PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Coast to Coast AM

cookster50
12-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow, had 710 on the radio when I got in the car not too long ago, some radio show called Coast to Coast AM was on. Anyone ever listen? The guy was interviewing someone talking about how there are giants living all around us, you know, Yeti's, Big Foot, abominable snowmen type giants. Also said there are tons of pyramids in China, just after world war 2 the Chinese wanted to hide them all so they piled dirt around them and planted forests. I crap you not, this dude was serious.

QuikSsurfer
12-05-2008, 12:06 AM
It has been broadcasting for years now.
I've listened to a few shows with people calling in to tell about their werewolf sightings... sheesh

KcMizzou
12-05-2008, 12:12 AM
It's really very entertaining, if you like that sort of thing.

I used to listen on the ride home when I worked second shift.

It's like the "Weekly World News" of radio.

Mecca
12-05-2008, 12:13 AM

You do know alot of people buy into that show...

KcMizzou
12-05-2008, 12:14 AM
You do know alot of people buy into that show...Oh yeah... if not, they wouldn't have those great callers.

Mecca
12-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh yeah... if not, they wouldn't have those great callers.

I always wonder if they listen to Alex Jones too.

KcMizzou
12-05-2008, 12:17 AM
I always wonder if they listen to Alex Jones too.I'm not familiar with him.

Mecca
12-05-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm not familiar with him.

He believes in the illuminati and the NWO....over in DC one guy always posts his stuff it's that clown guy or bootlegged I don't remember which it's the "prisonplanet" site.

Darth CarlSatan
12-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I live about 20 minutes from where Bill Cooper was gunned down by the Apache County Sheriff's Office, and Travis Walton went "E.T."

JuicesFlowing
12-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Some guy on Coast to Coast last year predicted the markets to crash in Autumn of 2008. But yeah, it can be an interesting program sometimes.

Third Eye
12-05-2008, 02:19 AM
I thought everybody had heard of Coast to Coast AM. At least trivially. Hell, I'm listening to it now.

beavis
12-05-2008, 03:54 AM

It's the best thing about working the evening shift for me. I get to listen to it on the way home. It's still at it's best when Art Bell is on, but George Noory is pretty good also.

The best shows are the ones involving alien abductions.

There are a lot of people in America that aren't on nearly enough medication for the issues they have.

Fairplay
12-05-2008, 04:44 AM
I call it the gloom and doom station.

chagrin
12-05-2008, 06:38 AM
Art Bell, he's the dude who started it; has a huge following - I remember when I was at KVUU in Colorado Springs, my friend the morning dude loves that guy and used to have him on as a guest every month - totally drinks the kool-aid

wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

Braincase
12-05-2008, 06:44 AM
PrisonPlanet = Alex Jones (completely off his conspiracy laden rocker)
Giants = Stephen Quayle
Market Crash = Probably Mish Shedlock
The other space program with ships travelling the galaxy = The Author of Dark Mission, Richard C. Hoagland
The NeoCons are turning the US into an old Nazi-controlled fascist country, and they're using the Federal Reserve Bank to do it - Jim Marrs.
The moon is a hollow alien base - John Lear

Yes, friends, you'll find all sorts on Coast to Coast. I thought the most interesting program was one from last summer where a guy could prove his dad was D.B. Cooper, and apparently the evidence supports the story.

It's an interesting show, thought it was better with Art Bell. You do have to know when to fast forward, though.

NewChief
12-05-2008, 06:46 AM
The best part is that there are posters in DC who seem to get a lot of their political material from there.

NewChief
12-05-2008, 06:47 AM
The NeoCons are turning the US into an old Nazi-controlled fascist country, and they're using the Federal Reserve Bank to do it - Jim Marrs.

You sure that isn't BucEyedPea?

Braincase
12-05-2008, 06:55 AM
You sure that isn't BucEyedPea?

Does he have a copy of Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich"? It gets pretty crazy when these guys are able to back up their positions with research and facts.