PDA

View Full Version : Huge fantasy day for me today!

Thig Lyfe
11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Started Matt Ryan, Adrian Peterson and Tony Gonzalez! And I still have Larry Fitzgerald and Tim Hightower yet to play.

Feelin' gooood.

Thig Lyfe
11-09-2008, 06:38 PM
However, I did leave Mewelde Moore on the bench after his sub-par game last week... oy.

Ceej
11-09-2008, 07:05 PM
These past two weeks is what kills me about fantasy football. I lose to team #11 last week and like #12 this week.

I lost to Trent Edwards, Kevin Faulk, Justin Fargas, Reggie Wayne, Steve Breaston, Kellen Winslow JR, Elam and Baltimore D.

I had Cutler, McGahee, Lynch, Coles, Bowe, Daniels, Chicago D and Bironas.

Awesome, from first to possibly out of playoff contention the last two weeks!111!

CrazyPhuD
11-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Started
QB Peyton, Gus Frerotte
WR Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitz, Bernard Berrian
RB Micheal Turner, Thomas Jones
TE TONY!
K Kasey
D NYG

Ahead by 40 with Fitz and the Giants D to play against Tim Hightower.

Left thiggy on my bench because every time I bench gus he has a great day(had a feeling thiggy would go well). Also left colston because I couldn't trust him yet. But starting to look good. My WR are going to be hard to pick starters(also have Bowe on my bench).

Dicky McElephant
11-10-2008, 05:14 PM
I started Brady Quinn, Matt Forte, Marshawn Lynch, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Kellen Winslow, Matt Prater and the Ravens Defense.

I just killed my friend 130 - 65 Plus I had Eddie Royal sitting on the bench.

Valiant
11-12-2008, 10:46 PM
These past two weeks is what kills me about fantasy football. I lose to team #11 last week and like #12 this week.

I lost to Trent Edwards, Kevin Faulk, Justin Fargas, Reggie Wayne, Steve Breaston, Kellen Winslow JR, Elam and Baltimore D.

I had Cutler, McGahee, Lynch, Coles, Bowe, Daniels, Chicago D and Bironas.

Awesome, from first to possibly out of playoff contention the last two weeks!111!

You should be lucky not to have more losses..

Ceej
11-13-2008, 12:45 AM
Not really. I HAD to trade for Cutler because Schaub and Palmer got hurt.. So, I was desperate. In my league you get 5 pickups all year - no more. Once you've used your 5 you don't get any more - it's a fuddy duddy league and looking back I probably wasn't smart with all of my pickups.

So, here's my roster currently.

Cutler, Schaub, Palmer
McGahee, Lynch, Felix Jones, Kolby Smith
Bowe, Coles, Hackett
Owen Daniels
Gould, Bironas
Chicago D

I did have SJax, and Fitzgerald - but they were the only guys on my team with ANY trade value.

I used my pickups on good players - Hightower, Mewelde Moore - but traded them to get other needs in return. I'm currently 6-4 and need to win at least ONE of the next 3 to hopefully make the playoffs.