PDA

View Full Version : Football Don't be shocked if the Chiefs rock the Raiders today

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:39 PM
They are due to come out and play very well. Dwainbow needs to come out and atone for all the drops, Thigpen will be playing with some fire, and Dorsey is due for a big game. I expect he'll get a sack on Jafatass, maybe 2. He's been improving the last few weeks.

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised if the KCupcakes handed the Raiders an ass beating this week. Oakland is coming off of a pretty big win themselves, and I think they come in too confident. Hard for a 3 win team, but it does belong to Al Davis so this is the spot.

What do you think?

Edit: 3 wins. Thanks Orange.

JuicesFlowing
11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I hope you're right, and I hope LJ runs for about 170.

ArrowheadHawk
That would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

DeezNutz
I think the Chiefs cannot win a road game.

Mr. Flopnuts
I'm glad to see some people who actually want us to win responded. I was beginning to think I was alone.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm glad to see some people who actually want us to win responded. I was beginning to think I was alone.
Stay strong. You are not alone. I think playing for draft position is retarded. See the Lions.

Sure-Oz
11-30-2008, 01:42 PM
I hope we lose 30-27 or something..

I expect Mcfadden to break multiple runs

I doubt they plan for position, but from a fans point of view i want to play well enough adn lose

KCUnited
11-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Its not going to matter what Thigpen, Bowe, and Tony do it Oakland has TD drives consisting of nothing but run plays like they did last game.

StcChief
11-30-2008, 01:43 PM
It's the Faiders.... any W is good. :D

TRR
11-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I think it all depends on KC's ability to stop the run. I still have nightmares of KC making McFadden and Fargas look like All-Pro's in Arrowhead earlier this season.

DeezNutz

Define "win." Losing enough to clean house at Arrowhead sounds like a "win" to me. And a more important one at that.

Mr. Flopnuts
Its not going to matter what Thigpen, Bowe, and Tony do it Oakland has TD drives consisting of nothing but run plays like they did last game.

You're right, but I think the D will play better today. We're a lot farther into the season and their development.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Define "win." Losing enough to clean house at Arrowhead sounds like a "win" to me. And a more important one at that.

Yeah, I think it's inevitable at this point. I don't think Herm is going anywhere until his and Carl's contract expire, and it is what it is. I want to see these young players show some improvement and learn how to win. I think that's the most important "win" of all.

DeezNutz
11-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I think it's inevitable at this point. I don't think Herm is going anywhere until his and Carl's contract expire, and it is what it is. I want to see these young players show some improvement and learn how to win. I think that's the most important "win" of all.

I know, I know, but I don't think I can take another year of Herm. 1-19? Come on, no way he comes back, right? We're talking historically bad.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:47 PM

Basically what I'm saying is, Herm and Carl are done but not until next year. Anything short of them winning 10 games next year is going to spell new leadership, so at this point, I want to see player progression more than anything.

Guru
11-30-2008, 01:48 PM
this thread is hilarious.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Stay strong. You are not alone. I think playing for draft position is retarded. See the Lions.

True, because with these ass clowns in charge, they have a 99% chance of screwing up the draft regardless...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I know, I know, but I don't think I can take another year of Herm. 1-19? Come on, no way he comes back, right? We're talking historically bad.

I don't think so. I am right there with you and everyone else that he and Carl both need to go. I really don't think Clark will do it though. I think he's going to give them 1 more year regardless of what happens for the rest of the season. And if he's going to fire them, he has ample ammunition. At this point, it's time to start playing for next season.

DeezNutz
11-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Basically what I'm saying is, Herm and Carl are done but not until next year. Anything short of them winning 10 games next year is going to spell new leadership, so at this point, I want to see player progression more than anything.

I don't agree about Carl. I think he's out, no matter what, if for nothing else than the fact that he's casting a negative shadow over everything, especially ticket sales.

Herm, on the other hand, will probably return, unfortunately. The pictures he has on Clark must be quite unfortunate.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:50 PM
this thread is hilarious.

Why?

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Don't be shocked if I get laid today.

chiefs1111
11-30-2008, 01:53 PM
as long as we can stop the run I think we should be able to win... I really don't want to get swept by the Raiders,that would be awful...

ArrowheadHawk

You'de have to get off the computer to do that.

Skip Towne

I'd be more than shocked if you did it without Craigslist.

KChiefsQT
11-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Don't be shocked if I get laid today.:spock:

Guru
11-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Why?I'm laughing at the prospect of the subject line.

Delano

OH YEAH! DO IT MAN DO IT!

Crush some mother fuckin vaginal cavities.

Count Alex's Losses
:spock:

Intrigued?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm laughing at the prospect of the subject line.

I really can see it happening. I don't know, the exact opposite could happen too.

Delano
as long as we can stop the run I think we should be able to win... I really don't want to get swept by the Raiders,that would be awful...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Flopnuts

I think he's saying the chances are equal.

orange
11-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Oakland is coming off of a pretty big win themselves, and I think they come in too confident. Hard for a 2 win team, but it does belong to Al Davis so this is the spot.

What do you think?

Unfortunately, Oakland is a 3 win team, so the Chiefs are sunk.

blueballs
11-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Boone - Hali - Tyler - QUESTIONABLE
Dorsey needs to do better than have a good game
Bradley questionable on O

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2008, 01:58 PM
OH YEAH! DO IT MAN DO IT!

Crush some mother fuckin vaginal cavities.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3246/avatar1499ao8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Mr. Laz
11-30-2008, 01:58 PM
deja vu

i coulda sworn we had this thread before

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately, Oakland is a 3 win team, so the Chiefs are sunk.

Oops.

FringeNC
11-30-2008, 02:00 PM
I hope we lose 45-42, and the offense and Thigpen continue to develop, and that Gun somehow manages to fuck up his lifetime appointment with continued over the top incompetence.

Guru
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I really can see it happening. I don't know, the exact opposite could happen too.Thats what I expect.

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I hope we lose 45-42, and the offense and Thigpen continue to develop, and that Gun somehow manages to fuck up his lifetime appointment with continued over the top incompetence.

What would be perfect is if we lost by more than 15 points. (23-8 to the Raiders in Sept.)

That would be UNDENIABLE proof that we aren't improving.

Rausch
11-30-2008, 02:02 PM

Don't do it QT, he kisses and tells...

FringeNC
11-30-2008, 02:05 PM
What would be perfect is if we lost by more than 15 points. (23-8 to the Raiders in Sept.)

That would be UNDENIABLE proof that we aren't improving.

I wouldn't mind that, either. But I'd like to see Thigpen play well -- having a young up and comer QB at least gives a tiny bit of hope for the future.

Rausch
11-30-2008, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't mind that, either. But I'd like to see Thigpen play well -- having a young up and comer QB at least gives a tiny bit of hope for the future.

MOST UNLIKELY: The Raiders being able to score 18 pts or the Chiefs being able to hold someone to 18 pts?...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2008, 02:08 PM
They are due to come out and play very well. Dwainbow needs to come out and atone for all the drops, Thigpen will be playing with some fire, and Dorsey is due for a big game. I expect he'll get a sack on Jafatass, maybe 2. He's been improving the last few weeks.

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised if the KCupcakes handed the Raiders an ass beating this week. Oakland is coming off of a pretty big win themselves, and I think they come in too confident. Hard for a 3 win team, but it does belong to Al Davis so this is the spot.

What do you think?

Edit: 3 wins. Thanks Orange.

We need the draft picks more than we need the win today. The picks will help out the next coaching staff that takes over.

KCUnited
McFadden lines up as the pinky in the shocker formation today. Our D is that easy.

FringeNC
MOST UNLIKELY: The Raiders being able to score 18 pts or the Chiefs being able to hold someone to 18 pts?...

What's going to stop the Raiders from running for 400 yards today?

Rausch
11-30-2008, 02:10 PM

Hali's injured, so we've got that going for us.

And with Croyle playing MUCH better we might be able to hold the ball for a few drives and keep Muh'fadden on the bench.

Edit: THIGPEN playing much better...

Delano
11-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Hali's injured, so we've got that going for us.

And with Croyle playing MUCH better we might be able to hold the ball for a few drives and keep Muh'fadden on the bench.

Rausch
11-30-2008, 02:11 PM
We need the draft picks more than we need the win today. The picks will help out the next coaching staff that takes over.

That won't be for 2 years.

They've stated the plan is for 2010. I don't see Herm leaving a day before...

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 02:13 PM

We wont win 5 or 6 games next year.....

Chiefs Pantalones
11-30-2008, 02:14 PM

In today's NFL no owner or GM would keep a coach that went 1-15 that season. The only exception is the Chiefs. So I see your point.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 02:15 PM
In today's NFL no owner or GM would keep a coach that went 1-15 that season. The only exception is the Chiefs. So I see your point.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.

and 5-27 over the last 2 years = job security in KC....

Currently Herm is 14 and 29 at KC and has some fans ball washing him daily for his rebuilds....

Rausch
11-30-2008, 02:17 PM
We wont win 5 or 6 games next year.....

The fans don't own the team, Clark does. Clark signed on for this 2010 plan.

If the plan isn't to win until 2010 how would Herm fail before then? He's not expected to compete...

Reerun_KC
11-30-2008, 02:20 PM
The fans don't own the team, Clark does. Clark signed on for this 2010 plan.

If the plan isn't to win until 2010 how would Herm fail before then? He's not expected to compete...

No fear, we wont win in 2010....

orange
11-30-2008, 02:27 PM

11 in the box. JaMarcus - it's on you. :hmmm:

Psyko Tek
11-30-2008, 02:37 PM

Fatigue

our super secret d strategy is to pick 1 or 2 players on the opposing offense and let them do what ever they want for the first half

that way come 3rd or 4th quarter they are to tired and then...
we got'em

RedNeckRaider
11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
I really can see it happening. I don't know, the exact opposite could happen too.

Way to out on a limb :)

Over-Head
11-30-2008, 02:56 PM
As long as we stick to last weeks script and NOT let JR toss the ball more than a dozen times, I figure we raise the percentage of winning to 50/50.
(Lord knows the boy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucken boat)
The Chiefs are about as dismal this season as we've been for the last 4 so it could be anyone's field goal game.

Skip Towne
11-30-2008, 02:59 PM
As long as we stick to last weeks script and NOT let JR toss the ball more than a dozen times, I figure we raise the percentage of winning to 50/50.
(Lord knows the boy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucken boat)
The Chiefs are about as dismal this season as we've been for the last 4 so it could be anyone's field goal game.

Why did you pay all that money to a QB who can't throw?

Over-Head
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Why did you pay all that money to a QB who can't throw?
Same reason we paid someone 8 mill a game and let him go.
Same reason we drafted a runner with a bad toe.
Al is OUT OF HIS ****ING MIND

But be that as it may, he CAN throw, into the stands, behind the WR, in front of the RB, beside teh FB, oh there's no question he can throw.
He just can't hit water falling out of a boat

Phobia
11-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Inconsistency is the hallmark of a bad team. They have the ability to go up against the best team in the league but they are unable to turn in consistent performances and execution.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 06:28 PM
I just want to apologize to all the "real" fans for making this thread.

memyselfI
11-30-2008, 06:31 PM
I just want to apologize to all the "real" fans for making this thread.

Don't feel bad, I predicted the Chiefs would win in Oakland back when we were polling what their final record would be. I think that was after Oakland beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 10:20 PM

Well? I promise, I won't be shocked.

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2008, 10:24 PM
We didn't rock anyone. The margin of victory was provided by a completely fluke play.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2008, 10:26 PM
We didn't rock anyone. The margin of victory was provided by a completely fluke play.

Oh, I know. That game came down to who wanted it the least. Dorsey didn't have the game I thought he would, Thigpen played like shit. But we won. I think we'll beat Denver next week too.

DeezNutz
11-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Oh, I know. That game came down to who wanted it the least. Dorsey didn't have the game I thought he would, Thigpen played like shit. But we won. I think we'll beat Denver next week too.

This game defines the notion of a team losing a game rather than the other team actually winning it.

The Chiefs did nothing, absolutely nothing, to deserve the victory. Gonzo was one of the few bright spots in an otherwise horrific performance. Most of the team, from Herm to Gun to Pig Pen, get a big, "Fuck you."

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2008, 10:40 PM
This game defines the notion of a team losing a game rather than the other team actually winning it.

The Chiefs did nothing, absolutely nothing, to deserve the victory. Gonzo was one of the few bright spots in an otherwise horrific performance. Most of the team, from Herm to Gun to Pig Pen, get a big, "Fuck you."

Meh. I'll give some props to the run defense and the pass rush was actually decent today despite no sacks.

There were a lot of good signs.

But it's still too little, too late.

GTFO, Herm!

DeezNutz
11-30-2008, 11:18 PM
Meh. I'll give some props to the run defense and the pass rush was actually decent today despite no sacks.

There were a lot of good signs.

But it's still too little, too late.

GTFO, Herm!

The run defense was only serviceable b/c the Raiders were too stupid to commit to the run. We didn't stop a thing. Fargas averaged 4.5 a pop. Not good.

Regarding the Raiders' passing game, ****, Russell is so bad it's tough to offer much praise to any defense he faces.