PDA

View Full Version : Poop Give me back my wig, honey now let your head go bald

JimNasium
12-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Here's one for all of you Hound Dog Taylor fans. Art imitates life.:)

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/dec/02/port-st-lucie-woman-says-ex-boyfriend-snatched-wig/ (linky)

Port St. Lucie woman says ex-boyfriend snatched wig, rode away on bike

staff report
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PORT ST. LUCIE A 20-year-old woman told police the wig she was wearing got snatched by an ex-boyfriend, who pedaled away on a bicycle, according to a report released Monday.

The victim said she left a party and was walking east on Southeast Voltair Terrace about 3 a.m. Friday when her ex-boyfriend came up on a bicycle.

She said he started arguing and yanked off a black wig that was sewn to her natural blond hair. The ex-boyfriend reportedly slapped her after she began chasing him.

Investigators found the victim's hair in "disorder." She said she and the alleged wig-snatcher lived together for eight months. She knew his first name, but apparently recalled only the first letter of his last name.

The ex-boyfriend called the victim's cell phone while an officer was there. Speaking to an officer via the cell phone, he admitted pulling the wig off and leaving when the victim started crying and said she was calling authorities.

The ex-boyfriend hung up after police asked for his last name. Investigators continue to try to identify the alleged wig-puller.

Rain Man
12-03-2008, 10:13 AM
My wife will be interested in this story. As soon as I can remember her name, I'm going to e-mail her the link.

seclark
12-03-2008, 10:27 AM
there's all kinds of crazy shit in this story...
sec

MOhillbilly
12-03-2008, 10:34 AM
I WANT MYYYYYYYYY HAIR BACK!!!!!!!!!

ROYC75
12-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Give me a head with hair,
Long beautiful hair ...........

gblowfish
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
"Really had no bidness...
Honey,
Buyin you no wig at all....."

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Only the first letter of his last name? I wish I had thought of that when dating.

It would have saved me from a few psychos.

TinyEvel
12-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Reminds me of the crazy chick flippin' out on the subway "where my wig at?!! where my wig at??!!"