LVG trades Mark Clayton, Bal WR to Nerf Herders

DNH trades Marion Barber, Dal RB to Gladiators
DNH trades Jordy Nelson, GB WR to Gladiators
DNH trades Miles Austin, Dal WR to Gladiators
DNH trades Domenik Hixon, NYG WR to Gladiators

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2008, 04:09 AM
I'm assuming this is a keeper league...

I don't really see any kind of value from Williams or Clayton. Chambers can give you a little something, but he's the fourth option in that offense. Holmes has been piss awful this year.

If you are LVG, I'd take it, because you are getting the best player. The other three guys? Meh, maybe Nelson has some long term upside..

Guru
11-13-2008, 04:14 AM
I'm assuming this is a keeper league...

I don't really see any kind of value from Williams or Clayton. Chambers can give you a little something, but he's the fourth option in that offense. Holmes has been piss awful this year.

If you are LVG, I'd take it, because you are getting the best player. The other three guys? Meh, maybe Nelson has some long term upside..
It's actually not my team involved at all. Just a notification email I got and I thought WTF? Just seemed like a lopsided trade to me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2008, 04:18 AM
It's actually not my team involved at all. Just a notification email I got and I thought WTF? Just seemed like a lopsided trade to me.

If it's not a keeper league, the dude who is getting Barber is just raping the other guy...even if he is, there's still little excuse that can be made for that trade.

Why someone would own some of those players, I have no idea, unless you are in a 16 team league or something.

Guru
11-13-2008, 04:27 AM
If it's not a keeper league, the dude who is getting Barber is just raping the other guy...even if he is, there's still little excuse that can be made for that trade.

Why someone would own some of those players, I have no idea, unless you are in a 16 team league or something.
It's a 12 team Dynasty league. All players are technically keepers.

Oh, the team getting raped is a Broncos fan too. heh

KCFalcon59
11-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh, the team getting raped is a Broncos fan too. heh

Well, by all means approve it then.