PDA

View Full Version : As a Thanksgiving gesture of kindness...

Ari Chi3fs
11-27-2008, 10:17 AM
unban Claythan. There is no reason for him to be banned for 4 months.

Have a heart, mods. This website is ALL. HE. HAS.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Over the years as alot of us have watched him age (hoping he would grow up) he has pulled several assclown stunts. What did he do to that got him banned? It must have been huge because IMO he has deserved it many times in the past.

JuicesFlowing
11-27-2008, 10:33 AM
It seems like just when he could be likable, he screws it up.

Phobia
11-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Over the years as alot of us have watched him age (hoping he would grow up) he has pulled several assclown stunts. What did he do to that got him banned? It must have been huge because IMO he has deserved it many times in the past.

Racist garbage.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:37 AM
Negatory. He does eveything he can to piss people off. He is like a 4 year old spoiled brat. We've put up with him long enough. Let him go to the WPI board he thinks is so great.

Deberg_1990
11-27-2008, 10:38 AM
Nope. Keep him banned. Chiefsplanet is much better off without him.

I seriously doubt this site is all he has? He probably posts at alot of different boards and he still has Pron.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:43 AM
What he did was indefensible, but those up in arms over it should have seen what was said in DC over the last six weeks, there is no comparison.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Racist garbage.

I never pegged him as a racist, a total shithead yes but that is one role I have never seen him in.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 10:45 AM
I never pegged him as a racist, a total shithead yes but that is one role I have never seen him in.

He's just constantly trying to see how much he can get away with. Like a fourth grader. He needs a good long ban.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 10:46 AM
What he did was indefensible, but those up in arms over it should have seen what was said in DC over the last six weeks, there is no comparison.

From what little I have read in DC that entire forum is a dump.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:46 AM

What got him banned was saying (verbatim):

"gold toof dog n*gga" in reference to Quinn Gray (complete with asterisk and alternate saying).

Ari Chi3fs
11-27-2008, 10:47 AM
He was obviously joking about the Gold toofed Negro... albeit a bad joke.

The shit that goes on in D.C. and is said daily is horrific.

A 4 month ban? Plus, you have to realize obviously he is gonna fight back occassionally, he is ganged up on.

He finally gets his rep back up to positive from -100,000 and some mod douche puts him at like -250,000 just to fuck with him. Then the same mod bans him for 4 months.

I call bullshit. Regardless if you like him or not.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:48 AM
From what little I have read in DC that entire forum is a dump.

Yes, it is. It's basically a cesspool of SHTSPRAYER and Denise threads .

Phobia
11-27-2008, 10:48 AM

It has actually manifest itself a couple different times that I've seen. He said some disparaging things about black women in one of his desperate "I need to get laid" threads.

I've no doubt that this incident was him trying to push the limits. Looks like he miscalculated.

I support any action that sends a no-tolerance message against racism.

Frazod
11-27-2008, 10:52 AM
It has actually manifest itself a couple different times that I've seen. He said some disparaging things about black women in one of his desperate "I need to get laid" threads.

I've no doubt that this incident was him trying to push the limits. Looks like he miscalculated.

I support any action that sends a no-tolerance message against racism.

Well, God knows there are bigger racists on here. Sure wish one of the mods could explain how failpass continues to post.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Hell, before Peanut got him to leave, Big Daddy was openly opining about the prospects of Obama's assassination and race riots as something to look forward to, and vailpass has dropped some of the most vile shit you'll see on message boards not named bodybuilding.com

Skip Towne
Yes, it is. It's basically a cesspool of SHTSPRAYER and Denise threads .

It is basically a leper colony.

RedNeckRaider
What got him banned was saying (verbatim):

"gold toof dog n*gga" in reference to Quinn Gray (complete with asterisk and alternate saying).

Well good job by the mods. This place has always been a free for all but that type of content should never be allowed.

Ari Chi3fs
double standards galore.

It's ok though to belittle someone who's friend just committed suicide though...

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:55 AM
It is basically a leper colony.

I left out Taco_RonPaul...:banghead:

Baconeater
11-27-2008, 10:55 AM

I doubt any of the mods ever even go in to that hellhole.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:56 AM
This place has always been a free for all but that type of content should never be allowed.

Agreed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 10:56 AM
I doubt any of the mods ever even go in to that hellhole.

Actually, DaFace was posting regularly over there during election season (not placing the onus on him, just noting that some have and do post there.)

Phobia
11-27-2008, 11:05 AM
double standards galore.

It's ok though to belittle someone who's friend just committed suicide though...

I presume that's a shot at me. To be fair, I didn't belittle anybody except the idiot who killed himself. I've been pretty consistent about how I feel about that. If anybody in my family took their own life I'd spit on their grave with no apology.

Controversial, sure. But it's my opinion. Not a big fan of suicide.

Phobia
11-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Actually, DaFace was posting regularly over there during election season (not placing the onus on him, just noting that some have and do post there.)

The original description of that sub-forum was that it was loosely moderated. I don't envy anybody who has to moderate that garbage. I think that's an "enter at your own risk" hole of this site.

David.
11-27-2008, 11:08 AM
a 4 month ban for "gold toof dog nigga" is extreme and stupid. Much worse shit is posted here on a regular basis.

Anyone who claims that offended them is a liar and just looking for an opportunity to have clayton banned.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 11:10 AM
The original description of that sub-forum was that it was loosely moderated. I don't envy anybody who has to moderate that garbage. I think that's an "enter at your own risk" hole of this site.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Phobia
11-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
That's exactly what it should say.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 11:13 AM
a 4 month ban for "gold toof dog ****a" is extreme and stupid. Much worse shit is posted here on a regular basis.

Anyone who claims that offended them is a liar and just looking for an opportunity to have clayton banned.

I think it is more an accumulation of things rather than one incident. He is doing his best to piss people off with his contrarian BS. I'm sick of him. He should get even more time off for coming back during his ban. The rules don't apply to him.

Phobia
11-27-2008, 11:13 AM
a 4 month ban for "gold toof dog ****a" is extreme and stupid. Much worse shit is posted here on a regular basis.

That's kinda ignorant, David. If mods were looking for an excuse Claythan has provided plenty over the years. Most the racist bannings have been permanent as well.

Deberg_1990
11-27-2008, 11:16 AM

No doubt. That place has become a complete cesspool dumping ground.

I rarely go in there anymore.

OnTheWarpath58
11-27-2008, 11:17 AM
No doubt. That place has become a complete cesspool dumping ground.

I rarely go in there anymore.

Since finding that feature that allows you to ignore complete sub-forums, life has been great.

I highly suggest it. You forget that shithole is even there...

88TG88
11-27-2008, 11:17 AM
BRING HIM BACK
BRING HIM BACK

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 11:19 AM

I have read worse things here before. That said there should be lines drawn. I think the mods should be much stricter. There have been things that have gone unpunished. One time a Barry Sanders guy posted pictures of hangings thinking it was funny he should have been gone forever. As far as gochiefs he has had it coming for a long time.

Reaper16
11-27-2008, 11:21 AM
The "gold toof dog *****" line was a direct reference to Vailpass making the same joke he day before Claythan did: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5238857&postcount=49

Vailpass has been spewing out unbelievably racist shit on a weekly basis for practically the entire year. Last I checked, he's still around.

FUCK the double standard.

Frazod
11-27-2008, 11:25 AM
The "gold toof dog *****" line was a direct reference to Vailpass making the same joke he day before Claythan did: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=5238857&postcount=49

Vailpass has been spewing out unbelievably racist shit on a weekly basis for practically the entire year. Last I checked, he's still around.

FUCK the double standard.

So, can a mod explain THIS?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh this is pure class:

Do NOT falsely attribute quotes to me you twisted deranged societal reject.
Please remove my name from that ridiculous quote, it is pure dishonesty to post something and say I said it outside of the fyp accepted conventions.
Please also exclude me from your faggot remarks *lover; you would look better tied to a fence than free in public.
Why do you continue to mention BD, he must have really got under that abnormal skin of yours.
Shouldn't you have killed yourself by now?

Bwana
11-27-2008, 11:31 AM
I could give a ras ass either way to be honest. The guy will be ok for a few weeks and then pull some kind of a punk attention whore stunt out of the blue. I guess I don't take him seriously either way, so he doesn't bug me. Clayton is here for one reason and one reason only and that's for the attention he craves. That fact is so undeniably transparent, it jumps right out of the screen and polks you in the eye. Anyone who can't recognize that fact, is either stupid, or blind.

Deberg_1990
11-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Clayton is here for one reason and one reason only and that's for the attention he craves. That fact is so undeniably transparent, it jumps right out of the screen and polks you in the eye. Anyone who can't recgonize that fact, is either stupid, or blind.

True. If people would just ignore the trivial nonsense he writes, he would probably slowly go away over time.

RedNeckRaider
11-27-2008, 11:43 AM
I could give a ras ass either way to be honest. The guy will be ok for a few weeks and then pull some kind of a punk attention whore stunt out of the blue. I guess I don't take him seriously either way, so he doesn't bug me. Clayton is here for one reason and one reason only and that's for the attention he craves. That fact is so undeniably transparent, it jumps right out of the screen and polks you in the eye. Anyone who can't recgonize that fact, is either stupid, or blind.

""He is the perfect sports reporter. Like most of them he has never been in a fight be it in sports or anything else. Just a sad bystander in life living through movies and jocks, and the only interaction with people is spent behind the safe haven of a keyboard. Sad very sad and shame on his dad for allowing this to happen."

I wrote this about him awhile back and it pretty much sums up what I think of him.

Frazod
11-27-2008, 11:44 AM
90% of the time he's fine.

But that 10% can pretty painful.

Skip Towne
11-27-2008, 11:48 AM
""He is the perfect sports reporter. Like most of them he has never been in a fight be it in sports or anything else. Just a sad bystander in life living through movies and jocks, and the only interaction with people is spent behind the safe haven of a keyboard. Sad very sad and shame on his dad for allowing this to happen."

I wrote this about him awhile back and it pretty much sums up what I think of him.

I agree. His parents have shielded him from the real world and he has no idea how to interact wth other people. He has no respect for the rights of others and it shows. Do us all a favor and keep him banned.

burt
11-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Keep him banned 'til he shuts down his DeathCarlSatan mult.

Buck
11-27-2008, 12:15 PM
I vote for him to come back.

Not that my vote means anything.

Bob Dole
11-27-2008, 12:46 PM
So, can a mod explain THIS?

A photoshop of a pitbull with a gold tooth?

Wow.

And there's a report post function. If people are offended by shit it the DC cesspool, they should use it. Bob Dole sure as hell has better things to do than wade through that crap.

burt
11-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Bob Dole sure as hell has better things to do than wade through that crap.

Why do I not have a hard time believing this.....

Reaper16
11-27-2008, 02:39 PM
A photoshop of a pitbull with a gold tooth?

Wow.

And there's a report post function. If people are offended by shit it the DC cesspool, they should use it. Bob Dole sure as hell has better things to do than wade through that crap.
The problem, for me anyway, is that GoChiefs gets banned for referencing that post while the original poster gets off scott free. Failpass must have some incriminating photos of the mods or something.

SoCalBronco
11-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure GoChiefs isn't a bigot. He's a pretty good guy most of the time. He can be a royal asshole some of the time, though. Overall, he has provided alot of good for this forum in the last few years with articles, highlight clips etc. He's not a bad kid, I tend to think this was a very poorly worded attempt at humor.

He definitely should be back and I'm not just saying that to get him off of our board. :)

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Haha I missed this thread. Now to read it.

BTW, for the last time, Darth Carl is NOT ME!

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:14 PM
OK. Here's the deal. I'm not racist. Not even close. If you've labeled me as a racist in any way, you're an ignorant redneck.

However, the post was not a reference to Vailpass' post. It was, instead, a reference to an old bit on SportsRadio 1310 the Ticket, out of Dallas. Back when the Cowboys had a roster FULL of black quarterbacks they did a bit with fake Jerry Jones talking about how happy he was to finally get a "gold-toof-dawg *****" under center. I doubt anyone here got that, but I still think it's a funny phrase as it relates to black quarterbacks.

Furthermore, the ban was a 2-day ban. I had no problems with that. I can take my medicine like anyone. No reason has been given for this four-month ban.

Anyway, keep hatin.'

btlook1
11-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Keep him banned 'til he shuts down his DeathCarlSatan mult.

I guess I missed something so Claythan is posting now as Deathcarlsatan? I didn't pick up on that?

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:27 PM
You didn't miss anything. I'm not Darth CarlSatan. I don't even like Star Wars.

cabletech94
11-27-2008, 03:38 PM
True. If people would just ignore the trivial nonsense he writes, he would probably slowly go away over time.

I think if people just stopped responding to the dude, he'd probably stop posting altogether. Nothing pisses off an attention whore more than ignoring them.

RandilKC
11-27-2008, 03:39 PM

I think if people just stopped responding to the dude, he'd probably stop posting altogether. Nothing pisses off an attention whore more than ignoring them.

People can't ignore me. I'm too awesome.