PDA

View Full Version : KU KU Wins!!! KU Wins!!!

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 02:07 PM
another KUpcake down *yawn*

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1259/24257630vk9.jpg

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 02:08 PM
:clap:

Bill Parcells
11-29-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh, man. Venganza

Buck
11-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Ask DCS how your ass tastes.

JuicesFlowing
11-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Great game ... Awesome.

DJJasonp
11-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Where's Darth Carl Satan???????ROFL

Chiefspants
11-29-2008, 02:15 PM
KU!!!! YESSSS!!!!

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Where's Darth Carl Satan???????ROFL

LMAO

Lzen
11-29-2008, 02:17 PM
That was fun. For as disappointing a season as this has been, this win makes things a lot better. And hey, at least we are going to back to back bowl games for the first time ever. Nice game, MU.

Hey fraz, I guess we got to return the favor. ;)

seclark
11-29-2008, 02:19 PM
like i said in the other thread...freaking great game. congrats to ku from a mu fan. if we're going to lose, let it be like this.
sec

Pablo
11-29-2008, 02:20 PM
The season was saved. It went from being mildly dissapointing to a success in one game.

Reaper16
Boo on Pinkel. He didn't have his team prepared today; they knew they were already in the conference title game and didn' have the urgency that KU did.

seclark
The season was saved. It went from being mildly dissapointing to a success in one game.

crazy
sec

Silock
11-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Dammit... gave out too much rep. ROCK CHALK REP, BITCHES!

Reerun_KC
Wahoo, we are going bowling again!

chief4life
:clap: Did you guys see the ku player that stole the MU drum and was having the fans pound on it that was classic ROFL

Dartgod
11-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Is it basketball season yet?

ferrarispider95
11-29-2008, 02:23 PM
zach suck a big fat cock

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Is it basketball season yet?
haven't you heard .... basketball doesn't matter/ easyslow81

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 02:24 PM
:clap: Did you guys see the ku player that stole the MU drum and was having the fans pound on it that was classic ROFL

To bad it wasnt a big cupcake.... ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
11-29-2008, 02:26 PM

chief4life
11-29-2008, 02:28 PM

Thats the one Ari you rock!!! :clap:

Reerun_KC
Ari, to bad someone couldnt photoshop a cupcake in there...

KC_Connection

Yep. It is nice.

DaFace
11-29-2008, 02:29 PM

As I understand it, that's the trophy.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2007/11/22/mu-vs-ku-ten-things-stake/

Pablo
11-29-2008, 02:31 PM
crazy
secIt's true. We were fighting for a winning season, and a bowl bid, and we got it against our ranked arch rivals.

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 02:32 PM
It's true. We were fighting for a winning season, and a bowl bid, and we got it against our ranked arch rivals.

Should move us up a level or two on the bowl scene...

Ari Chi3fs
11-29-2008, 02:35 PM
To bad it wasnt a big cupcake.... ROFL

LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 02:37 PM
LMAO

Priceless!

ROFL

DaFace
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
As a fan of neither team, could someone fill me in on the "cupcake" reference?

HolyHandgernade
11-29-2008, 02:38 PM
LMAO

That is great!

HolyHandgernade
11-29-2008, 02:39 PM
I just we could have beat a real team this season in the real sport.

-HH

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 02:40 PM
As a fan of neither team, could someone fill me in on the "cupcake" reference?
last year everytime KU won a football game Frazod led the MU chant of KUpcake,KUpcake.

saying that the only reason KU won any games was because they didn't play anyone good.

i guess the trend continued today.

DaFace
11-29-2008, 02:41 PM
last year everytime KU won a football game Frazod lead the MU chant of KUpcake,KUpcake.

saying that the only reason KU won any games was because they didn't play anyone good.

Gotcha. Thanks.

KC_Connection
11-29-2008, 02:43 PM
last year everytime KU won a football game Frazod led the MU chant of KUpcake,KUpcake.

Frazod deserves this, I love it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-29-2008, 02:45 PM
LMAO

LMAO Holy fucking shit!!!! ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
11-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Frazod deserves this, I love it.

What?

http://pzrservices.typepad.com/advertisingisgoodforyou/images/2007/08/14/spoof_ad_5.jpg

KC_Connection
11-29-2008, 02:59 PM
What?

I'm still not sure who the hell you are.

Ari Chi3fs
11-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Thats the one Ari you rock!!! :clap:

That girl on your sig... on the right. The brunette... I want to see more of her... wow.

Silock
11-29-2008, 03:03 PM
LMAO

I wish to GOD I could rep you for that. Fucking brilliant.

KCChiefsMan
11-29-2008, 03:07 PM
this makes me forget the other losses on a disapointing season

chief4life
11-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Get back in your car...

http://www.camarotech.com/images/CamaroThirdGen-IROC-3quarter_500.jpg

and head back home...

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2008/06/img/fema_trailer_onpage.jpg

Put on your nicest shirt...

http://www.dickies.com.au/shop/images/medium/products/DCK00150_au_MED.jpg

drink your favorite beer...

http://blogs.citypages.com/food/Steel-Reserve-Can.jpg
sit with your woman...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/174222407_1db1f4d233.jpg?v=0

And think about what the Jayhawks just did to your team... Rock MFing Chalk

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Dear sweet God of Mercy! ROFL That left me almost speachless and in tears! My God dude! That was perfect!:eek:ROFL

Get back in your car...

and head back home...

sit with your woman...

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Does anybody have a scoreboard pic yet. I'd like to make that my sig for a very long time.

Boon
11-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Get back in your car...

and head back home...

sit with your woman...

That is some fucking funny shit!! LMAO

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Boon
11-29-2008, 05:40 PM
another KUpcake down *yawn*

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1259/24257630vk9.jpg

EPIC FAIL!!!

Rock Chalk!!

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 05:44 PM
I just got home. (finally)

Congrats, Beakers. Your team wanted it more than my team did.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 05:48 PM
I just got home. (finally)

Congrats, Beakers. Your team wanted it more than my team did.Thanks.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks.Eh, it sucks. But you earned it.

Also, we sat on the KU side tonight. Other than one huge douche-nozzle (who even some some KU fans were ready to choke out), all the Beakers around us were very classy.

The loss stings... a lot. But I'll be there again next season. (tip of the cap, so to speak)

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Eh, it sucks. But you earned it.

Also, we sat on the KU side tonight. Other than one huge douche-nozzle (who even some some KU fans were ready to choke out), all the Beakers around us were very classy.

The loss stings... a lot. But I'll be there again next season. (tip of the cap, so to speak)

Next year? You're going to continue playing football after this beating?

luv
11-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Next year? You're going to continue playing football after this beating?

3 points is a beating?

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 06:00 PM
3 points is a beating?

That plus the 16 points we were underdogs. We had no chance remember?

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Next year? You're going to continue playing football after this beating?Indeed.

Yuck it up... It's not like I expected you to win with class.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:01 PM
That plus the 16 points we were underdogs. We had no chance remember?

I never take a game for granted, so I know I didn't say that.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:03 PM
I never take a game for granted, so I know I didn't say that.Nor I.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Nor I.

You thought it. You know you did.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:05 PM
So, if Ari was right, and it's a Chiefs locker room curse, who will be the home team next week? The South?

luv
11-29-2008, 06:05 PM
You thought it. You know you did.

Thinking and hoping are two different things.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 06:06 PM
So, if Ari was right, and it's a Chiefs locker room curse, who will be the home team next week? The South?

Won't matter next week. South is far superior.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh, and btw, congrats.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Won't matter next week. South is far superior.

I am a master of wishful thinking. :)

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:10 PM
You thought it. You know you did.No, I really didn't.

It was about as perfect a trap game as you could get. Mizzou with the North already locked up, and all...

I just hoped that they'd stay focused simply because it was Kansas.

Hell, I was trying to rile up the KU fans last night, because none of you were interested. I gave your team more respect than most of you Beakers did.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:13 PM
I am a master of wishful thinking. :)Turns out, I'm most likely going to that game too.

If, some how, some way, we won that... things would be all better.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:14 PM
No, I really didn't.

It was about as perfect a trap game as you could get. Mizzou with the North already locked up, and all...

Hell, I was trying to rile up the KU fans last night, because none of you were interested. I gave your team more respect than most of you Beakers did.

They won, so they definitely care now.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Turns out, I'm most likely going to that game too.

:eek:

Remember that night you were drinking and proposed? Well, I said yes (if only for cheaper car insurance), so I am entitled to half that seat!

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:17 PM
They won, so they definitely care now.Exactly.

I predicted that before the game. I'd rather not spend the time to dig up the post, but I will if I have to.

In any case. You won. You earned it.. and all the braggin' rights that come with it. I'm not afraid to take my lumps. (I just don't have to enjoy it.)

KcMizzou
:eek:

Remember that night you were drinking and proposed? Well, I said yes (if only for cheaper car insurance), so I am entitled to half that seat!That wasn't me.

Guru
:clap:That drum had a KU logo on the other side. It is what they play for.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Looking forward to slapping you guys around in February and again in March.

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:20 PM
No, I really didn't.

I haven't been online much lately due to my power cord on my laptop breaking. Besides, I decided to stay away from game threads (for the most part) after that South Florida game thread. Its great when your team wins, but some opposing fans on here can be ruthless when your team loses.

And frankly, I don't buy that trap game excuse. I think KU simply wanted it more. But MU was not about to let their bitter rival just roll over them. They made one helluva comeback and took the lead. Remember?
Of course, I attribute that to the conservative playcalling in the 3rd quarter by KU's offense. I think they ran the ball on 1st down every time. For a bit there, I thought they had contracted something from Herm. You know, being in Arrowhead and whatnot.

Guru
11-29-2008, 06:23 PM
No, I really didn't.

Hell, I was trying to rile up the KU fans last night, because none of you were interested. I gave your team more respect than most of you Beakers did.none?

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:24 PM
They won, so they definitely care now.

Hey now. Watch the lame KU fans don't care about football smack. I don't recall you being an MU fan before this season. You may have, but I don't recall you showing it like you do now.
Some of us have always been KU football fans. It has just been harder to brag this year considering how poorly our defense and STs have played. I never stopped following them or cheering them. I have attended a couple of games, too. My son and I had a blast at the Sunflower Showdown game. Heh, we own our rivals. :p

Guru
11-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I haven't been online much lately due to my power cord on my laptop breaking. Besides, I decided to stay away from game threads (for the most part) after that South Florida game thread. Its great when your team wins, but some opposing fans on here can be ruthless when your team loses.

And frankly, I don't buy that trap game excuse. I think KU simply wanted it more. But MU was not about to let their bitter rival just roll over them. They made one helluva comeback and took the lead. Remember?
Of course, I attribute that to the conservative playcalling in the 3rd quarter by KU's offense. I think they ran the ball on 1st down every time. For a bit there, I thought they had contracted something from Herm. You know, being in Arrowhead and whatnot.Which locker room was KU in? If it was the Chiefs, maybe they saw the RRPP on the greaseboard.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:25 PM

Of course, I attribute that to the conservative playcalling in the 3rd quarter by KU's offense. I think they ran the ball on 1st down every time. For a bit there, I thought they had contracted something from Herm. You know, being in Arrowhead and whatnot. I said the same in my very first post in this thread.

And for the record, you're one Beaker that I know always cares about KU football... win or lose. That earns you some respect, in my mind.

Mizzou basketball sucks right now... I still care.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey now. Watch the lame KU fans don't care about football smack. I don't recall you being an MU fan before this season. You may have, but I don't recall you showing it like you do now.
Some of us have always been KU football fans. It has just been harder to brag this year considering how poorly our defense and STs have played. I never stopped following them or cheering them. I have attended a couple of games, too. My son and I had a blast at the Sunflower Showdown game. Heh, we own our rivals. :p

I love how everyone questions my fandom because I rooted for Jayhawk basketball last year. I've rooted for MU football for a long time. I've been on this board learning bout the NFL and the Chiefs. I didn't even pay attention to the college football threads until last year, but even then didn't post much. I started noticing the differences in college football vs the NFL. I have become more vocal this year because I have a better understanding of the game.

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:28 PM
I said the same in my very first post in this thread.

And for the record, you're one Beaker that I know always cares about KU football... win or lose. That earns you some respect, in my mind.

Mizzou basketball sucks right now... I still care.

Thanks. I know the same is true for you. We both have our fans that are obnoxious and make the others look bad. For you guys, probably the best thing to do is ignore them. That was very tough for us last year. Of course, that Orange Bowl invite made it much easier. :D

As for your basketball fandom. I was a KU football fans even through the Terry Allen years. So, I can feel your pain. Actually, I think the TA years trump anything you guys have had to deal with. Good Lord, that was painful.

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:32 PM
I love how everyone questions my fandom because I rooted for Jayhawk basketball last year. I've rooted for MU football for a long time. I've been on this board learning bout the NFL and the Chiefs. I didn't even pay attention to the college football threads until last year, but even then didn't post much. I started noticing the differences in college football vs the NFL. I have become more vocal this year because I have a better understanding of the game.

I wasn't really questioning. If you say it is so, then I will take your word. My comment was more retaliatory because I hate it when someone makes a suggestion that KU football fans were not KU football fans prior to 2007. Not saying that you were making that statement, necessarily. Just saying that was how it sounded. That annoys the Hell out of me. If that was not your intent, then I apologize.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 06:32 PM

So, you're like CoMoChief?

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Thanks. I know the same is true for you. We both have our fans that are obnoxious and make the others look bad. For you guys, probably the best thing to do is ignore them. That was very tough for us last year. Of course, that Orange Bowl invite made it much easier. :D

As for your basketball fandom. I was a KU football fans even through the Terry Allen years. So, I can feel your pain. Actually, I think the TA years trump anything you guys have had to deal with. Good Lord, that was painful.That basketball trophy probably eases the pain.

People sarcastically mention secondary sports... football and basketball are primary sports. There's no arguing that. Everything else is secondary at best.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:34 PM
So, you're like CoMoChief?

No. I decided that it's lame to have loyalties at two rivaling schools. Football > basketball, and I've rooted for MU football for a lot longer than I did KU basketball. I will be rooting for (and trying to learn more about) MU basketball this year.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 06:35 PM
No. I decided that it's lame to have loyalties at two rivaling schools. Football > basketball, and I've rooted for MU football for a lot longer than I did KU basketball. I will be rooting for (and trying to learn more about) MU basketball this year.

Good for you. But its not lame to root for Champions.

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:35 PM
One more thing about the obnoxious fans. When something like this happens, they deserve all the crap they get. Hell, the KU fans that had been obnoxious on here prior to the MU game deserved all the flak they took. Same goes for the MU fans this year. Unfortunately, the fans that try to not be so obnoxious get caught in the crossfire. Oh well.

I wonder if Zach has a video of he and his buddies watching this game in a bar. :D

Lzen
11-29-2008, 06:37 PM
That basketball trophy probably eases the pain.

:) Touche

People sarcastically mention secondary sports... football and basketball are primary sports. There's no arguing that. Everything else is secondary at best.

Exactly true.

luv
I wasn't really questioning. If you say it is so, then I will take your word. My comment was more retaliatory because I hate it when someone makes a suggestion that KU football fans were not KU football fans prior to 2007. Not saying that you were making that statement, necessarily. Just saying that was how it sounded. That annoys the Hell out of me. If that was not your intent, then I apologize.

No, I was just referring to the part of KcMizzou's post about not a lot of KU fans showing that much interest the night before the game. I would never question someone's fandom. I can see where my statement might have been taken out of context. No apology necessary.

KcMizzou
Good for you. But its not lame to root for Champions.However, it is lame to root for them because they're champions.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Good for you. But its not lame to root for Champions.

No, but it is lame to root for someone just because they're winning. A fan is a fan, win or lose.

Pablo
11-29-2008, 06:41 PM
No, but it is lame to root for someone just because they're winning. A fan is a fan, win or lose.Like rooting for MU football last year, and KU bball last year, and the Celtics??

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 06:42 PM
No, but it is lame to root for someone just because they're winning. A fan is a fan, win or lose.

However, it is lame to root for them because they're champions.

True that. I have been a KU football fan as long as I can remember and will watch them on TV every chance I get. Which until last year wasn't much. Thankfully they have been on tv more the last couple of years.

luv
11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Like rooting for MU football last year, and KU bball last year, and the Celtics??

I remember watching the NBA in the Johnson/Bird era. I've never really paid attention to the NBA until the Celtics/Lakers were in the mix last year. I wanted the Celtics to get their revenge. I'd never really done much rooting for college basketball except for my March Madness brackets. I decided to get into it last year. The guy I was dating at the time was a KU fan, so it was easy to follow them.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:49 PM
I remember watching the NBA in the Johnson/Bird era. I've never really paid attention to the NBA until the Celtics/Lakers were in the mix last year. I wanted the Celtics to get their revenge. I'd never really done much rooting for college basketball except for my March Madness brackets. I decided to get into it last year. The guy I was dating at the time was a KU fan, so it was easy to follow them.I'm sure the fact that they were very good didn't hurt.

You chose the Celtics and Jayhawks.... I went with the Pacers and Mizzou.

(Many moons ago)

luv
11-29-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm sure the fact that they were very good didn't hurt.

You chose the Celtics and Jayhawks.... I went with the Pacers and Mizzou.

(Many moons ago)

I will not waver. Mizzou, Mizzou, Mizzou.

I still don't follow the NBA that much, but I will look to see how the Celtics are doing. Personally, my favorite team is anyone playing the Lakers.

Sorry I can't say many moons ago. Many moons from now, I will. :)

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:55 PM
I will not waver. Mizzou, Mizzou, Mizzou.

I still don't follow the NBA that much, but I will look to see how the Celtics are doing. Personally, my favorite team is anyone playing the Lakers.

Sorry I can't say many moons ago. Many moons from now, I will. :)Meh... I believe ya...

Just beware, it's not always easy being a tigger. Those beakers have it much easier. But one of these days... one glorious day... it'll be our time.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Meh... I believe ya...

Just beware, it's not always easy being a tigger. Those beakers have it much easier. But one of these days... one glorious day... it'll be our time.

Luckily I will be dead by then.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Luckily I will be dead by then.Agreed.

(Eh, I didn't mean that...)

luv
11-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Luckily I will be dead by then.

Good. At your age, that could be sooner rather than later. :p

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Good. At your age, that could be sooner rather than later. :pSkip's one of those odd beakers who talks a ton of shit, yet I still like him.

Logical
11-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Congrats KU fans, sympathies to the MU fans.

Bill Parcells
11-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Skip's one of those odd beakers who talks a ton of shit, yet I still like him.

Skip is awkward.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Congrats KU fans, sympathies to the MU fans.Eh, it sucks... but we've lost more important games. We'll likely do it again next week.

(But, hell, you never know...)

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Skip is awkward.I kinda "get" him. He's a beaker, and I'm a MUron... but I usually understand what he says and why he says it. He's a good rival fan. You need guys like that.

luv
11-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Skip is awkward.

So are you, but we still acknowledge you, too. :p

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Skip is awesome.
Yes, yes he is.

Bill Parcells
11-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Yes, yes he is.

http://theprudentindian.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/egg-on-face1.jpg

ROFL

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 07:35 PM
http://theprudentindian.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/egg-on-face1.jpg

ROFL

Are you laughing at your own jokes Jets sympathizer?

Bill Parcells
11-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Are you laughing at your own jokes Jets sympathizer?

Yes, old timer. :evil:

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Skip's one of those odd beakers who talks a ton of shit, yet I still like him.

and who else would be "one of those"?

:hmmm:

:D

luv
11-29-2008, 07:56 PM

How YOU doin'?

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 08:06 PM

You can be one too.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Does anyone have a pic of when the KU players were going around the front seats of the crowd with MU's snare drum? I would love that to be my desktop backround

Guru
11-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Does anyone have a pic of when the KU players were going around the front seats of the crowd with MU's snare drum? I would love that to be my desktop backroundThat wasn't MU's drum. That is the trophy for the border war. KU on one side and MU on the other.

Bill Parcells
11-29-2008, 08:14 PM

http://www.rpparp.devisland.net/robert/images/120px-Dancing_Banana.gif

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f45/erincarefreetome/Moving%20icons%20and%20images/th_DancingBananaPenisSign.gif

Chiefs Pantalones
11-29-2008, 08:15 PM
That wasn't MU's drum. That is the trophy for the border war. KU on one side and MU on the other.

Are you sure? I swore I saw a drummer in the band section have a snare drum just like that

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:16 PM

:DYou've grown on me....

Like a mysterious rash.

luv
11-29-2008, 08:17 PM
You've grown on me....

Like a mysterious rash.

He obviously hasn't tried the Matthew LeBlanc eyes on you yet.

Mr. Laz
11-29-2008, 08:48 PM
You've grown on me....

Like a mysterious rash.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh96/Indylowrider/HowYouDoin1.jpg

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:50 PM
LMAO

Oh hell.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Are you sure? I swore I saw a drummer in the band section have a snare drum just like that

This shows the KU side.
http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppedphotos/2008/11/29/ku_fbc_mu_17_r400x180.jpg?28afa2c5df172fbc371aef66fc0ef2425cfc1a75
And in the front row.
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2008/11/29/ku_fbc_mu_28_r175x200.jpg?b5bb8115feea9bebdb61a6e391d0fc3b346ab708

Jayhawkerman2001
11-29-2008, 09:50 PM
what i thought was really weird was how pinkel didnt call a time out after that long completion that took them down to the 35-40 yard line. wasted a couple seconds that could have been used to run 1 more play before kicking the fieldgoal. they had 2 timeouts to use didnt they?

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Rrrrooooccckkkkk Ccccchhhhaallllllllkkkkkk, Jjjjjjjaaaayyyyyhhhhhawwwwkkkk....
KKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

RRrooocckk Ccchhaalllllkkk, Jjjaayhhhawkkk....
KKKKKkkkkkkkUUUUuuuuuuuuu.....

RRrockk Ccchhlllkkk, Jjayhawkk....
KKKkkk-UUuuuuuuu.....

RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!
RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!

ROCKCHALK JAYHAWK, KKK-UUUU!!!

Go Jayhawks!

:KU:

Ari Chi3fs
11-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Turns out, I'm most likely going to that game too.

You have to admit, it was a helluva game.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 12:32 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X9iEVUUoReE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X9iEVUUoReE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Relive the ending of the game.

Bearcat
11-30-2008, 12:37 PM

It's funny the announcer says "if you're the safety you can't let anyone behind you".... uh, that's kind of hard as a safety when you're told to sprint to the QB when the ball is snapped. :spock:

Pablo
11-30-2008, 12:43 PM
That scramble inside the pocket on 4th and 7 was just amazing...he avoided the rush forever..then moves up in the pocket and lays a teardrop over Meier's shoulder. It was awesome.

It brought back flashes of Mario's Miracle..just the desperation of that play and the money shot...it was f*cking great.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2008, 12:44 PM
what i thought was really weird was how pinkel didnt call a time out after that long completion that took them down to the 35-40 yard line. wasted a couple seconds that could have been used to run 1 more play before kicking the fieldgoal. they had 2 timeouts to use didnt they?
yup ... pinkel screwed up

those few seconds were worth way more than a timeout

they should of also tried to get into better field goal range before going deeper imo.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 12:44 PM
That scramble inside the pocket on 4th and 7 was just amazing...he avoided the rush forever..then moves up in the pocket and lays a teardrop over Meier's shoulder. It was awesome.

It brought back flashes of Mario's Miracle..just the desperation of that play and the money shot...it was f*cking great.

It should be on the list of greatest KU plays.

Brock
11-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Good thing they extended Pinkel.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Good thing they extended Pinkel.Well, the North needed a Big Game Gary to be fair. OU has Big Game Bob on lock...so now it's all evened out.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2008, 12:55 PM
that Mu cow chewing her cud, after KU scored the late touchdown, is just classic. ROFL

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 12:58 PM
that Mu cow chewing her cud, after KU scored the late touchdown, is just classic. ROFL

Check out this classic. How bout that arrowhead turf in the helmet?
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/superhawk62/Maclin.png?t=1228024907

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 12:59 PM
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2166/motivator4167448ri2.jpg

Bearcat
11-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Check out this classic. How bout that arrowhead turf in the helmet?

Hey, we finally have a response to the Reesing turf picture! Perfect! LMAO

Boon
11-30-2008, 01:03 PM

That's really good!
LMAO

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 01:04 PM

This one.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g82/sammyr2/bubblegum6.jpg?t=1228013139

luv
11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
This one.

That's a cow? And bubble gum is cud? Ya'all are weird.

Boon
11-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Those yeller blouses they're wearing are fugly.

ArrowheadHawk

I didn't say it. He did.

ArrowheadHawk
That's really good!
LMAO
I found it on phog.net.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 01:08 PM
OMG, check out this post on a tiger board.

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=6146821

Skip Towne
11-30-2008, 01:10 PM
How'd ya like that uber-spread offense Big Game Gary whipped out yesterday? Pretty slick huh?

Bearcat
11-30-2008, 01:12 PM

It looks more like she's foaming at the mouth than gum or cud, but that's just me.

luv
11-30-2008, 01:13 PM
It looks more like she's foaming at the mouth than gum or cud, but that's just me.

I saw that chick when she was on tv, she had just blown a bubble in that image.

Mr. Laz
11-30-2008, 01:14 PM
wow .... and KU's name isn't really "beaker or gheyhawk"

everyone that goes to MU doesn't live in a trailer

oh yea ... and jeremy's last name is really Maclin not MacLawn.

oooh ooo ... and powned and n00b really aren't words

so take THAT!!!

:rolleyes:

luv
11-30-2008, 01:16 PM
wow .... and KU's name isn't really "beaker or gheyhawk"

everyone that goes to MU doesn't like in a trailer

oh yea ... and jeremy's last name is really Maclin not MacLawn.

oooh ooo ... and powned and n00b really aren't words

so take THAT!!!

:rolleyes:

I thought it was pwned? :p

Mr. Laz
12-02-2008, 10:04 AM
vote for ku play

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/pontiacgcp/?cmp=ponredirect

Lzen
12-02-2008, 11:58 AM
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X9iEVUUoReE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

That.........sniffle...sniffle........was.......beautiful.

kepp
12-02-2008, 12:01 PM

You be sure to remind him next year when he's a multi-millionaire starting in the NFL, okay?

kepp
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
vote for ku play

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/pontiacgcp/?cmp=ponredirect

voted for GT :D

Lzen
12-02-2008, 12:04 PM
How'd ya like that uber-spread offense Big Game Gary whipped out yesterday? Pretty slick huh?

That looked like that A-11 offense. Somebody posted something about that a few months ago. I thought it was strange to spread linemen out like that. Is there no rule about how close offensive linemen must be to each other? Oh well, even if it was legal, it seems that MU's version is not quite ready for prime time. ROFL