PDA

View Full Version : KU ****Uhhhhh....Official? FL Gulf Coast vs. KU thread****

Mr. Plow
11-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Am I blind or is there no game thread already?

Go KU. Up 37-12 right now. 2:26 left in the 1st half.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2008, 08:55 PM
And Reed grabs a handful of ass. I'm not sure why.....but he felt up that guy.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Maybe I'm the only KU fan on here tonight.

ArrowheadHawk
11-18-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm here now. That was a lot better first half than on Sunday.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
This thread has lost it's burst.

KU up 50-20.

arrowheadnation
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
This thread has lost it's burst.

KU up 50-20.
I think we're all still a little stunned/miffed at the Henry signing...or lack there of.

Mr. Plow
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I think we're all still a little stunned/miffed at the Henry signing...or lack there of.

That could be it.....plus it's Florida Gulf Coast.

arrowheadnation
11-18-2008, 09:47 PM
What's the over/under on lane violations caused by Cole Aldrich shooting freethrows this year?

KC_Connection
11-18-2008, 09:58 PM

I really don't think that was surprising at all.

Anyway...the team has looked better today, though that might be because they are playing Florida Gulf Coast.

KCCHIEFS27
11-18-2008, 09:59 PM
I think Florida Gulf Coast only offers online classes..

Reerun_KC
11-18-2008, 09:59 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think the Washington game on Monday night will be alittle more of a test for KU...

Reerun_KC
11-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I honestly doubt anyone but Self is alittle miffed about Henry... I am sure the players could care less...

Look and Appleton sighting...

WTF is he not getting much PT?

teedubya
11-18-2008, 10:15 PM
I was watching the feed at http://justin.tv/cbb2k8

The feed has a chat right beside it, and it was hilarious.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2008, 10:19 PM
What do you guys think about us landing Wall, Cheek or Stephenson?

Can we get any one of those to compliment Robinson and Johnson in next years class?

Gary
11-18-2008, 10:21 PM
I think Florida Gulf Coast only offers online classes..

I live only a few miles away from the FGCU campus in Fort Myers. It's actually a pretty nice university, but their athletics program is still very much in the fledgling stages.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2008, 10:37 PM
And Reed grabs a handful of ass. I'm not sure why.....but he felt up that guy.

he did ......... after getting slammed to the ground on the intentional foul.

ROFL

dude's fingers must be stinky he got so far up in there.

Spicy McHaggis
11-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Aldrich seems like he's going to be the guy that makes the engine run, at least in these early stages. He needs to stay out of foul trouble, our other bigs aren't used to fighting in the paint at the college level yet.

I'm excited for the frosh. The twins will keep progressing and Releford looks like he could be a B. Rush type player eventually.

BWillie
11-18-2008, 11:54 PM
I honestly doubt anyone but Self is alittle miffed about Henry... I am sure the players could care less...

Look and Appleton sighting...

WTF is he not getting much PT?

I must be the only one who expected Tyrone Appleton to get very little time. I didn't think Mario Little would be a starter either, but by what Bill Self says it looks like Mario will be a starter once he gets better because of his height and athleticism.

Name one player that was a Juco transfer who was ever any good at KU, and Jeff Graves doesn't count. I'm talking about someone who is a Top 3 player on the team. I got nothing. Jelani Janisse? LOL

Kyle DeLexus
11-19-2008, 12:21 AM
It will be interesting to see what happens this year. The twins are monsters on the boards and I the other fresh are showing signs of the players they can be as the year goes on it should be fun to watch their games grow.

On a side note it was QB night in Lawrence. Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, and Ingle Martin were at the game tonight. Maybe after seeing the banner and getting his sweet ass souvenir mini banner, Thiggy can lead us to a Championship.

Skip Towne
11-19-2008, 07:19 AM
I haven't got to see them yet. Who are the starters?

Chazno
11-19-2008, 10:41 AM
I must be the only one who expected Tyrone Appleton to get very little time. I didn't think Mario Little would be a starter either, but by what Bill Self says it looks like Mario will be a starter once he gets better because of his height and athleticism.

Name one player that was a Juco transfer who was ever any good at KU, and Jeff Graves doesn't count. I'm talking about someone who is a Top 3 player on the team. I got nothing. Jelani Janisse? LOL

Darin Hancock was decent. Came From Garden City and played pro for a bit.

Lzen
11-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Only caught about 30 minutes of the 2nd half. Aldrich looks really, really good. Morris twins should be okay. Collins looks back to his old self. Hopefully, he can stay healthy. This team is very young this year. They will struggle at times. But they will be very good at other times when the talent starts shining through.