PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Should Biden be on 2 tickets?

petegz28
11-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Do you think it is right he kept his name on the Senate and VP tickets?

Taco John
11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Sure. Why not?

petegz28
11-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Sure. Why not?

Personally I always felt if you held office and ran for Pres or VP in this case, you should leave your current office.

Just my opine

Taco John
11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Personally I always felt if you held office and ran for Pres or VP in this case, you should leave your current office.

Just my opine

I think it's up to the people to decide that.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I think it's up to the people to decide that.

I think it shows a little more class if you leave the current position. It isn't like you are around to do you job anyway.

Besides, how can the people decide how many tickets you run on? He had to put his name in both buckets.

kstater
11-04-2008, 07:07 PM
I think it shows a little more class if you leave the current position. It isn't like you are around to do you job anyway.

So you think all 4 should have left their current positions. How come you singled out Biden?

Robo-Chachi
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Biden just won Delaware.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
So you think all 4 should have left their current positions. How come you singled out Biden?

Biden is the only one running on 2 tickets which is why I singled him out. But yes, Palin maybe the only one with an excuse since she came in so late in the game, but yes, the other 3 should of resigned their senate seats

Hydrae
11-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Biden is the only one running on 2 tickets which is why I singled him out. But yes, Palin maybe the only one with an excuse since she came in so late in the game, but yes, the other 3 should of resigned their senate seats

I am not sure I agree they need to quit their job to run for these offices but I do think they should not be running for multiple positions. To me that is just wrong to run for a position that in all honesty you don't want because you are hoping for a better position. I guarantee you I would not vote for such a person for either position.