PDA

View Full Version : Poop Foxnews.com cracks me up

Pitt Gorilla
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
I realize they want McCain to win, but I thought they at least might try to disguise that fact. Check out the lead story on the troops. Check out the links and commentary. Great stuff.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 03:23 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/4v00hg.jpg

Duck Dog
11-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Have you watched CNN in, oh, the past year?

Nightwish
11-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Have you watched CNN in, oh, the past year?
Does CNN bill itself as the "Fair and Balanced Network?" Remind me. And as biased as CNN may be, they're not half as bad about shilling as Fox.

Duck Dog
11-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Does CNN bill itself as the "Fair and Balanced Network?" Remind me.

Does that really let CNN, MSNBC, et al off the hook for trying to elect a President?

banyon
11-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Does that really let CNN, MSNBC, et al off the hook for trying to elect a President?

When did they do that?

Nightwish
11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
If it is shameless pandering you want, you should check out Newsmax. It's the worst I've seen from either side in decades.

Dave Lane
11-04-2008, 03:55 PM
What is Newsmax?

***SPRAYER
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Comrades from all over the world are converging. Young, old, dead, plant, pets, oatmeal and just everyone and everything in between is ready, willing and now registered to hand Senator Obama -- OUR SAVIOR -- a solid and decisive VICTORY!

Comrades, inform us, the Inner Party, of your experience today voting. Let us know how things are going. Spread the wealth as in how your day was at the polls and what you are seeing in your respective states.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

DaneMcCloud
11-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Does CNN bill itself as the "Fair and Balanced Network?" Remind me. And as biased as CNN may be, they're not half as bad about shilling as Fox.

They advertise Campbell Brown as unbiased.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 03:58 PM
They advertise Campbell Brown as unbiased.
Glenn Beck sure is, too.

eazyb81
11-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Fox is as blatantly right as MSNBC is blatantly left.

Oddly, CNBC leans more to the right than the left.

Nightwish
11-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Comrades from all over the world are converging. Young, old, dead, plant, pets, oatmeal and just everyone and everything in between is ready, willing and now registered to hand Senator Obama -- OUR SAVIOR -- a solid and decisive VICTORY!

Comrades, inform us, the Inner Party, of your experience today voting. Let us know how things are going. Spread the wealth as in how your day was at the polls and what you are seeing in your respective states.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.
It's always amusing when, before the election is over, hell, even before the exit polls are announced, folks have such a lack of confidence in their man that they're already going into damage control mode. Case in point.

Jenson71
11-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Nothing is scarier than the Vimax ads.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Fox is as blatantly right as MSNBC is blatantly left.

Oddly, CNBC leans more to the right than the left.I agree with all of that. PBS is probably the most impartial, IMO and they cover the stories a little better.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 04:15 PM
When did they do that?

Well, I'd say Election 2000 with Judy Woodruff jumping up n' down on one of the first recounts, in limited but chosen D strongholds, showing Gore won was pretty shameless and blatant. Apalling! So I stopped watching CNN, only to see Sean Shammity doing the same thing for the Rs this time and in 2004....in fact the WHOLE 8 years.

It's not just news anymore...although Shammity is commentary more but he's only offset with that hopeless milquetoast Colmes.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Nothing is scarier than the Vimax ads.WHALE WAR

Basileus777
11-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Anyone calling CNN left-leaning must have been missing for the past decade. Ted Turner doesn't own CNN anymore.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Anyone calling CNN left-leaning must have been missing for the past decade. Ted Turner doesn't own CNN anymore.I like how the news organization responsible for "YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!" re: McCain is biased towards Obama.

banyon
11-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Well, I'd say Election 2000 with Judy Woodruff jumping up n' down on one of the first recounts, in limited but chosen D strongholds, showing Gore won was pretty shameless and blatant. Apalling! So I stopped watching CNN, only to see Sean Shammity doing the same thing for the Rs this time and in 2004....in fact the WHOLE 8 years.

It's not just news anymore...although Shammity is commentary more but he's only offset with that hopeless milquetoast Colmes.

I see, CNN's actions in 2000 tried to help elect Obama.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah...>CNN and MSNBC and CBS and NBC and ABC do such a great job of hiding their biases.

I don't understand why people who hate everything they hear from a station, tune in.

I don't like rap music, so I click past those stations...I think CNN is douchee, so I flip on by...pretty simple really.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 06:11 PM
I realize they want McCain to win, but I thought they at least might try to disguise that fact. Check out the lead story on the troops. Check out the links and commentary. Great stuff.

Why do they have people on who support Obama if they want McCain to win?

Let me ask how many McCain supporters are on MSNBC right now?

ChiTown
11-04-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL at this post. Get fkn real. Check out every network that isn't Fox or CNN and get back to me concerning how well they are disguising the fact that they want Obama to win. What a BS postROFL

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Its bad enough that SNL destroyed CNN and Campbell Brown over their FellatiObama.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL at this post. Get fkn real. Check out every network that isn't Fox or CNN and get back to me concerning how well they are disguising the fact that they want Obama to win. What a BS postROFL

You mean Keith Olberman wants Obama to win? Never would of thunk! ROFL

RJ
Its bad enough that SNL destroyed CNN and Campbell Brown over their FellatiObama.

That was a pretty funny bit.

Nightwish
Again, how many of those bill themselves as the "Fair and Balanced Network." There's only one network that does that, only one that makes that claim, only one that tries to con us into believing they lack political bias. Care to guess which one that is?

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 06:22 PM
DON'T YOU INTERUPT OBAMAGIRL AGAIN OR I'll HAVE YOU REMOVED!!!

petegz28
11-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Again, how many of those bill themselves as the "Fair and Balanced Network." There's only one network that does that, only one that makes that claim, only one that tries to con us into believing they lack political bias. Care to guess which one that is?

And there is only one that always has Dems on with Repubs at the same time. And it isn't CNN, MSNBS, See-BS or ABC

ChiTown
11-04-2008, 06:26 PM

So, news organizations aren't generally supposed to be Fair and Balanced? Hmm

Nightwish
11-04-2008, 06:26 PM
And there is only one that always has Dems on with Repubs at the same time. And it isn't CNN, MSNBS, See-BS or ABC
Actually, there are quite a few that generally have Dems and Repubs on at the same time, including all of those that you mentioned. Try again.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 06:27 PM

90% of jounalists are admitted Democrats but somehow they think they manage to give us objective news.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Actually, there are quite a few that generally have Dems and Repubs on at the same time, including all of those that you mentioned. Try again.

Name 1. Name the show. I mean we know that Keith Olberman is a real fair guy.....ROFL

Adept Havelock
11-04-2008, 06:44 PM

Going all the way back to Colonial days, American media has always been politically partisan AFAICS.

Broadsheets or Broadcasts, not much difference.

Nightwish
11-04-2008, 06:53 PM
90% of jounalists are admitted Democrats but somehow they think they manage to give us objective news.
Generally, news on CNN and MSNBC tends to be more objective than you'll ever find on Fox. It's slanted, but FOX is about the worst of the bunch, at least among the "mainstream" sources. And news journals have never been legally compelled to provide a completely balanced and objective viewpoint, though they are required to provide truth in advertising, and if your advertising bills you as "Fair and Balanced," then the argument could be made that you are legally required to provide a "fair and balanced" viewpoint. Fox never has. Oh, they have a token show or two where the anchor journalists are from both sides, and they have a lot of shows where they feature guests from both sides (and tend to gangpile the liberal or Democratic guests, with the conservative journalists and guests teaming up in almost every case). If that's your definition of "fair and balanced," feel free to run with it.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Oh, they have a token show or two where the anchor journalists are from both sides, and they have a lot of shows where they feature guests from both sides (and tend to gangpile the liberal or Democratic guests, with the conservative journalists and guests teaming up in almost every case). If that's your definition of "fair and balanced," feel free to run with it.

ROFL The pretty much the size of it. They are completely disrepectful to the other person who disagrees.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
FOX News election coverage is the only way to go.