PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will Herm and CP get a pass next season when the Chiefs have another losing record?

chiefsfan1963
11-16-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope we don't give these losers until 2010 to produce a decent team for Chiefs fans! I hope everyone is in agreement that next year is their last year to produce or get out! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Mecca
11-16-2008, 04:17 PM
The Chiefs will have a ridiculous schedule next year so...it's pretty much a given the record won't be pretty.

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 04:18 PM
The Chiefs will have a ridiculous schedule next year so...it's pretty much a given the record won't be pretty.

Do we have the NFC East?

dirk digler
Listening to the 810 post game show Jack Harry said the rumors he is hearing is that Carl is gone and Herm is staying. Though if we don't win any more games Herm could possibly be gone but that is less likely

blueballs
do you eat Saunders shit on Ritz

Mecca
11-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Do we have the NFC East?

I'm pretty sure it's NFC East/AFC South.....I'm 100% sure it's NFC East about 75% sure on AFC South.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I hope we don't give these losers until 2010 to produce a decent team for Chiefs fans! I hope everyone is in agreement that next year is their last year to produce or get out! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

I hope you die of ass cancer...

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/5529/0/STFU_and_GTFO.ashx

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's NFC East/AFC South.....I'm 100% sure it's NFC East about 75% sure on AFC South.

8-8 may win the AFC West. It has become as bad or worse than the NFC West.

chiefsfan1963
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM

So you saying you are giving them a pass?

chiefzilla1501
11-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Whenever Clark Hunt is asked about CP, it sounds like he's been really silent about his job security.

It sounds to me like Hunt is anxiously waiting Peterson to move out.

I can only hope for a few things: 1) Peterson is gone after 2009; 2) a new GM will come in and will fairly evaluate if Herm is a guy who can take the team over the top and will not be afraid to can him if the answer is "no"; 3) the new GM isn't named Terry Bradway, which I am really, really, really afraid is going to be the case.

blueballs
11-16-2008, 04:32 PM
give 'em enough rope
could be Clark's motto
we'll see

Mecca
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
So you saying you are giving them a pass?

I think they should all be fired....but this is the Chiefs you could whip your dick out and stroke it on the sideline and remain a coach.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2008, 04:33 PM
yes

Bill Parcells
11-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Listening to the 810 post game show Jack Harry said the rumors he is hearing is that Carl is gone and Herm is staying. Though if we don't win any more games Herm could possibly be gone but that is less likely

Why would you hire a new GM and force said new GM to keep that jackass as your head coach in the first year? :spock:

Reerun_KC
11-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Herm has taken this team to depths I never thought was possible... Rebuild or not, this guys is and will always be a proven loser...

dirk digler
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Why would you hire a new GM and force said new GM to keep that jackass as your head coach in the first year? :spock:

We have Bill Kuharich who would take over as GM

Mecca
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
We have Bill Kuharich who would take over as GM

It'll be fun to have more of the same...

Mr. Laz
11-16-2008, 04:53 PM
by not really firing the old GM and not really hiring a new GM in the first place.

GM Carl Peterson gets kicked upstairs as Prez/CEO (he's GM/Prez/CEO right now)

assist GM Denny Thum or Kuharich gets hand picked by Carl to replace him so he can "concentrate" on the Stadium renovations.

Of course Carl will still oversee the transition to a new GM for a year to make sure everything goes smoothly. That 1 year of "overseeing" correlates perfectly with Carl's contract length and Carl tells his replacement to keep Herm for another year.

translation - a PR bullshit move to try and mollify the fan base

dirk digler
11-16-2008, 04:54 PM
It'll be fun to have more of the same...

Clark loves Herm for some reason I haven't figured out yet

dirk digler
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM
by not really firing the old GM and not really hiring a new GM in the first place.

assist GM Denny Thum or Kuharich gets hand picked by Carl to replace him so he can "concentrate" on the Stadium renovations.

Of course Carl will still oversee the transition to a new GM for a year to make sure everything goes smoothly. That 1 year of "overseeing" correlates perfectly with Carl's contract length and Carl tells he replacement to keep Herm for another year.

translation - a PR bullshit to try and mollify the fan base

I agree with you Laz this is the more likely scenario.

Mecca
11-16-2008, 04:56 PM

Maybe he can play soccer.

Rausch
11-16-2008, 04:57 PM

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/McBlowjob.jpg

FringeNC
11-16-2008, 04:59 PM
Will Gun be back in 2010 if we have the #32 defense again next year?

blueballs
11-16-2008, 05:00 PM

He makes Carl look bad
I think Clark hates Carl
not sure why I think it

Rausch
11-16-2008, 05:02 PM
He makes Carl look bad
I think Clark hates Carl
not sure why I think it

Perhaps due to taking his father's legacy and running it into the ground...

Bill Parcells
11-16-2008, 05:02 PM

Of course Carl will still oversee the transition to a new GM for a year to make sure everything goes smoothly. That 1 year of "overseeing" correlates perfectly with Carl's contract length and Carl tells his replacement to keep Herm for another year.

translation - a PR bullshit move to try and mollify the fan base

There's no hope. that's awful.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
There's no hope. that's awful.
i see the likelihood of that scenario happening at about 60% right now.

:sulk:

chiefsfan1963
11-19-2008, 11:15 AM
I agree. It appears like the Lions this franchise will be going the wrong direction until it is sold to a new owner.

The only hope for fans is that Clark wakes up one night and finds some PRIDE and decides to make drastic changes by firing the entire FRONT OFFICE!

Given that Christmas EVE is coming up. Maybe Clark can be visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future! :)

bowener
11-19-2008, 11:35 AM
Whenever Clark Hunt is asked about CP, it sounds like he's been really silent about his job security.

It sounds to me like Hunt is anxiously waiting Peterson to move out.

I can only hope for a few things: 1) Peterson is gone after 2009; 2) a new GM will come in and will fairly evaluate if Herm is a guy who can take the team over the top and will not be afraid to can him if the answer is "no"; 3) the new GM isn't named Terry Bradway, which I am really, really, really afraid is going to be the case.

I am thinking that Clark is trying to just be a nice guy and give CP the chance to step down on his own. It seems less embarrassing than to be fired and allows him whatever dignity he thinks he has left... Clark will probably pull the trigger though if CP doesnt step down and ask him to leave altogether or to stay on as construction chimp until that is done.

When a new GM is hired, that gives Clark a pass on all the Herm shit too. He can just say he sticks with his GM on his personell choices if the GM decides to fire Herm or Gun or who ever needs firing.