PDA

View Full Version : Elections Just a few of the so called facts!

btlook1
11-03-2008, 11:10 PM
http://www.afa.net/08VG/index.html

Reaper16
11-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Well, that is clearly skewed towards a narrow constituency, but overall it sums up quite nicely why Barack Obama is an excellent candidate to vote for.

Jenson71
11-03-2008, 11:18 PM
God, I wish he wasn't so fucking pro-abortion. You have no idea how hard that makes it to fully get behind him. I can't vote for anyone but myself.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2008, 11:22 PM
God, I wish he wasn't so fucking pro-abortion. You have no idea how hard that makes it to fully get behind him. I can't vote for anyone but myself.

Pro-abortion?

Most of the states in the Union have provisions in place IF Roe V. Wade were ever to be overturned (which it won't).

Why put that on a potential President?

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2008, 11:23 PM
God, I wish he wasn't so ****ing pro-abortion. You have no idea how hard that makes it to fully get behind him. I can't vote for anyone but myself.

Don't eat yourself up over it. I'm sure you're a good Catholic that simply chooses to turn his back on his church's teachings.

It's probably not important.

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Ah, yes. The AFA. A bigger bunch of morons could not be found this side of 9/11 truthers.

patteeu
11-04-2008, 05:48 AM
God, I wish he wasn't so ****ing pro-abortion. You have no idea how hard that makes it to fully get behind him. I can't vote for anyone but myself.

What are you going to do, Jenson71? Are you being tempted by the serpent?

Our country is at the edge of the precipice concerning the protection of the life and dignity of the human person. A significant new attack on innocent human life will likely send us into a moral freefall that would rival any financial decline. The price for such a “walk over the cliff” is millions more human lives for many more years to come.

A candidate who asks us to add our weight to such a destructive momentum in our society, asks us to be participants in their own gravely immoral act. This is something which, in good conscience, we can never justify. Despite hardship, beyond partisanship, for the sake of our eternal salvation: This we should never do. - Bishop Finn, KC/St. Joe