PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How far have they fallen? Is it really Raider week?

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me!? I just had to check the schedule to see, the Chiefs play the Raiders this week!

I know, the next loss. ****, losing sucks!

KCUnited
11-25-2008, 07:07 PM
If Herm can't get through to these guys just how big this rivalry is, I'll be pissed.

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 07:15 PM
If Herm can't get through to these guys just how big this rivalry is, I'll be pissed.

Are you aware that Herm is a Raider fan? He is from the Oakland area? He said this game is no more special than any others?

"Bob" Dobbs
11-25-2008, 07:15 PM
If Herm can't get through to these guys just how big this rivalry is, I'll be pissed.Meh. The rivalry ain't what it used to be (which is really sad).

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Meh. The rivalry ain't what it used to be (which is really sad).

The point of the whole thread, Herm has taken this away from us. Marty made it huge, DV carried it through.

Herm, fuck all that.

StcChief
11-25-2008, 07:22 PM
yeah. Beatin' the Faiders (despite 2009 pick implications) would still be good.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-25-2008, 07:27 PM
I'd just as soon get humiliated again so that Herm and Gun GTFO ASAP.

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 07:36 PM
I'd just as soon get humiliated again so that Herm and Gun GTFO ASAP.

Pathetic, isn't it? Do you really think it will matter?

Agent V
11-25-2008, 07:39 PM
He said this game is no more special than any others?
Any coach who says this of a rivalry game is either dense, or just lying. Rivalry games are more intense, they DO matter (although you can argue that in our case), and they ARE more special than other games.

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Any coach who says this of a rivalry game is either dense, or just lying. Rivalry games are more intense, they DO matter (although you can argue that in our case), and they ARE more special than other games.

See, I look at Herm MotherFucking Edwards as the n00b! I have been watching this team for almost 40 years, and job1, is beating the Raiders. He has no motherfucking right to come in here and tell us different!

JASONSAUTO
11-25-2008, 07:47 PM
See, I look at Herm MotherFucking Edwards as the n00b! I have been watching this team for almost 40 years, and job1, is beating the Raiders. He has no motherfucking right to come in here and tell us different!

i said this during the week prior to the first meeting....

and got bashed for itROFL some people just dont get what it used to be like to HATE THE RAIDERS

Nzoner
11-25-2008, 07:53 PM
See, I look at Herm Mother****ing Edwards as the n00b! I have been watching this team for almost 40 years, and job1, is beating the Raiders. He has no mother****ing right to come in here and tell us different!

Focking sad to no end,I miss the days when I looked forward to this game,wearing Raider Hater gear and getting the blood boiling in anticipation of kick-off.

HemiEd
11-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Focking sad to no end,I miss the days when I looked forward to this game,wearing Raider Hater gear and getting the blood boiling in anticipation of kick-off.

Yep, and now I have to check the schedule to find out we are playing them.

Guru
11-25-2008, 11:48 PM
You can thank Herm for the fact we don't realize its Raider week. It's just another game. The fans just don't understand.

If there was one thing I just loved Marty for, it was his HATRED for the Raiders.

ClevelandBronco
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
The Raiders are on the road to a big letdown game this week.

JOhn
11-26-2008, 12:28 AM
You can thank Herm for the fact we don't realize its Raider week. It's just another game. The fans just don't understand.

If there was one thing I just loved Marty for, it was his HATRED for the Raiders.

No sh*t

As for the schedule, I just check the paper to see who we're losing to this week.:shake:

Guru
11-26-2008, 12:43 AM
No sh*t

As for the schedule, I just check the paper to see who we're losing to this week.:shake:I don't even look at the schedule anymore. I made my prediction back in April and never looked back.

I just tune in on Sunday and see who we are playing. If I haven't figured it out on here by then. heh

HemiEd
11-26-2008, 01:20 AM
I don't even look at the schedule anymore. I made my prediction back in April and never looked back.

I just tune in on Sunday and see who we are playing. If I haven't figured it out on here by then. heh

Pretty much spot on, the point of the thread. The point about Marty is dead on, and DV continued the tradition.

I don't remember having to look at the schedule, the week of a game, to see who they are playing, until this year. Truly shocking to see it was the Raiders, pathetic job Herm.

HemiEd
11-26-2008, 07:27 AM
No sh*t

As for the schedule, I just check the paper to see who we're losing to this week.:shake:

Sad, isn't it?

Braincase
11-26-2008, 07:33 AM
NFL films has decided to pass on this game. All archival footage will be handled by the production crew of "Bumfights".

talastan
11-26-2008, 09:08 AM
I'll be surprises if they actually televise the game, do to the fact that both teams are horrible. The Suck bowl doesn't really generate ratings.:shake:

KCrockaholic
11-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Its a sad time to be a Chiefs fan....This F***in "rebuilding" bull**** better pay off real soon! F*** Herm!

StcChief
11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
I'll be surprises if they actually televise the game, do to the fact that both teams are horrible. The Suck bowl doesn't really generate ratings.:shake:no doubt 3:15pm start in Chokeland.... likely a blackout game there. really Sad day in AFCW.:shake:

We still need to win.

HemiEd
11-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Its a sad time to be a Chiefs fan....This F***in "rebuilding" bull**** better pay off real soon! F*** Herm!

I couldn't have expressed it better myself.

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm starting Darren Mcfadden over Braylon Edwards this week in my flx position...

I assume he'll rip us a new ass in oakland

xbarretx
11-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm starting Darren Mcfadden over Braylon Edwards this week in my flx position...

I assume he'll rip us a new ass in oakland

thanks for the jinx Oz, Chiefs are gonna be stout against the run this week. its gonna be passing the gives it to us with no lube....

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
thanks for the jinx Oz, Chiefs are gonna be stout against the run this week. its gonna be passing the gives it to us with no lube....

ROFL

Jafattass should have a career day since he'll have all day to throw

HemiEd
11-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Chiefs are gonna be stout against the run this week. ROFLROFLROFL
It is going to suck to be humiliated by the Raiders. I can't believe that RNR, Overhead, UglyDuck and Autumnpiss aren't around giving us crap.

Kerberos
11-26-2008, 02:34 PM
ROFLROFLROFL
It is going to suck to be humiliated by the Raiders. I can't believe that RNR, Overhead, UglyDuck and Autumnpiss aren't around giving us crap.

You know we suck so bad that "We" chiefs fans know it. I can take RNR, Overhead and uglyduck as they seem to be pretty classy posters.

But Autumn Douche is an alias for Midnight Douche and IMO can crawl back in the hole he comes out of.

HemiEd
11-26-2008, 03:05 PM
You know we suck so bad that "We" chiefs fans know it. I can take RNR, Overhead and uglyduck as they seem to be pretty classy posters.

But Autumn Douche is an alias for Midnight Douche and IMO can crawl back in the hole he comes out of.

You are correct on all accounts Mr. Kerberos! I figured at least a couple of them would be here giving us crap. But the Chiefs are so bad, they might be feeling pity. Ugh! That really sucks, pity from the Raiders!

FUCK You HERM!!:cuss:

chiefsngop
11-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Reason #1043.A

That Herm just doesnt' fit in KC.

He doesn't understand Kansas City. Doesn't get the college like atmosphere, the passion for football, the love the people have for this football team.

Raiders week is supposed to be a BIG DEAL.

He's had trouble getting his guys ready and motivated to play, so how does he use Raider Week ? "Just another game."

Real great Herm, real great.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 10:12 AM
ROFLROFLROFL

Uh...Oakland has won 3 games not all that much to crow about :shake:

StcChief
11-28-2008, 10:53 AM
ROFLROFLROFL
it's a holiday weekend and early.... Sat/Sunday are still ahead.

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Chiefs/Raiders week hype has dropped almost as low as Diamer-Chrysler stock.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Donks have passed the Raiders as the main rival now. Kind of sad but its the truth.