PDA

View Full Version : MU MU VS KU Tickets from KU Athletics

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Anyone ever get their tickets they ordered through KU?

I still haven't received mine, just curious the others who got the border showdown tickets through KU got theirs yet.

Elwaysux
11-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I got mine about two weeks ago along with my parking pass.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Well i just called them after your post and they don't understand why i haven't gotten them, so they told me i have to go to arrowhead during gameday and pick them up at a certain gate. They better be there or i'll have to go ape shit

Frazod
11-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Well i just called them after your post and they don't understand why i haven't gotten them, so they told me i have to go to arrowhead during gameday and pick them up at a certain gate. They better be there or i'll have to go ape shit

Meh. I assume there will be lots of beakers scalping tickets in the parking lot. :)

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Meh. I assume there will be lots of beakers scalping tickets in the parking lot. :)

I'm not paying twice to get in though, but yeah haha....the tickets cost me $76 combined

Seriously pisses me off that they can't even get the tickets to me correctly. My MU friends already had theirs from MU about a week ago.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-24-2008, 03:14 PM
I got mine from Arrowhead about 3 weeks ago.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 03:15 PM
I got mine from Arrowhead about 3 weeks ago.

That's what I get from ordering from KU

Frazod
11-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm not paying twice to get in though, but yeah haha....the tickets cost me $76 combined

Seriously pisses me off that they can't even get the tickets to me correctly. My MU friends already had theirs from MU about a week ago.

I'm really bummed that I can't make it down this year. :(

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 03:19 PM

that sucks, im sure ill be sitting with a bunch of beakers since i bought it from them, but it will be fun!

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Probably not as bummed as Carl, who has to see that Mizzou is the only team in the state that can sell out his own fucking stadium.

Frazod
11-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Probably not as bummed as Carl, who has to see that Mizzou is the only team in the state that can sell out his own fucking stadium.

No shit. Another thing to consider - win or lose, Chase Daniel will have a higher winning percentage as a QB at Arrowhead than Croyle or Thigpen. :shake:

that sucks, im sure ill be sitting with a bunch of beakers since i bought it from them, but it will be fun!

Actually, you'll probably be sitting among lots of MU fans who bought there tickets the same way you did.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 04:26 PM
No shit. Another thing to consider - win or lose, Chase Daniel will have a higher winning percentage as a QB at Arrowhead than Croyle or Thigpen. :shake:

Actually, you'll probably be sitting among lots of MU fans who bought there tickets the same way you did.

That is true hehe...i wonder if it got lost in the mail, all i know is if some douch is in our seats claiming they're his seats there will be hell to pay. The KU ticket office wasnt helpful really just saying i can pick up tickets at a gate and it will be the exact ones i ordered. Isnt that what i pay an extra few bucks for is mailing it to my place? tards I will bring my receipt incase that shows i paid incase they need more than my id.

kepp
11-24-2008, 05:07 PM

I did too. What section are you in? Me & my Dad will be in sec. 346.

BTW, I got my tickets a couple weeks ago in the mail from the office of the imaginary cartoon bird.

kstater
11-24-2008, 05:14 PM
You got yours from KU? I figured with them being such a big draw that they'd be hard to get.

kepp
11-24-2008, 05:17 PM
You got yours from KU? I figured with them being such a big draw that they'd be hard to get.

MU sold out their tickets quickly, but kU had them available for quite a while.

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
I did too. What section are you in? Me & my Dad will be in sec. 346.

BTW, I got my tickets a couple weeks ago in the mail from the office of the imaginary cartoon bird.

I believe we are close to that too. not sure the exact one but that sounds right or a few sec. difference. The gf and i will be sporting black and gold Maclin jerseys and ill have my black Mizzou hat on. Im pretty excited, it'll be my first Mizzou game. Her brother and his gf are going to and her friends, good times!

Skip Towne
11-24-2008, 07:15 PM
That's what I get from ordering from KU

They probably smelled the MUron on the envelope.

Sure-Oz
11-25-2008, 11:17 AM
They probably smelled the MUron on the envelope.

They actually made it, my mom saw the "University of Kansas Athletics" envelope about a week ago and put it in a drawer at my parents pad and forgot to tell me. She probably assumed i didn't want KU shit, lol...ughh So I called KU back and told them thanks for helping me and they did get the tickets to us in time! Jeez....i felt like such an ass on the phone cause i was irritated yesterday with them.:doh!: They were real cool about it but I am just glad they weren't stolen or missing!

kepp
11-25-2008, 11:36 AM
I believe we are close to that too. not sure the exact one but that sounds right or a few sec. difference. The gf and i will be sporting black and gold Maclin jerseys and ill have my black Mizzou hat on. Im pretty excited, it'll be my first Mizzou game. Her brother and his gf are going to and her friends, good times!

Are MU fans supposed to wear black for the game? All I have is a white #10 jersey.

POND_OF_RED
11-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Are MU fans supposed to wear black for the game? All I have is a white #10 jersey.

I think it should be black if you ordered from MU and gold if you ordered from KU that way Arrowhead will be a perfect black and gold symmetry

Sure-Oz
11-25-2008, 11:55 AM

LOL, wear whatever MU, all i know is i got 1 MU jersey and im wearing it for the 1st time since i bought it last winter.

alanm
11-25-2008, 01:40 PM
LOL, wear whatever MU, all i know is i got 1 MU jersey and im wearing it for the 1st time since i bought it last winter.You should of broke it in on a sure win game. It could be bad ju-ju with Kansas. :D

Sure-Oz
11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
You should of broke it in on a sure win game. It could be bad ju-ju with Kansas. :D

I'm seriously due for a "W" in arrowhead, im a career 0-8 now i believe and it will be great to get my first win attending Arrowhead, lol even if it isn't the chiefs.

Lzen
12-06-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm seriously due for a "W" in arrowhead, im a career 0-8 now i believe and it will be great to get my first win attending Arrowhead, lol even if it isn't the chiefs.

ROFL

KcMizzou
12-06-2008, 11:28 AM
ROFLBastard better stay home today.

HC_Chief
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Bastard better stay home today.

ha! ROFL

Sure-Oz
12-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Assholes!

btw-i will be at home tonight, the gf will be at the game

Skip Towne
12-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Assholes!

btw-i will be at home tonight, the gf will be at the game

You need to apologize for all the nasty things you said about the KU ticket office. Especially since it was your dumbass fault.