PDA

View Full Version : The GoChiefs banning is ridiculous...

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm sorry...

The dude is flat our ridiculous. He does stuff to get under everyone's skin...

But he's a flat out CHIEFS fan...to the end. There is no reason to ban a guy who does so much for this site...the highlight videos...the torrents...he's even a VERY good writer who posts good articles even if they are from WPI...

Now I, a GoChiefs fan for the last few years, have called him out for the ridiculous attention whoring and Thigpen bashing...

But him being banned is ridiculous...he's a CHIEFS fan and a good member, just because most don't like him doesn't mean he has to be banned...

His positives outweigh his negatives very easily IMO...please unban him, this is ridiculous.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-28-2008, 01:42 AM
+1.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm really drunk by the way

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-28-2008, 01:44 AM
No, I will not make out with you!

Back to the chlorophyll.

Moobs
11-28-2008, 01:51 AM
He's already been banned before. Too bad.

Jayhawkerman2001
11-28-2008, 01:54 AM
No, I will not make out with you!

Back to the chlorophyll.

more like boroyphyll

Pablo
11-28-2008, 02:09 AM
But GC annoys some of the old time posters and mods...

Thank God DCS and vailpass are still here, at least they bring something to this site.

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 02:18 AM
If gochiefs has been banned, I'm sure that by the time this or any other thread about him being banned actually went up on the planet, he had already created at least one new username on a new IP address and was back on the Planet.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-28-2008, 02:22 AM
lol he got banned?

He never really annoyed me. How does one get banned from this site full of chaos? haha

KC_Connection
11-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Meh, he's a pretty big douche.

Pablo
11-28-2008, 02:29 AM
Meh, he's a pretty big douche.That's sum up a good 40% of the board.

Pablo
11-28-2008, 02:30 AM
I mean...c'mon..we need torrents..and we need gifs of some of the sweet plays..who the hell else has as much free time and skillz to accomplish these tasks?

Bring the mafugga back.

KC_Connection
11-28-2008, 02:33 AM
That's sum up a good 40% of the board.

True, but he's like a gigantic douche. Maybe even king of the douches.

Pablo
11-28-2008, 02:39 AM
True, but he's like a gigantic douche. Maybe even king of the douches.DCS has stepped up.

I mean, if that's the kind of douches we're going to attract w/o GC, just bring the dude back already.

SPchief
11-28-2008, 02:39 AM
If gochiefs has been banned, I'm sure that by the time this or any other thread about him being banned actually went up on the planet, he had already created at least one new username on a new IP address and was back on the Planet.

Ding Ding Ding

blueballs
11-28-2008, 02:41 AM

He's either RaniInKC
or someone's pretending to be him
with Chiefsplanet who really knows

the Talking Can
11-28-2008, 04:26 AM
I'm sorry...

But he's a flat out CHIEFS fan...to the end. There is no reason to ban a guy who does so much for this site...the highlight videos...the torrents...he's even a VERY good writer who posts good articles even if they are from WPI...

Now I, a GoChiefs fan for the last few years, have called him out for the ridiculous attention whoring and Thigpen bashing...

But him being banned is ridiculous...he's a CHIEFS fan and a good member, just because most don't like him doesn't mean he has to be banned...

His positives outweigh his negatives very easily IMO...please unban him, this is ridiculous.

amazing how stupid people fall in love with each other

there's a band of virgin retards on this board

the Talking Can
11-28-2008, 04:26 AM
He's either RaniInKC
or someone's pretending to be him
with Chiefsplanet who really knows

he is raniinkc

and probably several others, which is just another reason to ban such a gigantic douche bag

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 06:06 AM
Meh, he's a pretty big douche.
So, Are we suppose to ban all douches on here? Who'd be left?

did he get banned for the use of the "N" word? And for how long?

stevieray
11-28-2008, 06:15 AM
amazing how stupid people fall in love with each other

there's a band of virgin retards on this board

just STFU

you're nothing more than a negative whiner..it's all you've brought to this site for years.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 06:15 AM
he is raniinkc

and probably several others, which is just another reason to ban such a gigantic douche bag

Yep. Keep the doosh B&

InChiefsHell
11-28-2008, 06:56 AM
So, what the hell did he do this time?

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-28-2008, 06:58 AM

The irony is palpable. At least you'll actually have a reason to infest an MU game thread this week.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-28-2008, 07:00 AM
So, what the hell did he do this time?

He called Quinn Gray a "gold toof dog n*gga". He left the asterisk in, FWIW.

He deserved the short term ban. 4 months seems a bit Draconian.

Mr. Kotter
11-28-2008, 07:09 AM

You are kidding, right? That can't be the only reason.... :shake:

If so, there are surely others who have deserved it more.

luv
11-28-2008, 07:15 AM

He was banned for two days. Whenever he went to get back on, he found out it had been changed to four months. He did not creat a new user the time he was banned for a week in order to be forced to uphold his end of a bargain concerning a Thigpen statement. He did not create a new user this time until his ban time went up without explanation. That's my understanding of it anyway. I say bring him back, so he stops bugging me about posting articles. And, of course, as everyone here knows, I want to mother his children (j/k, btw).

Also, with the banning of the alt he created, he was told that creating another one would get him a permanent ban.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 07:20 AM
He was banned for two days. Whenever he went to get back on, he found out it had been changed to four months. He did not creat a new user the time he was banned for a week in order to be forced to uphold his end of a bargain concerning a Thigpen statement. He did not create a new user this time until his ban time went up without explanation. That's my understanding of it anyway. I say bring him back, so he stops bugging me about posting articles. And, of course, as everyone here knows, I want to mother his children (j/k, btw).

Yeah right...I guarantee if GoChiefs made a pass at you and meant it you'd be all over it.

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 07:21 AM

If true, that is too long of a banishment. Point was made that no one is above the rules.

Suspend the remainder of the banishment. But if something happens in the next 4 months he gets a unrevocable year ban. Something along those lines.

InChiefsHell
11-28-2008, 07:22 AM

Yeah, I mean come on...we can't all be so sensitive. So the guy says something stupid like that, it's not like we should all take it personally and ban the guy...

...as has been mentioned earlier, I've seen much worse on this board. And those have been personal attacks and name calling.

Bring him back. We need the highlights anyway...:D

luv
11-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Yeah right...I guarantee if GoChiefs made a pass at you and meant it you'd be all over it.

Yes, because you just know me so well. Give me a fucking break.

InChiefsHell
11-28-2008, 07:24 AM
Also, I thought the n word was bad only if it ended in "er" not "a"...seriously...I mean, it's bad judgment to type that, but is it racist?

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Yes, because you just know me so well. Give me a ****ing break.

100% guarantee.

Orlandochiefsgrl
11-28-2008, 07:35 AM
The GoChiefs banning is ridiculous...

agree. he brings a lot to this board. i like him

the Talking Can
11-28-2008, 07:36 AM
just STFU

you're nothing more than a negative whiner..it's all you've brought to this site for years.

hi hootie-claythan

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 07:36 AM

are you a real person?

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 07:42 AM

Sure she would

Dylan
11-28-2008, 07:43 AM
"he's even a VERY good writer..."

:rolleyes:

gotcha RandilKClaythan STFU

Midnight_Vulture
11-28-2008, 07:44 AM
I dont know who this GoChiefs guy is but if we are talking about Claythan then bring him back! He is a good dude who just needs to get some trim very badly.

the Talking Can
11-28-2008, 07:46 AM

how many alias' do you have, claythan?

Hog Farmer
11-28-2008, 07:54 AM
If he's not unbanned immediately, I'm leaving forever!!!!!

RNR
11-28-2008, 07:57 AM
If he's not unbanned immediately, I'm leaving forever!!!!!
I think you have to start a new thread for that

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 07:58 AM
I dont know who this GoChiefs guy is but if we are talking about Claythan then bring him back! He is a good dude who just needs to get some trim very badly.

He's too obnoxious to score any.

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 08:02 AM
I think you have to start a new thread for that
He's been around long enough to know that. :) N00b!

RNR
11-28-2008, 08:06 AM
He's been around long enough to know that. :) N00b!
This is bullshit I finaly get 10.000 posts and Skip says I am a noob untill I get 20.000, I have been here longer than you and him and you guys think I am a noob :shake: :)

Von Dumbass
11-28-2008, 08:09 AM
This board isn't as fun to lurk without Claythan. Bring him back for the lurkers.:D

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 08:10 AM
This is bullshit I finaly get 10.000 posts and Skip says I am a noob untill I get 20.000, I have been here longer than you and him and you guys think I am a noob :shake: :)
Uhhhh I was calling HogFarmer a n00b for not knowing that if you leave forever that you have to start another thread about it. Nothing to do with you.

also since the Planet has aged 10K in posts ain't a sign of a good poster anymore but how many threads you started that have over 100 replies is the new standard
/according to Skip

crazycoffey
11-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Who's GoChiefs?

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:13 AM
But GC annoys some of the old time posters and mods...

Thank God DCS and vailpass are still here, at least they bring something to this site.

Thank you? :spock:

You guys definitely have your own special universe going on in this place,

blueballs
11-28-2008, 08:20 AM
strange
the ones that want him baned
are the ones that threaten to put people on iggy

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 08:23 AM
Uhhhh I was calling HogFarmer a n00b for not knowing that if you leave forever that you have to start another thread about it. Nothing to do with you.

also since the Planet has aged 10K in posts ain't a sign of a good poster anymore but how many threads you started that have over 100 replies is the new standard
/according to Skip

Sieg heil! Mein Shit Clown!!!ROFL

If that's your Imperious Leader, no wonder this place is like The Twilight Zone.

morphius
11-28-2008, 08:24 AM
I guess I goofed up the ban, it should have been lifted by now...

Dylan
11-28-2008, 08:24 AM
How old is Clay?

TIA

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 08:27 AM
VICTORY!

RNR
11-28-2008, 08:28 AM

/according to Skip

We have found the problem! Skip controls the bar and he keeps raising it! A evil puppet master! Skipis the man! and the man is keeping us down! :doh!:

Bowser
11-28-2008, 08:28 AM
I guess I goofed up the ban, it should have been lifted by now...Feeling really bad about that, I see. :)

How old is Clay?

TIA

Early to mid twenties, iirc.

Bill Parcells
11-28-2008, 08:29 AM

You're fired

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 08:30 AM
You can punish yourself by watching the Chiefs game on Sunday.

blueballs
11-28-2008, 08:30 AM
We have found the problem! Skip controls the bar and he keeps raising it! A evil puppet master! Skipis the man! and the man is keeping us down! :doh!:

since Obama was elected President
does the term "the man"
become obsolete

BigRedChief
11-28-2008, 08:31 AM
since Obama was elected President
does the term "the man"
become obsolete
Are we the new oppresed mass's?

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 08:32 AM
I try not to post drunk on the planet, by the way...my apologies.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 08:32 AM
usually when I'm drunk I just creep people out on facebook...ChiefsPlanet is more of a sober thing for me...

Bowser
11-28-2008, 08:37 AM

DANCE FOR US BITCH!!!

Dylan
11-28-2008, 08:39 AM
Early to mid twenties, iirc.

http://bestsmileys.com/eek/7.gif

crazycoffey
11-28-2008, 08:41 AM

I don't think anyone noticed a difference...

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 08:49 AM
I don't think anyone noticed a difference...

I thought he seemed a bit more lucid and connected to reality than he usually does. :shrug:

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 08:50 AM
I thought he seemed a bit more lucid and connected to reality than he usually does. :shrug:

that's probably true

crazycoffey
11-28-2008, 08:51 AM

were you drunk too?

Adept Havelock
11-28-2008, 08:55 AM
were you drunk too?

Last night? I was certainly farshikkert. That would explain it, yep. :)

Mr. Laz
11-28-2008, 09:07 AM
don't expect any tears from this banning

goatboy asks for it

Rausch
11-28-2008, 09:11 AM

It should have been permanent years ago...

seclark
11-28-2008, 09:12 AM
It should have been permanent years ago...

2rd.
sec

JimNasium
11-28-2008, 09:22 AM
This place is much more enjoyable without his ignorant banter IMO.

wazu
11-28-2008, 09:25 AM
GoChiefs is entertaining - sometimes by adding value and sometimes just by being a buffoon. So many people are uptight or just looking for someone they can feel superior to. He definitely shouldn't be banned.

Dave Lane
11-28-2008, 09:43 AM

Not true at all. If shtstain an carldarthbarf are allowed to post I don't care what anyone does. You whack them for being douches and then maybe you talk about whacking people for not being liked.

Clayton though he can be a insensitive doofus at times is a really good guy and a quality poster. This place is less for his absence.

Dave

Brock
11-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Clayton though he can be a insensitive doofus at times is a really good guy and a quality poster. This place is less for his absence.

Dave

How so? The whole "I know something you don't but don't have the balls to tell you what it is" stuff gets old.

talastan
11-28-2008, 09:56 AM
If he was banned for what was said than two days to a couple weeks would be fine. If there was more to it than so be it. I'm rather entertained by the guy. Every village needs an idiot!

Rausch
11-28-2008, 09:58 AM
If he was banned for what was said than two days to a couple weeks would be fine. If there was more to it than so be it. I'm rather entertained by the guy. Every village needs an idiot!

He's been banned over 5 times...

RNR
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM
And never left!

Woodrow Call
11-28-2008, 10:05 AM
This place has went to hell since FAX left.

Rausch
11-28-2008, 10:07 AM
This place has went to hell since FAX left.

I blame Phobia...

the Talking Can
11-28-2008, 10:16 AM

this month

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 10:19 AM
BAN PLANET:
The premier Kansas City Chiefs fan forum on the net.

Ari Chi3fs
11-28-2008, 10:36 AM
http://chiefsplanetmods.blogspot.com/

FIGHTING THE TYRANNICAL MODS OF CHIEFSPLANET

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Also, with the banning of the alt he created, he was told that creating another one would get him a permanent ban.

You seem to know quite a bit about GoChiefs lately Luv.:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

DaFace
11-28-2008, 10:38 AM

ROFL

Bill Parcells
11-28-2008, 10:41 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:45 AM
I think the funniest moment with gochiefs and "banning" was when Phil played around with the global ignore feature. GoChiefs was posting away but for a while didn't realize noone on the planet could see his posts.

RNR
11-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I think the funniest moment with gochiefs and "banning" was when Phil played around with the global ignore feature. GoChiefs was posting away but for a while didn't realize noone on the planet could see his posts.

Missed that one it would have been funny!

DaFace
11-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Whatever happened to PastorMikH anyway? I thought he had posted in this thread a few times... :hmmm:

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Missed that one it would have been funny!

Hope you had a good thanksgiving. You realize I feel like I have to talk smaque with it being raiderette week. But in reality, I'm hoping you all will help us keep our draft position in tact.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 10:50 AM

That 's a great feature. It was developed with Darth in mind.

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Whatever happened to PastorMikH anyway? I thought he had posted in this thread a few times... :hmmm:

LMAO

Probably wouldn't be noticed much either way.

:)

RNR
11-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Hope you had a good thanksgiving. You realize I feel like I have to talk smaque with it being raiderette week. But in reality, I'm hoping you all will help us keep our draft position in tact.

I want them to kick the crap out of the dog ass Chiefs but most likely they will return to form this week and get stomped :shake:

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 10:55 AM
I want them to kick the crap out of the dog ass Chiefs but most likely they will return to form this week and get stomped :shake:

Say, who's your Head Coach this week?

RNR
11-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Say, who's your Head Coach this week?

Cable unless Al forgot they won last week and fired him. BTW I hope you enjoyed your nonKansas Thanksgiving :)

PastorMikH
11-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Cable unless Al forgot they won last week and fired him. BTW I hope you enjoyed your nonKansas Thanksgiving :)

It was great. The wife was supposed to work so she told her family we wouldn't be there. Ended up getting cancelled and was sitting there yesterday telling me she felt quilty about us not going ahead and going up to kansas to see her family. I looked at her like she was crazy. Throughout the day she came down with some kind of bug. I told her last night as she's laying there on the couch feeling good and sick, "yep, now I wished we'd gone so you could get all those chickenhawk fans sick right before their big game.

HypnotizedMonkey
11-28-2008, 12:47 PM
every village needs its idiot. ROFL

talastan
11-28-2008, 12:48 PM

If the Raiders return to form Mr RNR, Cable might be looking for a job :shake:

The joy and spontaneity of working for Al Davis

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Somebody tell me that the ban was lifted. I mean, seriously..........

Sure-Oz
11-28-2008, 12:56 PM
If the ban was lifted he'd be posting

Bwana
11-28-2008, 01:04 PM

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 04:28 PM
It looks like justice, honor and the fight for truth have won out.

http://chiefsplanetmods.blogspot.com/2008/11/v-day-is-here.html

burt
11-28-2008, 04:30 PM

Yup....it's V day alright..........

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 04:30 PM

Welcome back dude.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 04:31 PM

LMAO

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
This is a travesty of justice.

KC_Connection
11-28-2008, 04:55 PM
And the king of the douches returns.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 04:56 PM
And the king of the douches returns.

Leave it to you too announce your own arrival.

KC_Connection
11-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Leave it to you too announce your own arrival.

Nah, I'm pretty awesome.

CrazyPhuD
11-28-2008, 05:16 PM
It's Vag day? Does that mean he scored?

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 05:25 PM

Do you have any pictures, honey?

King_Chief_Fan
11-28-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry...

go to WPI if you miss him. He doesn't try any of the stunts over there that he does here. He would get himself fired from the $50.00 a week job.

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 05:42 PM
go to WPI if you miss him. He doesn't try any of the stunts over there that he does here. He would get himself fired from the $50.00 a week job.

lol...what stunts?

Also I am paid in action figures get it right.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 05:46 PM
lol...what stunts?

Also I am paid in action figures get it right.

Do you have to bring pressure to get paid like Phobia did?

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Do you have to bring pressure to get paid like Phobia did?

No, Nick is a good boss. I haven't had to pester him in months. I think he learned his lesson. My raise even went over without a hitch. Now all action figures come in their original packaging.

luv
11-28-2008, 05:54 PM

Good. Post your own damned articles.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Good. Post your own damned articles.

Heh.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Where are the odds at right now that Claythan and Luv at least hook up one time in the next year?

1:1?

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Where are the odds at right now that Claythan and Luv at least hook up one time in the next year?

1:1?

We're just friends. We've met once in RL.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 06:05 PM

RL? Red Light district?

luv
11-28-2008, 06:06 PM
RL? Red Light district?

Real life. Like 2 minutes tailgating at Arrowhead last year. Same time I met BRC and ROYC75.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Real life. Like 2 minutes tailgating at Arrowhead last year. Same time I met BRC and ROYC75.

Yeah, I think I met him two years ago. Nice kid. There's a picture of him, Phil, and Zach floating around somewhere that I took on one oof their cameras.

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I think I met him two years ago. Nice kid. There's a picture of him, Phil, and Zach floating around somewhere that I took on one oof their cameras.

Yes, I look horribly fat. Of course, so did you. :evil:

Bowser
11-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Yes, I look horribly fat. Of course, so did you. :evil:

I, uhh, had six layers of clothes on. It was cold, or something......

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 06:15 PM
It was cold, or something......

What? You had a George Costanza moment? :evil:

Bowser
11-28-2008, 06:15 PM
What? You had a George Costanza moment? :evil:

SHRINKAGE!!!

Count Zarth
11-28-2008, 06:18 PM
I, uhh, had six layers of clothes on. It was cold, or something......

You want my 3x Priest jersey? I'm thinking about auctioning it off for the good of the Planet or something.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2008, 06:20 PM
You want my 3x Priest jersey? I'm thinking about auctioning it off for the good of the Planet or something.

LMAO I had one. Nothing like fat guys walking around in running back jerseys. That's like weighing 4 bills and wearing a Maurice Jones-Drew jersey.

Skip Towne
11-28-2008, 06:26 PM

You might as well. You can't do any better.

luv
11-28-2008, 06:31 PM
You might as well. You can't do any better.

I'm not sure if I should be taking that as a compliment or an insult.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 06:40 PM

I was never THAT fat! :D

Darth CarlSatan
11-28-2008, 06:49 PM

Welcome back, Oh Omnipotent One!:wayne:

Man, you gotta' a hard fuckin' job. I tried, I failed. I happily return the Reigns of Power back over to the proper Lord and Master.
:toast: