PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's Wednesday and I just having that feeling

Garcia Bronco
12-03-2008, 10:17 PM
That you gents are gonna whoop us again. KC is a tough opponent for us. You can throw out the records and the stats when you are talking about a great division rivalry.

Chiefs 34
Broncos 10

Count Alex's Losses
12-03-2008, 10:19 PM
This shit is too much for me to handle.

We're 2 and fucking 10 and the Broncos are leading the division. Yet, this week, we have our two most respected and revered Donk trolls, Garcia Bronco and Taco John, coming up in this bitch and playing dead. What the fuck is that shit?

We suck! WE SUCK! I don't care if we beat you in September. Show some fucking pride in your WINNING football team and blow some arrogance in our faces.

This is bullshit! Broncos fans aren't supposed to be humble pussies! They're supposed to be arrogant pussies! Especially when they are better than us!

BE A MAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

YOU ARE WELCOMING A SEASON SWEEP!

petegz28
That you gents are gonna whoop us again. KC is a tough opponent for us. You can throw out the records and the stats when you are talking about a great division rivalry.

Chiefs 34
Broncos 10

Won't happen, although Thigy is going to light you guys up. But our new OLB\MLB style of defense will blow it.

Shanahan will outcoach Herm all game as long as Cutler doesn't turn it over.

Skip Towne
You're probably right.

Dr. Facebook Fever
Taco already did the reverse mojonation thing and it won't work. Denver will win whether you like it or not.

88TG88
12-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Eh, if we do whatever.

Ari Chi3fs
12-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't think its gonna happen, Gaycia... because I'm not starting the thread.

We need to lose this game.

Stinger
12-03-2008, 10:23 PM
What no poll this time on the Reverse mojo..... :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192215

Oh and
Chiefs -3
Broncos 492

KcMizzou
12-03-2008, 10:23 PM
This shit is too much for me to handle.

We're 2 and fucking 10 and the Broncos are leading the division. Yet, this week, we have our two most respected and revered Donk trolls, Garcia Bronco and Taco John, coming up in this bitch and playing dead. What the fuck is that shit?

We suck! WE SUCK! I don't care if we beat you in September. Show some fucking pride in your WINNING football team and blow some arrogance in our faces.

This is bullshit! Broncos fans aren't supposed to be humble pussies! They're supposed to be arrogant pussies! Especially when they are better than us!

BE A MAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

YOU ARE WELCOMING A SEASON SWEEP!It's the safe move. Lay low so that you can enjoy the probable win, and avoid any backlash should the unlikely upset happen.

Also, It's not fun talking shit on a 2-10 team. To really talk shit... you have to respect, and even fear that team a bit. They don't.

They're in a nothing to win, everything to lose scenario.

ArrowheadHawk
12-03-2008, 10:29 PM
It would be nice to get a win in that new Invesco field. But I doubt it.

petegz28
12-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Thigy is going to light it up for 3+, Larry will rush for 150+, Herm's day in KC will be extended, Claythan will go into his usual bitching about how bad Thigy was and Mecca will bitch cause we lost draft position.

You're probably right, we will paste the Donks this week. We will lose out after that, but this will be the death nail for Claythan and sadly for people not so fond of Herm.

ArrowheadHawk
12-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Thigy is going to light it up for 3+, Larry will rush for 150+, Herm's day in KC will be extended, Claythan will go into his usual bitching about how bad Thigy was and Mecca will bitch cause we lost draft position.

You're probably right, we will paste the Donks this week. We will lose out after that, but this will be the death nail for Claythan and sadly for people not so fond of Herm.

You forgot that Hamas will post a suicide pic and tell everyone to kill themselves.

CHENZ A!
12-03-2008, 10:53 PM
broncos fans are a bunch of homos

chiefs1111
12-03-2008, 10:56 PM
im sure we will get our butts whipped this week, We almost never play good in Denver..

J Diddy
12-03-2008, 10:57 PM
It's the safe move. Lay low so that you can enjoy the probable win, and avoid any backlash should the unlikely upset happen.

Also, It's not fun talking shit on a 2-10 team. To really talk shit... you have to respect, and even fear that team a bit. They don't.

They're in a nothing to win, everything to lose scenario.

especially when 1 of those 2 were against their team....

Guru
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Well this thread is no surprise. GB seems to post this the Wednesday before EVERY Chiefs-Broncos game.

Guru
12-03-2008, 11:05 PM
It would be nice to get a win in that new Incesco field. But I doubt it.FYP

dorseybowe
12-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Nope. @ Mile High = loss. common knowledge.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2008, 11:43 PM
No chance in Hell, if it wasnt for Gailey salvaging this season, we would be looking are 4th or 5th shutout of the season...

Herm doesnt have a clue when it comes to actually game planning and coaching a football team.. Except he knows how to fix defenses better than GROB...

Denver 42
The Fighting Gaileys 20

stevieray
12-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Well this thread is no surprise. GB seems to post this the Wednesday before EVERY Chiefs-Broncos game.

followed by the keys thread....

stumppy
12-04-2008, 01:20 AM
The only reason GB posted this thread instead of talking a little trash is if the Doncos lose to our lowly Chiefs the crow he'd have to eat would be almost unbearable.

Basileus777
12-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Won't happen, although Thigy is going to light you guys up. But our new OLB\MLB style of defense will blow it.

Shanahan will outcoach Herm all game as long as Cutler doesn't turn it over.

****, we might actually win this game.

CrazyPhuD
12-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Damn and here I opened this thread thinking you had that burning when you pee feeling again.

Garcia Bronco
12-04-2008, 09:54 AM
I think you guys are crazy. The ball bounces a few different ways in a several games and you guys are fighting for the division. Moving past that, you guys have a very talented football team. You've got young talent in the trenches, a great corner in the making, and an all world WR in Bowe. The future is so bright, you gotta wear shades.

Garcia Bronco
12-04-2008, 09:56 AM
****, we might actually win this game.

You make a very good point. He's averages 1.something a game.

talastan
12-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I don't think it is going to happen Garcia, but as the cliche goes, "Any given Sunday". :shrug:

What I think will determine it will be if you guys can stop LJ. (Which shouldn't be too difficult.) If you let him run all over you again then who knows, we might actually win this one. I think though that C**tler's arm is going to keep this one out of the Chiefs' reach.

Warrior5
12-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Denver. Hate. Loathe. Despise. Here’s some stats to chew on…

DEN (7-5) – W: OAK, SD, NO, TB, CLE, ATL, NYJ L: KC, JAX, NE, MIA, OAK
KC (2-10) – W: Donks, Ray-turds L: all the rest

DEN Score O – 24 ppg (11) vs KC Score D – 28 ppg (30)...adv DEN
DEN Rush O – 111 ypg (19) vs KC Rush D – 164 ypg (31)...adv DEN
DEN Pass O – 280 ypg (3) vs KC Pass D – 231 ypg (25)…adv DEN

KC Score O – 18 ppg (25) vs DEN Score D – 27 ppg (29)… wash
KC Rush O – 118 ypg (12) vs DEN Rush D – 144 ypg (28)...adv KC
KC Pass O – 190 ypg (23) vs DEN Pass D – 236 ypg (27)... wash

Takeaways:
DEN – 5 INT & 7 fumbles in 12 games (-11)
KC – 10 INT & 13 fumble in 12 games (+5)
Adv: KC

Homefield Advantage: DEN

Donks’ last game: went to New York and beat the crap out of the B-R-E-T-T-S. Cutler was on fire and their 6th RB of the season racked up 120+ yards rushing.

Chiefs’ last game: screwed up a little less than the Ray-turds and escaped that hell-hole with their first road win of the season.

Last game at Arrowhead, the Chiefs shocked the Donkeys 33-19. The Chiefs played with passion, benefitted from a plethora of Donkey turnovers, and the youngsters played relatively mistake-free football. The lack of a pass-rush allowed Cutler to rack up a lot of passing yards, which leads us to this week…

The Chiefs haven’t won at Pile High since Marvcus Patton wore #53, and I wouldn’t bet on them winning this Sunday. The Chiefs still have no pass rush; Cutler will have time for a beer and a shoe shine in the pocket on his way to career highs in passing yards and TDs. The Donks are a better team than the one that showed up at Arrowhead earlier this year, and should win this game easily on their path to winning the woeful AFC West. But please don’t confuse my comments with anything even closely resembling respect.

Save the “Chiefs should play for draft picks” crap for the rest of the games; this is the stinking, cheating, cut-blocking, dope-smoking, XFL-uniform-wearing Donkeys, and I want the Chiefs to win. I want orange-and-blue RBs turned black-and-blue. I want Donk receivers decapitated. I want the Chiefs F4 to crush Cutler, tear his head off, and show it to him. I want to watch the Perrier-sipping, sushi-munching, Incestco crowd and their dumbass “in-com-plete” drivel go silent by the 3rd quarter. I want to see them filing out of the stands, sniveling by the hundreds, to get in their Yugos and drive off to watch some nearby soccer game.

IF Herm can somehow inspire these youngsters to play with the passion and determination they displayed in Week 4, IF Krumrie feeds that F4 nothing but raw meat this week, IF the LBs (including DJ at MLB) play smart and disguise blitzes, IF Gun can somehow get the defense to suddenly become a synchronized, cohesive, smart-thinking, hard-hitting, ball-hawking unit, then maybe Thigpen can get some points on the board and Herm can beat Rat-boy with a broom.

That's a whole lotta IFs, but again, it's the Denver ****ing Donkeys.
:arrow::bang::Broncos:

GO CHIEFS!

kaplin42
12-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Well I for one am hoping not just for a win, but a major ass whooping of the Broncos. Dec. 7 (rep for anyone who can tell me what day in history that is without looking it up) is my birthday, an I'm flying to Denver tomorrow morning. I got box seats at the game, and I will be all about my Chiefs pride at the game.

So yes, a win over teh Broncos would be an awesome day.

Radar Chief
12-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Well I for one am hoping not just for a win, but a major ass whooping of the Broncos. Dec. 7 (rep for anyone who can tell me what day in history that is without looking it up) is my birthday, an I'm flying to Denver tomorrow morning. I got box seats at the game, and I will be all about my Chiefs pride at the game.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!

;)

Radar Chief
12-04-2008, 10:39 AM
I don’t know what’s funnier, GB. The fact you’re giving the Chiefs credit for being able to put 34 points on the board or that their defense will hold Denver to 10.

Rausch
12-04-2008, 10:42 AM

Chiefs 34
Broncos 10

That, and you've decided to suck again.

Yeah, I'd be worried.

We suck enough to worry about being overlooked and not enough at this point to be a patsy...

Darth CarlSatan
12-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5268663#post5268663)
It would be nice to get a win in that new Incestco field. But I doubt it.
Guru: FYP
FYF( fixed your fix ).

Garcia Bronco
12-04-2008, 11:25 AM
;)

LOL

HC_Chief
12-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Reverse mojo ehh?

Not necessary. This _efense sucks. KC has never won at invesco dump, err "stadium". The streak continues this Sunday.

Katie
12-04-2008, 12:25 PM

Sunday would be the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor....and I didn't have to look it up...

CoMoChief
12-04-2008, 12:29 PM
I would put my money on the fact that we will get embarassed this Sun simply because.

Well, we havent won at Denver in about a decade.

If I were Gun, I would blitz all fuckin day long and get in Cuntlers face, that is the ONLY way we might be able to win. Because if we dont pressure Cuntler, he will torch us.

HemiEd
12-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Eh, if we do whatever.

Yeah, that would severely screw the pooch for the draft. But I would love to watch them dismantle the Bronco's.
The Chief's are going to beat Cincinatti, so a 4-12 record will still be a top 5 pick probably.

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2008, 07:57 PM

Chiefs 34
Broncos 10

No Pile High keys for you. Good game. I sat next to a chiefs fan that would have done you proud. He even shouted Chiefs at the end of the Anthem. He was wearing Priest Holmes PJ's with a weaved Bobby Bowden special with Chiefs bandana. He was a sight to see.

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 07:58 PM
No Pile High keys for you. Good game. I sat next to a chiefs fan that would have done you proud. He even shouted Chiefs at the end of the Anthem. He was wearing Priest Holmes PJ's with a weaved Bobby Bowden special with Chiefs bandana. He was a sight to see.

May you fall on your ass after slipping on an oiled-up jersey.

blueballs
12-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm pleased they kept it close in Denver

Reerun_KC
12-07-2008, 08:02 PM

Dude no pics?

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2008, 08:04 PM
No pics, but I should have. He enjoyed himself. Much to the dismay of the rest of the section. LOL.

StcChief
12-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Close. but no cigar again.... as I figured.

yeti
12-07-2008, 08:34 PM
I would put my money on the fact that we will get embarassed this Sun simply because.

Well, we havent won at Denver in about a decade.

If I were Gun, I would blitz all ****in day long and get in ****lers face, that is the ONLY way we might be able to win. Because if we dont pressure ****ler, he will torch us.

You called it right.

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Good Game

Hog Farmer
12-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Good Game

If we had any sort of pass rush!

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2008, 09:20 AM
If we had any sort of pass rush!

Teams don't get to Cutler. He slides well and his O-line gets it done against everybody. Heck the rookie LT has allowed .5 sacks this year and the right guard has allowed zero.

Rausch
12-08-2008, 09:23 AM

Chiefs 34
Broncos 10

Damn Garcia and his powers of reverse-homer-mojo...

Rausch
12-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Teams don't get to Cutler. He slides well and his O-line gets it done against everybody. Heck the rookie LT has allowed .5 sacks this year and the right guard has allowed zero.

I'd say it was an outstanding performance but halting the Chiefs from hitting your QB is.....well.....like the Center not muffing the snap.

alanm
12-08-2008, 09:36 AM
It would seem that the only teams we can beat this season are the shitty one's in the AFC West. :spock:
Now we can see if they can split with SD.

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2008, 09:37 AM
We ran 3 formations yesterday. That was it. 3 wide single back, same but it shotgun, and a two tightend set to run the ball.

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Damn Garcia and his powers of reverse-homer-mojo...

I almost got the total score right. It hink I got the game from earlier this year exactly right. I always have trouble with the winners though.