PDA

View Full Version : MU LET IT BEGIN! Border War SMACK!

Pages : [1] 2

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 12:53 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/0d02d1a2.jpg

Baconeater
11-16-2008, 12:58 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=75513&d=1198646633

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 01:25 AM
Man do I love Mizzou...

But jeez...every single one of your photoshops are lame as shit.

POND_OF_RED
11-16-2008, 01:27 AM
You can't spell fluke without KU

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 01:46 AM
Man do I love Mizzou...

So where's your masterpiece, ass wipe? Did I mention I don't spend all day doing this shit?

Put up or shut up, jackhole.

SPATCH
11-16-2008, 01:57 AM
So where's your masterpiece, ass wipe? Did I mention I don't spend all day doing this shit?

ahhhhh snap

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 02:33 AM

I don't throw lame unoriginal jokes into photoshop and crap it out so I really have nothing to provide in comparison.

Not my deal.

Frazod
11-16-2008, 02:38 AM

Ease up, junior, he's one of us. Save your rage for the imaginary blue chicken people.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:48 AM
I don't throw lame unoriginal jokes into photoshop and crap it out so I really have nothing to provide in comparison.

Not my deal.

But criticizing those who DO make an effort, regardless of your personal "Mastery of Comedy" IS "your deal"? Fascinating.
Let me know in advance the next time you plan to unload one of your highly entertaining "drive-by" posts; I'll schedule that time to refill my drink or go take a piss.

POND_OF_RED
11-16-2008, 02:49 AM
I would suggest if you are trying to talk "smack" on beaker fans to add something about basketball to the sentence so it catches there attention. They've been in basketball mode for at least a month now.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:55 AM
Ease up, junior, he's one of us. Save your rage for the imaginary blue chicken people.

For fucks sake man, I am NOT gonna' operate like that. I'll debate anyone, anytime, about anything. But if someone just drops by to do a "Puke and Chuck"; they better get ready to have their ass handed to them!

And I don't give a good God Damn if they've got 2 posts, or 200,000; that's how I roll. Young OR old. If that's a problem; take it to committee.
This ain't the only car on the lot Daddy-O.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:57 AM
I would suggest if you are trying to talk "smack" on beaker fans to add something about basketball to the sentence so it catches there attention. They've been in basketball mode for at least a month now.

Yeah I know; they love their basketball.

Pablo
11-16-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm glad this f*ckstick is one of yours.

You deserve him, MU fans.

Frazod
11-16-2008, 02:58 AM

Just like you deserve KC_Connection. :)

POND_OF_RED
11-16-2008, 03:02 AM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v157/0/42/212400974/n212400974_30993456_2166.jpg

Pablo
11-16-2008, 03:03 AM
Just like you deserve KC_Connection. :)
I guess every fanbase needs their mouth-breathers..I'm glad you've found yours.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:04 AM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v157/0/42/212400974/n212400974_30993456_2166.jpg

There ya' go; That's what this is all about! See, not so hard, fun, and everybody has a good time!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:08 AM
And, when the St. Joe Homosexual Contingent chimes-in, you know you've got a great party started!

Pablo
11-16-2008, 03:11 AM
And, when the St. Joe Homosexual Contingent chimes-in, you know you've got a great party started!El oh el.

Find a fire.

Fall into it.

Then die.

beer bacon
11-16-2008, 03:54 AM
Chase is going to throw two or three INTs that hit his WRs in the hands and then bounce straight up into the air. MU is still going to win by four TDs. Take that KU!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 04:07 AM
El oh el.

Find a fire.

Fall into it.

Then die.

Try again, "Ooga-Booga";

Me

No

Speak

Smoke-Signal!

ZootedGranny
11-16-2008, 04:44 AM
Man do I love Mizzou...

Pretty much.

I had to Adblock his sigs over on ChiefsCoalition about a dozen times because every time he posted, he had some new putrid monolith of dumbfuck images.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Pretty much.

I had to Adblock his sigs over on ChiefsCoalition about a dozen times because every time he posted, he had some new putrid monolith of dumbfuck images.

Why don't you head back over to the 'Whine and Cheese' House, and kiss some ass over there?

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Why don't you head back over to the 'Whine and Cheese' House, and kiss some ass over there?

Or are you just mad because I told your putrid sack of shit forum to kiss my ass?
I'm sure Omaha Colt and Hands-Warmer are waiting on you for their morning reach-a-round, so best to get steppin' little lady.

ZootedGranny
11-16-2008, 05:34 AM
Whoa there turbo, settle down.

As a peace offering, let me make you a new sig. I'll make sure to conform to your usual standards. I figure I'll get 13 kids with Asperger's to slap together a 1600 x 1600 collage of nonsense.

Midnight_Vulture
11-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Since Mizzou found out they cant play with the big boys (like Texas and Okla State) their fans have been reduced to making fun of Gayhawk fans...pathetic haha.

POND_OF_RED
11-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Since Mizzou found out they cant play with the big boys (like Texas and Okla State) their fans have been reduced to making fun of Gayhawk fans...pathetic haha.

How'd Georgia look yesterday? Or are you a Tech fan now?

Midnight_Vulture
11-16-2008, 08:23 AM
USC looked fine thank you.

ANd you Misery fans have to eat crow that I am serving up. Remember in the beginning of the year I strictly said Misery WILL NOT be able to hang with the big boys...looks like I was right once again.

What is even funnier...or sadder about the whole thing is that this is Miserys best season ever and you cant even hang with the top teams...pathetic.

POND_OF_RED
11-16-2008, 08:35 AM

ANd you Misery fans have to eat crow that I am serving up. Remember in the beginning of the year I strictly said Misery WILL NOT be able to hang with the big boys...looks like I was right once again.

What is even funnier...or sadder about the whole thing is that this is Miserys best season ever and you cant even hang with the top teams...pathetic.

What has your team proven again? That it finds a way to lose to a shitty football program at least once a year? USC's only win against the "big boys" came against Ohio State without there star player and starting a Freshman QB for the first time. We have just as much of a chance at a BCS championship as your team for the week.

StcChief
11-16-2008, 09:47 AM
I would suggest if you are trying to talk "smack" on beaker fans to add something about basketball to the sentence so it catches there attention. They've been in basketball mode for at least a month now.they never leave that mode.... it's all they got.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 10:23 AM
The whole "haha, you're gay, now bend over so I can f*** you in the ass" sentiment between the cabaret pic and signature is a little amusing (nttawwt). Where's the pic of Mangino eating the billboard? Mangino weight jokes are as unoriginal as gayhawk jokes, but that pic was pretty funny.

Who needs us when you can turn on each other?

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 10:25 AM

Did someone say basketball?

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, BITCHES!!
AMERICA, F*** YEAH!!!!

KChiefs1
11-16-2008, 10:29 AM
anyone have a picture of the trophy that was handed out last year to Mizzou after they won....I know the War Drum is the annual trophy but I think the Chiefs had another trophy made to give out last year too.

Skip Towne
11-16-2008, 10:30 AM
they never leave that mode.... it's all they got.

Says the MUron. Talk about a one trick pony.

Ebolapox
11-16-2008, 10:31 AM

AMERICA, F*** YEAH!!!!

haha. I hate you so much, bearcat.

ArrowheadHawk
11-16-2008, 10:37 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMpD0zFbHoY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMpD0zFbHoY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 10:40 AM
haha. I hate you so much, bearcat.

Wha? o:-)

vailpass
11-16-2008, 10:44 AM

AMERICA, F*** YEAH!!!!

I was reading the college hoops ranking in ESPN Mag and didn't see Kansas in the top 20. What is going on with you guys this year?

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 10:50 AM
I was reading the college hoops ranking in ESPN Mag and didn't see Kansas in the top 20. What is going on with you guys this year?

But but but, they're in the top 25. :harumph:

Yeah, they lost 5 players to the NBA draft, so they're in a reloading phase this year. It'll be fun watching the baby Jayhawks this year... no expectations, with a Mario Chalmers highlight during every game, FTW!

ROYC75
11-16-2008, 10:53 AM

We are going to show MU how to be unranked and still save a season in basketball, just another tutoring session for our bastard cousins to the east. :D

Mosbonian
11-16-2008, 11:06 AM

As a peace offering, let me make you a new sig. I'll make sure to conform to your usual standards. I figure I'll get 13 kids with Asperger's to slap together a 1600 x 1600 collage of nonsense.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't make fun of a real functional disability...while it may appear funny to some I find it offensive.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
11-16-2008, 11:09 AM

You really don't follow football much do you? It's pretty evident by your posts.

mmaddog

Ebolapox
11-16-2008, 11:11 AM
We are going to show MU how to be unranked and still save a season in basketball, just another tutoring session for our bastard cousins to the east. :D

heh, the bastard cousins you want to give you head.

:evil:

Skip Towne
11-16-2008, 11:15 AM

Maybe I can get Ari to post a pic of our NC trophy. It's real purty.

Boon
11-16-2008, 11:22 AM
they never leave that mode.... it's all they got.

It's better than....................NOTHING!!

ROYC75
11-16-2008, 11:23 AM
heh, the bastard cousins you want to give you head.

:evil:

That would be the only way they get any action, providing we let them. :D

KChiefs1
11-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Just adding some actual football talk to this thread:

http://www.columbiatribune.com/2008/Nov/20081115Spor053.asp

Kings of the North celebrate with eye on bigger game <!--END HEAD-->

By JOE WALLJASPER Tribune sports editor
Published Saturday, November 15, 2008 (http://www.columbiatribune.com/2008/Nov/20081115Sporindex.asp)

<!--BODY-->AMES, Iowa — Arrowhead Armageddon has been downgraded to the Kansas City Kerfuffle.

Not that the Missouri football team wouldn’t revel in another Thanksgiving weekend victory over rival Kansas, but cancel the order on the four horsemen, locusts and pestilence. A berth in the Big 12 championship game awaits the Tigers regardless of what happens against the Jayhawks, as guaranteed by last night’s 52-20 victory over Iowa State.

Missouri’s second straight Big 12 North Division title was assured in front of the scattered remains of Iowa State’s fan base and was celebrated briefly before all concerned retired to the warmth of the locker room at Jack Trice Stadium.

“I’m glad I didn’t get Gatoraded,” Pinkel said, reflecting the relative sobriety of the moment. “I’m glad that didn’t happen, because it’s cold out there.”

In truth, this year has been more about satisfied smiles than raucous celebrations anyway. It would be hard to top the dramatic arc of last year, when Missouri and Kansas unexpectedly roared to nationally prominence and supplied the season with steadily building tension until the ultimate release at Arrowhead Stadium, with the nation’s No. 1 ranking on the line. This season, there was no worthy adversary in the North, and Missouri’s midseason slips ensured there also was no national championship chase.

So the Tigers (9-2, 5-2) have spent the last month in taking-care-of-business mode, winning the games they’ve been heavily favored to win. There’s something to be said for not screwing up, but it doesn’t have the same pizzazz as smashing down barriers before smiting your rival.

The possibility is still out there that this could be a breakthrough season. That would require a victory over any of the three candidates still battling for the right to represent the South Division in the Big 12 championship game on Dec. 6 in Kansas City. But that is getting ahead of the story a bit, which is something Pinkel has been fighting since the preseason with a team that was a trendy pick to win the national title.

All that hype was well and good through the first five games — ESPN face time doesn’t hurt on the recruiting trail — but Pinkel’s challenge was keeping the team motivated when consecutive losses to Oklahoma State and Texas reduced Missouri to a blip on the national radar.

“If everybody in the country puts all their eggs in that basket — to be national champs — there’s going to be a lot of disappointed people,” Pinkel said last night. “Also, it can be a de-motivator for your football team.

We’re not doing well, we lost a five-point game to Oklahoma State, Texas handled us pretty good, but shoot we still can get down to the end and win a championship.”

Not that Pinkel was taking the big-picture approach at the time. As you’ll recall, he became obsessed with the start time of the game against Colorado. That was the first of four ho-hum matchups. And though it wasn’t always pretty, particularly the narrow escape at Baylor, the Tigers put themselves in position to win the division by avoiding colossal upsets.

Pinkel made no effort to prevent the Tigers from watching the Kansas vs. Texas game at the team hotel early yesterday. After seeing the Longhorns whip the Jayhawks 35-7, Missouri knew it need only dispatch Iowa State — winless in the Big 12 — to clinch a berth in the title game. Nebraska could still tie MU for the North’s best record, but Missouri has the tiebreaker edge on the Cornhuskers.

Although MU had famously thrown away a game against a lousy Iowa State team in 2006, this one was never in much doubt, as the mass exodus of fans at halftime confirmed.

Chase Daniel opened the game with precision, nibbling at the edges of Iowa State’s defense for 16 straight completions, and wound up completing 32 of 40 passes.

Missouri’s second scoring drive required 17 plays and 6 minutes, 29 seconds — the longest of the season in both categories. Daniel kept converting third downs — 8 of 10 in all — and eventually the Cyclones broke down, giving up a 52-yard touchdown run by Derrick Washington and a 43-yard catch-and-run by Jeremy Maclin.

As it has the last three weeks, Missouri’s defense played as well as necessary to win, if not dominate. Such is the Tigers’ talent surplus against Big 12 North opponents that they don’t have to play particularly inspired football to beat division foes.

And if they didn’t celebrate like it was 2007, well, that’s because too much business was unfinished. It’s well and good to beat up on the North, but it will take a victory over Kansas and the best the South to really make this a party to remember.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 12:00 PM
Yawn, this game is basically a watered down version now...

MU can talk all the smack they want... KU will be lucky to get to a bowl game this year...

Braincase
11-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Yawn, this game is basically a watered down version now...

MU can talk all the smack they want... KU will be lucky to get to a bowl game this year...

I doubt we get one unless we come out 7-5, which I doubt will happen. We've just had too many injuries and our secondary has a lot of problems. Now Jake Sharp is hurt. I just don't see us winning at Arrowhead. Too many guys hurt.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 01:24 PM
I agree 100%

MU will roll and we dont go Bowling...

KChiefs1
11-16-2008, 01:26 PM

KU is assured of a bowl game even if they lose to MU. The Big 12 has bowl contracts for I believe 7 teams in 7 bowls if they get their alloted 6 wins in the year.

Braincase
11-16-2008, 01:28 PM
KU is assured of a bowl game even if they lose to MU. The Big 12 has bowl contracts for I believe 7 teams in 7 bowls if they get their alloted 6 wins in the year.

We might get one, but it doesn't mean we earned it.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 01:29 PM

True, we have laid and egg the last 5 weeks.... I guess IF we can some how beat MU, it would be a decent year.... I wasnt expecting anymore than 8-4 anyway...

Spott
11-16-2008, 01:31 PM

Well, that's pretty much par for the course in Lawrence. :)

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, that's pretty much par for the course in Lawrence. :)

Bawahahaha....

Damn those shiney trophies are blind our rivals judgement...

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:28 PM

No thanks. There are about four people from the Coalition that I like, and you aren't one of them.

eazyb81
11-16-2008, 02:32 PM

That's never stopped you guys before. ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:48 PM

Reduced to? We've been making fun of you for years!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 02:55 PM

Perhaps if we played in a Conference as Awesome as the PAC-2( Yes, I said "2", because that's all you've got, and I live in PAC-2 country, and I'm exposed to your Conference's mediocrity constantly ), we could be big fish in the little pond as well.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 02:57 PM
MU fans are so creative.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:00 PM

Who cares? Every game they play the commentators will mention winning the NC. It will be truly awesome, and a feeling you MU fans will never know.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Who cares? Every game they play the commentators will mention winning the NC. It will be truly awesome, and a feeling you MU fans will never know.

You try to hard.

It shows.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I doubt we get one unless we come out 7-5, which I doubt will happen. We've just had too many injuries and our secondary has a lot of problems. Now Jake Sharp is hurt. I just don't see us winning at Arrowhead. Too many guys hurt.

You clearly don't understand the bowl agreements, KU will get a bowl.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:03 PM
You try to hard.

It shows.

Who the fuck are you?

Braincase
11-16-2008, 03:09 PM
You clearly don't understand the bowl agreements, KU will get a bowl.

Can't say I burn a lot of minight oil reading conference bowl contract minutae. I'm sure they'll be talking about it alot at tonight's basketball game.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMpD0zFbHoY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I have to admit defeat; your ability to put the Entire History and most notable moments of Jayhawk football in to two minutes and six seconds makes you the better man.

UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS FOOTBALL:
A TRADITION SINCE 2006!

Let's dig in to the old archives here......ah yes; here it is!
I call this one "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Gayhawks"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athC3aBzrW8

Frazod
11-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Who the fuck are you?

You are now the target of a Saulbadguy rep conspiracy.

Pablo
11-16-2008, 03:16 PM
A TRADITION SINCE 2006!

MIZZOU ATHLETICS: FAILING COLOSSALLY AT EVERYTHING SINCE FOREVER, EXCEPT FOR ONE YEAR WHEN THEY WON THE COTTON BOWL

Don't act like your football "tradition" isn't nearly as laughable as our own.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:20 PM
I have to admit defeat; your ability to put the Entire History and most notable moments of Jayhawk football in to two minutes and six seconds makes you the better man.

A TRADITION SINCE 2006!

Let's dig in to the old archives here......ah yes; here it is!
I call this one "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Gayhawks"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=athC3aBzrW8

So, do you have any original material?

Gayhawks, tradition since September... gotcha.

eazyb81
11-16-2008, 03:20 PM
MIZZOU ATHLETICS: FAILING COLOSSALLY AT EVERYTHING SINCE FOREVER, EXCEPT FOR ONE YEAR WHEN THEY WON THE COTTON BOWL

ROFL

I love when ku fans use the argument "well we're not good, but you're not very good either!" LOL

Mizzou isn't exactly Notre Dame or Michigan in terms of tradition, but we're miles ahead of kansas.

You still haven't been to bowl games in back to back years, correct?

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:23 PM

Yeah, it makes me laugh every time I see it. Mizzou has so much tradition, they weren't completely screwed over in last year's bowl selection.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:25 PM
So, do you have any original material?

Gayhawks, tradition since September... gotcha.

Let's make a deal; I'll get some "original material" when YOU get a Football Team. How'd that be?

Pablo
11-16-2008, 03:26 PM
ROFL

I love when ku fans use the argument "well we're not good, but you're not very good either!" LOL

Mizzou isn't exactly Notre Dame or Michigan in terms of tradition, but we're miles ahead of kansas.

You still haven't been to bowl games in back to back years, correct?Holy sh*t. You mean you guys cruised to illustrious bowls like the Sun Bowl, the Independence Bowl and the Cotton Bowl??

Tradition abound I tell ya. I suppose if spanking Arkansas, getting edged out by Oregon State and beating South Carolina in three consecutive years with Big Game Pinkel at the helm is your kind of amazing tradition, you'll have to allow me to set the f*ck back for a second and revel in awe at Mizzou football's great accomplishments.

Better switch back to that Vandy sig before MU has to play any team from the South again.

Braincase
11-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah, it makes me laugh every time I see it. Mizzou has so much tradition, they weren't completely screwed over in last year's bowl selection.

The ironic part is that after they get their asses kicked by the South winner, they'll get passed over for a BCS game for the second straight year.

vailpass
11-16-2008, 03:28 PM

I wasn't slinging smack, I was asking a serious question. It really puzzles me that a team who is the reigning NC (thanks to about 10 missed free throws in a row) would not be ranked.

I couldn't give less of a shit about KU or MU, to me they are both a couple of minor football programs who had a moment in the sun and have started to fade back to what they really are.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Can't say I burn a lot of minight oil reading conference bowl contract minutae. I'm sure they'll be talking about it alot at tonight's basketball game.

I would have thought it was common knowledge.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Let's make a deal; I'll get some "original material" when YOU get a Football Team. How'd that be?

You're a douchebag.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:30 PM

KANSAS; OUR COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS PROGRAM INCLUDES BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL,
AND ADVANCED ANIMAL FELLATIO 101!

Pablo
I wasn't slinging smack, I was asking a serious question. It really puzzles me that a team who is the reigning NC (thanks to about 10 missed free throws in a row) would not be ranked.

I couldn't give less of a shit about KU or MU, to me they are both a couple of minor football programs who had a moment in the sun and have started to fade back to what they really are.KU basketball isn't ranked because we're only returning Collins and Aldrich as our "stars". We've got a very young team and I think our ranking is pretty fair at this point in time.

If Self can coach these young guys and role players up, we'll probably still piss-pound the Big 12, save Texas and OU.

KC_Connection
ROFL

LOL...miles ahead, they beat Nebraska, we didn't. Oh shit.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:31 PM
ROFL

It's just a bit of pot/kettle, don't you think? Kansas doesn't have football tradition, and they know it. Mizzou doesn't have football tradition, but they think they do.

In the last 20 years, Mizzou has 3 bowl victories. Kansas has 4. The all-time series is like 54-53-9, and it's split in the last 20 years.

If Mizzou was good in the 60's or something, congratulations, but the two teams haven't been all that different in recent years.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:32 PM

I couldn't give less of a shit about KU or MU, to me they are both a couple of minor football programs who had a moment in the sun and have started to fade back to what they really are.

There are a lot of question marks for this year's KU team. Too many to rank them that high.

Braincase
KANSAS; OUR COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS PROGRAM INCLUDES BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL,
AND ADVANCED ANIMAL FELLATIO 101!

The whole animal bent is more of a K-State thing.

eazyb81
Holy sh*t. You mean you guys cruised to illustrious bowls like the Sun Bowl, the Independence Bowl and the Cotton Bowl??

Tradition abound I tell ya. I suppose if spanking Arkansas, getting edged out by Oregon State and beating South Carolina in three consecutive years with Big Game Pinkel at the helm is your kind of amazing tradition, you'll have to allow me to set the f*ck back for a second and revel in awe at Mizzou football's great accomplishments.

Better switch back to that Vandy sig before MU has to play any team from the South again.

I can't decide if it's funny or sad that when discussing football tradition, you only bring up points from the last few seasons.

Missouri has twice as many conference championships than ku has. Missouri has almost three times as many bowl appearances as ku has. Missouri has had an undefeated season.

Seriously, what data are you using to claim that ku is comparable to Mizzou in terms of football tradition?

vailpass
KU basketball isn't ranked because we're only returning Collins and Aldrich as our "stars". We've got a very young team and I think our ranking is pretty fair at this point in time.

If Self can coach this young guys and role players up, we'll probably still piss-pound the Big 12, save Texas and OU.

Thank you. For the life of me I couldn't understand how KU wasn't listed. I re-read the list twice thinking I'd missed something.
Seems to me that even if you lost your starting 5 you crack the top twenty if you are NC, at least until you lose a couple.

KC_Connection
11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Haha, MU a football tradition...bahaha.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Mizzou made this game anticlimactic for me.

At this point I think we'll beat KU by 10 or 14, go to the big 12 game, get our asses HARSHLY handed to us, and then punish some scrub team in a scrub bowl to finish a year we had a legit chance to finish top 5.

However, this is the last week I'll really have to brag or toss some $3it so I might as well belly up and enjoy it...

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:34 PM

Eh, there aren't many schools out there that have a great history in both basketball and football, but Kansas is making progress under Mangino. Despite the "tradition since Sept" crap, they've been making strides for a few years.

Darn, I might have to settle for bowl appearances in football and FF appearances in basketball. Let me know when Mizzou is annually competitive in one sport, m-kay?

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:35 PM
You're a douchebag.

I see my piss-boy has finally arrived.... I don't pay you .25 cents an hour to stand around yanking your crank; so get that bucket over hear and GET TO WORK!

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:36 PM
The whole animal bent is more of a K-State thing.

I dunno, this guy really has some sort of weird infatuation with the butthole.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Eh, there aren't many schools out there that have a great history in both basketball and football, but Kansas is making progress under Mangino. Despite the "tradition since Sept" crap, they've been making strides for a few years.

Darn, I might have to settle for bowl appearances in football and FF appearances in basketball. Let me know when Mizzou is annually competitive in one sport, m-kay?

Not a guy that gives a fart out a fat frog's ass about BBall, but I'm sure glad Mizzou decided to win in a sport I like outside of wrestling.

And I don't think Mizzou will be in the top 10 next year or the year after but I do expect them to be a more consistent top 25 team for years to come. The culture has changed.

Much like anyone under 21 can't remember a respectable Chiefs team young Mizzou fans can't remember a legit BBall team and EXPECT quality play on the football field.

I'm ecstatic, to be honest. :evil:

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 03:41 PM
I see my piss-boy has finally arrived.... I don't pay you .25 cents an hour to stand around yanking your crank; so get that bucket over hear and GET TO WORK!

Hear what?

Pablo
11-16-2008, 03:44 PM
I can't decide if it's funny or sad that when discussing football tradition, you only bring up points from the last few seasons.

Missouri has twice as many conference championships than ku has. Missouri has almost three times as many bowl appearances as ku has. Missouri has had an undefeated season.

Seriously, what data are you using to claim that ku is comparable to Mizzou in terms of football tradition?So, in 84 years..you've went to 25 bowls, lost 14 of those; and the bulk of those bowl appearances were more than 25 years ago??

You went undefeated almost 50 years ago, and were inconsistent at best for the next five decades...what about that screams tradition?

Mizzou football has always been mediocre, dotted with minor wins here and there, and maybe you guys kicked serious ass in the 1960's. Color me unimpressed..

Mizzou football has as great of a tradition of prominence and success as KC Chiefs football, except the Chiefs have been to the big game, and won it once..

I'm not acting like KU football has some great tradition, but yours is a f*cking joke, so don't act like it isn't.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Not a guy that gives a fart out a fat frog's ass about BBall, but I'm sure glad Mizzou decided to win in a sport I like outside of wrestling.

And I don't think Mizzou will be in the top 10 next year or the year after but I do expect them to be a more consistent top 25 team for years to come. The culture has changed.

Much like anyone under 21 can't remember a respectable Chiefs team young Mizzou fans can't remember a legit BBall team and EXPECT quality play on the football field.

I'm ecstatic, to be honest. :evil:

I think when the pissing contest and shit flinging ends, both sides have plenty of reasons to be happy with their own program, and some even have respect for the B12 North overall.

It's just always amused me when people have such a blinding homoerotic hatred for another team or school or whatever.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM
So, in 84 years..you've went to 25 bowls, lost 14 of those; and the bulk of those bowl appearances were more than 25 years ago??

You went undefeated almost 50 years ago, and were inconsistent at best for the next five decades...what about that screams tradition?

Mizzou football has always been mediocre, dotted with minor wins here and there, and maybe you guys kicked serious ass in the 1960's. Color me unimpressed..

Mizzou football has as great of a tradition of prominence and success as KC Chiefs football, except the Chiefs have been to the big game, and won it once..

I'm not acting like KU football has some great tradition, but yours is a f*cking joke, so don't act like it isn't.

Yep...

It's just a bit of pot/kettle, don't you think? Kansas doesn't have football tradition, and they know it. Mizzou doesn't have football tradition, but they think they do.

In the last 20 years, Mizzou has 3 bowl victories. Kansas has 4. The all-time series is like 54-53-9, and it's split in the last 20 years.

If Mizzou was good in the 60's or something, congratulations, but the two teams haven't been all that different in recent years.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM

WAS.

Was a joke.

eazyb81
11-16-2008, 03:51 PM
So, in 84 years..you've went to 25 bowls, lost 14 of those; and the bulk of those bowl appearances were more than 25 years ago??

And, again, Mizzou tradition >>> ku tradition, which is what I said from the beginning.

I'm glad both sides can agree on this now. Now just be happy with finishing 6-6 and going to the toilet bowl. It's the greatest two year period in your football program's pathetic existence. Be happy!

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
And, again, Mizzou tradition >>> ku tradition, which is what I said from the beginning.

I'm glad both sides can agree on this now. Now just be happy with finishing 6-6 and going to the toilet bowl.

Yea, NOBODY is trying to equate Mizzou with an elite LSU, Florida type of program.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 03:57 PM

I'm glad both sides can agree on this now. Now just be happy with finishing 6-6 and going to the toilet bowl. It's the greatest two year period in your football program's pathetic existence. Be happy!
ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
11-16-2008, 03:59 PM

So when was your greatest time?

Rausch
11-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Yea, NOBODY is trying to equate Mizzou with an elite LSU, Florida type of program.

No, let's not be silly.

But with the talent returning and the ability we've had to recruit this is not a flash in the pan program.

I'd expect a top 25 finish next year and top 15 the year after. We'll lose a ton of talent this year but winning programs find ways to replace it. We're finally starting to keep the wealth of Missouri talent from leaving for Nebraska, Texas, Colorado, and the Florida and Texas schools.

You MUST keep your in-state talent first, and then find ways to steal from everyone else. Well, we're doing that.

Solid foundation, continued solid recruiting, and stability in the program. I like where we're headed...:)

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 04:04 PM
I dunno, this guy really has some sort of weird infatuation with the butthole.

If you're insinuating that I'm gay, I would advise you to take a look at your avatar.

You see, when I'm constantly fed images of something as stupid, fruity, and gay as KU's mascot, it triggers subliminal receptors in the brain that make me susceptible to your Kansas, corn-holing lifestyle.

A quick glance at your Coach however, tends to quell it pretty quick.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 04:07 PM
No, let's not be silly.

But with the talent returning and the ability we've had to recruit this is not a flash in the pan program.

I'd expect a top 25 finish next year and top 15 the year after. We'll lose a ton of talent this year but winning programs find ways to replace it. We're finally starting to keep the wealth of Missouri talent from leaving for Nebraska, Texas, Colorado, and the Florida and Texas schools.

You MUST keep your in-state talent first, and then find ways to steal from everyone else. Well, we're doing that.

Solid foundation, continued solid recruiting, and stability in the program. I like where we're headed...:)

I agree with all of this. The nice thing is that there IS a lot of great in state talent in Missouri. This isn't Nebraska.

It is fun to be here because the thoughts were Brad Smith...BS was so good and they are all Missouri is...when BS is gone Missouri will be shit. They took care of business and kept it going...now Chase is leaving...someone very talented will step in and take care of business.

We have a lot of good things in the pipeline. It is exciting.

Braincase
11-16-2008, 04:17 PM
So when was your greatest time?

It was that week at Number One... right before Number Eight beat 'em by 3 touchdowns.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 04:32 PM
If you're insinuating that I'm gay, I would advise you to take a look at your avatar.

You see, when I'm constantly fed images of something as stupid, fruity, and gay as KU's mascot, it triggers subliminal receptors in the brain that make me susceptible to your Kansas, corn-holing lifestyle.

My avatar is a fake bird.

Your sig directly associates the University of Missouri with pounding ass and NAMBLA.

I'd say if a simple picture of a fake bird makes you susceptible to a cornholing lifestyle there are places you can go (like KU, har har), but apparently you've already done the research.

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 04:50 PM

Everyone not dating or married to a sibling knows Missouri is Arkansas misspelled. Someone from a state where inbreeding is a sport calling out anyones sexual orientation is rather amusing. I do not have any loyalty to KU but am from Kansas. Carry on with your debate it is somewhat entertaining :)

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 05:03 PM
My avatar is a fake bird.

Your sig directly associates the University of Missouri with pounding ass and NAMBLA.

I'd say if a simple picture of a fake bird makes you susceptible to a cornholing lifestyle there are places you can go (like KU, har har), but apparently you've already done the research.

My sig likens KU to a cabin boy who will get buggered by the captain of a sea-faring vessel, much like situation alluded to in the movie starring Russel Crow from whence I derived the theme of said sig.

Said sig does NOT imply homosexuality on the part of the creator, or the University of Missouri Tigers Football Team.
Rather, said sig implies that the University of Kansas Jawhawks Football Team is comprised of harmless cabin boys that shall soon serve their purpose in the grand scheme of things by being buggered on National Television, at Arrowhead Stadium, to a Nation-Wide audiance of thousands.

This being understood, there is but one question left to ask:

Does your football team prefer KY or Vaseline?

Sure-Oz
11-16-2008, 05:04 PM
I personally don't think tigers like assfucking a bird

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I personally don't think tigers like assfucking a bird

Well, we could go with the "hunting/eating" theme, but that just opens up a whole new can of worms.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Well, we could go with the "hunting/eating" theme, but that just opens up a whole new can of worms.

Or we could just stop and delete the 800px worth of grey area from the picture in original post and just talk about football instead of gay sex.

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Or we could just stop and delete the 800px worth of grey area from the picture in original post and just talk about football instead of gay sex.

:clap:

Skip Towne

Who cares what some n00b thinks?

Bearcat
Said sig does NOT imply homosexuality on the part of the creator, or the University of Missouri Tigers Football Team.

...he said while making a list of things needed to stick his penis in a butthole....

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Who cares what some n00b thinks?

ROFL Now Skip play nice.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 05:14 PM

I'm ok with that...

Skip Towne
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM
ROFL Now Skip play nice.

I thought I was being nice.

Bearcat
11-16-2008, 05:17 PM

Get it, he replaced the J with a G!

PastorMikH
11-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Eh, nothing more irritating to me than a bunch of egotistical KU fans talking a bunch of garbage before the game. They probably feel the same about us MU fans.

I'll just say, here's to a good game though I'm pulling for the Tigers to win.

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:19 PM
I thought I was being nice.

Come to think of it you were :) Public apology posted.

Skip Towne
11-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Come to think of it you were :) Public apology posted.

ROFL

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Eh, nothing more irritating to me than a bunch of egotistical KU fans talking a bunch of garbage before the game. They probably feel the same about us MU fans.

I'll just say, here's to a good game though I'm pulling for the Tigers to win.

Hey Rev it was an MU fan that started this. I have a handful of college teams I pull for. Missouri and Texas are just states I hate...I do like Texas Techs nickname but the bastards are from Texas.

PastorMikH
11-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey Rev it was an MU fan that started this. I have a handful of college teams I pull for. Missouri and Texas are just states I hate...I do like Texas Techs nickname but the bastards are from Texas.

You're a raiderfan. It's clear you can't pick a decent team to save your life so we won't worry about your opinions.

Say, I think I hear the warden calling you...

:)

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
You're a raiderfan. It's clear you can't pick a decent team to save your life so we won't worry about your opinions.

Say, I think I hear the warden calling you...

:)

ROFL This from a man pulling for a team that has won 4 playoff games since the AFL/NFL meger :)

PastorMikH
11-16-2008, 05:38 PM
ROFL This from a man pulling for a team that has won 4 playoff games since the AFL/NFL meger :)

Better watch out when we play you again - we have our own felon now!!!

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Better watch out when we play you again - we have our own felon now!!!

:clap: Well played!

Midnight_Vulture
I dont care for the Gayhawks but man, Kansas fans are completely OWNING Misery fans in this thread and it is cracking me up.

Any Misery fan bragging about their football "tradition" is only making a fool of themselves...simply pathetic hahaha.

Braincase
My sig likens KU to a cabin boy who will get buggered by the captain of a sea-faring vessel, much like situation alluded to in the movie starring Russel Crow from whence I derived the theme of said sig.

Rather, said sig implies that the University of Kansas Jawhawks Football Team is comprised of harmless cabin boys that shall soon serve their purpose in the grand scheme of things by being buggered on National Television, at Arrowhead Stadium, to a Nation-Wide audiance of thousands.

dUDE,

Braincase
11-16-2008, 05:44 PM

Dude, you put waaaaaay too much effort into your sodomy fantasies.

I'm just sayin'.

Game won't change much. You'll still be Big 12 North Champs, and whatever gets done to us in Arrowhead is really nothing compared to what's going to get done to y'all in the Big 12 Championship game.

Maybe you ought to ask your players which they prefer, because no matter whether you play Texas, Texas Tech, or Oklahoma, it's BOHICA.

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 05:52 PM

Or, you could turn on your web cam, assume your natural position of thumb-up ass, and dance the hokey-pokey for your fellow KU Man-Toys...

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Get it, he replaced the J with a G!

WOW! You can read AND spell? It's good to see that the 'KU Learning Facilitator' is paying such strong dividends:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/f7c97ac0.jpg

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Or, you could turn on your web cam, assume your natural position of thumb-up ass, and dance the hokey-pokey for your fellow KU Man-Toys...

Hey Midnight you have a new buddy!

Boon
11-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I think Missouri's football tradition is similar to Syracuse's football tradition.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I think Missouri's football tradition is similar to Syracuse's football tradition.

I didnt even know MU had a football tradition...

Boon
11-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Neither does Syracuse.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 06:47 PM

Yes, thats me on this board. Friend to all KU fans.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Yes, thats me on this board. Friend to all KU fans.

Your my friend...

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Your my friend...

Ha, you have always seemed like a decent guy.

But the total tonnage of self loathing it would take to love bitching about literally anything as much as you do would stop a team of oxen in their tracks.

Skip Towne
11-16-2008, 06:54 PM

Missouri didn't have a Jim Brown.

|Zach|
11-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Darth Douchebag aside...

Back to the thread.

Any KU fans think Kansas takes this game?

HolyHandgernade
11-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Chase Daniel comes out "nose heavy", afraid the cameras might pick up on another unfortunate private moment, his balance is off for the first half, KU capitalizes and holds on in the second half!

Rock Chalk!

-HH

kepp
11-16-2008, 07:15 PM
I think it's going to be more of a border firing squad than a border war.

M-I-Z...Z-0-U!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 07:24 PM
I think it's going to be more of a border firing squad than a border war.

M-I-Z...Z-0-U!

Cheers to that!

Darth CarlSatan
11-16-2008, 07:30 PM
]Darth Douchebag aside...[/B]

Back to the thread.

Yeah, we're real grateful to have fellow-fans like you; yayyy.

And in case you forgot, I started this motherfucking thread, so you're trollin' in my fucking playground, little man!`

KChiefs1
11-19-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.columbiatribune.com/2008/Nov/20081116Spor012.asp

AMES, Iowa - The epitaph on Missouriís 2008 football season is nowhere near complete, but when the Tigers trek to Kansas City next month for the Big 12 Conference championship game, theyíll leave behind a trail of roadkill - two yearís worth of trampled division brethren.

With last nightís 52-20 taming of Iowa State, No. 12 Missouri won its 10th consecutive game against North Division opponents and, more important, clinched its second straight North title, stripping any drama from the regular-season finale against Kansas, other than the usual bragging rights nastiness associated with the Border Showdown.

<!-- START INFO BOX RIGHT--><!-- if you need to change the size, only do so by changing the "width" below. -->
<TABLE class=inlinephotoright cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=200 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=photocaption></TD></TR><TR><TD class=photocaption>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=photocaption></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END INFO BOX RIGHT-->"Weíre definitely trying to send the message that we want to dominate this side of the conference," Missouri linebacker Sean Weatherspoon said after a postgame celebration that was subdued compared to last yearís euphoric North-clincher against Kansas in the regular-season finale.

"We really want to dominate every game, but as far as playing the North opponents the last two years, weíve just taken care of business. Itís pretty much that when you think about the North, youíre going to think about Mizzou."

That was hardly the rallying cry here two years ago when Iowa Stateís Jack Trice Stadium provided the stage for one of the low moments of Gary Pinkelís time at Missouri, a 21-16 loss that ended when a holding penalty erased MUís go-ahead touchdown run in the final seconds. Since that blustery night here in 2006, the Tigers have yet to lose a division game, outscoring the last 10 foes 468-182.

Thatís an average score of Tigers 46-Cornhuskers, Buffaloes, Wildcats, Jayhawks, Cyclones 18.

"We want to control the North Division," wide receiver Jeremy Maclin said.

"We want to stay on top. Mizzouís on the rise. Now we got to stay up there."

Capturing the North trophy, which, by the way was nowhere near Ames last night, was Missouriís first goal for the season but not the last, as quarterback Chase Daniel reminded reporters last night.

Unfinished business will be waiting for the Tigers in Kansas City.

"Itís great to be able to play tough in this division, but if you want to be the best in the conference, youíve got to compete with the South powers," he said after throwing for 328 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. "Weíre excited about getting the chance to do that. But weíve still got the KU game."

Yes, but thanks to an afternoon assist from Texas, which defeated Kansas 35-7 earlier in the day, the Tigers (9-2, 5-2 Big 12) punched their ticket to the Dec. 6 conference championship game at Arrowhead Stadium.

Oklahoma, Texas or Texas Tech will represent the South Division in the title game.

But, first up for the Tigers comes a bye week, then an Arrowhead appetizer, the Nov. 29 regular-season finale against those same Jayhawks.

"Whoever comes out of the South, everyoneís worthy down there," Maclin said. "Weíre excited to play, but I think the KU gameís a lot bigger."

Unlike last yearís explosion of emotion at Arrowhead, the Tigers saved their celebration for the locker room last night, even sparing Pinkel the traditional postgame Gatorade bath. Nor did they take home any hardware. Conference officials confirmed that the division champion cannot receive the trophy at a road game unless itís the final game of the regular season. Missouri, which will technically host the Border Showdown, will receive the trophy sometime in Kansas City, team spokesman Chad Moller said.

Back on the field, Missouri played again without its leading receiver as tight end Chase Coffman (sprained to) missed his second straight game.

The Tigers didnít seem to miss him much. MU never punted and scored points on eight of 10 possessions. Despite two fumbles on the gameís opening drive, MU scored on third-and-goal from the 3 on Danielís slant to Tommy Saunders.

Daniel was perfect in the first quarter, completing 16 of 16 passes - one of which Maclin snagged after it bounced off Danario Alexander - for 106 yards.

MUís second drive bled into the second quarter and ended with Derrick Washingtonís 2-yard touchdown run on a direct snap, finishing off the seasonís longest scoring drive in terms of plays (17) and time of possession (6:29).

Danielís 11th interception of the season ended Missouriís next drive as Daniel matched his 2007 total when cornerback Allen Bell snatched a fastball that bounced off the hands of freshman tight end Michael Egnew.

But free safety William Moore picked up his fellow co-captain and delivered his long-awaited first interception of the season. On ISUís third play of the ensuing drive, Moore picked off Austen Arnaud at the 17 and dashed to the end zone for his fourth career interception return for a touchdown, breaking Erik McMillanís 21-year-old school record of three.

"Weíve been practicing that same exact play in practice all week, all week," Moore said. "It really paid off."

Missouriís game plan leaned on Danielís arm most of the first half, but the running game made a cameo appearance before halftime when Washington cut back a run off the right side, slicing through a huge alley cleared by center Tim Barnes. Washington handled the rest on the 56-yard touchdown run. He finished with 128 yards on just 11 carries.

Maclin fumbled after a reception deep into ISU territory but more than redeemed himself later on a 43-yard catch-and-run to the end zone, capping a dominant night and a dominant stretch against a division thatís been painted with a two-year coat of black and gold.
"Now we want a Big 12 championship," Daniel said. "And we put ourselves in position to win one."

eazyb81
11-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Not game related, but didn't anyone else hear Crabtree from Rivals on 810 today talk about Sheldon Richardson?

He said some Rivals guys that have seen Sheldon play say he's the best D-line prospect they've seen since Julius Peppers.

I really, really, really hope that guy keeps his commitment and comes to Mizzou.

ArrowheadHawk
11-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Thatís an average score of Tigers 46-Cornhuskers, Buffaloes, Wildcats, Jayhawks, Cyclones 18.

KU only lost by 8 points last year. So this statement is just stupid.

Sure-Oz
11-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Not game related, but didn't anyone else hear Crabtree from Rivals on 810 today talk about Sheldon Richardson?

He said some Rivals guys that have seen Sheldon play say he's the best D-line prospect they've seen since Julius Peppers.

I really, really, really hope that guy keeps his commitment and comes to Mizzou.
We could use a beast on defense, i sure hope he comes. I remember having Justin Smith when our teams sucked or were avg at best. I bet this guy will be better

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
KU only lost by 8 points last year. So this statement is just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Where am I? Oh, sorry; 'Beak-Squak Narcolepsy'; happens all the time. My bad.:evil:

ArrowheadHawk
11-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Where am I? Oh, sorry; 'Beak-Squak Narcolepsy'; happens all the time. My bad.:evil:

I think I'm dumber after reading this post.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I think I'm dumber after reading this post.

Just keep saying to yourself, "It's all about the hoops", "It's all about the hoops".

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Darth Douchebag aside...

Back to the thread.

Well...you know I believe.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:11 AM
Well...you know I believe.

I believe your dreaming. And I believe your little buddy 'Zach + Funk Dildo' has left the building.

Poor, poor, poor little lonely Beak-Squaker; have some sunflowers.:D

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:13 AM
LOL, yeah I'm real lonely with my Orange Bowl and National Championship won in 2008. Why don't you go run along now and make some more of your stupid graphics, retard?

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:22 AM
LOL, yeah I'm real lonely with my Orange Bowl and National Championship won in 2008. Why don't you go run along now and make some more of your stupid graphics, retard?

One 'Mercy Bowl' from the BCS, and you're Gods Gift To College Football?

Tell me; how do you and your football team manage to accomplish anything in life with your heads so far up your asses? Doesn't matter. Just make sure there's plenty of space in there; you're going to need it when you leave Arrowhead Stadium with your complimentary Citrus Basket.

And Basketball? For fucks-sake man; why don't you wrap up the task at hand before you go running off Allen Flake House. Sad.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:29 AM
One 'Mercy Bowl' from the BCS, and you're Gods Gift To College Football?

Right, because that's exactly what I said, ****face.

Tell me; how do you and your football team manage to accomplish anything in life with your heads so far up your asses? Doesn't matter. Just make sure there's plenty of space in there; you're going to need it when you leave Arrowhead Stadium with your complimentary Citrus Basket.

What the hell are you talking about? I've never suggested the KU football program is a great one (not that MU's is any better).

And Basketball? For ****s-sake man; why don't you wrap up the task at hand before you go running off Allen Flake House. Sad.
WTF?

Why are you so ****ing fixated on a team that is likely worse than you, and a game that is essentially meaningless in comparison to the Big 12 Championship? Inferiority complex, methinks.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:34 AM
Right, because that's exactly what I said, ****face.

What the hell are you talking about? I've never suggested the KU football program is a great one (not that MU's is any better).

WTF?

Why are you so ****ing fixated on a team that is likely worse than you, and a game that is essentially meaningless in comparison to the Big 12 Championship? Inferiority complex, methinks.

I love it when people answer their own questions; makes life so much more interesting, don't ya' think?

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:36 AM
You obviously haven't grasped the concept of sarcasm yet in your life.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:38 AM
You are awful at this trash talking business, by the way. Atleast Frazod isn't a fucking retard.

SPchief
11-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Wow, I've can't remember the last time two count them TWO retards were fighting over something stupid

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:40 AM
You obviously haven't grasped the concept of sarcasm yet in your life.

I've obviously grasped it to a much greater degree than you.
Come on Beak; step up and play with Daddy.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:41 AM
I've obviously grasped it to a much greater degree than you.
Come on Beak; step up and play with Daddy.

Holy shit. I think I'll pass.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 01:44 AM
Wow, I've can't remember the last time two count them TWO retards were fighting over something stupid

I'm not even sure who the hell you are, but you're probably a douche by the looks of that post.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm not even sure who the hell you are, but you're probably a douche by the looks of that post.

Hey SP Chief; you remember 'National Lampoons Vacation', yes? You remember when they ended up in east St. Louis, and Clark said "Roll em' up", yes?

Now; what did the man on the corner say to Clark, when Clark asked directions?

YES.

|Zach|
11-20-2008, 01:48 AM
You are awful at this trash talking business, by the way. Atleast Frazod isn't a ****ing retard.

ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 01:54 AM
ROFL

You two are so fucking talentless and gay. Wait, let me retract; that was an insult to gay people.

You two are SO George Bush. Yep; that's better.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Dude, the fact that Zach is actually on my side (he hates me) should tell you how big a retard you are. I mean do you actually read any of what you post? You might be surprised at how stupid it is.

SPchief
11-20-2008, 02:04 AM
Dude, the fact that Zach is actually on my side (he hates me) should tell you how big a retard you are. I mean do you actually read any of what you post? You might be surprised at how stupid it is.

1800+ posts and this is the first one to make a decent point

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 02:09 AM
1800+ posts and this is the first one to make a decent point

I make rational points all the time. You just haven't been paying attention.

Kyle DeLexus
11-20-2008, 02:12 AM
You two are so ****ing talentless and gay. Wait, let me retract; that was an insult to gay people.

You two are SO George Bush. Yep; that's better.

At first I thought you guys were just makin fun of the dude you know? After reading his last few posts, I seriously think you are right in sayin he's retarded.....I mean that could be the dumbest thing I have EVER read

Mecca
11-20-2008, 02:14 AM
At first I thought you guys were just makin fun of the dude you know? After reading his last few posts, I seriously think you are right in sayin he's retarded.....I mean that could be the dumbest thing I have EVER read

Look at his sig pic...

SPchief
11-20-2008, 02:20 AM
I make rational points all the time. You just haven't been paying attention.

I have, that's why I made the post.

Pablo
11-20-2008, 02:53 AM
DCS is probably one of the stupidest f*cking posters I've had the displeasure of reading in recent memory. I'm pretty sure I'd rather read SHTSPRAYER's posts over his. And that's just downright f*cked up. You have to be a pretty huge mega-douche to out-douche that c*cksucker.

And your "graphics" are garbage. I've had sh*ts that are prettier than the multi-colored, block lettered, cliched bullsh*t you're putting in your sig. FFS, I don't know how many times you've called Zach a beaker or KU sympathizer in this thread...and you have no f*cking clue that he's one of the more vocal MU fans on this board, you're just an imbecile with no concept of sarcasm and very minimal MS Paint skills.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 08:39 AM
DCS is probably one of the stupidest f*cking posters I've had the displeasure of reading in recent memory. I'm pretty sure I'd rather read SHTSPRAYER's posts over his. And that's just downright f*cked up. You have to be a pretty huge mega-douche to out-douche that c*cksucker.

And your "graphics" are garbage. I've had sh*ts that are prettier than the multi-colored, block lettered, cliched bullsh*t you're putting in your sig. FFS, I don't know how many times you've called Zach a beaker or KU sympathizer in this thread...and you have no f*cking clue that he's one of the more vocal MU fans on this board, you're just an imbecile with no concept of sarcasm and very minimal MS Paint skills.

Why don't you, and everybody else on this thread who has a problem with me, go fuck yourselves.
Do I annoy you, you little shit for brains motherfucker? GOOD. Stick around, it gets better.

Once again, Fuck you.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 08:39 AM

Fuck you.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Look at his sig pic...

Fuck you.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 08:40 AM

And Fuck you, twice-removed.

Lzen
11-20-2008, 10:11 AM

Yeah, I guess it should come as no surprise.

talastan
11-20-2008, 10:16 AM
:popcorn:

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:19 AM

I can't remember the last time there weren't two retards fighting over something stupid...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Question:

What does a knowledgeable College Football Fan hear when the beak begins to squawk?

Answer:

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Sure-Oz
11-20-2008, 10:25 AM
this thread is gold

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Question:

What does a knowledgeable College Football Fan hear when the beak begins to squawk?

Answer:

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

I've read more humor and wit from the scribblings of a gas station bathroom scratch-bandit offering sexual favors...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:31 AM
this thread is gold

Black and Gold.

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Black and Gold.

Better...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:34 AM
I've read more humor and wit from the scribblings of a gas station bathroom scratch-bandit offering sexual favors...

I'm sure you have, what with your part time job of blowing truckers for beer change on I-40.

seclark
11-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm sure you have, what with your part time job of blowing truckers for beer change on I-40.

there you are you little punk, brah. we had you staked out at the waffle house but you hid in the trash can and got dumped out back. we're on your ice burning trail, brah. baby lisa is gonna take you down and make you cry like the little criminal bitch you are. i'm coming and you aint gonna be free long.
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahahah!!!

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:41 AM

So I drive 9 hours south to blow truckers for change.

Plausible...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:47 AM
there you are you little punk, brah. we had you staked out at the waffle house but you hid in the trash can and got dumped out back. we're on your ice burning trail, brah. baby lisa is gonna take you down and make you cry like the little criminal bitch you are. i'm coming and you aint gonna be free long.
dog
the bounty hunter
hahahahahah!!!

When you get done braiding your mullet, triangulate and come GET YA' SOME.

Just don't bring that fat fucking sow of a wife with you; a man can only take so much white-trash fugly in one setting.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:48 AM
So I drive 9 hours south to blow truckers for change.

Plausible...

Are you an MU fan or no?

Rausch
11-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Are you an MU fan or no?

So if I'm a Mizzou fan I'd drive 9 hours south to blow truckers for change?...:spock:

ChiTown
11-20-2008, 10:52 AM
heh

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:53 AM
So if I'm a Mizzou fan I'd drive 9 hours south to blow truckers for change?...:spock:

I really have no desire to go back and forth with another Tigers fan, but if you and/or everybody else wants to come in here and make the attacks about ME instead of about the game, then I'm gonna' hit back.

seclark
11-20-2008, 10:54 AM
When you get done braiding your mullet, triangulate and come GET YA' SOME.

Just don't bring that fat ****ing sow of a wife with you; a man can only take so much white-trash fugly in one setting.

you really need to stop the crimes and turn yourself in. it's nothing to be proud of. if for no one else, do it for your mother.
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:55 AM
heh

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/PastaTheHutt-1.jpg

ArrowheadHawk
I really have no desire to go back and forth with another Tigers fan, but if you and/or everybody else wants to come in here and make the attacks about ME instead of about the game, then I'm gonna' hit back.

I bet they are scared.

Rausch

Come get some...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:57 AM
you really need to stop the crimes and turn yourself in. it's nothing to be proud of. if for no one else, do it for your mother.
sec

You turn your life over to Jesus, Dog; I'll keep rockin' in the 'You'll NEVER Catch Me' Free World.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Come get some...

Good lord...:rolleyes:

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:00 AM
[quote=ArrowheadHawk;5234735]I bet they are scZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.[/quote

Huh? Damnit man; I'm trying to get some work done here!

seclark
11-20-2008, 11:01 AM
You turn your life over to Jesus, Dog; I'll keep rockin' in the 'You'll NEVER Catch Me' Free World.

well...at you should go back and try to finish high school. might give you some confidence to try to better yourself.
sec

Rausch
11-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Good lord...:rolleyes:

I get it.

After the sucking off truckers comment your superiority has been established. It's the straight flush of arguments.

I'll try again.

Were I to suppose you were the mistaken result of a rest-stop-escapade that passed on down the drain and by happenstance landed on the sour patch of a french syphilitic whore could I get back in the conversation?...

Demonpenz
11-20-2008, 11:16 AM
I am a Mizzou fan I just hope it is a good game. Last year when we went to the game we went to go get nacho's at that taco bell before the game a couple of the KU fans came up and starting to razz us (even though they had mild sauce on their meximelts) and we were like hey dudes. Seriously get a life and some Cinnomin twists while your are up LOL of course that pissed off the KU faithful. Ruffled their feathers if you will. And we started to get into a heated arguement. At one point my sierra myst was almost spilled by at the last second I was able to avoid catastrophe with my british knights. So there we were with nacho's bel grande in one hand mexi melt in the other hand. I almost thought someone was going to take a bean burrito and tie my hand and the Ku's fan's hands together and and miguel behind the counter would put on Beat it from michael jacksons thriller and the KU fan and I would have a spork fight. Then one of my friends could duct tape a churitta and tostata together and play it like a guitar like the eddie van halen solo in beat it.

Bearcat
11-20-2008, 11:17 AM

Since when has this thread been about the game? I haven't read the entire thread, but from what I have read, you have no interest in the game... and if you really thought a smack thread that directly attacks the players and fanbase of a team wouldn't get personal, you're even dumber than anyone here could have imagined.

When you want to even get remotely close to talking about the game, let us know, m-kay? Until then, StFU, because the only smack more lame and cliche than your previous 'Gayhawk' smack and 'Mangino is fat' smack is the Wizard of Oz reference in your sig. 2003 called, and they think your smack is old. You've done nothing but accomplish the trifecta of lame, outdated, generic, lame smack. Wanna cliche? EPIC FAIL, [insert Billy Madison quote].

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Since when has this thread been about the game? I haven't read the entire thread, but from what I have read, you have no interest in the game... and if you really thought a smack thread that directly attacks the players and fanbase of a team wouldn't get personal, you're even dumber than anyone here could have imagined.

When you want to even get remotely close to talking about the game, let us know, m-kay? Until then, StFU, because the only smack more lame and cliche than your previous 'Gayhawk' smack and 'Mangino is fat' smack is the Wizard of Oz reference in your sig. 2003 called, and they think your smack is old. You've done nothing but accomplish the trifecta of lame, outdated, generic, lame smack. Wanna cliche? EPIC FAIL, [insert Happy Gilmore quote].

You're absolutely right, so let me rephrase:

If you're gonna' come in here and throw smack on ME instead of the Tigers, I'm going to verbally knock your dick in the dirt. Every time.

And I'm surprised that your Leavenworth cell-mate let you take his dick out of your mouth long enough to type a response.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:23 AM
I get it.

After the sucking off truckers comment your superiority has been established. It's the straight flush of arguments.

I'll try again.

Were I to suppose you were the mistaken result of a rest-stop-escapade that passed on down the drain and by happenstance landed on the sour patch of a french syphilitic whore could I get back in the conversation?...

Do whatever the fuck you want; I could care less.

Rausch
11-20-2008, 11:24 AM
If you're gonna' come in here and throw smack on ME instead of the Tigers, I'm going to verbally knock your dick in the dirt. Every time.

I'm not convinced...

ChiTown
11-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Do whatever the **** you want; I could care less.

You could care less? How much less?

FishingRod
11-20-2008, 11:26 AM
I just have no smack for this game.

Even though my team lost last year it was really fun. When was the last time the winner of a KU MU football game actually meant something to the rest of the country.
I knew KU was going to have some trouble this year loosing their 2 starting tackles on the o-line their best D-lineman, their best db and their best RB. With those losses I would say they did 'OK" this year but got crushed by the better big 12 teams. They should be better next year but how much remains to be seen.

MU while looking better than KU has shown nothing to indicate they are anything more than the 5th best team in the big 12 so one really can't get to big headed about that either. I would have to rate both seasons as disappointing.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm not convinced...

I'm not impressed.

Rausch
11-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Do whatever the **** you want; I could care less.

I have every intention of doing so, how you feel about it is irrelevant.

But to watch you sully the name of the black and gold, going down like an angry bowel movement after cheap booze and Mexican street vendor food, that's an eyebrow raiser...

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:40 AM
I have every intention of doing so, how you feel about it is irrelevant.

But to watch you sully the name of the black and gold, going down like an angry bowel movement after cheap booze and Mexican street vendor food, that's an eyebrow raiser...

I'm sorry there Chico, I didn't realize I was supposed to just bend over and take it when these Kansas Douchebags start spewing their bullshit, all in the name of keeping my Team's "good name" good.

This whole thing was supposed to be about KU and MU. Instead, it's about me. And everyone who has MADE IT about me, is clearly a fucking idiot with nothing better to do than attempt to rile me up.
So far, there have been maybe three posts by people who actually have a fucking clue as to what we're doing here.
The rest, minus my necessary responses, is totally useless garbage.
It's cheap, it's sad, and it's a screaming testament to the immensely weak collective IQ of this board.

seclark
11-20-2008, 11:43 AM
It's cheap, it's sad, and it's a screaming testament to the immensely weak collective IQ of this board.

that's what i'm here for. now about your confession on your life of petty crimes...
sec

Skip Towne
11-20-2008, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry there Chico, I didn't realize I was supposed to just bend over and take it when these Kansas Douchebags start spewing their bullshit, all in the name of keeping my Team's "good name" good.

This whole thing was supposed to be about KU and MU. Instead, it's about me. And everyone who has MADE IT about me, is clearly a fucking idiot with nothing better to do than attempt to rile me up.
So far, there have been maybe three posts by people who actually have a fucking clue as to what we're doing here.

Please leave forever.

Darth CarlSatan
11-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Please leave forever.

I've got a better idea; clicking unsubscriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibe NOW.

Enjoy swimming in your septic tank.

Skip Towne
11-20-2008, 11:51 AM

Here's an idea: fuck you.

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 11:52 AM

Great. Another internet tough guy.

4th and Long
11-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Here's an idea: **** you.
Don't get drawn in, bro. Use your wits. Mr. Internet Tough Guy won't be able to keep up with an intelligent conversation. He'll just do what he always does; resort to cursing and insults.

Rausch
11-20-2008, 11:54 AM

This whole thing was supposed to be about KU and MU. Instead, it's about me. And everyone who has MADE IT about me, is clearly a ****ing idiot with nothing better to do than attempt to rile me up.
So far, there have been maybe three posts by people who actually have a ****ing clue as to what we're doing here.

The easy aswer is to quity fighting.

Quit making it a you vs. (fill in the blank) deal and just talk some $#it.

From what I've read you decided to get personal and insulting. Your choice.

You can continue to act a troll and rage out or fall back to the common $3it slinging the rest of us rival fans use...

Demonpenz
11-20-2008, 11:57 AM
This reminds me when my friend snugga and I went to play ski ball. Now snugga loves ski ball almost more than life itself. He has giant monkeys, Arangatangs, Emus You know shit that a normal person spends a life time playing ski ball to get. So anyway this one day we go to Ski or die for our ususal binge of mountain dew and mckormicks whiskey when he decides it would be a good idea to shake the tokan bucket. The tokan bucket was a bucket that you would drop a tokan in and out of a million times you may get a couple tokans back. Kind of like a tokan of their gratitude or attitude or whatever. So anyway snugga being 6'2 350 starts to shake this freaking tokan machine like a fricking electronic tokan shaking machine. Wouldn't you know it. Old man tokan mgee comes out and wacks both of us across the shins and yells out. ARRRRRRGUUUUMENT.. So anyway we hobble past the table top ms pac man, pass the tron machine, hell all the way past nba jam (which was packed at the time because of the new big head code) needless to say we didn't get the stuffed. Polar bear snugga desperately wanted.

Rausch
11-20-2008, 12:02 PM
This reminds me when my friend snugga and I went to play ski ball.

Yeah.

And on that note Rausch is off to bed...

Bearcat
11-20-2008, 12:13 PM

This whole thing was supposed to be about KU and MU. Instead, it's about me. And everyone who has MADE IT about me, is clearly a ****ing idiot with nothing better to do than attempt to rile me up.
So far, there have been maybe three posts by people who actually have a ****ing clue as to what we're doing here.

How about another gay joke to show us the type of intelligent smack you want to see from us? LMAO

So, who is this guy? He has to be a parody... there's no way someone could actually be this much of a walking contradiction.

KC_Connection
11-20-2008, 12:23 PM
This is like fighting with a crippled person. It's just not fair.

Pablo
11-20-2008, 12:50 PM
My penis is much larger than DCS's.

kepp
11-20-2008, 01:10 PM
KU only lost by 8 points last year. So this statement is just stupid.

It's math, not an opinion statement.

|Zach|
11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
What a vagina.

We have the guy jumping through hoops...literally changing his sig because we are making fun of his shitty PS skills while he is trying to convince us he doesn't care.

This is fun...

Keep dancing...

Bearcat
11-20-2008, 04:38 PM
What a vagina.

We have the guy jumping through hoops...literally changing his sig because we are making fun of his shitty PS skills while he is trying to convince us he doesn't care.

This is fun...

Keep dancing...

Yeah, this one is more entertaining than say, Midnight_Douche. I'm surprised Douche's schtick still results in 8 responses per post... this schtick is much better. Darth has restored my faith in trolling in the same way Herm restores my faith in stupidity.

ArrowheadHawk
11-20-2008, 04:45 PM
It's math, not an opinion statement.

Based on this same math Ku's average score vs the north is 39-27.

KChiefs1
11-21-2008, 08:21 PM
This is fun to watch:

http://vimeo.com/2308214

KChiefs1
11-28-2008, 12:08 PM
I just have no smack for this game.

Even though my team lost last year it was really fun. When was the last time the winner of a KU MU football game actually meant something to the rest of the country.
I knew KU was going to have some trouble this year loosing their 2 starting tackles on the o-line their best D-lineman, their best db and their best RB. With those losses I would say they did 'OK" this year but got crushed by the better big 12 teams. They should be better next year but how much remains to be seen.

MU while looking better than KU has shown nothing to indicate they are anything more than the 5th best team in the big 12 so one really can't get to big headed about that either. I would have to rate both seasons as disappointing.

I thought this thread would have over a thousand responses by now....there is no hype at all for this game this year is there?

Less than 24 hours to gametime & nothing....

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Guess this game will be at arrowhead for awhile

KANSAS/MISSOURI INK DEAL TO PLAY AT ARROWHEAD THROUGH 2012
NOV 27, 2008, 1:30:20 PM

The oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi will be played at Arrowhead Stadium the next four years Kansas City Chiefs President Carl Peterson announced on Wednesday. The Chiefs, the Kansas City Sports Commission, the University of Missouri and the University of Kansas have entered into a four-year extension that will bring the Border Showdown to Arrowhead through 2012. As in past years involving collegiate contests at Arrowhead, Chiefs season-ticket holders will be given priority option to purchase tickets.

“This continues what everyone knows was the late Lamar Hunt’s dream,” Peterson commented. “Without question this is a great positive for Kansas City, Jackson County and Arrowhead Stadium. “We sincerely appreciate the efforts of both schools’ administrations and athletic departments to make this happen,” Peterson continued. “We believe the game held at Arrowhead benefits the universities, their students and student athletes, alumni and fans. Athletic directors Lew Perkins and Mike Alden have our thanks. Lamar would be very proud.”

Mike Alden, Missouri’s athletic director, echoed Peterson’s comments believing the rivalry “helps increase the exposure to what is one of the best rivalries in all of college athletics, and it furthers our mission of bringing the University of Missouri to the state and its supporters. We could play this game in a parking lot and it would mean everything to everyone involved, but when you play it in such a storied venue as Arrowhead Stadium, it only adds to the rivalry.”

University of Kansas Athletic Director Lew Perkins agreed that the new four-year agreement enables his university “to bring a game to the back yard of its largest alumni base. In addition, it gives our players the experience of competing in one of the NFL’s premier stadiums – an experience they will never forget. We’d like to thank the Hunt family, Carl Peterson and his staff at Arrowhead, and the city of Kansas City for helping to make this a reality.”

The 2007 edition of the rivalry played in Kansas City produced the second-largest crowd in Arrowhead Stadium history when 80,527 fans witnessed the fourth-ranked Tigers upend the second-ranked Jayhawks 36-28. In a rivalry dating back to 1891, the two universities have faced off in Kansas City 22 times with the Jayhawks holding a 12-7-3 advantage in those games. Kansas will serve as the host team in 2009 and 2011, while Missouri will entertain the Jayhawks in 2010 and 2012.

“We are excited and pleased to have played a part in helping extend this wonderful new tradition in Kansas City,” said Ken Hager, Chair of the (Greater) Kansas City Sports Commission & Foundation. “The new Arrowhead Stadium will be a tremendous venue as we strive to surround this game with a number of activities for visiting fans and area residents to enjoy.”

Over the past decade, Arrowhead Stadium has hosted 17 college football games with two more Big 12 contests on tap for 2009. Big 12 Conference teams such as Missouri, Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Colorado, Nebraska and Oklahoma have already visited the Home of the Chiefs. Other NCAA Division 1A teams who have visited Arrowhead include Iowa, Florida State and the University of California. Kansas State and Iowa State will also open a two-game series at Arrowhead beginning in 2009.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/11/27/kansasmissouri_ink_deal_to_play_at_arrowhead_through_2012/

Sure-Oz
11-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Heard that yesterday, great news

Woodrow Call
11-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Lot of rumors floating around that MU is finally unveiling the gold jerseys tomorrow.

Sure-Oz
11-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Lot of rumors floating around that MU is finally unveiling the gold jerseys tomorrow.

hmm, didnt even know about gold jerseys

Bowser
11-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Hey Carl, stay the fuck out of the broadcast booth this year, and let the college teams play. I wanted to crawl through the TV and choke him last year as he was snuggling up to Mussberger and Herbstreit for his 10 minutes of national air time.

Oh, that's right, this isn't a prime time game this year. He won't be anywhere around.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 02:05 PM

Bad idea. Either start the year with them, or don't use them.

KChiefs1
11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/random-ku-thoughts-notions-and-complaints/2008/nov/26/kansas-mizzou-at-camarrowhead-is-horrible/

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 02:48 PM

Save them for Oklahoma. They will show the blood better than the black ones.

eazyb81
11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Does any ku fan have the balls to predict a win for the beaks?

KChiefs1
11-28-2008, 02:58 PM

They know better.:D

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 03:08 PM

Who are beaks?

CoMoChief
11-28-2008, 03:10 PM

that makes me horny

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Who are beaks?

MUronic isn't it?

eazyb81
11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Who are beaks?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant gayhawks.

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the confusion, I meant gayhawks.

Seattle isn't playing.

burt
11-28-2008, 05:25 PM
How's this sign?

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 05:26 PM
How's this sign?

The same could be said about _other F_cker.

burt
11-28-2008, 05:28 PM
The same could be said about _other F_cker.

I'd rather be a _other F_cker(my wife is a mother) than a Coc_s_cker......

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
I'd rather be a _other F_cker(my wife is a mother) than a Coc_s_cker......

You do have a point. But this is third grade smack.

burt
11-28-2008, 05:45 PM
You do have a point. But this is third grade smack.

Actually being reasonable, not smaque! It makes total sense. I want you to know, I got no dog in this race. I am probably more of a KU fan than MU fan....I just found it to be a funny sign.

ArrowheadHawk
11-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Actually being reasonable, not smaque! It makes total sense. I want you to know, I got no dog in this race. I am probably more of a KU fan than MU fan....I just found it to be a funny sign.

Yeah this thread is pretty lame. I mean how do really get hyped up for an 11:30am game?