PDA

View Full Version : Football Sports Radio Sucking A Butt Today...

Darth CarlSatan
11-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Let's just stop the world for Manhattan Kansas; whoopti-fucking doo!:rolleyes:

I sure hope the Saga Continues, because God knows I have a hard enough time staying awake at work as it is...

Fuck me...:rolleyes:

Sure-Oz
11-24-2008, 03:14 PM
I heard a bit this morning, the talk about Snyder how he probably won't succeed etc, its been on the whole time still?

Darth CarlSatan
11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
I heard a bit this morning, the talk about Snyder how he probably won't succeed etc, its been on the whole time still?

Dude, it's the record that skips and skips, and the gift that keeps on giving. It's like Canasta Night at the Assisted Living Center in Boca Rattan, and the old folks are hopped-up on Geritol and Cocaine.

It will not die, it will not end; it is the 'Energizer Bunny' of sports coverage, and it means not two fucks to anyone who is not a K-State fan/alum.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
It doesn't help that the KC radio market is filled with hacks and morons. Those shows are absolutely intolerable.

At least they aren't as bad as Colin Cowherd though. I'd pay to watch him beheaded.

Darth CarlSatan
11-24-2008, 03:37 PM
It doesn't help that the KC radio market is filled with hacks and morons. Those shows are absolutely intolerable.

At least they aren't as bad as Colin Cowherd though. I'd pay to watch him beheaded.

The press conference itself was the lamest, 'Mother Goose Snooze-Fest' I've been subjected to since "Herman's Sermon" on any given Tuesday.

They're just NOW starting some Chiefs talk. (2:37pm)

Stewie
11-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Bill Snyder was failing and left the cupboard bare, bring in Prince for a couple of years and the cupboard is bare, bring in Snyder... blah, blah, blah

Wash, rinse, repeat ad nauseum.

beavis
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Kietzman was making me violently ill. If that idiot gets any more arrogant they are going to have to give his head its own zip code.

DJ's left nut
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that was irritated

I'm in Columbia and 810 gets down here. The only way I can kind of stay abreast of the KC fan opinion is to listen to the radio on Mondays. Instead I listen to the same garbage about a team that 90% of the listening area really doesn't give a damn about.

K-state barely had a team 20 years ago, most of the bandwagoners from the Snyder area gave already. Nobody really cares and yet I got no Chiefs input so they could cram it down my throat.

Even my normally reliable Petro failed me. Eat a dick, 810.

Mecca
11-24-2008, 06:15 PM
All Bill Snyder all the time, they even used half of Mitch Holthus' time to talk about Snyder.

Fish
11-24-2008, 06:32 PM
All Bill Snyder all the time, they even used half of Mitch Holthus' time to talk about Snyder.

Mitch would probably rather talk about K-State right now...

Darth CarlSatan
11-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Mitch would probably rather talk about K-State right now...

And that's what pisses me off; these guys like Petro, Gretz, and to a lesser degree Hothlis, did NOT deserve a break today.
Today should have been "step in to the ring, and back your apologist, half-critical bullshit shit up"-day.
And instead, I get 8 hours of Snyder pablum.
Oh well, the Chiefs will fuck up just as royally this coming Sunday, and next Monday morning there will be NO escape.