i call bs.
sec

MIAdragon
11-28-2008, 01:44 PM
and there is a handful of assholes.

well maybe a few more than a "handful"

chiefs1okie
11-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Alright, I'm gonna' apologize to you, Flopnuts, and you, Red Raider; you guys are being cool about this, and I'm seeing a different side of your personalities that I can respect.

So, my apologies.

That's how it's gonna' have to be; one person at a time who can prove to me that they really aren't just somebody hopping through life with their thumbs up their asses.

Thank you Gentlemen.

There are streets all over America named after you...... "One Way". You are saying that you decide to run for smack class secretary, and then decide that everyone needs to apoligize to you and prove to you they are worthy of your time for smacking back? One Way.
You have left me with the impression of someone sitting in a chair held together by duct tape, sniffing one armpit to see if a shower will be needed this week or next, then sniffing the other for a second opinion, scrathing your little poor me ass, wearing spongebob boxers, spaghetti stained wife beater t-shirt, black thigh high socks with one sandal on and the other across the room somewhere, cheetoh stains on your fingers, oreo crumbs all around your keyboard, with a wild eyed gleam of excitement everytime someone responds to your juvenile posts and you expect people to just believe you are not hopping through life with YOUR thumb up YOUR ass? One Way.

You drop all the drivel and snivel about unkind posters and yet you post some of the most ridiculous comments and nonsensical trash I have ever read and expect all those not agreeing with you to proclaim you some kind of king or messiah? What a goober.
I personally hope you are not banned, you are an entertaining idiot to say the least and it is impressive to see more and more how blind you are to that fact.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 02:55 PM
There are streets all over America named after you...... "One Way". You are saying that you decide to run for smack class secretary, and then decide that everyone needs to apoligize to you and prove to you they are worthy of your time for smacking back? One Way.
You have left me with the impression of someone sitting in a chair held together by duct tape, sniffing one armpit to see if a shower will be needed this week or next, then sniffing the other for a second opinion, scrathing your little poor me ass, wearing spongebob boxers, spaghetti stained wife beater t-shirt, black thigh high socks with one sandal on and the other across the room somewhere, cheetoh stains on your fingers, oreo crumbs all around your keyboard, with a wild eyed gleam of excitement everytime someone responds to your juvenile posts and you expect people to just believe you are not hopping through life with YOUR thumb up YOUR ass? One Way.

You drop all the drivel and snivel about unkind posters and yet you post some of the most ridiculous comments and nonsensical trash I have ever read and expect all those not agreeing with you to proclaim you some kind of king or messiah? What a goober.
I personally hope you are not banned, you are an entertaining idiot to say the least and it is impressive to see more and more how blind you are to that fact.

Catfish aren't biting today; find a different pond.

|Zach|
11-28-2008, 02:56 PM
You are saying that you decide to run for smack class secretary, and then decide that everyone needs to apoligize to you and prove to you they are worthy of your time for smacking back?

Good stuff.

|Zach|
11-28-2008, 02:57 PM
No need its cool I threw you some rep to help knock off some of those red dots earlier. Skip is alright he has busted my chops a few times over the years. I think if you read a lot of the guys you are mad at posts you will see they are cool also. Sec is one of the coolest posters here as is Rusch, frazod. I do not recall who else you battled with but like I said most are cool here...and there is a handful of assholes.

There is a reason for everything.

Bowser

Boom.

JASONSAUTO
Good stuff.

might be if it was spelled right

Tiger's Fan
11-28-2008, 03:01 PM
I watched this MUron get laughed off of another board (coalition) for being just what he is, an attention whore. He'll leave this board just like he left that one, with his tail between his legs, and his head still up his own ass. I think he's making the rounds.

|Zach|
11-28-2008, 03:02 PM
I watched this MUron get laughed off of another board (coalition) for being just what he is, an attention whore. He'll leave this board just like he left that one, with his tail between his legs, and his head still up his own ass. I think he's making the rounds.

ROFL

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:05 PM
well maybe a few more than a "handful"

:hmmm:;)

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:09 PM

I love your revisionist history. I was given a one week ban for hassling Omaha Colt and Hands Warmer. I told them to purge my account and shove it up their ass.

kstater
11-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I love your revisionist history. I was given a one week ban for hassling Omaha Colt and Hands Warmer. I told them to purge my account and shove it up their ass.

So he was correct, you were given a temporary ban then ran with your tail between your legs.

Tiger's Fan
11-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I told them to purge my account and shove it up their ass = left with his tail between his legs, and his head up his own ass.

chiefs1okie
11-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Catfish aren't biting today; find a different pond.

I have slapped this little 12 sandwich eatin, Madonna lovin, Charlie Brown wannabe across the face with white gloves several times and this is what he does. Everytime someone confronts him directly, they go on his inane little nananananana list, he runs and hides.... goes cryng to mommy until she gives him another peanut butter cookie to make it all better. No wonder he lost the smack election in a landslide defeat. Queer little fella this DCS.

Still waiting to see if he is accepting my wager on the OU/OSU game tomorrow. Though I am not sure why, I really believe he woudn't man up if he lost.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:17 PM
I told them to purge my account and shove it up their ass = left with his tail between his legs, and his head up his own ass.

No, I decided that if they were going to show preference to non-Chiefs fans, then their board was a place I did not want to be.

kstater
11-28-2008, 03:19 PM
No, I decided that if they were going to show preference to non-Chiefs fans, then their board was a place I did not want to be.

So you ran off with your tail between your legs.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I have slapped this little 12 sandwich eatin, Madonna lovin, Charlie Brown wannabe across the face with white gloves several times and this is what he does. Everytime someone confronts him directly, they go on his inane little nananananana list, he runs and hides.... goes cryng to mommy until she gives him another peanut butter cookie to make it all better. No wonder he lost the smack election in a landslide defeat. Queer little fella this DCS.

Still waiting to see if he is accepting my wager on the OU/OSU game tomorrow. Though I am not sure why, I really believe he woudn't man up if he lost.

What exactly do I stand to win if I take this bet?

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:21 PM
So you ran off with your tail between your legs.

You're right; sticking around in shithouse like the Coalition was the right move, and I made the wrong move.

burt
11-28-2008, 03:26 PM
You're right; sticking around in shithouse like the Coalition was the right move, and I made the wrong move.

You should have just told Bosskiller he wouldn't talk to you like that face to face....that creates a ban until th year 2323.

chiefs1okie
11-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Since I will never apologize to you, your prize would be that your little "one by one" crusade would be one step closer to completion. It is actually a lose/lose for me if I lose the bet I am off here. If I win the bet and you are a man of your word, you are gone. The downside to winning is that I won't have the pleasure of this socially accepted beat down of a retard.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:34 PM
You should have just told Bossman he wouldn't talk to you like that face to face....that creates a ban until th year 2323.

The majority of the mods are out-of towners. And while there is nothing wrong with that, I DID notice that a couple of them were in the general, relative area of both Baltimore and Indianapolis.
Hands and Colt were/are transplants from the Star Board of old. They were invited by the powers that be to come to the Coalition. They came.

But they have a tendency to get real cozy fucking with Chiefs fans, and if you push back; the yellow flag get's thrown to YOUR side of the field. It's Boss man's house; he can do as he pleases. But if THAT is going to be the protocol, I don't want to be there.

Pretty simple.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Since I will never apologize to you, your prize would be that your little "one by one" crusade would be one step closer to completion. It is actually a lose/lose for me if I lose the bet I am off here. If I win the bet and you are a man of your word, you are gone. The downside to winning is that I won't have the pleasure of this socially accepted beat down of a retard.

And which team am I being assigned?

burt
11-28-2008, 03:36 PM
The majority of the mods are out-of towners. And while there is nothing wrong with that, I DID notice that a couple of them were in the general, relative area of both Baltimore and Indianapolis.
Hands and Colt were/are transplants from the Star Board of old. They were invited by the powers that be to come to the Coalition. They came.

But they have a tendency to get real cozy ****ing with Chiefs fans, and if you push back; the yellow flag get's thrown to YOUR side of the field. It's Boss man's house; he can do as he pleases. But if THAT is going to be the protocol, I don't want to be there.

Pretty simple.

Yep, tell me about it. I can't wait til 2323 to go back.:rolleyes: They even changed their terms of use after I got ejected!

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Yep, tell me about it. I can't wait til 2323 to go back.:rolleyes:

So, is there a possibility that you and I can be civil and cool to each other?
If I apologize for my rude and arrogant behavior?

chiefs1okie
11-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Oklahoma State for you
Oklahoma for me

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Oklahoma State for you
Oklahoma for me

Let me check some numbers, and I'll have answer for you before the day is out.

burt
11-28-2008, 03:40 PM
So, is there a possibility that you and I can be civil and cool to each other?
If I apologize for my rude and arrogant behavior?

Absolutely....see post #742.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Absolutely....see post #742.

Got it. I am genuinely sorry for being such an ass to you, TBA.The reason this kind of thing happens with me, is that I find it just absolutely infuriating when I'm trying to just go with the flow, and I get somebody who drops in to the middle of whatever it is I'm posting about, and they start attacking just to attack, and just to be a shithead.

And it's not even funny or sarcastic, it's just a stupid-assed drive by like a bunch of punks driving through the park when you're out there with your kids, and they zoom by and yell "Buttmonkey", or something equally stupid.

When this goes on long enough, it's like "Okay, fuck you; I can play this game too". And it just degenerates.
So once again, I apologize.

burt
11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Thank you....apology accepted!:toast: Let being civil begin. You were/are engaging, I only had you on iggy for a few hours!

blaise
11-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Get a room

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Thank you....apology accepted!:toast: Let being civil begin. You were/are engaging, I only had you on iggy for a few hours!

Excellent! :toast:

luv
11-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Got it. I am genuinely sorry for being such an ass to you, TBA.The reason this kind of thing happens with me, is that I find it just absolutely infuriating when I'm trying to just go with the flow, and I get somebody who drops in to the middle of whatever it is I'm posting about, and they start attacking just to attack, and just to be a shithead.

And it's not even funny or sarcastic, it's just a stupid-assed drive by like a bunch of punks driving through the park when you're out there with your kids, and they zoom by and yell "Buttmonkey", or something equally stupid.

When this goes on long enough, it's like "Okay, fuck you; I can play this game too". And it just degenerates.
So once again, I apologize.

1. That's Skipper's schtick.
2. It doesn't help that you're a MUron (as he would say).
3. You argued back. You ignore him and he tends to hunt elsewhere.

kstater
11-28-2008, 04:02 PM

I thought I was on ignore?

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:04 PM
1. That's Skipper's schtick.
2. It doesn't help that you're a MUron (as he would say).
3. You argued back. You ignore him and he tends to hunt elsewhere.

That seems to be the low down. Apologies to you to LUV, you only really got in the mix when I went just way overboard.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:04 PM
I thought I was on ignore?

No one is on ignore at the moment.

luv
11-28-2008, 04:06 PM
That seems to be the low down. Apologies to you to LUV, you only really got in the mix when I went just way overboard.

Did you bag on me somewhere where I missed it? If I didn't miss it, I must not have thought anything of it. We be cool.

burt
11-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, but I am ignorant right now!

luv
11-28-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, but I am ignorant right now!

Just right now? :p

|Zach|
11-28-2008, 04:11 PM
The reason this kind of thing happens with me, is that I find it just absolutely infuriating

I live under your skin.

Dance for me some more...

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Did you bag on me somewhere where I missed it? If I didn't miss it, I must not have thought anything of it. We be cool.

Who the hell knows, but let's just skip the tedious process of sorting through this gargantuan Clusterthread, and call it good.

:toast:

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:13 PM
I live under your skin.

Dance for me some more...

Nah. And the whole thing is stupid anyway. You and I got off on the wrong foot due to my thin skin, and I took it way to far.

I apologize for being such an ass.

Phobia
11-28-2008, 04:14 PM
That's how it's gonna' have to be; one person at a time who can prove to me that they really aren't just somebody hopping through life with their thumbs up their asses.

Hey - easy with the personal attacks on me.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey - easy with the personal attacks on me.

I jumped your shit for no good reason too. I apologize.

Planetman
11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Someone is slowly crawling their rep back out of the red. :hmmm:.

DaneMcCloud
11-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Yo, Darth. You've always been good with me.

But 53 pages?

Cliff's Notes version anyone?

Planetman
11-28-2008, 04:20 PM

But 53 pages?

Darth before = thin skinned douche bag.
Everyone else = piles on with neg rep bombs.
Darth now = recovering his rep by making nice-nice with everyone.

Phobia
11-28-2008, 04:25 PM
I jumped your shit for no good reason too. I apologize.

That's not true but I see what you're doing. Kudos if it works.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Darth before = thin skinned douche bag.
Everyone else = piles on with neg rep bombs.
Darth now = recovering his rep by making nice-nice with everyone.

I don't care about the rep points. But I do care about trying to not be an asshole; I'm just tired of it.

So, I'm sorry if I offended you. If you want to be cool with me, great. If not, great.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:39 PM

But 53 pages?

When it rains it pours. Boredom Strikes, etc.

seclark
11-28-2008, 04:44 PM
the guy posted scat...sure it could have been fake. i didn't smell it or taste it, but that's besides the point. that's nasty.
sec

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 04:47 PM
the guy posted scat...sure it could have been fake. i didn't smell it or taste it, but that's besides the point. that's nasty.
sec

What's a "scat"?

seclark
11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
What's a "scat"?

shit
sec

Bowser
11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
What's a "scat"?

Poop, as in your thread opener before DaFace changed it.

Calcountry
11-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I type so fast I have smoke rolling off my keyboard. I make a mistake once in awhile.No, you are just a dumb shit n00b who can't spell, remember?

Now aint that a bitch?

Calcountry
11-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Reading this thread makes me think it's the offseason again.AS IF, there ever was an ON SEASON this year? Wtf??

luv
11-28-2008, 05:08 PM
What's a "scat"?

Bugeater will be along shortly to tell you why that's a funny question to me.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Bugeater will be along shortly to tell you why that's a funny question to me.

I only know it as being the word/sound you make when you're trying to shoo the cat away from the fish bowl.

Count Alex's Wins
11-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Why is your rep green?

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Why is your rep green?

ROFLROFLROFL

Why is the earth round? Why do cows moo?:shrug:

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Why is your rep green?He had an abrubt change of personality.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:10 PM
BET UPDATE:

Still plowing through the numbers and collecting data. Be patient; you are not forgotten.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:12 PM
BET UPDATE:

Still plowing through the numbers and collecting data. Be patient; you are not forgotten.What's the bet?

luv
11-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I only know it as being the word/sound you make when you're trying to shoo the cat away from the fish bowl.

History lesson. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, I was posting while intoxicated one night. I believe we were talking about music. I was thinking of the music of the Scat Man, so I said I love scat. I was later informed that it had to do with someone shitting in your mouth, or something like that. Needless to say, Bugeater was posting in that thread, and he loves to still give me shit (no pun intended).

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:13 PM
History lesson. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, I was posting while intoxicated one night. I believe we were talking about music. I was thinking of the music of the Scat Man, so I said I love scat. I was later informed that it had to do with someone shitting in your mouth, or something like that. Needless to say, Bugeater was posting in that thread, and he loves to still give me shit (no pun intended).LMAO

Classic post.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:18 PM
History lesson. I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, I was posting while intoxicated one night. I believe we were talking about music. I was thinking of the music of the Scat Man, so I said I love scat. I was later informed that it had to do with someone shitting in your mouth, or something like that. Needless to say, Bugeater was posting in that thread, and he loves to still give me shit (no pun intended).

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's harsh! And, it's not right; poor ol' Scat Man deserves better than that.

That's like saying "I love Cab Calloway", and then being informed that in today's vernacular, you "enjoy doing a man to man goo-swap with horse spunk".

Just not right.

luv
11-28-2008, 08:20 PM
LMAO

Classic post.

Thank you. Thank you very much. (Said with best Elvis impersonation.)

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:21 PM
What's the bet?

Okiefinokie from Talequa want's me to take OSU over OU in a wager that will determine lifetime exile.

I'm no statistician, so I'm collecting outside info from 3rd party sources to see if it's even a plausible, realistic wager.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Okiefinokie from Talequa want's me to take OSU over OU in a wager that will determine lifetime exile.

I'm no statistician, so I'm collecting outside info from 3rd party sources to see if it's even a plausible, realistic wager.Gotcha. I'm pretty sure OU will win, but I'm pulling for OSU.

luv
11-28-2008, 08:24 PM

I'm no statistician, so I'm collecting outside info from 3rd party sources to see if it's even a plausible, realistic wager.

I don't think it's plausible, but anything can happen. I'll be rooting for OSU. I'm not too big on OU, and I think Texas should be playing MU at Arrowhead. If OU wins, it will be them, because the BCS likes the bj's they receive from Sammy.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't think it's plausible, but anything can happen. I'll be rooting for OSU. I'm not too big on OU, and I think Texas should be playing MU at Arrowhead. If OU wins, it will be them, because the BCS likes the bj's they receive from Sammy.

Would you say that it is as statistically lopsided as MU v KU?

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Would you say that it is as statistically lopsided as MU v KU?Not on paper, I don't think.

As for who's more likely to pull the upset (KU or OSU), it's tough to call. Both are rivalry games, which can be a bit of a wild card.

I guess I'd go with OSU because they're playing at home. KU's gotta play on a neutral field. (In a stadium that will likely have quite a few more Mizzou fans than KU fans this time around.)

ohiobronco2
11-28-2008, 08:35 PM

http://www.thelin.net/laurent/cinema/films/tt0081505/46579.jpg

Do you like ice cream Doc?

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Not on paper, I don't think.

As for who's more likely to pull the upset (KU or OSU), it's tough to call. Both are rivalry games, which can be a bit of a wild card.

I guess I'd go with OSU because they're playing at home. KU's gotta play on a neutral field. (In a stadium that will likely have quite a few more Mizzou fans that KU fans this time around.)

Mmm...that's a tough call because I was certain home field was going to pull MU through OSU, and we all know how that turned out.

What do you make of this:

Bet Oklahoma --- Spread -7 (-110) (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21) --- MoneyLine -300 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)

Bet Oklahoma State --- Spread +7 (-110) (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21) --- MoneyLine +250 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)

Over/Under 72 --- -110 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Mmm...that's a tough call because I was certain home field was going to pull MU through OSU, and we all know how that turned out.

What do you make of this:

Bet Oklahoma --- Spread -7 (-110) (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21) --- MoneyLine -300 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)

Bet Oklahoma State --- Spread +7 (-110) (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21) --- MoneyLine +250 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)

Over/Under 72 --- -110 (http://affiliates.commissionaccount.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_5089b_21)Hmmm, I guess I'd probably take OU and the over. 7 points isn't much, Stoops isn't shy about running it up, and OSU has some nasty weapons themselves.

But it's not like my opinion should count for much...lol

(Fwiw, I heard on the radio today that OSU had some deal where you had to buy season tickets to get this game? Something like that. "Cowboy" from 610 was rasing hell about what a stupid move it was... Such a big game and the stadium would likely only be half full.)

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Hmmm, I guess I'd probably take OU and the over. 7 points isn't much, Stoops isn't shy about running it up, and OSU has some nasty weapons themselves.

(Fwiw, I heard on the radio today that OSU had some deal where you had to buy season tickets to get this game? Something like that. "Cowboy" from 610 was rasing hell about what a stupid move it was... Such a big game and the stadium would likely only be half full.)

You heard it right. There could be 10,000 empty seats.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Hmmm, I guess I'd probably take OU and the over. 7 points isn't much, Stoops isn't shy about running it up, and OSU has some nasty weapons themselves.

Yeah, and I'm thinking there isn't much levity on a straight win/loss situation either.
Intensity of a rivalry game aside, OSU sits at 12 while OU stands at 3. That puts OU in a position of actually having a chance to be somewhere important come Bowl Time, and you know they're gonna' fight like hell to not only keep that spot, but hopefully move up.
And, a meager 30-17 win on the part of OSU against the God-Awfulness that IS Colorado, just drives the nail even further in to the coffin.

This is a no-go.

SORRY OKIE; NO DICE.

But feel free to come up with something else; your attitude and snot-nosed 'Nastygram'-style just begs an Epic-Fail, and I'm all for giving it to you.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking Oklahoma is going to wreck holy hell on OSU.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I think Kansas has a better chance than Oklahoma St. does. Stoops has them boys on fire right now. I'd love to see a Florida Oklahoma match up for the national title. Except for the fact that the Sooners get wrecked in national title games.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah it's the Bedlam series but OU has a lot at stake. I'm betting OU runs it up on OSU.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 09:10 PM
I think Kansas has a better chance than Oklahoma St. does. Stoops has them boys on fire right now. I'd love to see a Florida Oklahoma match up for the national title. Except for the fact that the Sooners get wrecked in national title games.Hey, now...

What if Mizzou wins the Big XII Championship game?

They DO still have to play it, you know. :)

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 09:29 PM
That's one big-assed UFO. Er, sorrry; Close Encounters is on TV. That thing still impresses me to this day.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey, now...

Dude, my team is 0-11. Wanna trade? That said, my 2nd team is Mizzou. I'll be pulling for them, but I'm a realist.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Dude, my team is 0-11. Wanna trade? That said, my 2nd team is Mizzou. I'll be pulling for them, but I'm a realist.I hear ya. It can happen, though... Hell, KSU did it once.

I'm just saying that, though I know it's unlikely, I'll be hoping my ass off.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 09:53 PM
I hear ya. It can happen, though... Hell, KSU did it once.

I'm just saying that, though I know it's unlikely, I'll be hoping my ass off.

I'll be fired up for that game, and I hope it's Oklahoma. Only because I want Mizzou to have a shot at revenge.

luv
11-28-2008, 09:54 PM
I'll be fired up for that game, and I hope it's Oklahoma. Only because I want Mizzou to have a shot at revenge.

I was kinda hoping Texas. We've already played them once this year. Maybe we can win the second time around. Then again, they did beat Oklahoma.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey, now...

MU will probably concede if it's OU.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 09:57 PM
MU will probably concede if it's OU.:grr:

Shouldn't you be more concerned with tomorrow's game?

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 09:58 PM
:grr:

Shouldn't you be more concerned with tomorrow's game?

Why would I be? It doesn't matter who wins.

KcMizzou
11-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Why would I be? It doesn't matter who wins.Bullshit. If you win, it'll matter. I'd bet on that.

KU/MU always matters.

You're not gonna pull a "football is a secondary sport" on me, are ya?

Count Alex's Wins
11-28-2008, 10:01 PM
This thread has lost it's burst.

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:21 PM
This thread has lost it's burst.

Hey, I put up 41 pages of Quality Douchebaggery in your absence; it's a thankless job I'll have you know, and it's up to you to keep from getting banned so no one else has to cover for you!

No more slacking!

JASONSAUTO
07-07-2009, 07:07 PM
i wonder whatever happened to this asshole?

Count Alex's Wins
07-07-2009, 07:09 PM
He's still here and still cooler than you.

DeezNutz
07-07-2009, 07:16 PM
i wonder whatever happened to this asshole?

You're kidding, right?

Baby Lee
07-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Hiss bawllss awe in mah mouf . . .
FYP

JASONSAUTO
07-07-2009, 07:53 PM
You're kidding, right?

:thumb: