PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues So who does Pelosi blame now?

petegz28
11-04-2008, 08:58 PM
For the last 8 years Pelosi and Co. have blamed Bush for everything. Even with a Dem controlled House and Senate, she has blamed Bush and the Repubs for everything.

Obama just ripped her bread and butter play from her play book.

Mecca
11-04-2008, 08:59 PM
This is great, all the people that claimed Obama wouldn't win and had no chance are now spinning in their own shit.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 09:01 PM
This is great, all the people that claimed Obama wouldn't win and had no chance are now spinning in their own shit.

Where have you ever seen me say Obama would not win? In fact I have said the opposite the whole time.

Now would you like to actually answer the question about Pelosi?

RJ
11-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Where have you ever seen me say Obama would not win? In fact I have said the opposite the whole time.

Now would you like to actually answer the question about Pelosi?

I think you need to wait until next year to ask that question.

NewChief
11-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Great. Maybe she'll have to put up or shut up. I mean, who gives a shit, really? Either she'll do well or she won't. If she does well, the Dems will do well at mid-terms. If she sucks, then the Republicans will be crowing on here in two years. All in all, though, it's a stupid fucking OP.

petegz28
11-04-2008, 09:04 PM
I think you need to wait until next year to ask that question.

Like that matters? or are you sying you won't know until then?

RJ
11-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Like that matters? or are you sying you won't know until then?

Yes Pete, that is what I'm saying.

2bikemike
11-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Personally I think the pendulum has just swung far to the left. It wasn't so long ago that it swung far to the right. It will swing to the right again. But what does that really tell us? It tells me that all politicians are full of shit and they are only in it for the power they gain. I think we are so polarized as a nation that I do not see a solution. This forum is a perfect example.

Bill Parcells
11-04-2008, 09:33 PM
They will continue to blame Bush..et..al.. for as long as possible. then they'll target Mitch McConnell as the new guru of gridlock. guaranteed