PDA

View Full Version : Misc The following members of this forum are little girls:

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 02:07 PM
To the thread starter, dont get down. Skip Towne is soooo old he will be dead soon so dont worry LOL.

Let me be the first to introduce you guys, Dip meet Shit

Midnight_Vulture
11-27-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Vulture, in your slut-hunting adventures do you use any of the tactics popularized by Mystery on "The Pickup Artist?"

Haha is this Claythan? Haha what up man.

NO that guy is an amateur. I do my own thing but I have seen the show before and laughed my ass off.:LOL:

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Haha is this Claythan? Haha what up man.

NO that guy is an amateur. I do my own thing but I have seen the show before and laughed my ass off.:LOL:

Is there any logic in anything he says? It seems to work.

What are your tactics?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I can't believe I read this entire thread. Although there were a couple colorful and comical moments. In reading some of DCS's posts and his lame attempts at insulting others I kept thinking I had heard these comments somewhere...... then it dawned on me .... went to the interweb attic and pulled a seldom used book out of a dusty old box.... "Internet insults for dummys" first printed in the 80's !!!
I could tell from reading DCS's posts that it had to be nearly impossible for him to have any original thought of his own. Much less the articulation skills to present any thoughts he might have into decipherable verbage. His constant mention of the male reproductive appendage and associating it with other males lips and mouths must have something to do with the constant reminders he has of his last date, and what he dreams of day and night.
And for crying out loud, these terrifying threats of meeting people with the underlying implication of bodily harm..... WOW.... I am surprised anyone has had the nerve to respond to him with that line of threats and dares being issued.
My name was not mentioned in the original post as one of those issued a wager, but I will step up and offer him one of my own. DCS... if you are the man of your word you say you are.... I offer this to you... I will take Oklahoma and give you Oklahoma State for the same bet you offered the others. Are you man enough to honor your word if accepted? Judging from your posts I seriously doubt it, as I haven't seen anything you have written that even suggests you have reached puberty yet much less manhood.

You're not the person(s) I want out of my life, so no thanks Rookie.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 02:26 PM
I knew one of these threads were coming you could see it the first day this douche posted.

It's gonna' get worse. Fuck off.

chiefs1okie
11-27-2008, 02:37 PM
These clowns don't like me

This is their chance; a real legitimate shot of never having to deal with me ever again

As you can clearly see; a whole lot of nothing. A lack of testicular fortitude and spine

I'm asking those of you who believe in fairness to step up and ride these ass-clowns [B]mercilessly until they have no choice but to back up their bullshit for once.

Rookie..... ha ha ha.... we should talk, shouldn't we Mr. 1000 posts

Just a few of your quotes.... actually offering you the same basic deal you so
"eloquently" stated they were too afraid to take. Coward.

As for that last line, you would be hard pressed to meet anyone more laid back and casual about life as myself, I do believe in fairness, so I accept your challenge to step up and ride your clown ass until you man up.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Take as you like; you need all the help you can get.

Anywho, I'm canceling my subscription to this thread and putting you all on 'Ignore' until Claythan returns.
And when he does; it's happy fun time.The self imposed ban from the thread didn't last long.LMAO

Rausch
11-27-2008, 02:38 PM

http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/thread_sucks.jpg

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM

As for that last line, you would be hard pressed to meet anyone more laid back and casual about life as myself, I do believe in fairness, so I accept your challenge to step up and ride your clown ass until you man up.

Getting rid of you is not a prize. It's not even a case of 'Turtle Wax' and a copy of the Home Edition.

Go rack up some posts before addressing me again. Or, just go fuck off; either is fine by me.

J Diddy
11-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Getting rid of you is not a prize. It's not even a case of 'Turtle Wax' and a copy of the Home Edition.

Go rack up some posts before addressing me again. Or, just go **** off; either is fine by me.

like his post count has anything to with his point?

come on. All these guys with 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 posts all started at 1

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 02:47 PM
like his post count has anything to with his point?

come on. All these guys with 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 posts all started at 1

It sure as hell has in my case, in the past. At least it has with certain members of this 'School of Advanced Ass Clownery' parading as a football forum.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 02:49 PM
This guy is a waaaay bigger douche than I ever was. And I admire that.

J Diddy
11-27-2008, 02:49 PM
It sure as hell has in my case, in the past. At least it has with certain members of this 'School of Advanced Ass Clownery' parading as a football forum.

It has cause you let it. The very thing you're bitching about your doing. Furthermore if you think this is the "school of advanced ass clownery" why are you here and trying to find someone to back your stupid shit up.

SPchief
11-27-2008, 02:51 PM
So can a mod clue us in as to who this is yet?

Darth CarlSatan

If you're gonna' go, go all out!:thumb:

DenverDanChiefsFan
It sure as hell has in my case, in the past. At least it has with certain members of this 'School of Advanced Ass Clownery' parading as a football forum.This doesn't make sense if this id isn't a mult. You don't have a past (with this account) and Okie has been here 5 years longer than you.

burt
11-27-2008, 02:54 PM

No, you are wrong. Same 3rd grade bantering, and believing that you are handing every one their ass, menwhile creating the funniest shit on the interweb, while you pound your chest and before you know it.....declare your self a winner. You are both cum, belching, dick holsters. Of the same lack of talent in anything except felching.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 02:54 PM
It has cause you let it. The very thing you're bitching about your doing. Furthermore if you think this is the "school of advanced ass clownery" why are you here and trying to find someone to back your stupid shit up.

I'm not.We're well past that point. This is all just a big joke/game to me, and I intend to have a LOT of fun with it before I not only burn the bridge, but scorch the earth behind it.

Let's DO this thing!

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 02:56 PM
No, you are wrong. Same 3rd grade bantering, and believing that you are handing every one their ass, menwhile creating the funniest shit on the interweb, while you pound your chest and before you know it.....declare your self a winner. You are both cum, belching, dick holsters. Of the same lack of talent in anything except felching.

Please. You weren't even here when I was a douche.

burt
11-27-2008, 02:58 PM

You haven't stopped being a douche. You take vacations from you douche baggery....but you have never stepped away from it. It should be your pen name here.......Douche Baggery, Jr.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:02 PM
When was the last time I was a douche? Do you have proof?

Silock
11-27-2008, 03:03 PM
wat

Kyle DeLexus
11-27-2008, 03:04 PM
[/B]I'm not.We're well past that point. This is all just a big joke/game to me, and I intend to have a LOT of fun with it before I not only burn the bridge, but scorch the earth behind it.

Let's DO this thing!

BTW nice pic of Patton Oswalt in your av...you kinda remind me of Spence here with your whining about how your getting treated and everything. Should just chance your name from DCS to Shecky Chucklestein

chiefs1okie
11-27-2008, 03:09 PM

Go rack up some posts before addressing me again. Or, just go **** off; either is fine by me.

You seem certain that you are going to "get rid of me". How are you going to do that I wonder? ...... give me some coordinates to the Gateway arch? Maybe ask me to drive to the Lincoln Memorial? I will sleep in a fit of unease and uncontrollable fear tonight, knowing you are out there and present such a dire threat to my health and well being. Rookie. You are so predictable... I am reminded of a young prepubescent, preteen, full of himself wannabe bully who runs the first time someone puts up their fists in answer to his challenge. You are running.... slow down... catch your breath.... the question is not how goofy your attempted insults can be, the question is will you man up and accept the challenge I laid before you.

burt
11-27-2008, 03:13 PM
When was the last time I was a douche? Do you have proof?

Your current ban would be one small douche bag moment, and I haven't the desire to waste time looking for others. There is a plethora if YOU want to look.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Your current ban would be one small douche bag moment, and I haven't the desire to waste time looking for others. There is a plethora if YOU want to look.

ROFL saying gold-toof-dawg ***** labels me a douchebag? OK.

As far as the rest, if thinking Tyler Thigpen sucks makes me a douche, you have thin skin.

By the way, he sucks.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 03:39 PM

You are alright! this place needs new posters like you.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 03:42 PM
You guys are so fucking retarded. Throw in the rest of the Ass Clownery Students, and you've got a bet.

That IS what this is about in case you forgot.

burt
11-27-2008, 03:44 PM
ROFL saying gold-toof-dawg ***** labels me a douchebag? OK.

As far as the rest, if thinking Tyler Thigpen sucks makes me a douche, you have thin skin.

By the way, he sucks.

It doesn't hurt my feelings if you are wrong about Thigpen. I really don't have a personal issue with your opion of Thigpen.

Oh and lastly, your douche baggery doen't get under my skin....it's just kinda sad.

Silock
11-27-2008, 03:44 PM
wat

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-27-2008, 03:46 PM
You guys are so ****ing retarded. Throw in the rest of the Ass Clownery Students, and you've got a bet.
This sounds a lot like "I know you are but what am I" losing your burst douche cs
sweet - the douche cs added me to his no see um list.:LOL:

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:47 PM
It doesn't hurt my feelings if you are wrong about Thigpen. I really don't have a personal issue with your opion of Thigpen.

Oh and lastly, your douche baggery doen't get under my skin....it's just kinda sad.

You didn't answer any of my questions.

chiefs1okie
11-27-2008, 03:49 PM
OFFICIAL DCS "I CAN'T SEE YOU OR HEAR YOU"-LIST:
Bowser, Bugeater, chiefs1okie, CoMoChief, denverdanchiefsfan, frazod, GonzoRox88, kstater, MIAdragon, MWagg72, Rausch, RedNeckRaider, seclark, Skip Towne, SPchief, T.B.A.
Your Rebuttals Are As Useless As Your Existence.

You are alright! this place needs new posters like you.

Thank you RNR. Looks like I am keeping some pretty good company here. First time I know of that I have been put on ignore.... feel like I just won the lottery, then I checked the return address and found it was the Brittish Lottery Commission(DCS) and they are needing 550 U.S. dollars to process my winnings... ahhhh the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat!! What a great prize to win but damn the luck, look who awarded it :banghead:

Kyle DeLexus
11-27-2008, 03:53 PM
You guys are so ****ing retarded. Throw in the rest of the Ass Clownery Students, and you've got a bet.

Well since my 2 comments were enough to get me on your list...count me in. If Oklahoma State beats OU I'm done with the board.:Pinky:

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 03:53 PM

Ok lets all get up to speed. Barf carl: you guys are gay. Everyone else: you are a idiot. Barf carl: fingers in ears I cant see you or hear you. Everyone else: Chuckling. Barf carl: you guys are retarded. Eveyone else: YAWN. Did I miss anything?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 03:56 PM
You didn't answer any of my questions.

This forum needs more posters like YOU!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Like you, you mean? We are the same person according to legend.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Like you, you mean? We are the same person according to legend.

LMAO

Shhhhhhh....don't let the cat out of the bag!

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 04:04 PM
I am enjoying this bond we have forged. Is it safe to say I will never be on your little girls list?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 04:07 PM
I am enjoying this bond we have forged. Is it safe to say I will never be on your little girls list?

If you're not as fickle and territorial as the Ass Clown Contingent, I'd say the odds are very good!:thumb:

chiefs1okie
11-27-2008, 04:15 PM

If you're not as fickle and territorial as the Ass Clown Contingent, I'd say the odds are very good!

How cute... two of a kind... I understand that DCS was sharing girl catching techniques with RKC..... "dude, it's so easy...just tie a piece of candy on a string and stroll through the playground"

RKC replied that he almost got laid last night, "but she was just too strong and I couldn't hold her down" ..... what a pair.... :rolleyes:

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 04:17 PM
I can't HEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRR YOU:
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAYOU SUCK DONKEY BALLSLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL!!!

Good times, good times...

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 04:27 PM
How cute... two of a kind... I understand that DCS was sharing girl catching techniques with RKC..... "dude, it's so easy...just tie a piece of candy on a string and stroll through the playground"

RKC replied that he almost got laid last night, "but she was just too strong and I couldn't hold her down" ..... what a pair.... :rolleyes:

I dont get it! While proud I made this dumps list of people he hates. Nobody has owned the clown like you have and you still get no headlines :spock:

blueballs
11-27-2008, 04:29 PM
eating turkey pot pie alone
doesn't agree with you

Kyle DeLexus
11-27-2008, 04:34 PM
I dont get it! While proud I made this dumps list of people he hates. Nobody has owned the clown like you have and you still get no headlines :spock:

Yeah he beat me to the punch, I was gonna say how Claythan has a chance of losing his v-card here with the way this dude is suckin him off right now.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 04:38 PM

When you were a douche? When weren't you a douche?

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 04:40 PM
I haven't been a douche for a long time, Skip. I'm a good boy now. A GOOD BOY!!!

Kyle DeLexus
11-27-2008, 04:42 PM
When you were a douche? When weren't you a douche?

I am pretty new, but he seems to have come a long way from the beard contest massacre to the thigpen sucks and gold toof thing

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I haven't been a douche for a long time, Skip. I'm a good boy now. A GOOD BOY!!!

You're not a douche; you disagree with these Ass Clowns. That makes you Albert Einstein.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I am pretty new, but he seems to have come a long way from the beard contest massacre to the thigpen sucks and gold toof thing

He came on the board an iimmature douche bag and has progressed to a know-it-all iimmature douche bag. His only problem is he is always wrong.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 04:47 PM
He came on the board an iimmature douche bag and has progressed to a know-it-all iimmature douche bag. His only problem is he is always wrong.

"iimature" is not a word.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 04:48 PM

What will the mods say when they see you posting here while banned? I hope they rack your ass.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 04:49 PM
What will the mods say when they see you posting her while banned? I hope they rack your ass.

I think you mean "here."

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 04:50 PM

The deal with gochiefs is he can be very witty he is very bright. The problem is he can not help himself. He has a need for attention or whatever he just goes on these spells where you just shake your head.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 04:51 PM
I think you mean "here."

Yeah, I type so fast I have smoke rolling off my keyboard. I make a mistake once in awhile.

Bowser
11-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Reading this thread makes me think it's the offseason again.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 04:54 PM

Actually, for us it is.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 04:55 PM

Herm is our coach. We're in a perpetual offseason mode, waiting for the next hire.

Bowser
11-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Actually, for us it is.

Herm is our coach. We're in a perpetual offseason mode, waiting for the next hire.

True.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 04:57 PM
I think you mean "here."

Their hatred is boiling over so badly, they're frantically typing and fucking up their posts!
ROFLROFLROFL

GO TEAM!
ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 05:01 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Reporter: "And DCS, what do YOU enjoy doing in the offseason"?

DCS: "Why hanging out at the Official Ass Clown-a-teria of the Chiefs Nation, of course"!
ROFLROFLROFL

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Damn. No offense, Douche CarlSatan, but this is Douchiness above and beyond the call of Douchocity. I am in awe. I'd have trouble sleeping with myself after executing this level of douchiness. You deserve icon status just for this thread. It is like another wonder of the world, i think the ninth, but I forget how many there are.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn. No offense, Douche CarlSatan, but this is Douchiness above and beyond the call of Douchocity. I am in awe. I'd have trouble sleeping with myself after executing this level of douchiness. You deserve icon status just for this thread. It is like another wonder of the world, i think the ninth, but I forget how many there are.

ROFLROFLROFL

When you abandon the principle of actually giving a fuck what these people say, it just opens up an intra-dimensional portal of perfect bliss!

GO TEAM!!!

Gracie Dean
11-27-2008, 05:09 PM
So Clayton, are both of your computers in the same room or do you have to run around to different rooms to keep posting this drivel?

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 05:11 PM
So Clayton, are both of your computers in the same room or do you have to run around to different rooms to keep posting this drivel?

I have been over this a dozen times now but I am NOT Darth CarlSatan.

However, if I were, I would set up one account in a regular firefox tab, and another in an internet explorer tab. That would be the easiest way. Switching PCs is for n00bs.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 05:23 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

When you abandon the principle of actually giving a **** what these people say, it just opens up an intra-dimensional portal of perfect bliss!

GO TEAM!!!

That is the sad part you do care...you little little man :shake:

Kyle DeLexus
11-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Man...this party really died

Ari Chi3fs
11-27-2008, 05:57 PM
please add me to this list.

Bowser, Bugeater, chiefs1okie, CoMoChief, denverdanchiefsfan, frazod, GonzoRox88, kstater, MIAdragon, MWagg72, Rausch, RedNeckRaider, seclark, Skip Towne, SPchief, T.B.A.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:03 PM

DENIED.

|Zach|
11-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow, I was enjoying this amazing day with my family and am about to spend some time with my friends.

Great stuff though.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Is being banned by Ass Clown-a-teria Planet the Greatest Gift of All?

Poll to Follow.

luv
11-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Mockery gets you nowhere, unless you're just that hard up for the attention.

|Zach|
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Just skimmed the thread and whoa...

This is a level of obsession I have never seen on the Planet. Seems to be at an unhealthy level. Weird weird stuff...

DCS isn't a dupe account, if it is I would be quite surprised...RandiiKC or whatever is obviously orange_cameltoe and hermcock yada yada...

Weird weird stuff though.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Mockery gets you nowhere, unless you're just that hard up for the attention.

The Cemetery was getting dull due to extreme Oprah-ism; had to do something.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-27-2008, 06:34 PM
anitfreeze

Baconeater
11-27-2008, 06:36 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth CarlSatan again. :cuss:

Thig Lyfe
11-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Hoo boy.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Just skimmed the thread and whoa...

This is a level of obsession I have never seen on the Planet. Seems to be at an unhealthy level. Weird weird stuff...

DCS isn't a dupe account, if it is I would be quite surprised...RandiiKC or whatever is obviously orange_cameltoe and hermcock yada yada...

Weird weird stuff though.

Is Hermcock Claythan too?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:39 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darth CarlSatan again. :cuss:

Hooray! The system works!

GO TEAM!!!

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:41 PM

Don't go to work for the CIA. Please.

CrazyPhuD
11-27-2008, 06:41 PM
I always heard herpes was the best gift. :shrug:

|Zach|
11-27-2008, 06:42 PM

No, disgruntled Orange Mane member.

seclark
11-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Don't go to work for the CIA. Please.

hey there, peckerhead...been gone for awhile, but i see you're still in your meltdown mode.

you skipped thanksgiving for this kind of $hit?
sad.
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:45 PM
I always heard herpes was the best gift. :shrug:

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:50 PM
hey there, peckerhead...been gone for awhile, but i see you're still in your meltdown mode.

you skipped thanksgiving for this kind of $hit?
sad.
sec

The only remaining members of my immediate family are too far away for me to get to them; the rest are dead.

But thanks for your concern.

MIAdragon
11-27-2008, 06:52 PM
The only remaining members of my immediate family are too far away for me to get to them; the rest are dead.

they couldn’t stand you either huh? Big surprise.

seclark

lucky bastards...all of them.
sec

DenverDanChiefsFan

But thanks for your concern.antifreeze could move you along to be with the rest. I only say this because I care.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:56 PM
antifreeze could move you along to be with the rest. I only say this because I care.

Do go fuck yourselves.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 06:56 PM

And you don't have any friends, don't forget that.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Do go **** yourselves.:deevee::deevee: butt hurt much?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:58 PM
And you don't have any friends, don't forget that.

But I've ALWAYS got you, Skippy; you obsessive-compulsive manvag.

seclark
11-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Do go **** yourselves.
simple question...why are you here?
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 06:59 PM
:deevee::deevee: butt hurt much?

Not really; you guys aren't that good.

chiefs1111
11-27-2008, 07:06 PM
wow,this thread is still going..... happy Thanksgiving everyone

seclark
11-27-2008, 07:09 PM
also...i've not read the entire thread, but i was around the last few days this worm has been trying to stir up $hit.

i just want to say that for as long as i've been hanging around this place, it's the first damn time i've ever made any list.

what a kick in the nuts.

thanks,
sec

Adept Havelock
11-27-2008, 07:10 PM
But I've ALWAYS got you, Skippy; you obsessive-compulsive manvag.

Just an observation:

Responding directly to a poster kind of undercuts the "lalalala I CAN"T HEAR YOU" thing you're trying to achieve with your "list o' silence".

This concludes this Public Service Announcement.

MTG#10
11-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Somebody needs a hug.

Buck
11-27-2008, 07:36 PM
SOMEBODY PLEASE CUTOFF HIS THREAD POSTING ABILITIES

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 07:39 PM

Dude just put him on universal ignore

Ebolapox
11-27-2008, 07:40 PM
kill yourself?

luv

Maybe you've heard of the ignore function? It helps.

el borracho
Darth CarlSatan,

How old are you?

Buck
11-27-2008, 07:44 PM
I still want to read what he has to say about things, just not when its his thread...

seclark
11-27-2008, 07:45 PM
"Ass Clown-a-teria"
ok, i'm sorry, but someone's going to have to break this down for me. wtf???
sec

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 07:45 PM
I still want to read what he has to say about things, just not when its his thread...

You can ignore any thread to with the Firefox Ffvb management Add-on

el borracho
11-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Ok, BuckinKaeding, I have to ask... what is your avatar all about? It reminds me of some lost footage from a David Lee Roth video.

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok, BuckinKaeding, I have to ask... what is your avatar all about? It reminds me of some lost footage from a David Lee Roth video.

I believe it's from Alice Cooper's Halloween special

Buck
11-27-2008, 07:47 PM

WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUSvXzYnQZM

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 07:49 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Your take on Democracy is AWE-INSPIRING!

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 07:54 PM

Another thing, you voted to ban him so just use the universal ignore option instead of whining to ban him completely.

KCChiefsMan
11-27-2008, 08:00 PM

boogblaster
11-27-2008, 08:04 PM
littl' gurls are nice u no ...

stevieray
11-27-2008, 08:04 PM
also...i've not read the entire thread, but i was around the last few days this worm has been trying to stir up $hit.

i just want to say that for as long as i've been hanging around this place, it's the first damn time i've ever made any list.

what a kick in the nuts.

thanks,
sec

you're out of control!

seclark
11-27-2008, 08:06 PM
you're out of control!

nice to see you...
sec

stevieray
11-27-2008, 08:14 PM
...hope this finds you and yours well.

seclark
11-27-2008, 08:24 PM
...hope this finds you and yours well.

it does...same back at ya.
by the way. you know what "Ass Clown-a-teria" means?

sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Define Lame:

You may not post new threads.

Yep; that'd be it alright.

Congratulations on your "victory", Skipper; I'm sure your promotion to the SS will be coming along shortly. Assclown.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Define Lame:

You may not post new threads.

Yep; that'd be it alright.

Congratulations on your "victory", Skipper; I'm sure your promotion to the SS will be coming along shortly. Assclown.

OK by me. You deserved more though. Asshole bandit.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 08:56 PM
OK by me. You deserved more though. Asshole bandit.

I'm sure it is, as you are a complete fucking douche. When you can't win the popular vote, what do you do?

Pull a Bush.

Congratulations; you're George W. Bush.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2008, 08:58 PM
LOL!

Skip and DenverDanChiefsfan hate each other too. you have caused the assimilation of the CP legion of doom.

ROFL

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm sure it is, as you are a complete fucking douche. When you can't win the popular vote, what do you do?

Pull a Bush.

Congratulations; you're George W. Bush.

Oh, you hurt me so. Go home n00b.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2008, 09:04 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOHPap0lEO8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOHPap0lEO8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh, you hurt me so. Go home n00b.

Make me motherfucker. I look forward to roasting your sorry ass for a long, long time to come.

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 09:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOHPap0lEO8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOHPap0lEO8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6dF0xYIFsg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I6dF0xYIFsg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

smittysbar
11-27-2008, 09:35 PM
where is the list?

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:37 PM
where is the list?

Contents of the list are classified.

blueballs
11-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Is a Thanksgiving douchebag marathan
going to be an annual event

smittysbar
11-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Contents of the list are classified.

So what is the stuff that people have quoted?

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Make me motherfucker. I look forward to roasting your sorry ass for a long, long time to come.

You're a sore loser and a little prick all at once. What a talent you are.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Is a Thanksgiving douchebag marathan
going to be an annual event

Thanksgiving only? I wouldn't dream of it.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:53 PM
So what is the stuff that people have quoted?

Who knows? I lost track in all the excitement.

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:55 PM
You're a sore loser and a little prick all at once. What a talent you are.

Yet still heads and shoulders above you, you Nazi Fucktard.

I christen thee......

'Shit Clown'

Man, that's got a sweet ring! Shit Clown it is.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Yet still heads and shoulders above you, you Nazi Fucktard.

I christen thee......

'Shit Clown'

Man, that's got a sweet ring! Shit Clown it is.

Lame! I can't hear you. Lalalala :LOL:

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Lame! I can't hear you. Lalalala :LOL:
ROFL Gay.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Darth CarlSatan's got spunk. It's fun to see a n00b and Skip tussle. It's been a while.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:00 PM
ROFL Gay.

Now you know how you come across. ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Now you know how you come across. ROFL

Darth CarlSatan's got spunk. It's fun to see a n00b and Skip tussle. It's been a while.

Just like THAT, apparently. Thanks Hamas! :thumb:

And Hamas; this show ain't even started yet.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Just like THAT, apparently. Thanks Hamas! :thumb:

And Hamas; this show ain't even started yet.

I agree. You're done. Of course you could use really large colorful letters. Then I would be impressed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:16 PM
Darth CarlSatan is silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Darth CarlSatan is silly and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough.

There is a thin line between guts and stupidity. He remains on the side of stupidity. Like most 14 year olds.

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 10:21 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8Tiz6INF7I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q8Tiz6INF7I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Good night, Sonny boy, I have to get up early tomorrow.....oh wait, no I don't. I'm not a lackey punching a time clock for "The Man"

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:22 PM
Apparently, this isn't Darth CarlSatan's first pissing match with other members of a forum (http://smouch.net/lol/)

Simply Red
11-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Kill Yourself, 'HJ'

Mr. Flopnuts
11-27-2008, 10:27 PM
1) This never-ending speculation of a "duplicate account" highlights your paranoia and PHD-level idiocy.

2) God Damnit Flopnuts; WHERE'S MY MASS HATE AS PROMISED?!?!? Disappointing.
This Romper-Room social experiment can't even do THAT right. Sadness...

Before I read one more post on this thread from here I say ask and you shall receive.

Darth CarlSatan

Thank you!

Enough for today; I'm off for the night.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Kill Yourself, 'HJ'

LMAO

Darth CarlSatan
11-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Apparently, this isn't Darth CarlSatan's first pissing match with other members of a forum (http://smouch.net/lol/)

Good lord man; that was sick! :eek:

Buck
11-27-2008, 10:37 PM

Kill Yourself

chefsos
11-27-2008, 10:38 PM

Ass...

BTW, has anyone yet noted the similarities between Darth CarlSatan's style and COchief's?

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2008, 10:39 PM

Now this thread has become HOC worthy

Simply Red
11-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Ass...

BTW, has anyone yet noted the similarities between Darth CarlSatan's style and COchief's?

I'm pretty certain I remember seeing something. Something significant. No, Darth is not GoChiefs. I'm pretty certain it is one of three posters. I won't say who. After all, I was way off already. You'd be foolish to listen to me now, or ever.

Buck
11-27-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm pretty certain I remember seeing something. Something significant. No, Darth is not GoChiefs. I'm pretty certain it is one of three posters. I won't say who. After all, I was way off already. You'd be foolish to listen to me now, or ever.

Tease.

Mecca
11-27-2008, 10:49 PM
This thread is still going...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-27-2008, 10:50 PM

I hate you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 11:01 PM
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Bill Parcells
11-27-2008, 11:05 PM

Frazod
11-28-2008, 02:20 AM

Oh damn, that's evil. LMAO

KC_Connection
11-28-2008, 02:25 AM

You bastard.

Pablo
11-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Hamas...you're a total shitstain.

kstater
11-28-2008, 05:08 AM
Son of a BITCH. It's too gat dang early in the morning for this shit Hamas.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 08:36 AM

Jesus.

Bwana
11-28-2008, 08:49 AM

:spock: 4321

Dylan
11-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Jesus.

I also clicked on 'Hamas' link... ROFL ROFL ROFL too funny!

Bowser, I starving. I better go eat my turkey-- but, but it's only 10:48 am

CoMoChief
11-28-2008, 08:53 AM
You left one name off the list.

Darth CarlSatan

Are you really this upset over rep on an internet message forum? You go to the top of the list!

Wow, I guess I really got under the guys skin just by calling him a fuckin loser.

Haha, what thin skin this guy must have. ROFL

Bowser
11-28-2008, 08:58 AM
I also clicked on 'Hamas' link... ROFL ROFL ROFL too funny!

Bowser, I starving. I better go eat my turkey-- but, but it's only 10:48 am

Thank god for Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

I need something else than turkey. An omelette sounds good. NO TURKEY!

Dylan
11-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Thank god for Ctrl+Alt+Delete.

I need something else than turkey. An omelette sounds good. NO TURKEY!

Omelette sounds good. Wait outside. I'll pick you up in about 5 min.

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Curse you, HJ! :cuss:

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Your take on Democracy is AWE-INSPIRING!

Your misapprehension that a privately owned internet forum is a Democracy is ROFL.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Omelette sounds good. Wait outside. I'll pick you up in about 5 min.

I'm there.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Curse you, HJ! :cuss:

Your misapprehension that a privately owned internet forum is a Democracy is ROFL.

I never said it was, I just found your personal totalitarianism very telling and typical of a site that functions like a zoo, minus the intelligence of a tree-monkey.

seclark
11-28-2008, 09:08 AM
yo...can we get something done w/the scat pic in the opening post?
thanks in advance,
sec

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:09 AM
I never said it was, I just found your personal totalitarianism very telling and typical of a site that functions like a zoo, minus the intelligence of a tree-monkey.

I'm pretty sure that if any of us had a handfull of poop, we would all collectively chuck it at your face.

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:10 AM

My personal totalitarianism? ROFL

What was that? When I pointed out that responding directly to a poster you claimed to have on iggy undercut the "fingers in the ears, nyanyanya I can't hear you" meme you were pushing? LMAO

I suppose you'll be running in fear from Hitler Youth in Jogging Suits before long. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that if any of us had a handfull of poop, we would all collectively chuck it at your face.

OOK!

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Wow, I guess I really got under the guys skin just by calling him a fuckin loser.

Haha, what thin skin this guy must have. ROFL

Yes, exactly. It was you and you alone, minus your crew of mega-fucktards who NEVER jump in to help you out, because you are all so tough individually.

Yeah; That's the ticket! And now I'll go fuck my wife, Morgan Fairchild...

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:13 AM
OOK!

Just sayin' that if I really were a tree monkey, I'd be smart enough to throw poop at DCS.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:14 AM
yo...can we get something done w/the scat pic in the opening post?
thanks in advance,
sec

DENIED!

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Just sayin' that if I really were a tree monkey, I'd be smart enough to throw poop at DCS.

Ook. :thumb:

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:15 AM

Just hurl yourself; it's the same substance.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 09:15 AM

I dont understand! if you dont like it here why are you here? This place is open topic and it gets rowdy at times. The vast majority are pretty cool. I have never given neg rep to anyone but if it is a rep issue heck I will toss some positive your way. Just lighten up and quit taking it all so personal.

seclark
11-28-2008, 09:16 AM
DENIED!

i really hope and believe you're on borrowed time here peckerhead.
sec

burt
11-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Now this thread has become HOC worthy

I do believe Hama's shit(asswipe) pushed it right over the top.....:cuss:ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:17 AM
My personal totalitarianism? ROFL

What was that? When I pointed out that responding directly to a poster you claimed to have on iggy undercut the "fingers in the ears, nyanyanya I can't hear you" meme you were pushing? LMAO

I suppose you'll be running in fear from Hitler Youth in Jogging Suits before long. :rolleyes:

OOK!

Will you speak fucking English?! Unlike you, I don't communicate through clicks and whistles.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:17 AM
i really hope and believe you're on borrowed time here peckerhead.
sec

DENIED!

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:20 AM
I dont understand! if you dont like it here why are you here? This place is open topic and it gets rowdy at times. The vast majority are pretty cool. I have never given neg rep to anyone but if it is a rep issue heck I will toss some positive your way. Just lighten up and quit taking it all so personal.

It's like a car wreck; I can't look away.
I see where you're coming from, but I'll always be at odds with several people here no matter what I do, so this joint is pretty much Comedy Central to me.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Will you speak fucking English?! Unlike you, I don't communicate through clicks and whistles.

Adept doesn't speak Dumbassese. You'll have to put forth a little effort.

smittysbar

Mother fuck

Bowser
Just hurl yourself; it's the same substance.

You suck at this, don't you?

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Will you speak ****ing English?! Unlike you, I don't communicate through clicks and whistles.

I'm not surprised you're incapable of recognizing that is English. ROFL

You suck at this, don't you?

He's akin to the internet offspring of shts prayer and his sister meme.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Adept doesn't speak Dumbassese. You'll have to put forth a little effort.

No....I believe that would be you, and this particular lame-assed response.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:24 AM

Indeed. He's liek the non-political version of SHTEATR.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:26 AM

Is it a question or a statement? Just because you use the English alphabet doesn't mean you know how to structure a phrase.

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 09:26 AM
It's like a car wreck; I can't look away.
I see where you're coming from, but I'll always be at odds with several people here no matter what I do, so this joint is pretty much Comedy Central to me.

Whatever makes your world work. I do think if you were to chill and layoff the attacks you would find out many you are at odds with are pretty cool people.

seclark
11-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Whatever makes your world work. I do think if you were to chill and layoff the attacks you would find out many you are at odds with are pretty cool people.

i'd say he's already burned some bridges...i expect the bounty hunters are going to catch up w/him pretty quick and we won't have to deal w/his crap any more.
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:29 AM

You may be right. I don't know; we'll see.

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Is it a question or a statement?

ROFL

Looks like it was a set of questions, followed by a statement. Usually the "question mark", or "?" symbol denotes an interrogative statement. In that post there was a series of three of those, followed by a statement.

You implied in your post I had a personal brand of totalitarianism.

I asked what that was. I asked specifically if it was when I pointed out that you responding directly to a poster you claimed you had on iggy undercut the childish "I can't hear you" meme you were pushing with your public "iggy list". :rolleyes:

However, I'm sure you can find some comfort and validation in thinking that those on said list are just devastated by it. ROFL

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:31 AM
No....I believe that would be you, and this particular lame-assed response.

Nice one, Hawking. Why don't you hit me with the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." blast next time.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:32 AM
i'd say he's already burned some bridges...i expect the bounty hunters are going to catch up w/him pretty quick and we won't have to deal w/his crap any more.
sec

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/DOGBOOK.jpg

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 09:32 AM
sec

Could be, I hung some trash on him yesterday and was just letting him know it does not have to be that way. I try to give everyone a chance.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Nice one, Hawking. Why don't you hit me with the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." blast next time.

Dude, you really need to up your game. If you can't contribute quality, remain a spectator.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Dude, you really need to up your game. If you can't contribute quality, remain a spectator.

LMAO

Is this fucking guy Tom C*sh?

Gonzo
11-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Fu*k...I miss everything. Could someone please summarize for me? I was blasting the shit outta some phesants and eating turkey yesterday.

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:39 AM
LMAO

Is this ****ing guy Tom C*sh?

I doubt it. If he was, he likely would have started this nonsense in DC.

Besides, Tom's a fairly effective (defective? :hmmm:) troll. This guy doesn't come close.

seclark
11-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Could be, I hung some trash on him yesterday and was just letting him know it does not have to be that way. I try to give everyone a chance.

you're honorable.

dude's a very shitty troll, or just a f@ckin nutcase.
either way, he's still a jerkoff.
pics of shit should be a ban offense imo
sec

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Fu*k...I miss everything. Could someone please summarize for me? I was blasting the shit outta some phesants and eating turkey yesterday.

There was a select group of a few posters who neg repped DCS, and he lost his shit. One of the mods took away his thread making ability (I think). Now, he goes around flinging wild haymakers at everyone while he gets laughed at. The opinion is that he's someone's alt, but DaFace and morph both deny this.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:42 AM

Besides, Tom's a fairly effective (defective? :hmmm:) troll. This guy doesn't come close.

Good point, but his posting of insults is eerily the same as good 'ol Tom's.

Bill Parcells
11-28-2008, 09:44 AM

This post made me think of this

ROFL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHLjYBsl2zA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHLjYBsl2zA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Good point, but his posting of insults is eerily the same as good 'ol Tom's.

It's possible, though I think there is a common ground with internet trolls.

I remember when HonestChiefFan started in on me with Tom's "Is your blood pressure going up? BE ENRANGED" silliness.

As I recall, it stopped as soon as I pointed the similarity in behaviors. :hmmm: :shrug:

This post made me think of this

ROFL

LMAO

DCS will be along shortly to chastise you for using the Beatles to promote your personal jackbooted thug-ism. :thumb:

Gonzo
11-28-2008, 09:46 AM
There was a select group of a few posters who neg repped DCS, and he lost his shit. One of the mods took away his thread making ability (I think). Now, he goes around flinging wild haymakers at everyone while he gets laughed at. The opinion is that he's someone's alt, but DaFace and morph both deny this.

So....Another douchebag starts a oh poor me thread. Got it. Thanks.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:57 AM

So....Another douchebag starts a oh poor me thread. Got it. Thanks.

Do you see my point?

burt
11-28-2008, 09:57 AM

Cool, I made the list!:)

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Cool, I mad the list!:)

REMOVED!

Mizzou_8541
11-28-2008, 10:07 AM
I was going to finish a research paper this morning.

This was sooooooooo much more worth it. Thank you Darth.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:17 AM
I was going to finish a research paper this morning.

This was sooooooooo much more worth it. Thank you Darth.

I like's to keep my audience RIVETED!

Mizzou_8541
11-28-2008, 10:20 AM
I like's to keep my audience RIVETED!

ROFL Mission accomplished.

burt
11-28-2008, 10:25 AM

You really shouldn't encourage "his assholiness"

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:30 AM

Uh oh...you better fall in line with the rest of the National Socialists, or face the wrath of
BAN PLANET!

Mizzou_8541
11-28-2008, 10:38 AM
You really shouldn't encourage "his assholiness"

meh...I'm a n00b and it sounds like the guy could use a friendly post or two.

DaFace
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Christ...I leave for a day or two and this dude turns into one of the biggest douches we've had around here in a while. I'm tempted to ban him just on principle.

MIAdragon
11-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Christ...I leave for a day or two and this dude turns into one of the biggest douches we've had around here in a while. I'm tempted to ban him just on principle.

:)

Bill Parcells
11-28-2008, 10:43 AM

Oh come on, don't ban him.

KChiefs1
11-28-2008, 10:44 AM
F.whatever.I.W, I know who Darth is, I know that he is very liked on this board, I also know he's having a blast w/ this multi-user deal and I'm really not certain why.

You can do that here? Boy I am a n00b...:doh!:

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Do you see my point?what point is that turd burglar?

Frazod
11-28-2008, 10:53 AM

Could you at least do it until after the Missouri/Kansas game is over?

KChiefs1
11-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Do you want to step up and take the bet, thereby proving you have a sack, or do want to continue with your usual Douchebaggery, you half a ****stick?

This is a forum of semi-intelligent football fans...no dumbass is going to take a KU beating MU bet in the game tomorrow.:)

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:57 AM
meh...I'm a n00b and it sounds like the guy could use a friendly post or two.

I appreciate that.

The thing is, this place is kind of like Bazaar-o World from the old Superman comics; up is down, down is up, and 50% of the time, nothing makes a damn bit of sense.

To my own discredit, I handled a situation here in the wrong way. But at Bizaaro-Planet, how the fuck are you supposed to know what the right way is?
They should rename it Weather Planet; the rules are always changing, everyone flip-flops all over the place, some people can't execute a post to save their asses, and good luck trying to decipher their personal and special take on the "English language". But you better get it right because if you don't; out come Minimum Standards Police who will make sure that you do not exceed an IQ greater that theirs, because the House must be kept in a state of "Takin' Retards To The Zoo".

Thanks again.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 11:04 AM
This is a forum of semi-intelligent football fans...no dumbass is going to take a KU beating MU bet in the game tomorrow.:)

That's generous.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 11:13 AM

But who will your minions have left to kick around?
You see, Football is the second pursuit of this house. The first pursuit is just fucking with people( especially new ones )to stir shit up in an effort to keep the doldrums at bay between football posts.

Ban me on principle? You gotta' HAVE principles to begin with.

I honestly don't care either way. Hell, I might actually be able to get some productive things accomplished instead of wasting my time and brain cells.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Could you at least do it until after the Missouri/Kansas game is over?

In five years?

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 11:18 AM
You see, Football is the second pursuit of this house.
House? Senator Stevens, is that you?

While those have been denoted as interrogative statements by the presence of "question marks", they belong to that class of interrogative statements known as "rhetorical". I mention this just in case you were having difficulty comprehending things again.
Hell, I might actually be able to get some productive things accomplished instead of wasting my time and brain cells.

That might be a good thing. It's quite clear you don't have very many of the latter to spare. :)

burt
11-28-2008, 11:18 AM
However, I'm sure you can find some comfort and validation in thinking that those on said list are just devastated by it. ROFL

Yeah....I hardly slept a wink last night!

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 11:20 AM
But who will your minions have left to kick around?
You see, Football is the second pursuit of this house. The first pursuit is just ****ing with people( especially new ones )to stir shit up in an effort to keep the doldrums at bay between football posts.

Ban me on principle? You gotta' HAVE principles to begin with.

I honestly don't care either way. Hell, I might actually be able to get some productive things accomplished instead of wasting my time and brain cells.

Easy DaFace is pretty level headed, Bob Dole on the other hand once killed a man for snoring and then banned all of his friends and family from Chiefs Planet. :eek:

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah....I hardly slept a wink last night!

You poor bastard. Well, hopefully you and the missus found some way to pass the time.

No, really, spare me the details. Really. I mean it. AUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 11:26 AM
House? Senator Stevens, is that you?

While those have been denoted as interrogative statements by the presence of "question marks", they belong to that class of interrogative statements known as "rhetorical". I mention this just in case you were having difficulty comprehending things again.

That might be a good thing. It's quite clear you don't have very many of the latter to spare. :)

I agree; they decrease by the second.

kstater
11-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Hamas has now passed Ari in most people rickrolled at a time. Good work.

burt
11-28-2008, 11:35 AM
You poor bastard. Well, hopefully you and the missus found some way to pass the time.

No, really, spare me the details. Really. I mean it. AUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!

Well,......she was/is magnificent! 'nuff details

Bowser
11-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Well,......she was/is magnificent! 'nuff details

She's standing over your shoulder, isn't she?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 11:42 AM

I normally don't participate in the pile ons, and this case was no different. However I do have to say that in this particular case I think we're dealing with someone is psychologically unstable.

burt
11-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I normally don't participate in the pile ons, and this case was no different. However I do have to say that in this particular case I think we're dealing with someone is psychologically unstable.

Should we ease off, or pile more on? I tend to avoid "pile ons" as well, but this guy deserves it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Should we ease off, or pile more on? I tend to avoid "pile ons" as well, but this guy deserves it.

I'm not lobbying either way. I will jump in a pile on or two depending on the situation, but I won't do it for attention whores, or people who I think are off a little bit. I think this guy falls into both categories. It's entertaining none the less. :D

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm not lobbying either way. I will jump in a pile on or two depending on the situation, but I won't do it for attention whores, or people who I think are off a little bit. I think this guy falls into both categories. It's entertaining none the less. :D

I gave him a hard time yesterday and talked with him today. I think he will be alright. He just started talking a smack and got carried away trying to hold his own. I am guessing a younger guy that will figure out that most here are cool.

burt
11-28-2008, 12:10 PM

Yeah, I put him on iggy, but had to take him off, because it was entertaining. If his douche baggery stops, I will not pile on anymore.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I gave him a hard time yesterday and talked with him today. I think he will be alright. He just started talking a smack and got carried away trying to hold his own. I am guessing a younger guy that will figure out that most here are cool.

If you don't have experience with this type of setting it's pretty easy to get sucked in. Can't fault the guy for trying to defend himself.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 12:14 PM

Perfectly Sane Football Fan
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/tn2_david_arquette_4.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/plus_sign-1.jpg
Chiefs Planet
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/95913-187481-arkham-asylum_super.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/img-thing-1.jpg
End Result.
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/EndResult.png

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Perfectly Sane Football Fan
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/tn2_david_arquette_4.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/plus_sign-1.jpg
Chiefs Planet
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/95913-187481-arkham-asylum_super.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/img-thing-1.jpg
End Result.
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/EndResult.png

LMAO That was a good one n00b, and not far off.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Alright, I'm gonna' apologize to you, Flopnuts, and you, Red Raider; you guys are being cool about this, and I'm seeing a different side of your personalities that I can respect.

So, my apologies.

That's how it's gonna' have to be; one person at a time who can prove to me that they really aren't just somebody hopping through life with their thumbs up their asses.

Thank you Gentlemen.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Alright, I'm gonna' apologize to you, Flopnuts, and you, Red Raider; you guys are being cool about this, and I'm seeing a different side of your personalities that I can respect.

So, my apologies.

That's how it's gonna' have to be; one person at a time who can prove to me that they really aren't just somebody hopping through life with their thumbs up their asses.

Thank you Gentlemen.

I promise you dude, I didn't participate in the pile on. I made a few comments, but nothing really disparaging. It's just not my style. I'll blow someone up in a 1 on 1 encounter, but the pile ons aren't fair fights to me.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 12:31 PM
I promise you dude, I didn't participate in the pile on. I made a few comments, but nothing really disparaging. It's just not my style. I'll blow someone up in a 1 on 1 encounter, but the pile ons aren't fair fights to me.

Good enough! :toast:

RedNeckRaider
11-28-2008, 12:34 PM

So, my apologies.

Thank you Gentlemen.

No need its cool I threw you some rep to help knock off some of those red dots earlier. Skip is alright he has busted my chops a few times over the years. I think if you read a lot of the guys you are mad at posts you will see they are cool also. Sec is one of the coolest posters here as is Rusch, frazod. I do not recall who else you battled with but like I said most are cool here...and there is a handful of assholes.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 12:35 PM
No need its cool I threw you some rep to help knock off some of those red dots earlier. Skip is alright he has busted my chops a few times over the years. I think if you read a lot of the guys you are mad at posts you will see they are cool also. Sec is one of the coolest posters here as is Rusch, frazod. I do not recall who else you battled with but like I said most are cool here...and there is a handful of assholes.

Groovy! :toast: