PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Soooooomewhere over Dwaaaayne Booooowe...

Count Zarth
11-16-2008, 08:00 PM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKhfGHjpTJ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

In other news, this guy is hilarious and should be used to celebrate future touchdowns with the Texas Tech bellringer:

http://i36.tinypic.com/14jypo4.gif

smittysbar
11-16-2008, 08:13 PM
WTF is wrong with your sig

Farzin
11-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Speaking of Bowe..anyone have a gif of his TD's today?

Count Zarth
11-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Speaking of Bowe..anyone have a gif of his TD's today?

I'll make you one tomorrow.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2008, 08:15 PM
yee yee yee yee yee

don even wipe my ass after i shit, fuckin just shit an shower baby, shit an shower

fuckin went to the woods one day, drop a shit by a dyin tree, wait 15 minutes

tree came to gat damn life said "thanks dwayne bowe", fuckin grew oatmeal cookies out he branches, took a bite, woke up in the year 1997, fuckin went to the river an threw jeff buckley a life jacket, help him write "hallelujah 2", made mad money use it to buy the big ol tv room from "blank check", larnt lessons bout family and be smart with money an honest

mos days i just lay face down on my bed, think bout wolverines murky past, how much he remember

and thats the end of the football story bout i'm crazy

aight im out, i probably ain't gonna be back again, fact i mean not to

Farzin
11-16-2008, 08:16 PM
I'll make you one tomorrow.

Sounds good..thanks

Ebolapox
11-16-2008, 08:20 PM
yee yee yee yee yee

don even wipe my ass after i shit, fuckin just shit an shower baby, shit an shower

fuckin went to the woods one day, drop a shit by a dyin tree, wait 15 minutes

tree came to gat damn life said "thanks dwayne bowe", fuckin grew oatmeal cookies out he branches, took a bite, woke up in the year 1997, fuckin went to the river an threw jeff buckley a life jacket, help him write "hallelujah 2", made mad money use it to buy the big ol tv room from "blank check", larnt lessons bout family and be smart with money an honest

mos days i just lay face down on my bed, think bout wolverines murky past, how much he remember

and thats the end of the football story bout i'm crazy

aight im out, i probably ain't gonna be back again, fact i mean not to

what the fuck is that?

smittysbar
11-16-2008, 08:20 PM
WTF is wrong with your sig

Never mind, you fixed it.

blueballs
11-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Huard's throws flew