PDA

View Full Version : Poop Clark Hunt is gay

the Talking Can
11-13-2008, 06:13 PM
wait...i mean, he's watching the columbus crew live in a mls playoff game...

the announcer just said, "Clark has long cared about soccer, and dance clubs, more than the chiefs...."

so, there...

Rain Man
11-13-2008, 06:17 PM
How on earth could any sane person prefer soccer over football?

And before anyone gives me that "most popular sport on earth" spiel, the only reason that's the case is that most of the world doesn't get NFL Network.

the Talking Can
11-13-2008, 06:17 PM
they took our jobs!

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Why R U watching soccer? Queer!

Valiant
11-13-2008, 06:18 PM

And before anyone gives me that "most popular sport on earth" spiel, the only reason that's the case is that most of the world doesn't get NFL Network.

Its popular because it is cheap to play.. cleats, shin guards and a ball..

I like playing soccer but not over football..

Only time I watch is world cup or the US team play anyone..

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I always thought it was one of lamar's other kids(cant remember the name) who was REALLY into soccer, in fact i thought that one got control of the soccer aspect of the hunt organization

the Talking Can
11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Why R U watching soccer? Queer!

we're all so gay!!

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 06:21 PM
we're all so gay!!

ROFL

Just happy to be here!

Rain Man
11-13-2008, 06:23 PM

Over time, I've figured out that almost any sport is fun to play, and almost any sport is boring to watch. Football is interesting to watch. Sumo is interesting to watch. Oddly, volleyball is halfway interesting to watch. Most other sports? Not so much.

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Over time, I've figured out that almost any sport is fun to play, and almost any sport is boring to watch. Football is interesting to watch. Sumo is interesting to watch. Oddly, volleyball is halfway interesting to watch. Most other sports? Not so much.

what about rugby? man there are some hard hits there

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 06:26 PM

ESPNU college womens volleyball is very interesting to drool, Um I mean watch!

Darth CarlSatan
11-13-2008, 06:27 PM
wait...i mean, he's watching the columbus crew live in a mls playoff game...

the announcer just said, "Clark has long cared about soccer, and dance clubs, more than the chiefs...."

so, there...

If your team's owner can't get in the car and drive to the facilities at least five days a week, that should MORE than tell you where his priorities lie.

Bwana
11-13-2008, 06:27 PM
This is not much of a surprise.

Rain Man
11-13-2008, 06:28 PM
what about rugby? man there are some hard hits there

Oddly, I don't know that I've ever seen a rugby match, so I don't know. I think that Australian Rules Football kind of runs in the "interesting to watch" camp, though.

kc rush
11-13-2008, 06:30 PM

I was watching the paralympics the other day. Wheelchair tennis is pretty interesting.

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Oddly, I don't know that I've ever seen a rugby match, so I don't know. I think that Australian Rules Football kind of runs in the "interesting to watch" camp, though.

i dont fully understand rugby's rules, but i've been bored and watched it on tv. they line up like 6-7 across with several guys behind them. both teams do this face to face. then someone for some reason throws the ball in betwen the two lines(they are about a foot apart) when the ball goes in, the two teams SLAM into one another to try for the ball( the guys in back shove their teammates into the other team. )
I probably just did a HORRIBLE job of explaining it but the hits are pretty vicious. Hope you get the gist of it

CrazyPhuD
11-13-2008, 06:47 PM
How on earth could any sane person prefer football over football?

fyp

bango
11-13-2008, 07:35 PM

Yes, maybe and more yes.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-13-2008, 07:41 PM

Soccer is the original football. That said soccer blows. It's for grade school kids and foreigners. Nothing against grade school kids or foreigners.

WebGem
11-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I used to be a goalie. I gave up that dream once I saw boobs.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Still, The college women volleyball on ESPNU is much better than soccer...

Baconeater
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Well gee Clark, maybe you could sell the team to someone who DOES care about them? :shrug:

bango
11-13-2008, 07:54 PM

Yes it is. Watching those hard, rounds asses running around and jumping and whatever else that they do.

milkman
11-13-2008, 07:55 PM

The freakin' spelling bee is better than soccer.

chiefs1111
11-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Well,that does it,we are doomed forever....

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2008, 08:01 PM
How on earth could any sane person prefer soccer over football?Mostly because it's the more exciting sport, I'd guess.

chiefs1111
11-13-2008, 08:01 PM
The freakin' spelling bee is better than soccer.

Curling is better than soccer

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Curling rules.

sedated
11-13-2008, 08:04 PM

im sorry, but watching a bunch of athletic tall college chicks wearing tight tiny shorts jump around and get sweaty trumps them all

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Yes it is. Watching those hard, rounds asses running around and jumping and whatever else that they do.

Its amazing.... I cant stop watching...

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
im sorry, but watching a bunch of athletic tall college chicks wearing tight tiny shorts jump around and get sweaty trumps them all

QFT

bango
11-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Its amazing.... I cant stop watching...

I can't stop watching or keep my pants on when I tune in.

Rain Man
11-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Mostly because it's the more exciting sport, I'd guess.

You're skating dangerously close to an impeachment hearing.

Seriously, there's no hitting, little scoring, you can't use your hands, and most importantly, THERE'S NO HITTING!

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 09:52 PM
I can't stop watching or keep my pants on when I tune in.

Dear God! That is crazy!

Ari Chi3fs
11-13-2008, 10:39 PM
"Dance clubs"? wtf? Dance clubs?

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2008, 11:05 PM

Seriously, there's no hitting, little scoring, you can't use your hands, and most importantly, THERE'S NO HITTING!<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp76i6wfHgQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp76i6wfHgQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J Diddy
11-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Mostly because it's the more exciting sport, I'd guess.

I wouldn't go there. It's definitely the most pure sport.

Ari Chi3fs
11-13-2008, 11:17 PM
"Dance clubs"? wtf? Dance clubs?

QFT

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
QFT

Girls volleyball!

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2008, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't go there. It's definitely the most pure sport.Yeah, I was just looking for a response. It's impossible to compare sports in that manner.

KCCHIEFS27
11-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I bet nobody on this board will put on an Arsenal jersey and go overseas and step on Manchester United turf...the sheer cohesiveness and pride soccer fans bring to the table is far above and beyond what NFL fans think they show on a weekly basis

Reerun_KC
11-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I bet nobody on this board will put on an Arsenal jersey and go overseas and step on Manchester United turf...the sheer cohesiveness and pride soccer fans bring to the table is far above and beyond what NFL fans think they show on a weekly basis

We might be bad asses, but start a war and we will surrender /France

Darth CarlSatan
11-13-2008, 11:59 PM
We might be bad asses, but start a war and we will surrender /France

Oh no he DIDN'T.

Pablo
11-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Mostly because it's the more exciting sport, I'd guess.No it isn't.

Pablo
11-14-2008, 02:24 AM
I bet nobody on this board will put on an Arsenal jersey and go overseas and step on Manchester United turf...the sheer cohesiveness and pride soccer fans bring to the table is far above and beyond what NFL fans think they show on a weekly basisI bet nobody cares about the sheer cohesiveness and pride soccer fans bring to the table on a weekly basis.

Because it's soccer.

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 03:36 AM
Bitch please, let minor league soccer's coolest supporters show you what's up:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAIJxd2Eq8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AGAIJxd2Eq8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

From MLS, Section 8's p. cool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gbr2VqjvwU4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gbr2VqjvwU4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What I'm saying is that soccer is awesome because

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK46aK-UpiM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eK46aK-UpiM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

the Talking Can
11-14-2008, 04:14 AM
the crew won 2-1

good match

penguinz
11-14-2008, 05:48 AM

Seriously, there's no hitting, little scoring, you can't use your hands, and most importantly, THERE'S NO HITTING!Not true.

TommyHawk69
11-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Not true.

Soccer sport sailor. Lets all go kick some balls.

Wait that sounded ghey I am gonna go beat some fags up.

StcChief
11-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Oddly, I don't know that I've ever seen a rugby match, so I don't know. I think that Australian Rules Football kind of runs in the "interesting to watch" camp, though.yeah. Aussie rules are wild.
Buddy lived down there says it's a riot.

Monty
11-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Bitch please, let minor league soccer's coolest supporters show you what's up:

No bitch, please......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJUDi7V2ljY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJUDi7V2ljY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Iowanian
11-14-2008, 07:50 AM
I posted this once in response to bwilli trying to give away free wizard tickets. Soccer just isn't interesting to me. I'm glad other's enjoy it.

I'd rather have a root canal from skip while HE was beating off with rusty barbed wire.

I think soccer is GREAT. Great, if you live in a country so poor, that the only thing to do besides blow flies off of your eyeballs, is to fill a dried goat bladder full of air and kick it at your neighbor's hut door.

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 09:12 AM
No bitch, please......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJUDi7V2ljY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJUDi7V2ljY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>why call it football

you don't even use your feet

Monty
11-14-2008, 09:19 AM
why call it football

you don't even use your feet

Ok, then using that logic, why call it soccer?

I don't see anyone hitting any girls.

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 09:27 AM

I don't see anyone hitting any girls.why do they wear so many pads

pansies

BigChiefFan
11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
So far, he's a shitty owner.

vailpass
11-14-2008, 09:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp76i6wfHgQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp76i6wfHgQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh my that was thimply THAVAGE!
Your fruit-boy act wears mighty thin when you take the "soccer is more exsciting and just as brutal as football" angle.
Line up your soccer boys against any NFL team you want to name and see who comes out alive.

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Soccer is the most dangerous sport.

Like man is the most dangerous game.

You're just too dumb to get it, obviously.

vailpass
11-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Soccer is a Euro sport.

Like man-meat is just my game.

I'm just too twisted to get it, obviously.

FYP dumpster-diver

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 10:07 AM
It's a scientific fact that soccer is the most dangerous sport. Ask Big Science.

Darth CarlSatan
11-14-2008, 10:09 AM

I don't see anyone hitting any girls.

ROFLROFLROFL

Winner! Best post of the week.

chiefzilla1501
I bet nobody cares about the sheer cohesiveness and pride soccer fans bring to the table on a weekly basis.

Because it's soccer.

I don't really enjoy soccer, but my buddy's big into it and I started watching a few games. Those who rip on soccer haven't watched a game. It's not as physical as football, but it's a hell of a lot more physical than basketball or (obviously) baseball. It's basically hockey except you can't check players into the boards, and there's a lot more pushing and shoving.

And after attending soccer matches, even at an MLS game, I would also agree that there's a whole lot more rowdiness at soccer games. I was at the game when the Columbus Crew went up against some European soccer team. A European soccer fan took off his shirt in the supporter section and he was completely tatted up with West Ham tattoos. About 50 fans started dumping beers and pouring stuff all over him and punches were flying all over the place. Probably the rowdiest game I've ever been to. I told my buddy that, and he said that in Europe, it's a lot more hardcore. Hooligans have ripped out benches and started clubbing other fans with them. You think it's bad showing up to a Raiders game in Chiefs gear, these European hooligans will put you in a hospital if you pulled that off.

TommyHawk69
I just hate it every time me and the guys are out playing with our balls people have to drive by and call us little soccer wienies. It really is a manly sport OK.

Bwana
11-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Soccer is the most dangerous sport.

LMAO

vailpass
11-14-2008, 10:15 AM
It's a scientific fact that soccer is the most dangerous sport. Ask Big Science.

Is it due to the high percentage of french uppercuts delivered on the pitch?

vailpass
11-14-2008, 10:17 AM
I don't really enjoy soccer, but my buddy's big into it and I started watching a few games. Those who rip on soccer haven't watched a game. It's not as physical as football, but it's a hell of a lot more physical than basketball or (obviously) baseball. It's basically hockey except you can't check players into the boards, and there's a lot more pushing and shoving.

And after attending soccer matches, even at an MLS game, I would also agree that there's a whole lot more rowdiness at soccer games. I was at the game when the Columbus Crew went up against some European soccer team. A European soccer fan took off his shirt in the supporter section and he was completely tatted up with West Ham tattoos. About 50 fans started dumping beers and pouring stuff all over him and punches were flying all over the place. Probably the rowdiest game I've ever been to. I told my buddy that, and he said that in Europe, it's a lot more hardcore. Hooligans have ripped out benches and started clubbing other fans with them. You think it's bad showing up to a Raiders game in Chiefs gear, these European hooligans will put you in a hospital if you pulled that off.

Thanks, this has never been said before except for every time soccer guy brings this shit up. I'm not disparaging soccer but, like anal beads, it is something you either like or don't and no amount of talk is going to convince one side to join the other.

Monty
11-14-2008, 10:37 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

Winner! Best post of the week.

http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Bartles_Jaymes_Cream_Shirt.jpg

Monty
11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
I just hate it every time me and the guys are out playing with our balls people have to drive by and call us little soccer wienies. It really is a manly sport OK.

ROFLROFLROFL

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Is it due to the high percentage of french uppercuts delivered on the pitch?Because of buttes and the eating thereof.

RedThat
11-14-2008, 10:39 AM
You know how I know you're gay Clark?

Because you like Soccer more then football.

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2008, 11:11 AM
pssst

ur gay <3