PDA

View Full Version : KU eazyb81 where are you?

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:21 PM
How you like them apples?
http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2008/11/29/ku_fbc_mu_17_t640.jpg?a6ea3ebd4438a44b86d2e9c39ecf7613005fe067

After all this trashtalk where ya at?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant gayhawks.
Not so gay huh?

Don't worry, you play Missouri tomorrow in the only sport that counts.

I'm sure you guys will do great! :thumb:
We did awesome.
Are you a dumbf#ck? Nobody cares about basketball outside of ku fans, unc fans, and a few others. Compare the budgets of D1 football and D1 bball.

Tomorrow is going to be great!
It definitely is great.
Yes, the "plenty" of people I just mentioned. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Football > basketball. MU football >>> ku football.
Not Football = Basketball and MU football <<< ku football.
No it didn't. You said Mizzou was mediocre (which by itself is a silly statement since we're currently a top 12 team nationally), and I said you'll see how mediocre we are tomorrow.

It certainly isn't special to beat any 6-6 team, it's expected.
Try 7-5 team. Not in the top 12 anymore.
:spock:

KU = SHITTY FOOTBALL PROGRAM

Seriously, you look silly fighting this battle. The best strategy is just to go back to acting like basketball is awesome and you don't care about football.
Football is awesome.
Corso and Herbstreit: Mizzou wins big today.
Where are ya at today.

Come and eat your crow.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I guess he's not around.

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 09:36 PM
:shrug:

DaKCMan AP
11-29-2008, 09:38 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/65df7bcd-9ebf-4e84-b7b3-122aee868388.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
So DackMan is that what you look like when you pull someones head out of their ass?

Tribal Warfare
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/65df7bcd-9ebf-4e84-b7b3-122aee868388.jpg

That's pretty hardcore

DaKCMan AP
11-29-2008, 09:40 PM
So DackMan is that what you look like when you pull someones head out of their ass?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure eazyb81 not being around can be blamed upon Reerun_KC.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:41 PM
He has been consistently obnoxious over the past two years. Worse even than Frazod. Frazod had the good sense to tone it down. This clown did not.

Jayhawkerman2001
11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
im guessing that he's really young, because he seems really freaking ignorant

DaKCMan AP
11-29-2008, 09:44 PM

Ignorance is not age-dependent.

ArrowheadHawk
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Ignorance is not age-dependent.

Very true.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM

I thought he was in grad school. But yes, he is ignorant.

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure eazyb81 not being around can be blamed upon Reerun_KC.

I love you man!
Yes you can have my Bud Light....

http://www.benekeith.com/upload/web_brand_item/image/16/BudLt.jpg

Jayhawkerman2001
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
well true, ignorance isn't age dependent, but it sure as hell doesn't help lol

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:48 PM

That would be the first thing Reerun ever did right.

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:50 PM

What did Reerun do to that pussy?

Reerun_KC
11-29-2008, 09:52 PM
What did Reerun do to that pussy?

the blaming game is just a little inside joke between Dackman and myself...

Skip Towne
11-29-2008, 09:55 PM

the blaming game is just a little inside joke between Dackman and myself...

Damn. I was hoping to learn some dirty tricks.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 08:39 AM
Bump.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 08:40 AM
I bet it is a week or so before he shows back up, and IF he does, he will avoid all of this as best as he can...

RNR
11-30-2008, 09:13 AM
I bet it is a week or so before he shows back up, and IF he does, he will avoid all of this as best as he can...

I have nothing for or against this guy. That said I have never understood talking trash and not showing up. IMO it all should be in fun as nobody plays for the teams and has no effect on the outcome. I dont get the whole personal thing.

milkman
11-30-2008, 09:28 AM
As an outside observer who has no dog in the fight (KU or MU), I'd have to say that in this particular case, easyb81 disproves the old adage that ignorance is bliss.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 09:37 AM
I have nothing for or against this guy. That said I have never understood talking trash and not showing up. IMO it all should be in fun as nobody plays for the teams and has no effect on the outcome. I dont get the whole personal thing.It's okay...he's really thought Mizzou was some powerhouse with some sort of tradition, and they'd walk all over KU because they are >>>>> that much better, apparently.

But yesterday just proved that with Big Game Pinkel at the helm, Mizzou is the same ol' shortcomers we've all come to know and love. They'll have their shot at a South team next week, and they'll get trounced. Then they'll play in some nobody bowl, and he'll be able to harp about their consecutive bowl appearances...in nobody bowls. Yeah yeah...the Cotton Bowl is important..sure. It's all good.

And now, it's on to that shitty sport that nobody cares about, for the next 4 months. And onto that shitty tournament in March that nobody cares about either, when MU can't even get a NIT bid.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 11:38 AM
I'm really not surprised that he hasn't shown up. I won't be surprised when he says he was busy and it had nothing to do with the game yesterday. I've gone a round with him and he gets pretty fired up. You should see some of the shit he's said to me in rep comments. It's obvious he takes this board pretty personal.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm really not surprised that he hasn't shown up. I won't be surprised when he says he was busy and it had nothing to do with the game yesterday. I've gone a round with him and he gets pretty fired up. You should see some of the shit he's said to me in rep comments. It's obvious he takes this board pretty personal.

To be fair to the dude, when we went around it was over the bailout. That should've been enough to fire up any American, regardless of what side of the fence you were on.

Pablo
11-30-2008, 11:42 AM
To be fair to the dude, when we went around it was over the bailout. That should've been enough to fire up any American, regardless of what side of the fence you were on.Yeah, but I really don't dish out many neg rep comments over any arguments.

I think I've probably only given 3 neg reps my entire time here..and they were all to DCS.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah, but I really don't dish out many neg rep comments over any arguments.

I think I've probably only given 3 neg reps my entire time here..and they were all to DCS.

I started it with him. I decided to berate him privately over something rather than publicly. It was opinion based though, I didn't lamblast the guy on a personal level like he did with me. Although, I've put myself out there way more than most people have on this board so I have come to expect it when opinions differ.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Eh, he's a douche. I won't miss him if he doesn't come back.

eazyb81
11-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! It looks like I get under the skin of some people here, especially Arrowhead Hawk.

What can I say, ku played great and exploited Mizzou's weaknesses. I never thought we were unbeatable, but I certainly thought we'd beat kansas - I was wrong. I way underestimated the rivalry aspect, and I really thought Pinkel had moved past getting owned by the fat man. But to be fair, no ku fan on here gave the beaks a chance in hell to win the game. I asked the question numerous times and no one manned up to take ku, so you can't crow too much - everyone was wrong.

That said, again, I was waaaaaay wrong. This Mizzou team hasn't beaten a good team all year, and will get absolutely raped by OU next week.

Congats on the win, ku has a good team and should definitely be considered the North favorite next year.

eazyb81
11-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Eh, he's a douche. I won't miss him if he doesn't come back.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever directly talked to you on here. Your vagina must be sore because you live in a shithole of a state, and cheer for a team that's best days are far behind it - a team that actually got curbstomped by this Missouri team the past two years.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! It looks like I get under the skin of some people here, especially Arrowhead Hawk.

What can I say, ku played great and exploited Mizzou's weaknesses. I never thought we were unbeatable, but I certainly thought we'd beat kansas - I was wrong. I way underestimated the rivalry aspect, and I really thought Pinkel had moved past getting owned by the fat man. But to be fair, no ku fan on here gave the beaks a chance in hell to win the game. I asked the question numerous times and no one manned up to take ku, so you can't crow too much - everyone was wrong.

That said, again, I was waaaaaay wrong. This Mizzou team hasn't beaten a good team all year, and will get absolutely raped by OU next week.

Congats on the win, ku has a good team and should definitely be considered the North favorite next year.
Props for manning up.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Bump. Just in case you missed it.

RNR
11-30-2008, 06:05 PM

Not a KU fan but that is a stand up post

ROYC75
11-30-2008, 07:14 PM

Props on the crow ....... KU has had a tough year this year in football, a lot of injuries and our bench this year wasn't as good as last year to pick up the change.

Next year will be tough, we lose all 3 starting LB's and some other key positions, a total of 10 starters. The North will be better, Nebraska will have something to say about the North title.