PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you want LJ back if???

MikeMaslowski
11-11-2008, 01:35 PM
If Larry runs for (Blank) yards this season, I will happily accept him back as a Chief next year.

So what does everyone think on this? What if he makes 1400 yards? Still an outcast?

StcChief
11-11-2008, 01:38 PM
I think the contract and off season interest will tell plenty if he's back next year....

If the Chiefs don't want him, it may cost plenty (see Al Davis moves) to "get rid" of him.

Really not our style. They will run his wheels off, if he doesn't get decent attention in off season as trade/ picks prospect....

KurtCobain
11-11-2008, 02:22 PM
If he gets 1400 yards somehow, then his trade value will go up. :)

alpha_omega
11-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I think it depends more on his attitude than on "x" amount of yards; at least for me.

MIAdragon
11-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Meh, Im done with him.

Frazod
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Fuck him. Go beat up women in another city, shitbird.

Iowanian
11-11-2008, 02:48 PM
I think they should make him look as awesome as possible to end the season....but splitting carries with the younger backs who try harder....and then trade his ass ASAP this offseason.

raybec 4
11-11-2008, 02:51 PM
**** him. Go beat up women in another city, shitbird.

Exactly, he would have to score thirty TD's in the last 7 games for me to give a shit about that dickhead.

Red Brooklyn
11-11-2008, 02:56 PM

This.

Johnny Vegas
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I want him back. Even if he runs just 2 more yards the rest of the season.

BWillie
11-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Nope, I guess he always hits on this girl I know and expects her to be a groupie, and is a total asshole about it.

Ah what the hell, if I was LJ making millions I would be the same way....minus beating women with shotguns, spitting in their face, and spatting drinks upon them. I'd sure call 'dem hoz tho

DJJasonp
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Nope, I guess he always hits on this girl I know and expects her to be a groupie, and is a total asshole about it.

Ah what the hell, if I was LJ making millions I would be the same way....minus beating women with shotguns, spitting in their face, and spatting drinks upon them. I'd sure call 'dem hoz tho

This got me thinking.....

Why is it that organizations - who know they have problem childs - dont hire "bodyguards" or "protectors" to follow their players around???

At the least....personal drivers. Hell...that would have kept Jared Allen out of trouble.....(one would think)

Red Brooklyn
11-11-2008, 03:05 PM
You know what? I take that back. If he runs for 2,000 yards this season on fewer than 380 carries, scores at least 31 touchdowns, has at least 1,100 yards receiving and donates a generous amount of money to charities that specialize in helping battered women, then I'll think about whether or not he's worth keeping around.

However, if he can really do all of that, then his trade value sky rockets and we would probably be better off trading him.

Johnny Vegas
11-11-2008, 03:07 PM

beating women with shotguns? :spock:

raybec 4
11-11-2008, 03:07 PM

I don't give a shit about him trying to bang every scab in da club. He need s to either only fight with dudes or keep his goddamn hands to himself. Any man who hits a woman is a coward and a pussy (unless she's into that kind of thing.)

Johnny Vegas
11-11-2008, 03:12 PM
who are these women he's hitting? I can't find any links or info of him striking a woman.

Molitoth
11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
who are these women he's hitting? I can't find any links or info of him striking a woman.

exactly.

He hasn't hit any women... he pushed (not punched) a girl in the face... and spit at another.

If the chick was being a dumb bitch she deserves it. She was prolly just some hoe looking for easy money anyway. (See: Kobe Bryant). Ya know, chicks can get drunk and psycho retarded just as well as guys can, go visit a bar.

Now the shit LJ talked about Killing her and her boyfriend.... that is the shit that pisses me off. Keep your wannabe thug life shit to yourself Larry...

JuicesFlowing
11-11-2008, 03:35 PM
If he runs like he did at the end of the Vermeil era, then yes.

*edit: and stays out of trouble.

Johnny Vegas
11-11-2008, 03:38 PM
exactly.

He hasn't hit any women... he pushed (not punched) a girl in the face... and spit at another.

If the chick was being a dumb bitch she deserves it. She was prolly just some hoe looking for easy money anyway. (See: Kobe Bryant). Ya know, chicks can get drunk and psycho retarded just as well as guys can, go visit a bar.

Now the shit LJ talked about Killing her and her boyfriend.... that is the shit that pisses me off. Keep your wannabe thug life shit to yourself Larry...

Oh okay. I just wanted to read info that others are reading. I was wondering if he really was beating women.

ziggysocki
11-11-2008, 05:14 PM
We should use "Waterboy" coaching technique with LJ. Just have him visualize club hoes in the place of opposing defensive linemen and linebackers then we will run them down like a mack truck.

JASONSAUTO
11-11-2008, 05:20 PM
This got me thinking.....

Why is it that organizations - who know they have problem childs - dont hire "bodyguards" or "protectors" to follow their players around???

At the least....personal drivers. Hell...that would have kept Jared Allen out of trouble.....(one would think)

helped pacman now didnt it

Davechief
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Larry needs to go play for Jerry Jones or Uncle Al because with them any form of behavior is acceptable.

Deberg_27
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM

The truth will come out. Thats all im gonna say about it for now.

FringeNC
11-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Who cares about an aging running back who can't pass block?

Deberg_27
11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Who cares about an aging running back who can't pass block?

Lay off man, OK?

Ive worked on my blocking alot over the past few years. IM still learning, but im trying.

"Bob" Dobbs
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
HERE we go.

kcmaxwell
11-11-2008, 08:33 PM
I think it depends more on his attitude than on "x" amount of yards; at least for me.
Amen brother

MahiMike
11-11-2008, 08:38 PM
I say wear his ass down. Run in every play right up the gut. Then have our own guys spit on him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-11-2008, 08:49 PM

Toad
11-11-2008, 09:16 PM
His "truth" is irrelevent.

LJ is about LJ. The issue is that he has done a lot of damage to the younger guys that is hard to correct. If or when he ever truely becomes a member of this team, he will be welcomed back.

MikeMaslowski
11-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Lay off man, OK?

Ive worked on my blocking alot over the past few years. IM still learning, but im trying.

OMG!! Thigpen and NOW presenting Larry Johnson folks! Haha...... ROFL

boogblaster
11-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Larry knows the "I" in team ...

"Bob" Dobbs
11-11-2008, 10:41 PM
OMG!! Thigpen and NOW presenting Larry Johnson folks! Haha...... ROFLReally. OK, I didn't want to mention this, but I'm really Rudy Niswanger.

blueballs
11-12-2008, 01:04 AM
to bad Priest can't make another come back this TC
and push him

windwalker
11-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Get used to it... He will be starting again against the Saints.

Like it or not... He's back...

PastorMikH
11-12-2008, 08:20 AM
The number of yards LJ puts up the rest of the season isn't the issue with me. He could put up 1000 yards in the next 7 games and at the end of the season I may be hoping for a trade. He could put up 250 yards the rest of the season and I could say at the end of the season that I want him to stay.

The key to me is whether or not he's changed. I'm tired of his "me-only" attitude and his childish antics. If he comes in, runs of 1,000 yards and is strutting around sounding like Leon from the comercials telling everyone look what he did or it's not his fault we lossed 'cause he didn't get the ball, blocking or whatever; if he's still hitting night clubs and pulling more stupid crap like spitting in women's faces, I'll be wanting to see him gone.

At the same time, if he comes and doesn't put up a lot of numbers but has an attitude more like that Priest Holmes had about being willing to do whatever he can to help the team win - even if that is being on the sidelines encouraging someone like Jamaal Charles while he runs the ball, and he starts acting more mature off the field, I'd be glad to welcome him back.

PastorMikH
11-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Oh, and let me add to my last post....

If, having LJ back means we're going to go back to run, run, deep pass 1 yard short of the 1st down, punt; if it means we're going back to running the ball 50 times a game for <1 yard per carry while chunking the passing game out the window, then no, I don't want LJ back no matter his attitude or production.

raybec 4
11-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Oh, and let me add to my last post....

If, having LJ back means we're going to go back to run, run, deep pass 1 yard short of the 1st down, punt; if it means we're going back to running the ball 50 times a game for <1 yard per carry while chunking the passing game out the window, then no, I don't want LJ back no matter his attitude or production.

That is also a fear of mine, the team has found an offense that is working so if having him back means they abandon it, why would anyone want that? He doesn't have the skill set to be effective on the majority of the plays in the spread. So, he either rides the bench on the vast amount of plays or the game plan goes out the window.

Duck Dog
11-12-2008, 10:42 AM
If Larry runs for (Blank) yards this season, I will happily accept him back as a Chief next year.

So what does everyone think on this? What if he makes 1400 yards? Still an outcast?

He's an outcast because he's an ego maniac, he has poor character and he's a negative distraction to his team.

Dick Vermeil was trying to tell us this years ago.

Sure-Oz
11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
I think regardless we need to try and trade him during the offseason/draft time as well...

I think if we can't get rid of him then i dont know wtf to do...i hope he does well though while he's in uniform and behaves.

Katie
11-12-2008, 10:59 AM
It's not just the fact that he obviously has no respect for women. When he starts missing team meetings and showing up late at the airport, he's creating poor chemistry with the team. He deserves no special attention or privileges that other teammates don't get.

You can't respect others when you don't respect yourself...