PDA

View Full Version : MU Congrats KU Fans.

Pitt Gorilla
11-29-2008, 07:53 PM
I just got home from a long trip, but I got to listen to the game on the radio. It sounded like KU was better in every phase of the game, especially on defense. It sounded like our O-line decided to get it together towards the end of the third quarter, but by then, running the ball didn't help much. Our safties played horribly per usual (how many times should one let the receiver get behind you?) Seriously, if anyone else wants Justin Garrett, I would guess MU would let him transfer no questions asked.

All in all, it sounded like a lot of fun and it would have been nice to win. However, strangely, I wasn't that upset at the outcome. Don't get me wrong, it sucks, but it's good to know that our guys have things they HAVE to work on for next week. There shouldn't be ANYONE that thinks they are good for next weekend. If we play this poorly again, we'll get run out of the stadium. If we play slightly better, we'll get run out of the stadium. I haven't even checked to see who we play yet, but we'll have to do better than what we did today.

Once again, congrats to KU and I hope you all get a decent bowl. It helps everyone in the North for you all to bowl well (and bring in the extra cash). I wish I could hate you all more for this one, but Missouri simply wanted the game less.

Thank God we get to play again next week.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I was at the game. I wish it'd been different, but it wasn't. You dirty bastards earned it. I'll tip my cap to ya, and walk away..... until we meet again.

Lzen
11-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks, guys. Very classy. Good luck next week. I don't think the South champ has been decided as of yet. Depends on this game tonight (OU vs OSU).

luv
11-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks, guys. Very classy. Good luck next week. I don't think the South champ has been decided as of yet. Depends on this game tonight (OU vs OSU).

Go OSU!!!! Is there a game thread?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks man!

Beat the South's ass next week!!!

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks man!

Beat the South's ass next week!!!That's a tall hill to climb...

But you know, it'd be a step farther than we got last season. And stranger things have happened.

KCwolf
11-29-2008, 08:07 PM
:clap: One of THE best football games I've watched ...... Those last 5 minutes were EXTEMELY entertaining and BOTH teams played with alot of pride and heart. Congrats KU and I hope MU beats whoever the hell they play next week. Great game.

Sure-Oz
11-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Was at the game..

enjoyed tailgating with the gf, her family...got pretty damn tipsy...

Hated Security, they wouldn't let me bring a small duffle bag in with my gfs purse in it and a sweatshirt. I had to run back to the car and the car was locked and didn't have keys. I was pretty buzzed but, i stuffed the bag under the car, and took my gf's purse out and walked bag. A few min later im jumped by 2 douche bags, 1 in mizzou gear saying "nice purse" as he jacks me in the jaw. I am in a drunken stupor and get a jab on the right side of his face after being stunned. The 2 pussies ran off after that took my glove that i had on. Wouldn't let them try to rob me in brawd daylight, and to add insult to injury (a sore jaw now) we lost because of our dipshits on D and KU earned it.

Congrats to the fans and i congratulated some fans after a few cuss words towards them, but they were friendly.

All in all a pretty fun day, just shitty that had to be jumped by "fans" in the parking lot, and now im 0-9 in arrowhead, your welcome KU fans ;)

btw-pretty cold out and the snow was pretty cool! The 2nd half was a great half of offensive football

luv
11-29-2008, 08:08 PM
:clap: One of THE best football games I've watched ...... Those last 5 minutes were EXTEMELY entertaining and BOTH teams played with alot of pride and heart. Congrats KU and I hope MU beats whoever the hell they play next week. Great game.

I think my new neighbors know I'm a MU fan now....lol.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Hated Security, they wouldn't let me bring a small duffle bag in with my gfs purse in it and a sweatshirt. I had to run back to the car and the car was locked and didn't have keys. I was pretty buzzed but, i stuffed the bag under the car, and took my gf's purse out and walked bag. A few min later im jumped by 2 douche bags, 1 in mizzou gear saying "nice purse" as he jacks me in the jaw. I am in a drunken stupor and get a jab on the right side of his face after being stunned. The 2 pussies ran off after that took my glove that i had on. Wouldn't let them try to rob me in brawd daylight, and to add insult to injury (a sore jaw now) we lost because of our dipshits on D and KU earned it.
WTF, man... that's terrible. As a fellow Mizzou fan, I'm sorry.

Everyone I came in contact with, Mizzou or Beaker, was cool as hell. (Maybe a bit mouthy, but that's as far as it got.)

Guru
11-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Go OSU!!!! Is there a game thread?OSU win means you would get Tech next week.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:17 PM
OSU win means you would get Tech next week.Considering our options, I'd take that.

Pitt Gorilla
11-29-2008, 08:17 PM
OSU win means you would get Tech next week.That would be awesome.

Sure-Oz
11-29-2008, 08:19 PM
WTF, man... that's terrible. As a fellow Mizzou fan, I'm sorry.

Everyone I came in contact with, Mizzou or Beaker, was cool as hell. (Maybe a bit mouthy, but that's as far as it got.)

Yeah it sucks pretty much...but every fan MU/KU i talked to at the game was great, just an unfortunate thing but im fine, i just was in shock after it happend and got back in the stadium. No way in hell would i let some dipshits get ahold of my gf's money, credit cards etc. I was pretty damn buzzed when it happend, im just glad i got a clean shot and the other guy didnt try anything and ran.

My gf's dad and their family felt bad it happend and were glad that i was able to fight the guy off. I think the 2 guys were wasted out of their minds too, who knows what they were trying to do, but whatever...

I did get a nice dinner with my gf and her dad tonight at Piropos, had a 14 oz steak, potatos, scallops and broccolini, so i guess it was worth it ;)

luv
11-29-2008, 08:23 PM
OSU win means you would get Tech next week.

Did Texas lose? I hadn't even checked.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Did Texas lose? I hadn't even checked.UT stomped aTm.

luv
11-29-2008, 08:31 PM
UT stomped aTm.

Then wouldn't we play Texas if OU were to lose? Or is my understanding off?

Bearcat
11-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Congrats KU Fans

Thanks! :toast: I didn't think I'd get to watch it, but had time to catch it before coming back to Detroit (not sure why it was on FSN Southwest (not sure why Shreveport, LA has FSN Southwest)). Great, great game, and along with everyone else that's not worried about giving up a home game, I wish it was at Arrowhead every year.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks! :toast: I didn't think I'd get to watch it, but had time to catch it before coming back to Detroit (not sure why it was on FSN Southwest (not sure why Shreveport, LA has FSN Southwest)). Great, great game, and along with everyone else that's not worried about giving up a home game, I wish it was at Arrowhead every year.Well, we've got 4 more... and I plan to be at all of them.

Bearcat
11-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Then wouldn't we play Texas if OU were to lose? Or is my understanding off?

If OU wins, there's a 3 way tie in the South, and since everyone beat each other up, the tie breaker would be the highest BCS ranking. If OU loses, OU is out of it and the tiebreaker between Texas and Tech is head-to-head, and Tech beat Texas.

luv
11-29-2008, 08:37 PM
If OU wins, there's a 3 way tie in the South, and since everyone beat each other up, the tie breaker would be the highest BCS ranking. If OU loses, OU is out of it and the tiebreaker between Texas and Tech is head-to-head, and Tech beat Texas.

So, if OU wins, then it's still anybody's game.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 08:52 PM

No, if OU wins they will probably go to play Missouri. Depending on the dumfuck BCS rankings.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 08:58 PM
No, if OU wins they will probably go to play Missouri. Depending on the dum**** BCS rankings.

That is my understanding.

KChiefs1
11-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Eventhough my team lost...that was one great game.

Good Luck to KU in whatever bowl game they get invited to.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
That is my understanding.

Weird deal. If Tech had lost today it would then be just a two way tie and Texas would go due to head to head win over Oklahoma.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Eventhough my team lost...that was one great game.

Good Luck to KU in whatever bowl game they get invited to.

I'm glad we got the win. We may have gotten left out of the bowl picture at 6-6. We should get in now.

luv
11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Weird deal. If Tech had lost today it would then be just a two way tie and Texas would go due to head to head win over Oklahoma.

I still think Texas should get it. Oh well.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
We need a playoff for the championship? Or maybe do away with the divisions?

Bearcat
11-29-2008, 09:04 PM

If OU wins, it's between Texas and OU, because they are 2 and 3 respectively in the BCS, and Tech is 7. It's my understanding that the computers would move OU ahead of Texas because of the strength of the OSU win versus Texas' win against A&M... and OU is already ahead of Texas in both human polls, so they would pull ahead of Texas overall and play Mizzou.

The real fun comes, if say Mizzou beats OU, Texas might end up in the NC game not having won their own division. And Mizzou would take one of the B12 spots in the BCS, so OU would be left with the Cotton.

KChiefs1
11-29-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm glad we got the win. We may have gotten left out of the bowl picture at 6-6. We should get in now.

I'd like to see all the Big 12 teams win their bowl games to shove it up the SEC's ass about how great they are....I'm so sick of hearing their crap.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:06 PM
If OU wins, it's between Texas and OU, because they are 2 and 3 respectively in the BCS, and Tech is 7. It's my understanding that the computers would move OU ahead of Texas because of the strength of the OSU win versus Texas' win against A&M... and OU is already ahead of Texas in both human polls, so they would pull ahead of Texas overall and play Mizzou.

The real fun comes, if say Mizzou beats OU, Texas might end up in the NC game not having won their own division. And Mizzou would take one of the B12 spots in the BCS, so OU would be left with the Cotton.

I would love to see that. Fuck OU.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I would love to see that. Fuck OU.

Then we would get to hear MU gloat. Fuck that.

luv
11-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Then we would get to hear MU gloat. Fuck that.

Oh please. KU has been shovng the Orange Bowl in our faces all year, you'll be shoving the win today in our faces for the next year if we lose next week.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Yea...kind of what I meant when I said that no North team is head and shoulder better than the others in terms of talent.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Yea...kind of what I meant when I said that no North team is head and shoulder better than the others in terms of talent.
And KState is definitely on the bottom of that ladder.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:27 PM
And KState is definitely on the bottom of that ladder.

This coming from someone on the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder, really doesn't bother me that much.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:31 PM
This coming from someone on the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder, really doesn't bother me that much.

Yet you just waded out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:32 PM

Cheer up sonny you have Snyder back.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Yet you just waded out of the shallow end of the gene pool.

You must be an "ArrowheadHawk" fan. Please continue to fluff him while I continue to mock both of you.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:34 PM
You must be an "ArrowheadHawk" fan. Please continue to fluff him while I continue to mock both of you.

Are you in a bad mood I was talking a little smack on your team no need to make this a personal attack.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Are you in a bad mood I was talking a little smack on your team no need to make this a personal attack.
Tell me, has your career as a short order cook panned out enough in Western Kansas where you can scrap up enough change to move to glorious Topeka?

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Tell me, has your career as a short order cook panned out enough in Western Kansas where you can scrap up enough change to move to glorious Topeka?
I don't know where you got the idea that I was a short order cook. I am a PC Technician. And I am waiting for my house to sell so that my wife can attend Washburn Law.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't know where you got the idea that I was a short order cook. I am a PC Technician. And I am waiting for my house to sell so that my wife can attend Washburn Law.

ROFL

Good luck with that. Please refrain from further breeding as well.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:50 PM
ROFL

Good luck with that. Please refrain from further breeding as well.

Why?

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 09:51 PM

That is nice of you dude! Rock on!

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Why?

I bet I can get you a job on the "Geek Squad", bro.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:57 PM
I bet I can get you a job on the "Geek Squad", bro.

Thanks bro. I'm a little more skilled than that.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro. I'm a little more skilled than that.

Lies. DeVry or ITT-Tech?

joesomebody
11-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Yup, just want to add my congrats. Was an amazing game, the ending is all that sucked ;)

Good luck in your bowl game.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Lies. DeVry or ITT-Tech?

More like 5 years of experience as a PC/Network/Printer Technician. I do it all from fixing spyware to setting up a Domain.

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Pretty classy, surprisingly...

:toast:

StcChief
11-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Congrats... now fire the D coach for MU. no centerfielder with 30 seconds to play.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Pretty classy, surprisingly...

:toast:Really? I find it surprising that you feel that way.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2008, 10:05 PM
More like 5 years of experience as a PC/Network/Printer Technician. I do it all from fixing spyware to setting up a Domain.

Oh man. Better watch out for this up and comer.

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Really? I find it surprising that you feel that way.

You, I could see; PG tends to be...passive-aggressive, reluctant-kudos when it comes to KU....to say the least.....

JMHO

:shrug:

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Oh man. Better watch out for this up and comer.

Why are you being an asshat?

luv
11-29-2008, 10:27 PM

Because you keep letting him by responding.

|Zach|
11-29-2008, 10:34 PM
There were a lot of warriors on that field for both teams. Great game, KU earned it.

I appreciate all his hard work but I am looking forward to the post Daniel chapter of Mizzou's football program. I think he was reading a little bit too much of his headlines and often didn't come through when he could of.

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 10:36 PM
There were a lot of warriors on that field for both teams. Great game, KU earned it.

I appreciate all his hard work but I am looking forward to the post Daniel chapter of Mizzou's football program. I think he was reading a little bit too much of his headlines and often didn't come through when he could of.Agreed.

But I do appreciate what he's done for us. The guy's been a hell of QB.

|Zach|
11-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Also, I blame this loss on DCS is constant douchebaggery tipped the karma scales against the program I love big time.

|Zach|
11-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Agreed.

But I do appreciate what he's done for us. The guy's been a hell of QB.

Yea, I don't wanna see that as a slap in the face. Love what you have done but I am really encouraged by the future of this team.

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Also, I blame this loss on DCS is constant douchebaggery tipped the karma scales against the program I love big time.

Heh. LMAO

KcMizzou
11-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Yea, I don't wanna see that as a slap in the face. Love what you have done but I am really encouraged by the future of this team.Yep, the program's in great shape. The future is bright.

Mizzou might take a step back next season, but overall... things are looking great.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Oh man. Better watch out for this up and comer.I'm sure you're a real f*cking success in life.

Quit being a douche.

petegz28
11-30-2008, 06:37 AM
KU didn't make as many mistakes as MU. They earned the win, MU choked, again.

Mizzou_8541
11-30-2008, 06:50 AM
Great ballgame, KU. I didn't want to come online last night I was so pissed. But I went to a great game at Arrowhead, in the snow and bad weather, and watched to good teams play their hearts out. KU was just better than us in all three phases. Great job and good luck in your bowl.

Skip Towne
11-30-2008, 07:15 AM

Big talk from a punk ass bitch who couldn't make it out of high school.

RNR
11-30-2008, 07:37 AM

ROFL that game will be over early and it will be ugly.

HC_Chief
11-30-2008, 09:04 AM
rep

Once again, the KU/MU game was the year's best at Arrowhead.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 09:06 AM

By the way, Saul is pretty tolorable when you have him on ignore...

The dude is a major tool with a self confidence problem...

luv
11-30-2008, 09:28 AM

Holy shit! We agree on something!

KCinNY
11-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Tip the hat to the Planet's KU fans.

Mangino had his team much more prepared to play and they fully deserved to win. Reesing and Meier were terriffic.

Good luck in your bowl game this year!

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Holy shit! We agree on something!

:cuss:

Lets not let that happen again! OKAY?

RNR
11-30-2008, 09:36 AM

ROFL

Bearcat
11-30-2008, 09:36 AM

Yeah, between his incredibly witty remarks during Jayhawk BB games, and when I saw him mocking the mod of a streaming video/chat of the Nebraska/Kansas game, I'd say that's right on the mark. It's one thing to talk smack, but it seems like it's a full time job....

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah, between his incredibly witty remarks during Jayhawk BB games, and when I saw him mocking the mod of a streaming video/chat of the Nebraska/Kansas game, I'd say that's right on the mark. It's one thing to talk smack, but it seems like it's a full time job....

Well there is a point where good smack just becomes wrong... Yes we can trash on each other on our opinions of the Chiefs, call each other names, kill ourselves, etc... But we would still buy our biggest rivals here a beer and laugh it off/up.

But when you start attacking peoples families, careers or just them personally, then you become a major toolshed... That is pretty uncalled for by all of us..

Pablo
11-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Well there is a point where good smack just becomes wrong... Yes we can trash on each other on our opinions of the Chiefs, call each other names, kill ourselves, etc... But we would still buy our biggest rivals here a beer and laugh it off/up.

But when you start attacking peoples families, careers or just them personally, then you become a major toolshed... That is pretty uncalled for by all of us..I'm sort of curious what amazingly bad-ass career he has to be honest...

And I'm sure he's really tough, tall, and handsome; and has a huge package and all of that good stuff too. And he's banging a model, and he probably lives somewhere really kick-ass that isn't Topeka. You rock saul!!

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm sort of curious what amazingly bad-ass career he has to be honest...

And I'm sure he's really tough, tall, and handsome; and has a huge package and all of that good stuff too. And he's banging a model, and he probably lives somewhere really kick-ass that isn't Topeka. You rock saul!!

If he did, he wouldnt have to be such a tool to everybody...

|Zach|
11-30-2008, 09:58 AM

Saul has been to multiple CP events and actually met people that are on here.

Have you?

Skip Towne
11-30-2008, 10:02 AM

Have you?

I heard he has a helluva arm.

Saulbadguy
11-30-2008, 10:02 AM

Man, you've humbled me. I mean, we can't all be cool enough to display our video game accomplishments with every post.

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:03 AM

Have you?

I have met several people here in person. What does that have to do with the guy being a jerk? He has been rude to me and I have never done anything to him.

Saulbadguy
I heard he has a helluva arm.

Heh.

Pablo

Have you?No, but I don't go out of my way to call people short order cooks and make fun of where they live either...

Sorry Zach, I'll come hang out with ya sometime, we can be best friends.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Man, you've humbled me. I mean, we can't all be cool enough to display our video game accomplishments with every post.And we can't all be cool enough to display anime in our avatars either...

Saulbadguy
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
And we can't all be cool enough to display anime in our avatars either...
You are mistaken, it is not anime.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:07 AM
You are mistaken, it is not anime.Fair enough.

It appears to be some sort of japanimation, maybe not anime; but equally as cool as my 360 gamercard.

And I'll have a sweet little scoreboard sig once someone finds one anyhow.

Frazod
11-30-2008, 10:11 AM

Funny, I'm supposedly so hated around here, yet nobody puts me on ignore.

I need to work on my people skills. :(

|Zach|
11-30-2008, 10:13 AM
No, but I don't go out of my way to call people short order cooks and make fun of where they live either...

Sorry Zach, I'll come hang out with ya sometime, we can be best friends.

Thats all fine, I just figured you could save the hiding behind a keyboard schtick for someone who has actually done that and I thought it would be better served coming from someone who hasn't.

Pablo

I need to work on my people skills. :(No, you're tolerable when it's the offseason..or when KU beats MU. Which should be for the next 12 months or so.

Saulbadguy

You've got to attack people at the core, and find truths that hurt. That is how to make people really hate you.

I'm only an ass to people I like - i'm a rotten bastard to the few that I really dislike.

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:14 AM

You are long over due for a good long winded rant.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Thats all fine, I just figured you could save the hiding behind a keyboard schtick for someone who has actually done that and I thought it would be better served coming from someone who hasn't.I've been here a whole year, I'm not running away anytime soon.

I'm sure at some point in time, when the Chiefs are worth driving an hour to watch and/or I get tickets to the KU/MU game, I will in fact meet some of you all. And we can drink copious amounts of alcohol, and trash talk. And you will all be in awe of my sexy, manliness.

Skip Towne
11-30-2008, 10:17 AM
You've got to attack people at the core, and find truths that hurt. That is how to make people really hate you.

I'm only an ass to people I like - i'm a rotten bastard to the few that I really dislike.

I kinda liked you when you were fucking with Luv. Then you quit so I hate you again.

Saulbadguy
11-30-2008, 10:17 AM
I kinda liked you when you were ****ing with Luv. Then you quit so I hate you again.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=197562

Frazod
11-30-2008, 10:18 AM
You are long over due for a good long winded rant.

You'll have to find an old one for now. My cruddy teams have sapped my spirit. :D

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I've been here a whole year, I'm not running away anytime soon.

I'm sure at some point in time, when the Chiefs are worth driving an hour to watch and/or I get tickets to the KU/MU game, I will in fact meet some of you all. And we can drink copious amounts of alcohol, and trash talk. And you will all be in awe of my sexy, manliness.

Uh....that was a little Midnight like :spock: :)

Saulbadguy
11-30-2008, 10:19 AM
I've been here a whole year, I'm not running away anytime soon.

On the contrary, I have more fun discussing this team when they are god awful. When they are good, it is too hard to pin blame on one facet of the organization and discussion is just bad.

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:20 AM
You'll have to find an old one for now. My cruddy teams have sapped my spirit. :D

I hear ya I have a hard time giving a shit anymore.

Frazod
11-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I hear ya I have a hard time giving a shit anymore.

Seriously. Chiefs/Raiders game today, I don't even know if I'll watch it. I've had enough bad football for one weekend.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Uh....that was a little Midnight like :spock: :)Okay..swap sexy manliness with hideous, hobbit-like features if you like.

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Seriously. Chiefs/Raiders game today, I don't even know if I'll watch it. I've had enough bad football for one weekend.

Oh I will watch it! If they play well I will pretend for a moment that they are what they once were, if not I will snap back to realilty. One way or the other it will have little impact on the rest of my day.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:28 AM
On the contrary, I have more fun discussing this team when they are god awful. When they are good, it is too hard to pin blame on one facet of the organization and discussion is just bad.Yeah, I don't really complain much. I don't talk football with my friends because all they do is complain about everything. Tell me how bad Dorsey sucks, how they wish we had Vermeil back, etc. They're like clones of chiefsfan1963 and KCJohnny.

They aren't good football fans. Yesterday, my friend Dave insisted the refs screwed Mizzou out of the game...so I just get on here.

But at least when the Chiefs were good you were getting drunk and having a good time. Now, you just get drunk to make up for the fact that they are terrible, and after getting tanked in the parking lot, I run out of money for $7 beers and get a mild headache and want to go to sleep by the 3rd quarter because they're unbearable to watch. I went to like 4 games last year, they won 1.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh I will watch it! If they play well I will pretend for a moment that they are what they once were, if not I will snap back to realilty. One way or the other it will have little impact on the rest of my day.I will watch it to see Bustmarcus get picked off a few times...that ought to be nice at least.

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Okay..swap sexy manliness with hideous, hobbit-like features if you like.

We are all 6' 5" and handsome on the internet :) sadly there are people here who have seen me :shake:

RNR
11-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I will watch it to see Bustmarcus get picked off a few times...that ought to be nice at least.

He does not throw many picks, in fact he does not throw much at all. A 60 million dollar hand off machine if you will.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:35 AM
He does not throw many picks, in fact he does not throw much at all. A 60 million dollar hand off machine if you will.Wow..that's sort of sad.

Couldn't have happened to a better franchise!

However, I will be activating McFadden from my bench on my fantasy team this week. He ought to do a number on our hellcious run defense.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Wow..that's sort of sad.

Couldn't have happened to a better franchise!

However, I will be activating McFadden from my bench on my fantasy team this week. He ought to do a number on our hellcious run defense.

Watch, they will step up this week just to mess up your fantasy team.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Watch, they will step up this week just to mess up your fantasy team.I already messed up my fantasy team, I apparently had Kevin Jones from Detroit in my second RB slot...and since those c*cksuckers get to play every T-Day, he already got me 2 points. I guess I didn't think about that this week.

Woo-f*cking-hoo!

That just pisses me off even more about their games on that day. Dallas and Detroit. I mean, at least Dallas usually puts a football team on the field, Detroit is a trashbag full of puke in a shit-lined gutter. F*ck.

I'm not pulling LT for McFadden either, but for god's sake...Detroit is just trash.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Fair enough.

It appears to be some sort of japanimation, maybe not anime; but equally as cool as my 360 gamercard.

And I'll have a sweet little scoreboard sig once someone finds one anyhow.

Here are a couple.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/3070205262_eace5df44e_o.jpg
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2008/11/29/ku_fbc_mu_19_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067