PDA

View Full Version : Elections Republicans-no hard feelings

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Hello, to all Republicans and the rest of us. I just wanted to say. I admire alot of you for being passionate in your regard for our country. While we may disagree on some issues, I still respect your right to those views. I know this has been a heated campaign but we are all still Americans and should look for common ground. No hard feelings. May God bless the United States of America.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:19 PM
If someone asked you for the common ground after Bush won, would you be accepting of such a message? Sorry this is BS.
America will never be one mind. Thank Gawd for that!

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Common ground does not equal one mind.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM

belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole;mutual; shared by more than one

There can only be one common ground which implies agreement...aka one mind on what is going to happen, or be implemented...no dissent because that would not be held in common.

I say it fits.

jAZ
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
If someone asked you for the common ground after Bush won, would you be accepting of such a message? Sorry this is BS.
America will never be one mind. Thank Gawd for that!

In 2000? Absolutely.

Friendo
11-04-2008, 05:27 PM
If someone asked you for the common ground after Bush won, would you be accepting of such a message?

how the f*** would one know...seriously :rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
i'm sorry .... but still plenty of hard feelings

shitprayer,johnny,jake,donger,programmer and many others strive to be complete assholes.

fuck 'em

VAChief

:clap:

Mr Luzcious
11-04-2008, 05:28 PM

shitprayer,johnny,jake,donger,programmer and many others strive to be complete assholes.

fuck 'em

Yeah but that has less to do with politics and more to do with.. them.

J Diddy
11-04-2008, 05:28 PM
belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole;mutual; shared by more than one

There can only be one common ground which implies agreement...aka one mind on what is going to happen, or be implemented...no dissent because that would not be held in common.

I say it fits.

I don't know if it's your intent or not, but you're coming off incredibly bitter.

Friendo
11-04-2008, 05:29 PM

you must have missed the RNC

BucEyedPea

**** 'em

That's right it ain't gonna happen. There's going to be opposition and an opposition party just like Bush had.

Mr. Laz
when bush won and the GOP had complete power did they "play nice"

hell no .... they told everyone else in the U.S. and the rest of the world to go to hell.

they can go stab themselves in the eye with a fork 4321

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't know if it's your intent or not, but you're coming off incredibly bitter.

Not at all I didn't vote for McCain. I just think begging for everyone to now agree is naive. Armchair psychiatrist.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM

**** 'em

See, had any conservative posted what the thread starter posted they would have been lambasted by the circle jerk of liberal attorney's/college professor's. I'm quite sure of that.

Am I an asshole too? I thought we were BFF? :(

dirk digler
11-04-2008, 05:31 PM

**** 'em

Yep those assholes get no quarter...well except for Donger at least for me. I like Donger and he is not an asshole

Mr Luzcious
you must have missed the RNC

I'm trying my best to ignore politics for awhile, until everyone has cooled off a bit.

Mr. Laz
this is true

i don't think i've ever had a single bad word with you or Buckeye.

but there is a huge portion of the GOP that deserve every single bit of bad new they can possibly get.

VAChief
11-04-2008, 05:32 PM
That's right it ain't gonna happen. There's going to be opposition and an opposition party just like Bush had.

Bush had a 73% approval rating his first year. A lot of us gave him a chance, it serves no purpose to run down your CINC without giving them a chance.

Saulbadguy
Thanks for the 8 years, dumbasses.

J Diddy
Yep those assholes get no quarter...well except for Donger at least for me. I like Donger and he is not an asshole

Donger isn't an asshole. Pretty full of himself but not an asshole.

Mr. Laz
See, had any conservative posted what the thread starter posted they would have been lambasted by the circle jerk of liberal attorney's/college professor's. I'm quite sure of that.

Am I an asshole too? I thought we were BFF? :(

have you done what those guys i listed did?

no, you didn't

so it doesn't apply to you

come here ..... let's hug it out :D

BucEyedPea

So are you InvinciBill, to hide behind the layer, with no posts but able to give neg rep and not get any in return?

Whoever it is, we have some stealth fascists passing as liberals. Is this what's coming with the new tone and change
if someone disagrees. That's worse than any of the righties who at least were right in your face. At least they weren't cowards.

Mr Luzcious
11-04-2008, 05:33 PM
this is true

i don't think i've ever had a single bad word with you or Buckeye.

but there is a huge portion of the GOP that deserve every single bit of bad new they can possibly get.

Sure, sure. I think losing this time around would be good for the GOP in the long run anyway. If McCain wins then the republican party is completely dead to me.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 05:35 PM
have you done what those guys i listed did?

no, you didn't

so it doesn't apply to you

come here ..... let's hug it out :D

I consider myself a shit stirrer, not a shitsprayer. if that's what you mean. :D

Hugs and kisses xxxooo :evil:

Fish
11-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Something tells me the Republicans aren't going to change much simply because their guy didn't win....

The focus of their bitching will simply move to other issues...

VAChief
11-04-2008, 05:36 PM
So are you InvinciBill, to hide behind the layer, with no posts but able to give neg rep and not get any in return?

Whoever it is, we have some stealth fascists passing as liberals. Is this what's coming with the new tone and change
if someone disagrees. That's worse than any of the righties are were right in your face. At least they weren't cowards.

That's quite a load of hyperbole for neg rep.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Bush had a 73% approval rating his first year. A lot of us gave him a chance, it serves no purpose to run down your CINC without giving them a chance.

So not agreeing means you're running somebody down now? And you say I used hyperbole. Project much?
Sounds like you want to run down any different ideas in a free country. If someone's not on board they're harming the
common good. I get your drift.

I've always advocated that bipartisanship is not good for this country because debate flushes out bad legislation. Look what bipartisanship gave us under Bush: an unecessary war for one with lives lost that were unecessary due to phony intel. If it had more serious debate in congress it could have been prevented.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
That's quite a load of hyperbole for neg rep.

in your opinion

KILLER_CLOWN
11-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Rest assured I will continue to gripe in my bi-partisian sort of way. I have to continue in the fairness doctrine.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Sure, sure. I think losing this time around would be good for the GOP in the long run anyway. If McCain wins then the republican party is completely dead to me.

I think so too. But it doesn't mean we have to kow-tow to who won for the sake of the common good because what that common good consist of is a matter of opinion.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:44 PM
In 2000? Absolutely.

I did on some things...but I never agreed with doing Iraq. It just never seemed right. And I voted for him then. I gradually changed my mind about him.

Friendo
11-04-2008, 05:44 PM
I think so too. But it doesn't mean we have to kow-tow to who won for the sake of the common good because what that common good consist of is a matter of opinion.

where in the f*** did the thread starter state ANYTHING about "kow-towing"? your incessant contrarianism is a thinly veiled scream for attention, and frankly gets boorish and tiresome. He was simply appealing for a cool-out of the culture war.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
where in the f*** did the thread starter state ANYTHING about "kow-towing"? your incessant contrarianism is a thinly veiled scream for attention, and frankly gets boorish and tiresome. He was simply appealing for a cool-out of the culture war.

ROFL So much anger and hate here. :eek: You're worse than the most belligerent R on this board.

Friendo
11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
ROFL So much anger and hate here. :eek:

knats irritate me.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Even better at the abusive ad hominem. And with the word "friend" in their name.

VAChief
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
ROFL So much anger and hate here. :eek: You're worse than the most belligerent R on this board.

Project much?

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Damn, everybody hates BEP now. I kind of feel like a groupie. :spock:

VAChief
11-04-2008, 05:52 PM
So not agreeing means you're running somebody down now? And you say I used hyperbole. Project much?
Sounds like you want to run down any different ideas in a free country. If someone's not on board they're harming the
common good. I get your drift.

I've always advocated that bipartisanship is not good for this country because debate flushes out bad legislation. Look what bipartisanship gave us under Bush: an unecessary war for one with lives lost that were unecessary due to phony intel. If it had more serious debate in congress it could have been prevented.

A lot of false assumptions there on your part. but enough with this bitter talk on such a fine day. :)

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:53 PM

I always said NeoCons were liberals. So this is to be expected...a shout down of a different opinion.

Saulbadguy
She's a retard and a flake. There is no reason not to dislike her.

BucEyedPea
A lot of false assumptions there on your part. but enough with this bitter talk on such a fine day. :)

Oh yeah! I'm really bitter. I really expected McCain to win and I'm am just sooooo bitter he lost. ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
11-04-2008, 05:55 PM

Yup everyone hates bep, she is such a meanie. :rolleyes:

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM

None of them have even added an intelligent argument to the original post.
That's all it means.

Friendo
11-04-2008, 05:57 PM
She's a retard and a flake. There is no reason not to dislike her.

never mentioned hate OR dislike---severe irritation--now that's another matter.

dirk digler
11-04-2008, 05:57 PM

I don't hate BEP I love BEP

VAChief
11-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh yeah! I'm really bitter. I really expected McCain to win and I'm am just sooooo bitter he lost. ROFL

I never said you were bitter. I also never said you attacked anyone, but continue to neg rep away if that eases whatever is bothering you.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I always said NeoCons were liberals. So this is to be expected...a shout down of a different opinion.
Yes, your retarded posts about football have everything to do with my hatred. hahahahaha!

ROFL
I think someone's in love. how cute :Lin:
None of them have even added an intelligent argument to the original post.
That's all it means.

Yes, you're always right! keep posting from your kitchen sink! you showed us! :harumph:

Friendo
11-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I never said you were bitter. I also never said you attacked anyone, but continue to neg rep away if that eases whatever is bothering you.

nerve, meet strike :)

KILLER_CLOWN
11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
I think someone's in love. how cute :Lin:

No i think someones in hate, i wonder who that is?

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Have fun with the first amendment over the next 4 years.

( said regarding any criticism of Obama)

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 06:02 PM

Let me tell you, what boards he's been banned from too. They know who BPs is. He's known as a super hater troll extraordinaire too. Warms up to you all nice buttering you up in PMs and reps. And then wham his bi-polar personality tricks you into trusting him before he starts getting mean spirited. Yup! I know about BP's and his modis operandi. I never fell for his act from day one either. Classic phoney.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 06:02 PM

And like I said, someone's in love. it's pretty obvious, clown.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Let me tell what boards he's been banned from too. They know who he is. He's known as a super hater troll extraordinaire too.

I'm banned from one Jets board, Jetsinsider. do you obsess much or what?

ROFL

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Let me tell what boards he's been banned from too. They know who BPs is. He's known as a super hater troll extraordinaire too. Warms up to you all nice buttering you up and them wham his bi-polar personality tricks you into trusting him. YupQ I know about BP's. I never fell for his act from day one either.

Link?

That's why I'm a moderator I guess? http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Because I'm such a terrible heathen?

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 06:06 PM

So much for the common ground being met....this is an omen of what's to come.

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm banned from one Jets board, Jetsinsider. do you obsess much or what?

ROFL

Not true. And I'm not gonna give out any more information. You are lying.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Not true. And I'm not gonna give out any more information. You are lying.

I'm calling you out right now. you are 100% absolutely full of shit.

Provide a link or STFU. it is that simple. your sour vagina over your Patriots not withstanding and your extraordinarily thin skin (are you gonna report me? http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/cry.gif )

Put up or shut up

BucEyedPea
11-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Did someone say something?

Ahh...love that iggy.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Did someone say something?

Ahh...love that iggy.

Thin skinned gladys Kravitz wench. how typical. good night, beautiful.

http://www.tvcrazy.net/tvclassics/wallpaper/pages/bewitched/gladys.jpg

http://www.megsmakeup.com/images/gladys.jpg

http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com/wp-content/beerpix/gladys.jpg

***SPRAYER
11-04-2008, 06:20 PM

**** 'em

grob

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 06:32 PM
yeah...its been all 1 sided.

Its not like leftos did any name calling over the past 8 years or anything.....

**** 'em

alanm
11-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Peace.. There can be no peace.

Adept Havelock
11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Thin skinned gladys Kravitz wench. how typical. good night, beautiful.

http://www.tvcrazy.net/tvclassics/wallpaper/pages/bewitched/gladys.jpg

http://www.megsmakeup.com/images/gladys.jpg

http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com/wp-content/beerpix/gladys.jpg

Heh. I thought I was the only one who remembered that character. LMAO

J Diddy
11-04-2008, 07:27 PM
yeah...its been all 1 sided.

Its not like leftos did any name calling over the past 8 years or anything.....

Yeah but they started it[/3 year old]

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2008, 07:46 PM
The libby's chickens are about to come home to roost. Too bad we are going to destroy our country in the process of figuring that out.

I think the buyers remorse will start in March-April 2009. Slowly - Obama's lies will come to light. It will peak Jan-April 2011 - when people figure out their taxes for 2010. The Dems may get lucky in 2010 but it will end in 2011.

Thats my prediction.

stevieray
11-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Denied...you've been nothing short of a vile pig the last few months.

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 08:00 PM
If this is the real FDE....he returned with a switchblade.

Baby Lee
11-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I think I've made clear many times in the past, I disagree with ideas, I don't dislike people. Closest I come to dislike is the Clintons, because of their 'supporter, or mortal enemy' bifurcation of the citizenry, but I've met Ms. Clinton and she was electrifying, and I'm sure were I to have an audience with Big Bill, he'd devote every iota of his being to persuading me to his way of thinking, and I'd thoroughly enjoy the process.

So now I get to spend a season praying desperately that I'm wrong about the things with which I disagree and enjoying the fruition of those areas where I do agree, and hoping as well that the mental and psychological bouyancy of those who have looked forward to this provides a better tomorrow whatever the fiscal policy.
Conservatives are still greedy little fuggers, so I'm not worried about them overly. They'll grumble, but they won't pout. They'll continue to go out and make things that make them rich just like always. It'll just be a little harder, and hopefully that'll steel their resolve for the next go 'round.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 08:10 PM
The libby's chickens are about to come home to roost. Too bad we are going to destroy our country in the process of figuring that out.

I think the buyers remorse will start in March-April 2009. Slowly - Obama's lies will come to light. It will peak Jan-April 2011 - when people figure out their taxes for 2010. The Dems may get lucky in 2010 but it will end in 2011.

Thats my prediction.Yes, because if a Republican doesn't win it all all is lost and it's doom and gloomsville.

***SPRAYER
11-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Have fun with the first amendment over the next 4 years.

( said regarding any criticism of Obama)

1st and 2nd Amendment.

There's gonna be a civil war.

Baby Lee
11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes, because if a Republican doesn't win it all all is lost and it's doom and gloomsville.

We're about to find out, it's so exciting!!! ;)

Mizzou_8541
11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Let me just say that I am n00b and very conservative. I also know the two-party system is alive and well. We should be very thankful that despite our differences, we can agree on wanting a better future. The involvement in this election is inspiring despite the fact that my candidate lost.

I am not happy with the outcome of the election, but I am happy that we still care.

better days lay ahead...

Iowanian
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Yes, because if a Republican doesn't win it all all is lost and it's doom and gloomsville.

You won't see the average Republican sniveling, kicking and screaming on the floor, flailing about demanding a recount, blaming hanging chads, voting machine tomfoolery the way the Dems have in the past 2 elections.

unlike BabyLee....I'd be lying if I said I haven't developed a personal dislike/lack of respect for a handful of posters due mostly to their political opinions/views. Some on both sides.

VAChief
11-04-2008, 08:25 PM
You won't see the average Republican sniveling, kicking and screaming on the floor, flailing about demanding a recount, blaming hanging chads, voting machine tomfoolery the way the Dems have in the past 2 elections.

unlike BabyLee....I'd be lying if I said I haven't developed a personal dislike/lack of respect for a handful of posters due mostly to their political opinions/views. Some on both sides.

That last part is important...there are whiny bitches on both sides...and we have the millions spent on a blue jizz stained dress to prove it.

irishjayhawk
11-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Even better at the abusive ad hominem. And with the word "friend" in their name.

You still don't know the definition.

Name calling is not the same as an ad hominem.

Joe Seahawk
11-04-2008, 08:34 PM

You probably won't find a site like this either.. :rolleyes:

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2008, 08:37 PM

You voluntarily ignore this guys Marxist tendencies. Good luck with that. FYI - you have been a complete ass in the past - I see nothing change in the future.

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2008, 08:44 PM

I did not say that. Obama is a Marxist. I am talking ideology. Apparently that is more that you can understand.

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2008, 08:46 PM

**** 'em

Parden me for interrupting your fap-fest. You have been a complete ass hole too.

Velvet_Jones
11-04-2008, 08:49 PM

**** 'em

Man-up scooter. Your vagina is showing.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 10:29 PM

unlike BabyLee....I'd be lying if I said I haven't developed a personal dislike/lack of respect for a handful of posters due mostly to their political opinions/views. Some on both sides.Wow. How wrong you are. I've seen plenty of sour grapes by the right, looks like they need a tissue.

the Talking Can
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
fuck that

the vile and unapologetic racism spewed on this board for months will not be forgotten....

the lowest scum of the earth inhabit this shithole of forum...shitsprayer, kkkjohnny, denise, big daddy...

the republican party is a regional party of white racists....nothing more...as long as they chose to remain as such the rest of country will continue to kick their ass, as Barack and the real america - the multi-cultural america - has just proven beyond any doubt...

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Hello, to all Republicans and the rest of us. I just wanted to say. I admire alot of you for being passionate in your regard for our country. While we may disagree on some issues, I still respect your right to those views. I know this has been a heated campaign but we are all still Americans and should look for common ground. No hard feelings. May God bless the United States of America.

Fuck off. We'll be disagreeing as usual.

Logical
11-04-2008, 10:45 PM
**** that

the vile and unapologetic racism spewed on this board for months will not be forgotten....

the lowest scum of the earth inhabit this shithole of forum...shitsprayer, kkkjohnny, denise, big daddy...

the republican party is a regional party of white racists....nothing more...as long as they chose to remain as such the rest of country will continue to kick their ass, as Barack and the real america - the multi-cultural america - has just proven beyond any doubt...There are many, many good conservatives that offset what TC has pointed out but they do not offset the literally obnoxious and as TC said vile of those 4.

Donger, I think you thought the Hussein sctick was funny we will soon see, I hope I was right. patteeu you are a good guy alway and you are consistent. Chief Henry I was shocked by much of what you would say but you for the most part kept it above board. The rest of you I can think of nothing that merits a callout. I hope we can all come behind our new leader, except of course the 4 that TC deservedly called out.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 10:50 PM
**** off. We'll be disagreeing as usual.
You disagree to find common ground?? What a putz. ROFL Revel in your hatred.

You also disagree with God blessing America?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM

Well, Donger's bitch ass is gone for a year, so enjoy him in the Lounge.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
There are many, many good conservatives that offset what TC has pointed out but they do not offset the literally obnoxious and as TC said vile of those 4.

Donger, I think you thought the Hussein sctick was funny we will soon see, I hope I was right. patteeu you are a good guy alway and you are consistent. Chief Henry I was shocked by much of what you would say but you for the most part kept it above board. The rest of you I can think of nothing that merits a callout. I hope we can all come behind our new leader, except of course the 4 that TC deservedly called out.

Please. Have the decency of actually leaving for a while after you threaten it.

Twice.

Go away for a while then drag your ass back.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Well, Donger's bitch ass is gone for a year, so enjoy him in the Lounge.
:D

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2008, 11:22 PM
You disagree to find common ground?? What a putz. ROFL Revel in your hatred.

I'll enjoy that.

You also disagree with God blessing America?

Nah.