PDA

View Full Version : MU ***Tailgating @ AH, MU KU***

smittysbar
11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
We will be tailgating @ AH Sat., we will have my MU beer pong table set up, PA system and TV. Most of us are not going into the game, we will be watching it on the tube, Some members are already coming, and everyone is welcome.

Shoot me a PM if you would like me to give you a call when we know were we will be. Should be a good time, even though the time got moved up. Just let me know, the more the merrier.

:BLVD::toast:

KU fans welcome also........

CoMoChief
11-28-2008, 04:53 PM
We will be tailgating @ AH Sat., we will have my MU beer pong table set up, PA system and TV. Most of us are not going into the game, we will be watching it on the tube, Some members are already coming, and everyone is welcome.

Shoot me a PM if you would like me to give you a call when we know were we will be. Should be a good time, even though the time got moved up. Just let me know, the more the merrier.

:BLVD::toast:

KU fans welcome also........

IM ****IN THERE!!!

oh yeah and prepare to die at Beer Pong.

smittysbar
11-28-2008, 05:01 PM
IM ****IN THERE!!!

oh yeah and prepare to die at Beer Pong.

It will never happen, I will remain champion after the weekend is over (Champions are made one cup at a time) :evil:

Are you heading down tonight? We are leaving at 7 and going out when we get there. I will have Matt or Smoot give ya a call.

CoMoChief
11-28-2008, 05:12 PM
It will never happen, I will remain champion after the weekend is over (Champions are made one cup at a time) :evil:

Are you heading down tonight? We are leaving at 7 and going out when we get there. I will have Matt or Smoot give ya a call.

I live in Blue Springs, Im already here. Matt said you guys are heading up to NKC???? I'd come out with guys tonite but thats just too far and i plan on getting shitfaced tonite as well.

Bowser
11-28-2008, 05:13 PM
KcMizzou is going, I believe. I'm sure he'd be down for some tailgating, if at all possible.

luv
11-28-2008, 05:14 PM
You wait until today to post this? Why I oughtta....

smittysbar
11-28-2008, 06:10 PM
You wait until today to post this? Why I oughtta....

My bad. Had a busy week and didn't think about it. Just got all the shit loaded up (Made the beer Pong table Waaaaaay to heavy).

Should be a great time, get your Planet ass's there!

Hey face, can you throw a sticky on this.

luv
11-28-2008, 07:01 PM
My bad. Had a busy week and didn't think about it. Just got all the shit loaded up (Made the beer Pong table Waaaaaay to heavy).

Should be a great time, get your Planet ass's there!

Hey face, can you throw a sticky on this.

If I lived in town, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Even if I didn't get to go into the game, being able to watch it with fellow planeteers in the parking lot would be fun. Have a good time and be safe.