raising my voice!

Dad: You do not talk to me like that!! I work too hard to deal with this stuff!! I work too hard!! I'm a Division Manager in charge of 49 people!! I drive a Dodge Stratus!!

[ their screaming comes to an end, as the agonizing silence returns ]

Mom: Honey, do you want to go to Pottery class with me this weekend?

Daughter: I wish you were dead!

[ awkward silence, a struggle for a normal conversion ]

Dad: I'm gonna take the car into the shop tomorrow.

Daughter: You mean your lame Dodge Stratus?

Dad: You don't talk about my car that way!!

Mom: Dear Lord..

Dad: I drive a Dodge Stratus!! You don't talk about my Dodge Stratus that way!!

Daughter: Shut up!

Dad: You do not talk to your father that way!! I am a Division Manager!! I can do 100 push-ups in twenty minutes!!

Daughter: I'm going to Rob's house! I hate you - both!

[ Daughter storms out of the house ]

[ Dad grabs daughter's plate, and seperates her food between him and Mom ]

Dad: This chicken is delicious.

Mom: It's a recipe from Lipton Cup-a-Soup.

[ fade out ]

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 12:08 PM
I was talking to Mecca...this dumbass did a cannon ball into the pool.

No. My point of contention is that he's a complete dumbfork, who dropped an N bomb last night in a thread you were bashing BD for alleged racist remarks, and the same crowd said nothing.

He's been a butt sniffer since he arrived and is proof enough of rectal conception.I never saw the post in that thread. I don't condone racist remarks, regardless of party affiliation.

HemiEd
11-04-2008, 12:10 PM

Now it makes more sense why you are for socialism.

whatsmynameagain
I'm not drinking from your mother's spit jug, chachi.

Congratulations on not being able to hack High School.

I never busted on you for your job, I'm busting on you for being a complete taint wart and dropping an N bomb.

There are a couple of million Ebayllionaires, congratulations on your unique entrepenuership. You'd better get back to that garage sale ad.

you totally knocked on my business and you did it again with the little garage sell quip. thats cool, i dont find my merchandise at garage sales but paint the picture that you want.

are you criticizing your brethren for their racist remarks? I just said one word, your boys have filled this forum with racist post after racist post

BIG_DADDY

LMAO Yea it does. LMAO

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I never saw the post in that thread. I don't condone racist remarks, regardless of party affiliation.

As often as you're looking for a grenade to throw yourself on in defense of liberalism and the weak, I'm surprised that the thread starter's use of the word "retard" isn't offensive to you as well.

I mean, with such a sincere opening post, I can completely understand how the thread starter would have anticipated a welcoming, friendly tone.

Sully
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
you totally knocked on my business and you did it again with the little garage sell quip. thats cool, i dont find my merchandise at garage sales but paint the picture that you want.

are you criticizing your brethren for their racist remarks? I just said one word, your boys have filled this forum with racist post after racist post

Doesn't make what you said right.
You are getting owned. I'd just walk away right now. Maybe sit the next few plays out, huh?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 12:15 PM

They're not MY brothers nor my responsibility you colostomy-pudding gargling cousin humper. I have not said anything remotely approving of anything racist.

I didn't bag on you because of your job....I bagged on you because you ran into the room, took down your pants and assumed the presenting in a prison shower position. I hadn't spoken to you when you jumped in with your "I'm 40!!!!!! I MAKE ELEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" post.

You present your ass like you have with most of your posts, don't be butthurt when someone puts a foot in it.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 12:29 PM
As often as you're looking for a grenade to throw yourself on in defense of liberalism and the weak, I'm surprised that the thread starter's use of the word "retard" isn't offensive to you as well.

I mean, with such a sincere opening post, I can completely understand how the thread starter would have anticipated a welcoming, friendly tone.Did you forget that LIBERAL means MORE TOLERANCE than conservatives?

whatsmynameagain
11-04-2008, 12:35 PM
They're not MY brothers nor my responsibility you colostomy-pudding gargling cousin humper. I have not said anything remotely approving of anything racist.

I didn't bag on you because of your job....I bagged on you because you ran into the room, took down your pants and assumed the presenting in a prison shower position. I hadn't spoken to you when you jumped in with your "I'm 40!!!!!! I MAKE ELEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" post.

You present your ass like you have with most of your posts, don't be butthurt when someone puts a foot in it.

i wasnt being racist when i said that i was mocking.

im glad you think im a dumbass for getting my ged and working from when i was 14 to now. im actually glad i didnt go to college and have student loans and a 30k gig. i knew i could work hard and get where i wanted to be. im sure most people 2 years out of college with that fancy
30 thousand dollar piece of paper are making 75k a year and own a house.
again paint the picture you want.

my resume speaks for itself, hell i had sold over 2 million dollars in magazines by the time i was 18.

sorry if my spelling or grammer is off. just got a touch pro and still getting used to typing on it.

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2008, 12:37 PM
. just got a touch pro and still getting used to typing on it.

LMAO

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 12:43 PM
...sorry if my spelling or grammer is off...

Good grief.

Grammar, GED guy. Grammar.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 12:44 PM
You were great in Office Space.

"hi, Ah am a recovering drug addict.here. to. sell. you some magazines...."

Congratulations on your career success. That doesn't change the fact that you're a dumbass here.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Did you forget that LIBERAL means MORE TOLERANCE than conservatives?

I notice that tollerance every time an issue I support is being argued against, or the Catholic church is mentioned.

penchief
11-04-2008, 12:53 PM

Explain why you think he is for socialism. You are oversimplifying your argument because you lose when the issues are broken down.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Good grief.

Redistribution of wealth. Free health care.......taxing Coal companies into oblivion...

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
I notice that tollerance every time an issue I support is being argued against, or the Catholic church is mentioned.

I have tolerance for many things but idiocy isn't one of them.

BIG_DADDY
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
You were great in Office Space.

"hi, Ah am a recovering drug addict.here. to. sell. you some magazines...."

Congratulations on your career success. That doesn't change the fact that you're a dumbass here.

ROFL You are killing me.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I have tolerance for many things but idiocy isn't one of them.

Self loathing type, huh.

It'll be ok, pal.

whatsmynameagain
11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Good grief.

Grammar, GED guy. Grammar.

rofl jokes on you

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 01:12 PM
rofl jokes on you

Yep. It was a joke. You're smart.

It was a joke.

Calcountry
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM

I make 12 dollars an hour to do nothing basically....Oh, you are like one of the 700 people my friend in Las Vegas recently laid off because he doesn't want to be taxed to death by Obama?

He said he is going to play pool for 4 years.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh, you are like one of the 700 people my friend in Las Vegas recently laid off because he doesn't want to be taxed to death by Obama?

He said he is going to play pool for 4 years.So he found another loophole?