PDA

View Full Version : Do I start Thiggy?

RJ
11-13-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm leaning toward starting The Thigster this week. My other options are Favre vs NE and Jason Campbell against the Cowboys. They all should have good fantasy games but I see Thigpen as having he highest upside.

In another (Planet) league I have the option of Delhomme (Lions) or Thigpen. I'm leaning Delhomme in that one, despite his miserable game last Sunday.

Opinions?

StcChief
11-13-2008, 10:27 AM
against the Saints porous defense. LJ back to add running dimension....

KC and Thiggy will prove he's the real deal. Best match-up with your QB choices

Ceej
11-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Delhomme just went like, 7-27 with 4 INTs. Against Oakland. Pass.

What are your records in each league? Could you play Thiggy knowing there is some risk without hurting your playoff chances??

sedated
11-13-2008, 10:34 AM
there is another thread discussing this same thing, and it seems pretty universal that people are starting Thiggy unless they have Brees or Warner

RJ
11-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Delhomme just went like, 7-27 with 4 INTs. Against Oakland. Pass.

What are your records in each league? Could you play Thiggy knowing there is some risk without hurting your playoff chances??

In the league where I have Delhomme I can afford a loss. The other league is my bad luck league, I can't afford another loss. Maybe starting Thiggy will change my luck.

RJ
11-13-2008, 10:37 AM
there is another thread discussing this same thing, and it seems pretty universal that people are starting Thiggy unless they have Brees or Warner

I didn't see it, thanks. Yeah, looks like Planet conventional wisdom says start Thiggy.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2008, 10:45 AM
IM seriously considering starting him too.

My choice: P Rivers, A Rodgers or Thiggy.

PhillyChiefFan
11-13-2008, 11:09 AM
My choices are Thigpen and Romo.

I am honestly going back and forth between the two.

But I have Mark Bradley too, and I am thinking about the double points.

Brock
11-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Thigpen will own against the saints.

RJ
11-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Well, I left Favre on the bench so I guess Thigster is the man.

Third Eye
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
My choices are Thigpen and Romo.

I am honestly going back and forth between the two.

But I have Mark Bradley too, and I am thinking about the double points.

I too have both Romo and Thigpen, but instead of Bradley, I have Bowe. I honestly almost flipped a coin today to make the decision.

PhillyChiefFan
11-14-2008, 08:50 AM
I too have both Romo and Thigpen, but instead of Bradley, I have Bowe. I honestly almost flipped a coin today to make the decision.

I am at a loss, Who did you choose??

Romo is facing a good Wash D, but is...well...Romo and he has averaged 22 ppg this year.

Thiggy has been playing great and they are playing a bad NO D at home too. Plus with Bradley...

What did you do??

Third Eye
11-17-2008, 11:18 AM
I am at a loss, Who did you choose??

Romo is facing a good Wash D, but is...well...Romo and he has averaged 22 ppg this year.

Thiggy has been playing great and they are playing a bad NO D at home too. Plus with Bradley...

What did you do??
Sorry, didn't see this, I rarely look at this forum. I begrudginly, and mistakenly, went with Romo. Whenever I don't know what to do, I always fall back on the "who is my number one" argument. Oh well, big weeks from bowe, boldin, and the Green Bay D. still gave me the win even with Lynch and Lindell to go tonight.

sedated
11-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh well, big weeks from bowe, boldin, and the Green Bay D.

sounds like our teams are similar - Tigpen, Bowe, Boldin, GB def.

I wish you the best of luck

Third Eye
11-17-2008, 05:36 PM
sounds like our teams are similar - Tigpen, Bowe, Boldin, GB def.

I wish you the best of luck

Truly, I hope you win out.