PDA

View Full Version : MU The color of the day? Why ORANGE of course!

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Current temperature: 52 Degrees.

We're getting a little bit of Syracuse falling from the sky today. I anticipate about a 16th of an inch of total Syracuse accumulation.

Is everybody ready for Syracusegiving? I know I am. I think Buttersyracuse offers the best frozen turkey for the buck, but I generally like to hunt for my own Syracuse, and smoke it 14 hours with some Syracuse chips.

Don't forget the Syracuse-whip for your pumpkin pie this year!

Buck
11-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Syracuse = 2nd favorite College Basketball Team...Good Win last night.

KU will rebound.

blueballs
11-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Is that's Palin's baby shute

orange
11-26-2008, 12:00 PM
The color of the day? Why ORANGE of course!

WOOT!!

sedated
11-26-2008, 12:14 PM
what a lame attempt to get a reaction.

bobbything
11-26-2008, 12:16 PM
"The Orange." Awesome mascot.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:20 PM
what a lame attempt to get a reaction.

:loser: :loser: :loser:

DJJasonp
11-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Orange....somehow I'm reminded of an orange bowl victory....

Simply Red
11-26-2008, 12:33 PM

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Orange....somehow I'm reminded of an orange bowl victory....

I'm glad the memory stays so vividly locked in your mind; hold on to it tightly because you will never see one again.
I assure you.

kstater
11-26-2008, 12:42 PM
You've quickly blew past GoChiefs territory and sailed into Midnight Douche zone.

DJJasonp
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm glad the memory stays so vividly locked in your mind; hold on to it tightly because you will never see one again.
I assure you.

I'm truly ok with that.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
You've quickly blew past GoChiefs territory and sailed into Midnight Douche zone.

I'm working my way to Wendler; please inform me when I arrive.

So I can take it further.

Brock
11-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Don't worry, little guy. Your school will win a title someday in something maybe.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Don't worry, little guy. Your school will win a title someday in something maybe.

Lame. NEXT!

Ari Chi3fs
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Are you sure you want to add Darth CarlSatan to your ignore list?

yes.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Are you sure you want to add Darth CarlSatan to your ignore list?

yes.

Oh please God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!

sedated
11-26-2008, 12:59 PM
why would any KU fan get upset about the game last night? KU is a bunch of pups, they are bound to give up leads this season. At least they were able to get such a big lead, and look dominant in doing so.

its funny an MU fan would blindly try to talk shit. I've had nothing but positive conversations today with my KU brethren about last nights game.

Ari Chi3fs
11-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Last night's loss didn't bother me at all. In fact, it is gonna give Bill Self the point he needs to make these kids better. They got a lead and lost intensity.

I put Darth CarlDouche on ignore, because each of his posts are fucking weak takes or retarded.

Brock
11-26-2008, 01:03 PM
its funny an MU fan would blindly try to talk shit. I've had nothing but positive conversations today with my KU brethren about last nights game.

To be fair, this one is mildly retarded.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Last night's loss didn't bother me at all. In fact, it is gonna give Bill Self the point he needs to make these kids better. They got a lead and lost intensity.

I put Darth CarlDouche on ignore, because each of his posts are fucking weak takes or retarded.

Yet here you still are. Interesting.

DJay23
11-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Eh, we lost a tough game to an experienced and well coached team. We're young, and I think every KU fan knows this is not the end of the world.

Pablo
11-26-2008, 01:08 PM
So we lost a game to a more experienced team in OT in the 5th game of the season with an extremely young team after losing most of our NC team to the draft...

This warrants a thread I suppose.

All the MU/KU bullshit aside, you're probably one of the dumbest f*cking trolls to come along in a while. Even your MU brethren think you're a super-douche.

Find a fire.

Fall in.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:08 PM
why would any KU fan get upset about the game last night? KU is a bunch of pups, they are bound to give up leads this season. At least they were able to get such a big lead, and look dominant in doing so.

Mmm...that post has the same "winning" vibe as another coach I know that is oh so quick to bring up youth as a crutch.

Lame. NEXT!!!

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Still don't know why Self didn't have KU foul 'Cuse towards the end of regulation after Aldrich missed that Free Throw.

Wasn't 'Cuse in Bonus at the time and wasn't KU up by 3? If so thats just HORRIBLE coaching.

DJay23
11-26-2008, 01:10 PM

We're getting a little bit of Texas falling from the sky today. I anticipate about a 16th of an inch of total Texas accumulation.

Is everybody ready for Texasgiving? I know I am. I think Buttertexas offers the best frozen turkey for the buck, but I generally like to hunt for my own Texas, and smoke it 14 hours with some Texas chips.

Don't forget the Texas-whip for your pumpkin pie this year!

We're getting a little bit of Oklahoma State falling from the sky today. I anticipate about a 16th of an inch of total Oklahoma State accumulation.

Is everybody ready for Oklahoma Stategiving? I know I am. I think Butteroklahomastate offers the best frozen turkey for the buck, but I generally like to hunt for my own Oklahoma State, and smoke it 14 hours with some Oklahoma State chips.

Don't forget the Oklahoma State-whip for your pumpkin pie this year!

Since we're on the subject of things that are orange.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM

Personally I'd much rather be beaten by 30 than to blow a lead like that.

They just downright fell apart to that defense and started playing sloppy.

Thats just all apart of being young I guess.

Brock
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Still don't know why Self didn't have KU foul 'Cuse towards the end of reulation after Aldrich missed that Free Throw.

Wasn't 'Cuse in Bonus at the time and wasn't KU up by 3? If so thats just HORRIBLE coaching.

Yeah, he sucks. We should fire him.

DJay23
11-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Still don't know why Self didn't have KU foul 'Cuse towards the end of reulation after Aldrich missed that Free Throw.

I think he wanted to take his chances with his D. He couldn't have predicted Flynn would get that wide open of a look. It was probably either Taylor or Collins' fault that Aldrich ended up on Flynn. Didn't take much for him to create a wide open 3.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:18 PM
So we lost a game to a more experienced team in OT in the 5th game of the season with an extremely young team after losing most of our NC team to the draft...

This warrants a thread I suppose.

All the MU/KU bullshit aside, you're probably one of the dumbest f*cking trolls to come along in a while. Even your MU brethren think you're a super-douche.

Find a fire.

Fall in.

Oh NO! I'm sooooo upset that you and fatass "Boo-Boo the Boozin' Bear'-Zach hate me. My world is truly falling apart...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Boo-Boo Da' Boozin' Bear:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/blimp1wl8.jpg

You have received a donation
<hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> You have received a donation of $1266 from Simply Red.

Keep ripping Zach
<hr style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);" size="1"> Anybody who is enemies with Zach, is my friend.

This is a picture of Zach. Look at this cow ROFL

Yes it is truly a hard road to have no friends...

FYS.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/407fd6ac.png

"So you better be sure and listen close the first time"!-Old Hee-Haw song, and perfect for the St. Joe Contingent.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:19 PM

Not bad.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Yeah, he sucks. We should fire him.

I'm not saying that. But as long as hes been coaching and given the last big game he coached in was in the same situation, I figured he would know that.

Saulbadguy
11-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Still don't know why Self didn't have KU foul 'Cuse towards the end of regulation after Aldrich missed that Free Throw.

I'm not a fan of fouling in that situation. What if he hits the first one and misses the second one and they get a rebound and you either foul them again, or they score? Just play defense.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 01:25 PM
Oh NO! I'm sooooo upset that you and fatass "Boo-Boo the Boozin' Bear'-Zach hate me. My world is truly falling apart...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FYS.

"So you better be sure and listen close the first time"!-Old Hee-Haw song, and perfect for the St. Joe Contingent.

You're pretty much like that kid who didn't get invited to the party but then show up anyway, then suddenly the music stops once you've entered the room, and everyone's wondering wtf are you doing here?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:26 PM

ADDENDUM:

Say, this wouldn't be "Double Humiliation-Whammy Weekend" would it?

Why yes! I do believe it is!

Happy-Happy Joy-Joy!!!

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm not a fan of fouling in that situation. What if he hits the first one and misses the second one and they get a rebound and you either foul them again, or they score? Just play defense.

I get your point, but I also think KU is going to be a good rebounding team this season. Seems like about 4 starters are also glass cleaners. I woulda taken the chance of getting the rebound should they try to purposely miss the 2nd FT. Thats just me though.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 01:33 PM
You're pretty much like that kid who didn't get invited to the party but then show up anyway, then suddenly the music stops once you've entered the room, and everyone's wondering wtf are you doing here?

And then the music starts back up, I break out my superfly dance moves, and take YOUR girlfriend home for some of the ol' "In/Out, In/Out".

Keep em coming Daddy-O, keep em' coming.

DJay23
11-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm not saying that. But as long as hes been coaching and given the last big game he coached in was in the same situation, I figured he would know that.

But that was in the NC game and we were behind trying to catch up. It was desperation. Last night, we were up. Last night we needed the time to tick away, we didn't want to stop the clock. I still say he made the right decision.

Calipari said he tried to get his guys to foul Collins. They didn't and the same thing happened to us last night that happened to Memphis in April. Last night it was youth goofing up on a switch, not Self making a bad coaching decision. They'll learn and by conference season we'll be pretty good.

Ari Chi3fs
11-26-2008, 01:36 PM
KU finishes no less than 3rd in the Big XII this year... We have some playas on this team. Im VERY encouraged by the play of these young guys.

A loss at this point only serves as a lesson and makes them bust their ass in practice.

Simply Red
11-26-2008, 01:40 PM

FYS.

Wait, I didn't say that -> Quote:
Keep ripping Zach

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody who is enemies with Zach, is my friend.

This is a picture of Zach. Look at this cow

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Awesome.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Wait,I didn't say that-> Quote:
Keep ripping Zach

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody who is enemies with Zach, is my friend.

This is a picture of Zach. Look at this cow

No you did not; that WAS someone else. And I apologize for any confusion.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:07 PM
No you did not; that WAS someone else. And I apologize for any confusion.

I have a lot of people nipping at my heels. If it makes you feel any better you are aligning yourself with a Broncos fan.

Enjoy.

Mr. Plow
11-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Frazod was right....you are the Mizzou idiot.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM
I have a lot of people nipping at my heels. If it makes you feel any better you are aligning yourself with a Broncos fan.

Enjoy.

In this case; it does.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM

Lame. NEXT!!!

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 02:14 PM
And then the music starts back up, I break out my superfly dance moves, and take YOUR girlfriend home for some of the ol' "In/Out, In/Out".

Keep em coming Daddy-O, keep em' coming.

No actually what would really happen is your dumbass gets thrown the fuck out.

seclark
11-26-2008, 02:15 PM

he's a f@ckin jerkoff
sec

bobbything
11-26-2008, 02:16 PM
They should start with a B12 title first. OU considers the B12 basketball tournament a B12 title. They could go from there.

Simply Red
11-26-2008, 02:17 PM

Enjoy.

WTF?

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 02:18 PM
I assure you.

You shouldn't count on one yourself. Greg Robinson.....hahahahahahahaha

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:20 PM

ETHUG; he's a baaaaaaad dude. ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM

And Skip's high-quality lame-assness comes shining through once again!

If you can't do any better than that, please get the fuck off my thread.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:24 PM
high-quality lame-assness comes shining through once again!

This is actually a post FROM this user.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:26 PM

Hey HoMo Chief;

Maybe you, Skipper, and Boo-Boo can all get together, form one HALF of a real man, and attempt to kick my ass.

I do so enjoys the comedy!!! ROFL

bobbything
11-26-2008, 02:28 PM
This thread sucks. It contains some of the worst, absolute worst, shit-talking I've seen. But, it's difficult to talk smack with an MU fan because the trump card of them never haven won a B12 title can always end a good round shit-talking prematurely.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 02:29 PM
Everybody, regardless of school affiliation, should neg rep this shit for brains. Here, I'll start.

seclark
11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
This thread sucks. It contains some of the worst, absolute worst, shit-talking I've seen. But, it's difficult to talk smack with an MU fan because the trump card of them never haven won a B12 title can always end a good round shit-talking prematurely.

the thing is, you're not going to find a mu fan around here that's going to side up with the turd of a thread starter.
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Everybody, regardless of school affiliation, should neg rep this shit for brains. Here, I'll start.

And I'll return the favor every time. Check your stats motherfucker; there's PLENTY more where that came from.

bobbything
11-26-2008, 02:34 PM
He's one of those guys who thinks he's ridiculously clever but really isn't, so he just laughs at his own jokes by himself.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:35 PM

The only user who could unite KU and MU fans on THIS board during football week.

It really is amazing. You really need to achieve a douche bag status of epic levels.

Demonpenz
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
He's one of those guys who thinks he's ridiculously clever but really isn't, so he just laughs at his own jokes by himself.

I hate assholes that do that hahahahahah...errr wait a second...

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 02:49 PM
And I'll return the favor every time. Check your stats motherfucker; there's PLENTY more where that came from.

Whatever you think. I believe you'll find my hit quite a lot larger than yours shithead.

CoMoChief
The only user who could unite KU and MU fans on THIS board during football week.

Thats not true. I unite them everyday :D

Darth CarlSatan
I hate assholes that do that hahahahahah...errr wait a second...

ROFL Nice...

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Whatever you think. I believe you'll find my hit quite a lot larger than yours shithead.

Well seeing as how my rep count is 80% positive, I could really give two fucks.

And seeing as how this whole "rep" nonsense means absolutely jack shit anyway, please feel free to go fuck-off and die.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 02:52 PM
ETHUG; he's a baaaaaaad dude. ROFL

Did you take my post as a threat.. Because I wasn't making a threat to anyone. Just wanna let you know, because it sounds like you got a little scared.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Well seeing as how my rep count is 80% positive, I could really give two ****s.

And seeing as how this whole "rep" nonsense means absolutely jack shit anyway, please feel free to go ****-off and die.

Yes, your posts have shown you don't care.

Skip Towne
Well seeing as how my rep count is 80% positive, I could really give two fucks.

And seeing as how this whole "rep" nonsense means absolutely jack shit anyway, please feel free to go fuck-off and die.

I see your green boxes are shrinking. It won't be long now. Hahahahahahahaha

CoMoChief
Well seeing as how my rep count is 80% positive, I could really give two ****s.

And seeing as how this whole "rep" nonsense means absolutely jack shit anyway, please feel free to go ****-off and die.

Wishin people to die, always a great way to make friends around here.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:55 PM
I see your green boxes are shrinking. It won't be long now. Hahahahahahahaha

And the reason I should care about this is....?

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:56 PM

Because it is obvious you.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 02:57 PM

Oooh! If I hurry I can be the one to blast you into the red.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Did you take my post as a threat.. Because I wasn't making a threat to anyone. Just wanna let you know, because it sounds like you got a little scared.

Nope. Just ridiculing your e-bravado.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Oooh! If I hurry I can be the one to blast you into the red.

Oh boy!!! Be sure to pull your thumb out of your ass so you can do it right!

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 02:59 PM

Dude.

And I'll return the favor every time. Check your stats mother****er; there's PLENTY more where that came from.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Dude.

ROFL

Demonpenz
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
this, is the worst day of my life

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh NO!!!!

I'm in the RED!!! In Imagination Land!!!!!

Oh God; the world is surely about to change!!!!

Let me check and.....

NOPE; STILL FEELS THE SAME!

You're still lame and suck donkey balls, and I'm still posting right along!

Let's do this all day!!!ROFL

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:03 PM
And I'll return the favor every time. Check your stats mother****er; there's PLENTY more where that came from.

What happen to THIS guy?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:06 PM
EGANG:
The Toughest Group Of Losers You'll Ever Meet.

Watch as they work in concert to remove your Reputation Points!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Shudder as they put their four IQ's together to form one all-powerful Kindergarden Student!!!ROFLROFLROFL

This is so fucking gay and lame, I hope you do it from now until the end of time, so that everyone can see what a bunch of fucktards you ladies are.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh NO!!!!

I'm in the RED!!! In Imagination Land!!!!!

Oh God; the world is surely about to change!!!!

Let me check and.....

NOPE; STILL FEELS THE SAME!

You're still lame and suck donkey balls, and I'm still posting right along!

Let's do this all day!!!ROFL

You're in the red, you can no longer play. Stupid n00b!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:08 PM

I'm sorry; what did you say?

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:08 PM
EGANG:
The Toughest Group Of Losers You'll Ever Meet.

Watch as they work in concert to remove your Reputation Points!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Shudder as they put their four IQ's together to form one all-powerful Kindergarden Student!!!ROFLROFLROFL

This is so fucking gay and lame, I hope you do it from now until the end of time, so that everyone can see what a bunch of fucktards you ladies are.

It seems to have gotten your attention. Fucktard.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:09 PM

I wasn't interested in playing with your vagina anyway; get one of your buddies here to do it.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Not an egang. Who uses the term "e-[insert word that isn't mail here]" anymore?

This is just a community of sports fans who don't like you. They don't like you so much that they have actually allied with people they usually hate just to show a shining example of how much your lame photoshops and dull smack talk make, what could be good threads turn to shit.

This isn't a small group of people who don't like you and are ganging up.

It is the whole board.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:11 PM
It seems to have gotten your attention. Fucktard.

Still Posting!

It just keeps going, and going, and going....

Yep; No change whatsoever!

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Still Posting!

It just keeps going, and going, and going....

Yep; No change whatsoever!

Who is trying to stop you from posting?

I don't think you have a firm grasp on reality...your need to make things up is striking.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I've hit that dick 3 times. I'm getting tired.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Not an egang. Who uses the term "e-[insert word that isn't mail here]" anymore?

This is just a community of sports fans who don't like you. They don't like you so much that they have actually allied with people they usually hate just to show a shining example of how much your lame photoshops and dull smack talk make, what could be good threads turn to shit.

This isn't a small group of people who don't like you and are ganging up.

It is the whole board.

Your're on fucking crack. If you want to believe that, go ahead. But I've got testimonial to the contrary, and YOU have quite the "fan club", believe me.

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
All I can say is wow.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
I've hit that dick 3 times. I'm getting tired.

Man Up Bitch; I'm still standing right here.

Hit that button some more, you fucking quitter!

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow, i help my dad and uncle paint a room for a few hours and i come back to e-drama on the planet!

|Zach|
But I've got testimonial to the contrary,

Prove it.

Hermcock doesn't count. ROFL

seclark
Your're on ****ing crack. If you want to believe that, go ahead. But I've got testimonial to the contrary, and YOU have quite the "fan club", believe me.

where's all your backup, jerkoff?
sec

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:16 PM

Hit that button some more, you ****ing quitter!
You are a clown.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:17 PM

Hit that button some more, you fucking quitter!

Name one poster on this board who likes you. Bet you can't.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Wow, i help my dad and uncle paint a room for a few hours and i come back to e-drama on the planet!

I think it is cool we as eChiefs Fans could build this eCommunity.

The Inter Webs are amazing!

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
I think it is cool we as eChiefs Fans could build this eCommunity.

The Inter Webs are amazing!

The e-webs is c00l

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:19 PM

You're late. Neg rep this bitch.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Name one poster on this board who likes you. Bet you can't.

Do you even realize how fucking stupid you clowns sound?

This is AWESOME!

seclark
11-26-2008, 03:23 PM
hate to leave this edogpile, but i'm getting in my etruck and eheading ehome. ehappy ethanksgiving!
darth is a ejerkoff.
esec

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Do you even realize how ****ing stupid you clowns sound?

This is AWESOME!

Is it anything like this?

Hit that button some more, you ****ing quitter!

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Do you even realize how fucking stupid you clowns sound?

This is AWESOME!

I didn't think you could. LOOSER.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Prove it.

Bump.

Maybe he missed this?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:27 PM
I didn't think you could. LOOSER.

I look forward to you and the rest of the Loser Crew dragging your bullshit outside of this thread, thus proving my case for me.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Let me make this perfectly clear:

You, Boo-Boo, Roxx, and whoever else you try to recruit to your idiocy mean absolutely nothing to me.

You are less than shit, and your opinions even more so. Please try to get me banned, so I can relish your defeat.

Don't stop. Be merciless. Be MEN( for once ).

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
I think you need some of the following before you run smack:

1. Recent success from your team.

2. Historical success from your team or improvement toward the future.

3. Recent success against the rival team.

4. Respect for the rival team's recent/historical success.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:31 PM
I look forward to you and the rest of the Loser Crew dragging your bullshit outside of this thread, thus proving my case for me.

We're having a party after the KU-MU game. We would like you to attend. We're meeting up at the George Brett statue. BE THERE!!

Delano
11-26-2008, 03:33 PM
We're having a party after the KU-MU game. We would like you to attend. We're meeting up at the George Brett statue. BE THERE!!

How will he know it is you?

|Zach|

You, Boo-Boo, Roxx, and whoever else you try to recruit to your idiocy mean absolutely nothing to me.

You are less than shit, and your opinions even more so. Please try to get me banned, so I can relish your defeat.

Nobody is trying to get you banned.

Did you miss this post?

Prove it.

I look forward to your response.

Skip Towne

The mods can have you after we're through kicking you around.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:34 PM
I think you need some of the following before you run smack:

1. Recent success from your team.

2. Historical success from your team.

3. Recent success against the rival team.

4. Respect for the rival team's recent/historical success.

This guy has none of those things.

These fools can't take criticism or smack about their beloved Beak-Squad, and they pull in their buddies who are supposedly fans of MY team, and the three-ring circus commences.
It's just comical.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 03:37 PM
These fools can't take criticism or smack about their beloved Beak-Squad, and they pull in their buddies who are supposedly fans of MY team, and the three-ring circus commences.
It's just comical.

Just remember we are laughing AT you, not WITH you.

Darth CarlSatan

Are you threatening me, motherfucker!?!?

Sam Hall
It's just comical.

The point is you aren't in position to run smack on KU. The Jayhawks are untouchable for you.

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
HAHA holy shit, i love it

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
The point is you aren't in position to run smack on KU. The Jayhawks are untouchable for you.

That is the dumbest post I've seen on this thread.

Who the fuck are YOU or anybody else to tell ME I can't talk smack on my rival!?!!?

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:39 PM
That is the dumbest post I've seen on this thread.

Who the **** are YOU or anybody else to tell ME I can't talk smack on my rival!?!!?

You don't have any ammo to run smack with.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:41 PM
You don't have any ammo to run smack with.

Quite the contrary there's ALWAYS plenty of ammo, and I use it.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:42 PM

HEY MOTHERFUCKER; I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!

You wanna' run that by me one more fucking time?

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:43 PM

OK, than why don't you spill it for us. Let's hear it.

Baconeater
11-26-2008, 03:43 PM
This guy HAS to be someone's dupe. You fucking with us again, Kotter?

Braincase
11-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm not going to give yonder stoopfawk consent to yank my chain.

We're the reigning national champions until next April. We've got a bunch of rookie players that are learning the system.

But, remember Missourifan... today you're one day closer to your first national championship in something other than baseball.

When that will be? Better see a fortune teller.

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:50 PM
uh i may have shut him up

Delano
11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
This guy HAS to be someone's dupe. You ****ing with us again, Kotter?

That is who I thought it was initially, but I'm not sure now.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:52 PM
OK, than why don't you spill it for us. Let's hear it.

I don't even give two fucks about basketball. I DO however care about football, and the Hawks are goin' DOWN.

Yes, KU are still the National Champs in College Basketball, and the only thing that can match their "Monumental Greatness", is the monumental douchebaggery displayed by certain fans of theirs on this board.

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:54 PM
I don't even give two ****s about basketball. I DO however care about football, and the Hawks are goin' DOWN.

Yes, KU are still the National Champs in College Basketball, and the only thing that can match their "Monumental Greatness", is the monumental douchebaggery displayed by certain fans of theirs on this board.

You can't ignore KU basketball. It's that simple.

ArrowheadHawk
11-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't even give two ****s about basketball. I DO however care about football, and the Hawks are goin' DOWN.

If you don't care about basketball, why did you start this thread?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:55 PM
You can't ignore KU basketball. It's that simple.

Not even if I tried. But God how I wish I could.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:56 PM
If you don't care about basketball, why did you start this thread?

Because after days of listening to "KU Basketball Blah-blah-blah" ad-nauseum, I found it rather entertaining that the Great House took one to the nutsack.

|Zach|
11-26-2008, 03:58 PM
uh i may have shut him up

eshut.

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 03:58 PM

Alright, but you can't violate the rules of legit and effective smack talk. It doesn't work if you don't follow the rules.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Alright, but you can't violate the rules of legit and effective smack talk. It doesn't work if you don't follow the rules.

And what, pray tell, are the "rules"?

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 04:01 PM
HEY MOTHERFUCKER; I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!

You wanna' run that by me one more fucking time?

You heard me crybaby. Come to the party.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Gotta' clock out and head home, so don't think for one second you scored an eshut.

Sam Hall
11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
And what, pray tell, are the "rules"?

See post 108. I think you're fighting a battle you can't win. Your smack isn't legit and effective.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
You heard me crybaby. Come to the party.

I'm over 600 miles plus from Arrowhead. But don't worry, I'll have my coords for you a little later.

So if you ever feel like backing up your jackhole for real, you'll know RIGHT WHERE TO LOOK.

Stay Tuned.

ArrowheadHawk
11-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Because after days of listening to "KU Basketball Blah-blah-blah" ad-nauseum, I found it rather entertaining that the Great House took one to the nutsack.

A loss to Syracuse will not shut us up. Just wait till we sweep you guys again this year. I'm sure you will tell me than that you really don't care about Basketball which you obviously do.

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM
A loss to Syracuse will not shut us up. Just wait till we sweep you guys again this year. I'm sure you will tell me than that you really don't care about Basketball which you obviously do.

If that happens, no posting slaughtered tigers

ArrowheadHawk
11-26-2008, 04:07 PM
If that happens, no posting slaughtered tigers

It will be hard but for you I will keep them in the vault. /sarcasm

Sure-Oz
11-26-2008, 04:08 PM
It will be hard but for you I will keep them in the vault. /sarcasm

ROFL Shit happens

kstater
11-26-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm over 600 miles plus from Arrowhead. But don't worry, I'll have my coords for you a little later.

So if you ever feel like backing up your jackhole for real, you'll know RIGHT WHERE TO LOOK.

Stay Tuned.

I figured it out. It's Tom Cash. The irrational hate for Zach, the total dumbassery, and the "military" speak(coords).

Brock
11-26-2008, 04:17 PM
No, this is too original for Tom, as pathetic as that sounds.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 04:22 PM
I figured it out. It's - ahem, shut your mouth -. The irrational hate for Zach, the total dumbassery, and the "military" speak(coords).

And stupid and doesn't know when to shut up. I think you're right.

CoMoChief
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM

Uh yeah....it shows ROFL

Fucking loser

Pablo
11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
DCS...you f*cking rock dude.

Seriously, I don't know why your other Chiefs board ran you off, you're a pretty valuable poster with original takes and amazing photoshop skills.

Pablo
11-26-2008, 04:42 PM
No, this is too original for Tom, as pathetic as that sounds.And I'm pretty sure I recall Tom saying something about being a K State fan or something...maybe KU. But definitely not Mizzou.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Gotta' clock out and head home, so don't think for one second you scored an eshut.

Punching a time clock are you. Whose handpuppet are you?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM

A ball-gag couldn't shut you or brethren up.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 05:21 PM
DCS...you f*cking rock dude.

Seriously, I don't know why your other Chiefs board ran you off, you're a pretty valuable poster with original takes and amazing photoshop skills.

I quit, I didn't run off.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 05:22 PM

Having a job is a negative in your eyes? You're a fucking douchebag, and I'll be with you shortly.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Having a job is a negative in your eyes? You're a fucking douchebag, and I'll be with you shortly.

Bring it dicksucker. Now, whose peon are you?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 05:31 PM

Alright you fucking cocksucker; come to daddy:

N34.07.33.42 W109.56.34.78

Step up, or shut the fuck up.

Suggestion: Pack a firearm and catch me unaware; it's your only chance.

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 05:33 PM
Alright you fucking cocksucker; come to daddy:

N34.07.33.42 W109.56.34.78

Step up, or shut the fuck up.

Suggestion: Pack a firearm and catch me unaware; it's your only chance.

You're all mouth.

ROYC75
11-26-2008, 05:47 PM

Who are you ? Seriously ? I mean, all the bad ass's, Superman, Batman, Chuck Norris went looking for the criminals.

Is this the new wave of crime fighting......... Come To Poppa ?

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 05:49 PM
ATTENTION:
kstater
GonzoRox88
CoMoChief
Zach, and Skippy Dipshit.

Alright you sacks of fucking shit; what's say we have a little wager?

Since your Beak Squad is all powerful, put your money where your mouth is:

If KU pulls an upset at Arrowhead, I'll resign my account here. If MU wins, all of you will do the same. Everybody on 810 says it could go either way.

Now, is it going to be a bunch of excuses and your usual worthless drivel, or are you ready to play for real?

Ari Chi3fs
11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
http://store.cstv.com/marketplace/store/Vendor220/fullscale/obdvdrev-c.jpg

I like oranges.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Well ladies, I'm waiting...

kstater
11-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Hey Genious, only 2 of those on your list are KU fans. And IIRC, none of them predicted KU to win. But thanks for playing.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Hey Genious, only 2 of those on your list are KU fans. And IIRC, none of them predicted KU to win. But thanks for playing.

Doesn't matter. let's settle this shit. Are you in or out?

KcMizzou
11-26-2008, 06:13 PM
This guy's a bit obnoxious.

Cap'n obvious, I know.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:14 PM

Cap'n obvious, I know.

I'm not taking this weak-assed horseshit from these 5 fools. Let's get it on.

kstater
11-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Doesn't matter. let's settle this shit. Are you in or out?

I wasn't interested in playing with your vagina anyway; get one of your buddies here to do it.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:24 PM
You and your friends are fucking cowards; step up.

kstater
11-26-2008, 06:28 PM
You and your friends are fucking cowards; step up.

Lame. NEXT!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Lame. NEXT!!!

You five losers have 5 minutes; then I take this to the floor.

Brock
11-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Incredigay.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Incredigay.

So be it.

kstater
You five losers have 5 minutes; then I take this to the floor.

Brock
eKickass!!!

Boon
11-26-2008, 06:44 PM
eDumbshit.

KChiefs1
11-26-2008, 07:45 PM

We're getting a little bit of Syracuse falling from the sky today. I anticipate about a 16th of an inch of total Syracuse accumulation.

Is everybody ready for Syracusegiving? I know I am. I think Buttersyracuse offers the best frozen turkey for the buck, but I generally like to hunt for my own Syracuse, and smoke it 14 hours with some Syracuse chips.

Don't forget the Syracuse-whip for your pumpkin pie this year!

this thread has a life of it's own....amazing!ROFL

SPchief
11-26-2008, 08:18 PM
eRetard

DJJasonp
11-26-2008, 08:25 PM
It's obvious Darth has thought about last night's game about 20 hours longer than most KU fans....

It's sad when fans of teams root for other teams to beat their rivals because they cant do it themselves.

Darth CarlSatan
11-26-2008, 08:45 PM
It's obvious Darth has thought about last night's game about 20 hours longer than most KU fans....

It's sad when fans of teams root for other teams to beat their rivals because they cant do it themselves.

Once again; Don't give a shit about basketball, but you Beakers do. You got beat, Ha-Ha; end of story.

This thread has run it's course. Where's that button? Ah Yes! Unsubscribe!

KcMizzou
11-26-2008, 08:50 PM

It's sad when fans of teams root for other teams to beat their rivals because they cant do it themselves.Simple request... try to think of any other Mizzou fan who's talked shit about that loss. (If anyone else has, I missed it.)

You've got your 'tards, we've got ours... So it goes.

Rausch
11-26-2008, 09:07 PM

Wait, are we talking about the Jawhawks or Chiefs?...

Guru
11-26-2008, 10:07 PM

Cap'n obvious, I know.Your names is Len?

Skip Towne
11-26-2008, 10:12 PM
It looks like our five minutes was up 4 hours ago. Why didn't he "take it to the floor" Whatever that means. Just another looser n00b with a big mouth that overloads his ass.

KcMizzou
11-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Your names is Len?Nah, my names aren't.

KcMizzou
11-26-2008, 10:31 PM
It looks like our five minutes was up 4 hours ago. Why didn't he "take it to the floor" Whatever that means. Just another looser n00b with a big mouth that overloads his ass.I think he was planning on a dance-off for Chiefsplanet superiority.

He was hoping you'd get "served".

I hear that's how the kids do it these days.

ArrowheadHawk
11-26-2008, 10:39 PM
This thread is awesome.

KcMizzou
11-26-2008, 10:57 PM
This thread is awesome.Indeed.

CoMoChief
11-27-2008, 11:11 AM
ATTENTION:
kstater
GonzoRox88
CoMoChief
Zach, and Skippy Dipshit.

Alright you sacks of ****ing shit; what's say we have a little wager?

Since your Beak Squad is all powerful, put your money where your mouth is:

If KU pulls an upset at Arrowhead, I'll resign my account here. If MU wins, all of you will do the same. Everybody on 810 says it could go either way.

Now, is it going to be a bunch of excuses and your usual worthless drivel, or are you ready to play for real?

How many times do we have to tell you that no ones making you leave.

You're just a HUGE tool.

I dont even care for KU football........never have, never will.

I think MU wins by a few scores.

Braincase
11-28-2008, 01:12 PM
How many times do we have to tell you that no ones making you leave.

You're just a HUGE tool.

I dont even care for KU football........never have, never will.

I think MU wins by a few scores.

KU's going to lose. Even the most die-hard KU fans have resigned themselves to that probability. Sharp is out, Meier's hurt. O-line is patchwork.

Even with KU busted up, they'll put up a fight, but KU won't get it done this year.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 01:15 PM
KU's going to lose. Even the most die-hard KU fans have resigned themselves to that probability. Sharp is out, Meier's hurt. O-line is patchwork.

Even with KU busted up, they'll put up a fight, but KU won't get it done this year.

Huh. That does put a crimp in your plans, eh. With Mizzou's defense as it is, I am worried. Even with the injuries on the KU side, I'll still be worried, but that does help MU.

I saw Meier limping around last week, but what happened to Sharp?

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Anybody who won't take a heads up bet on a 16 point underdog is a pussy.

Braincase
11-28-2008, 03:49 PM
I saw Meier limping around last week, but what happened to Sharp?

Everything I've read says ribs.