PDA

View Full Version : Misc anyone else think this looks stupid?

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 09:49 AM
these freakin short pants that chicks wear just look goofy as hell imo.

shorts or pants ...... make up your dam minds. :doh!:

http://media.rei.com/media/uu/9756f979-8afb-4386-9132-6af2cb5b516e.jpghttp://www.northerniceanddance.com/store_/images/capriyog.bmp

http://media.rei.com/media/pp/f60c2e5a-4bea-45d6-a1d9-63b1c51732c1.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-24-2008, 09:50 AM
I really dont think you should be wearing those...

Bob Dole
11-24-2008, 09:51 AM
They look especially bad when the wearer has cankles.

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 09:52 AM
thus ... i said "girls"

:p

pr_capone
The last ones aren't terrible.

I think the colors are putting me off the first 2.

<---- hates pastel colors.

Donger
They are called Capri pants for a reason.

petegz28
Dude, they are perfect for women. Women can never makeup their mind.....so these are like wearing shorts....but not really.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2008, 09:53 AM
thus ... i said "girls"

:p

I guess if they match your man purse, then more power to you....

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 09:58 AM
I guess if they match your man purse, then more power to you....
i got a man purse for you ...... swinging down low.

woaaaaaaaahhhh!!

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1305996/article_images/dice.jpg

CoMoChief
11-24-2008, 10:02 AM
You think they're goofy until you see a girl with a really nice ass wearing them.

That will change your mind real quick

morphius
11-24-2008, 10:05 AM
With women being in that constant, I'm too cold phase, does this fashion move really surprise you?

rtmike
11-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Where's the flood?

Reerun_KC
11-24-2008, 11:17 AM

woaaaaaaaahhhh!!

ROFL

Dear God you broke out the Dice Man? ROFL

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 11:31 AM
They actually make/or at least made Guy Capri pants. My ex-wife bought me a pair from express a few years ago. I am shamed to admit that I wore them once on our honeymoon in Antigua

Goapics1
11-24-2008, 11:32 AM

ROFL

cookster50
11-24-2008, 11:33 AM
They actually make/or at least made Guy Capri pants. My ex-wife bought me a pair from express a few years ago. I am shamed to admit that I wore them once on our honeymoon in Antigua

Relinquish your man card immediately.

Gonzo
11-24-2008, 11:33 AM

Do you know how I know your gehy?

You wore Capri's.
:shake:

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Some girls look really really cute in capris. The styles you posted aren't those which I speak of, however.

blueballs
Laura on the Dick Van Dyke Show
hot hot hot

crazycoffey
Relinquish your man card immediately.

oh, I did - when I married that one. It was the only thing I got from the divorce, my nuts are prolly still on her mantle....

Baby Lee
11-24-2008, 11:35 AM

woaaaaaaaahhhh!!

Waah kichkichikichi, jah butchibutchibutchi Daaaaaoooohhh!!!!!!

Phobia
11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Some girls look really really cute in capris. The styles you posted aren't those which I speak of, however.

Exactly. As with any style, it kinda depends on what the model looks like. You can throw an old musty tent on some ladies and they'll make it work.

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Do you know how I know your gehy?

You wore Capri's.
:shake:

I only wore ONE pair, not two - and that one pair I only wore once, seemed like the proper thing to do when your new wife gives you a present. And again this was quite a few years ago, like five years....

Jilly
11-24-2008, 11:37 AM
ok, the last ones are work out ones and they are comfortable as hell and I love to wear them to the gym because it keeps men from trying to catch a peek at the ole taco when one wears shorts.

The others, I'm not a good one to ask because I'm so short most capri pants just look like high water pants on me, in fact, some of them fit me just like pants should fit me.

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Exactly. As with any style, it kinda depends on what the model looks like. You can throw an old musty tent on some ladies and they'll make it work.

Yes, and the styles I am talking about are denim or khaki-like, not spandex/cotton like in the OP.

Phobia

I have some seersuckers that are meant to be rolled up. I've done it once or twice on a hot day. Caught a lot of crap, but I don't let that stuff bother me.

Jilly

Yeah, I bet your wife looks really cute in them because she's just a little taller and so slim. Your wife is a cute chic...she prob looks good in just about anything. Bitch. (I'm kidding)

ChiefsCountry
11-24-2008, 11:39 AM

This.

blueballs
11-24-2008, 11:41 AM
I want to peel them off
with my teeth

Mr. Laz
11-24-2008, 11:42 AM
ok, the last ones are work out ones and they are comfortable as hell and I love to wear them to the gym because it keeps men from trying to catch a peek at the ole taco when one wears shorts.

The others, I'm not a good one to ask because I'm so short most capri pants just look like high water pants on me, in fact, some of them fit me just like pants should fit me.
you're so selfish

Gonzo
11-24-2008, 11:43 AM

Ahem....

Donger
11-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Capricious

Buck
11-24-2008, 11:45 AM
They'd look better on my bedroom floor.

Demonpenz
11-24-2008, 12:00 PM
ROFL

i thought it was funny :LOL:

Papi
11-24-2008, 12:07 PM
You think they're goofy until you see a girl with a really nice ass wearing them.

That will change your mind real quick

You FAIL, and I'll tell you why:
Given the choice of a woman wearing shorts or those fugly things, I want to see some leg. And you can see a good ass in pants or shorts, those do not provide any super-hot magical ass appearance on a woman

ChiTown
11-24-2008, 12:08 PM

Ok. That's pretty funny right there. It's not often that a women will refer to her female privates as "the ole taco"ROFL

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Ahem....

Rep, you funny guy....

luv
11-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Given the choice of a woman wearing shorts or those fugly things, I want to see some leg. And you can see a good ass in pants or shorts, those do not provide any super-hot magical ass appearance on a woman

Believe it or not, women do not always dress with the thought of whether guys will like it or not.

Goapics1
11-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Believe it or not, women do not always dress with the thought of whether guys will like it or not.

Yes they do silly.

Donger
11-24-2008, 01:00 PM

But, they are painfully aware that they look like crap when they do.

luv
11-24-2008, 01:03 PM
But, they are painfully aware that they look like crap when they do.

Anyone would look funny in the first two pair pictered in the OP. Those are just ugly.

Thig Lyfe
11-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Ahem....

What's with the random apostrophe?

Simply Red
11-24-2008, 01:08 PM
I want to stab that girl in the face w/ her pink ones on. She has fucking ugly bird-limbs. Including (but not exclusive to) her skanky ass pale feet.

OnTheWarpath58
11-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Capris are fine.

You want to see stupid?

Go to a college campus and check out all the girls wearing fucking sweatpants tucked into Uggs.

Donger
11-24-2008, 01:10 PM
I want to stab that girl in the face w/ her pink ones on. She has ****ing ugly bird-limbs. Including (but not exclusive to) her skanky ass pale feet.

That's not very nice. Show some compassion. Imagine how hard it must be for her to walk in a straight line with her feet going in different directions like that.

Bwana
11-24-2008, 01:10 PM

Good God!

NTTAWWT

Jilly
11-24-2008, 01:15 PM
I want to stab that girl in the face w/ her pink ones on. She has ****ing ugly bird-limbs. Including (but not exclusive to) her skanky ass pale feet.

you and your obsession with feet!

And about the Uggs in the sweatpants....I'm glad someone else agrees with me that they think that looks stupid. But it's becoming so popular, it makes me a little scared if it will enter the regular, non college women crowd. Although ugs, themselves look rather comfy

Delano
11-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Capris are fine.

You want to see stupid?

Go to a college campus and check out all the girls wearing ****ing sweatpants tucked into Uggs.

The sweatpants are out of control. Sloppy bitches.

Frazod
11-24-2008, 01:21 PM
I've seen some of these short pants that are flared out at the bottom, so they basically look like sweatpants-highwater-bellbottoms. Those are goofy looking.

As for regular Capris, it obviously depends on the woman wearing them.

And CrazyCoffee - that's just wrong, dude. :shake:

Simply Red
11-24-2008, 01:25 PM

And about the Uggs in the sweatpants....I'm glad someone else agrees with me that they think that looks stupid. But it's becoming so popular, it makes me a little scared if it will enter the regular, non college women crowd. Although ugs, themselves look rather comfy

I'm not obsessed. I just get turned off if they're weird looking.

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2008, 01:27 PM
What do Ashton Kutcher and CrazyCoffee have in common?

http://dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/AshtonKutcher.jpg

http://all4manpris.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/kutcher1.jpg?w=445&h=702

ChiefsCountry
11-24-2008, 01:29 PM

Uggs are the most ugliest shoes ever. I have no clue what girls see in them.

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Uggs are the most ugliest shoes ever. I have no clue what girls see in them.

Crocs are worse.

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM

that and we both banged Demi....

ChiefsCountry
11-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Crocs are worse.

Oh geez how could I forget Crocs. :banghead:

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 01:48 PM
If it'll appease any gods of fashion hate - I have also worn moon boots, jams, jean jackets, paracute pants, Ocean Pacific shirts/pants, Z. Cavaricci shirts/pants, Alligator shirts, Penny Loafers, Deck shoes (with no socks), stone washed jeans - tightrolled at the ankles, and I've popped my collars, worn "friendship" braclets and even had the half of a broken heart "sweetheart" jewelry that you share with your girlfriend.

I hardly believe I have the right to throw stones.....

crazycoffey
11-24-2008, 01:58 PM
remember this tie? I had a couple.... In the 88-90 timeframe

Jilly
11-24-2008, 02:10 PM

Ashton pulls that off....I'm sorry, it had to be said.

Donger
11-24-2008, 02:13 PM
I thinks Uggs are sexy. Damn sexy.

el borracho
11-24-2008, 02:16 PM
That blue pair is hideous but I actually like the pink and the grey ones.

RJ
11-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I think it's generally a good idea to avoid criticizing a woman's clothing, shoes or makeup. Besides, it's none of our business. If my wife asked me about those capri pants I would tell her they're "cute". "Cute" come across much better than "senseless" or "impractical".

luv
11-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Capris are fine.

You want to see stupid?

Go to a college campus and check out all the girls wearing ****ing sweatpants tucked into Uggs.

I had to look up Uggs. They look like snow boots.

Phobia
11-24-2008, 04:25 PM
remember this tie? I had a couple.... In the 88-90 timeframe
A skinny square knit? Of course - and skinny leather ties. Ridiculous.

TinyEvel
11-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Aren't they called shants?

The top two are hideous (especially the ones on the left)

bottom ones are feasible only for mommy and me meetings or hiking trails.

In my opinion a woman should never leave the house in anything other than a dress and boots or high heels.

Phobia
11-24-2008, 05:04 PM
In my opinion a woman should never leave the house in anything other than a dress and boots or high heels.

Heh. I'm not quite that rigid about it but yeah, I dig it when my wife is looking nice. It's been a source of contention once or twice, when I chose to be shallow over considering her comfort. But we've both made adjustments over the years and reached a healthy compromise.

TinyEvel
11-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Heh. I'm not quite that rigid about it but yeah, I dig it when my wife is looking nice. It's been a source of contention once or twice, when I chose to be shallow over considering her comfort. But we've both made adjustments over the years and reached a healthy compromise.

nun in public, slut in the bedroom.

PBJ

KCChiefsMan
11-24-2008, 05:37 PM
The thing I really cannot stand are those UGGS. It's been a few years now and they still wear them. Someone got rich off of that too, UGGG

luv
11-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Aren't they called shants?

The top two are hideous (especially the ones on the left)

bottom ones are feasible only for mommy and me meetings or hiking trails.

I'm a jeans, t-shirt and docs kinda gal.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I have no problem with Capri's. It seems kind of silly to.

Donger
11-24-2008, 06:01 PM
I cannot believe I wasted the capricious joke on you people. Or, perhaps it was merely not funny.

kstater
11-24-2008, 06:06 PM
I had to look up Uggs. They look like snow boots.

I did the same thing. Why call the Uggs, their boots.

DaKCMan AP
11-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Or, perhaps it was merely not funny.

KCUnited
11-24-2008, 06:07 PM
I spotted a sweater dress with tights and Uggs combo today at work. Pure silliness.

RJ
11-24-2008, 07:06 PM
I cannot believe I wasted the capricious joke on you people. Or, perhaps it was merely not funny.

I've made worse.

Rain Man
11-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Pants like those in the original post look good on women who are short and thin, in part because that type of women looks good in most things.

For women who are tall at all, or heaven forbid a little overweight, those pants merely look like regular pants that they've outgrown. That's not a good look.

Most women cannot go wrong with a nice white shirt and an emerald green, or perhaps jade green, vest that has a little bit of a pirate or gypsy look to it. It's classic, it's classy, it's gypsy pirate chic.

Halfcan
11-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Herm has a pink pair that looks pretty nice.

Rain Man
11-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Side story.

The homecoming queen in my high school class was movie star material. In all seriousness....wow. Just....wow.

Hang on. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Okay, I'm back.

So anyway, she started a new fashion trend my senior year in high school. Maybe she saw it in some magazine, but I'd never seen it. She had a dress that was essentially just a really, really long plain white t-shirt that came down to her knees. Now, on anyone else, it would've looked silly, but on her....wow. Just wow. It clung to some of her curves, and it flowed against others, and ... and .... I'll be back in a minute.

Okay, I'm back.

Wow.

The problem was that, once she did it, some other girls in the school started doing it, and that was when I learned that you can put the same outfit on two different people, and on one it's fetching, and on another one, it's retching.

RJ
11-24-2008, 09:56 PM
Pants like those in the original post look good on women who are short and thin, in part because that type of women looks good in most things.

For women who are tall at all, or heaven forbid a little overweight, those pants merely look like regular pants that they've outgrown. That's not a good look.

Most women cannot go wrong with a nice white shirt and an emerald green, or perhaps jade green, vest that has a little bit of a pirate or gypsy look to it. It's classic, it's classy, it's gypsy pirate chic.

You know how at the amusement parks they have the signs that read "You must be this tall to ride this ride"?

Women's clothing stores need signs that read "You can not be more than this wide to wear these pants.

There are a lot of women out there wearing clothes they shouldn't be wearing whose husbands are unable to tell them the truth. Oh, what a tangled web we weave......

Guru
11-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Dont' forget Skorts. Gives women an excuse to wear shorts to work.

Halfcan
11-24-2008, 10:41 PM
pretty sad when womens fashion is more exciting than the chiefs

maybe we can stream the Sisterhood of traveling pants the next Cheaps game.

JOhn
11-25-2008, 03:37 AM
pretty sad when womens fashion is more exciting than the chiefs

maybe we can stream the Sisterhood of traveling pants the next Cheaps game.

I was thinking the exact same thing while I read tru this thread........
That's 15 minutes of my life I wish I could have back.

I've seen some pretty sad and twisted things over the years on this BB (and been responsable for more than my share) but I think we've sunk to an all time low.

Women's fashion's :shake:

gblowfish
11-25-2008, 07:56 AM
ROFL

That's either Dice Clay or Midnight Douche.....can't tell for sure...

crazycoffey
11-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Ashton pulls that off....I'm sorry, it had to be said.

what, and I couldn't pull it off? Man - no respect I tell ya....

Jilly
11-25-2008, 12:00 PM
what, and I couldn't pull it off? Man - no respect I tell ya....

Do you have a picture of yourself in them? Then I could let you know. But I'm warning you, it takes a special kind of man to do that...

crazycoffey
11-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Do you have a picture of yourself in them? Then I could let you know. But I'm warning you, it takes a special kind of man to do that...

no, I've burnt most proof that the marriage even existed, so that would be one of the things gone.

CoMoChief
11-25-2008, 12:32 PM

Well around here, most women don't wear shorts year round, in case you noticed.

If I had my choice, I'd just like to see them naked if you wanna go that route.