PDA

View Full Version : Life Have you had a relationship with someone of a different ethnicity?

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Just like it says, have you had a relationship with a person of different ethnicity than yours? Wether it was/is casual dating, serious relationship, or even marriage. I dated a girl for a while who is Guatemalan, she was adopted from Guatemala when she was a baby. I am actually getting back together with her, but that's neither here nor there. I know Dane said that his spouse is of a different ethnicity. I was just interested in any stories, and just to get an idea of how many people have done it. I never had anybody say anything to us except once when some guy at a mall called us a N and a Pig, but that was actually kind of funny because she is Latino not Black. Matter of fact she looks about as African American as I look Mexican.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I've dated Native American girls and Mexican girls.

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 10:05 AM
I've dated Native American girls and Mexican girls.

I have a lady at my church who is full blooded Crow. Pretty neat, she is a very interesting lady.

Delano
12-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah I dated a girl that was half Venezuelan. Granted I had a small sample size, but I believe gals from Venezuela have a genetic disposition for oral fixations. Never had anybody make any comments.

ChiTown
12-05-2008, 10:06 AM
When I lived in Chicago, I dated Black women, Hispanic women, Asian women and I married an Italian woman. I'm well versed in diversity ;)

I've never had any issues with other people taking issue to whom I was dating. I'd have knocked their fugggin teeth out if they did..........in a polite way, mind you.

Frazod
12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I dated a Hispanic girl for about six/seven months. She was pretty thoroughly Americanized, though. I can't ever remember hearing her speak Spanish. That was the only long-termer.

seclark
12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
i voted no, but i wouldn't have any problem doing it. however, it'd prolly piss my wife off.
sec

burt
12-05-2008, 10:11 AM
no gaz option....no vote.

Fairplay
12-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Yes. Italian and hispanic.

Mark M
12-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Define "have a relationship with" ...

because I'm not sure if a few hours counts.

MM
~~;)

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 10:34 AM
i voted no, but i wouldn't have any problem doing it. however, it'd prolly piss my wife off.
sec

LMAO. It's funny whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant with her (well the authentic one's) the waiters always try and flirt with her, and talk with her in Spanish. Jokes on them though, because she no hablo espanol. BTW I don't either, but it's still funny when she looks at them like they are crazy.

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 10:34 AM

MM
~~;)

You rascal. :)

Buck
12-05-2008, 10:37 AM
If I am a mixture of Mexican/Welsh/German/Russian and I went out with a girl that was Mexican/Jewish and another one that was full Irish, do either of those count?

bowener
12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
My current girlfriend, who seems quite possibly the last girlfriend I will have (not bc she is a monster but bc I would like to marry her), is half black and half Colombian.

She is a pretty awesome woman I must say. She grew up 4 blocks off Prospect on 55th in KC. It has been interesting to date a person of different racial origins.

I come from a small town of 1000 all-white citizens and I was raised on a farm. I do admit from early on I was always attracted to the darker skin toned females in the area and on TV. Finally I met my girlfriend and she happened to like me a whole lot and it has been working great for 9 months. My parents love her to death, as does everyone I have introduced her to.

I can honestly say I never look at her and think of her as my "black girlfriend" or my "mixed-race girlfriend", just as my girlfriend. In public we get some stares from the usual line up of pricks, but no big deal. The only story that comes to mind came when we had been seeing each other for about 2 months.

We had just come back from the bar after watching our friends band play and we both had been drinking. I remained mostly sober, she did not. So I park in the lot in front of my Apt and she starts to get out and begins puking on the ground by my car. I get out and walk around the other side to help her; we must have been there 5 minutes or so before a group of 4 guys walk out and sit on the back of their car (they didn't live there, only visiting I guess). I can hear them talking, not about us at that point, but I can already begin to feel that this is going to be an interesting experience for us. So finally she gets it all out of her and gets out of the car wobbling and still pretty sick. As I walk out from between my car and a bigger SUV I see the 4 guys I could hear sitting one car over from us, yes they are black. I hope this doesn't come across wrong, but it looks like the 4 had just walked out of a Lil' Wayne video. They see me and say things like, "what up, man?", "Late night?", stuff like that. But when my girl comes out from behind me.... crickets.... only without the crickets.... no ****ing sound... at all. Then one of the gentlemen utters, "...the ****?!"

That seemed to spark the other 3 off as well. Apparently I was not worth insulting so they just started yelling "hood rat", "drunk slut" and various other forms of the same sort. My girlfriend is trashed and wants to pick a fight with them, I just tell them to **** off and she continues yelling at them. It was interesting moment and we got to the apartment safely.

I am not a hothead when it comes to being insulted, but yes I was ****ing pissed they were insulting her, but I weighed the odds of 4 on 1 with a drunk and sick girlfriend; turns out there really is no good option other than turning and walking. Would I have liked to of broken my car window with one of their faces? Yes. Without a doubt and multiple times.

I guess what has surprised me most about our relationship is that we get stares from black males a lot more than anybody else; random smiles from strangers; pointing from other mixed race couples; and complete loving approval from my redneck rebel flag tattooed stepbrother. I have gotten used to getting laughed at by her neighbors in KC when we go visit her family there. I have gotten used to getting the same rules when I drive on Prospect (especially at night) - such as don't point, don't stare, don't speed, don't open your doors or windows, don't go to the gas station on the corner... I don't care about the stares or whispers we get in my home town (she doesn't care either). Nobody has really said anything to us yet in public since we live in Columbia, Mo., but when we visit friends and family in Springfield I must say we are not as warmly looked upon as I thought we should be in the belt buckle of the babble belt.

All in all I don't give two shits what anybody thinks of us due to our skin tones; I love her to death. It makes things much easier having parents who don't care as well, especially a mother who now seems to love my girlfriend more than me. And if you were wondering I am a tall skinny white kid with hair to my jaw bone and I look like Johnny Depp, at least that is what every ****er tells me when I go to the bar or a movie... I dont think I do, just the same shitty facial hair and similar facial structure.

kcchiefsfanGoLJ, where do you live? KC? Is that where the mall is that you were insulted at?

MVChiefFan
12-05-2008, 10:38 AM
I have dated four black women, two latinas and two asians...I too am very diversified and proud of it.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2008, 10:43 AM
is crazy a ethnicity? if so yes. to many times to fuggin count. ugh....

kepp
12-05-2008, 10:48 AM

I think we recently established that "gypsy" is, so I don't see why not.

Frazod

I think the "crazy" part has less to do with race and more to do with gender.

kepp
FTR, my wife is 100% Thai.

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 10:50 AM
My current girlfriend, who seems quite possibly the last girlfriend I will have (not bc she is a monster but bc I would like to marry her), is half black and half Colombian.

She is a pretty awesome woman I must say. She grew up 4 blocks off Prospect on 55th in KC. It has been interesting to date a person of different racial origins.

I come from a small town of 1000 all-white citizens and I was raised on a farm. I do admit from early on I was always attracted to the darker skin toned females in the area and on TV. Finally I met my girlfriend and she happened to like me a whole lot and it has been working great for 9 months. My parents love her to death, as does everyone I have introduced her to.

I can honestly say I never look at her and think of her as my "black girlfriend" or my "mixed-race girlfriend", just as my girlfriend. In public we get some stares from the usual line up of pricks, but no big deal. The only story that comes to mind came when we had been seeing each other for about 2 months.

We had just come back from the bar after watching our friends band play and we both had been drinking. I remained mostly sober, she did not. So I park in the lot in front of my Apt and she starts to get out and begins puking on the ground by my car. I get out and walk around the other side to help her; we must have been there 5 minutes or so before a group of 4 guys walk out and sit on the back of their car (they didn't live there, only visiting I guess). I can hear them talking, not about us at that point, but I can already begin to feel that this is going to be an interesting experience for us. So finally she gets it all out of her and gets out of the car wobbling and still pretty sick. As I walk out from between my car and a bigger SUV I see the 4 guys I could hear sitting one car over from us, yes they are black. I hope this doesn't come across wrong, but it looks like the 4 had just walked out of a Lil' Wayne video. They see me and say things like, "what up, man?", "Late night?", stuff like that. But when my girl comes out from behind me.... crickets.... only without the crickets.... no ****ing sound... at all. Then one of the gentlemen utters, "...the ****?!"

That seemed to spark the other 3 off as well. Apparently I was not worth insulting so they just started yelling "hood rat", "drunk slut" and various other forms of the same sort. My girlfriend is trashed and wants to pick a fight with them, I just tell them to **** off and she continues yelling at them. It was interesting moment and we got to the apartment safely.

I am not a hothead when it comes to being insulted, but yes I was ****ing pissed they were insulting her, but I weighed the odds of 4 on 1 with a drunk and sick girlfriend; turns out there really is no good option other than turning and walking. Would I have liked to of broken my car window with one of their faces? Yes. Without a doubt and multiple times.

I guess what has surprised me most about our relationship is that we get stares from black males a lot more than anybody else; random smiles from strangers; pointing from other mixed race couples; and complete loving approval from my redneck rebel flag tattooed stepbrother. I have gotten used to getting laughed at by her neighbors in KC when we go visit her family there. I have gotten used to getting the same rules when I drive on Prospect (especially at night) - such as don't point, don't stare, don't speed, don't open your doors or windows, don't go to the gas station on the corner... I don't care about the stares or whispers we get in my home town (she doesn't care either). Nobody has really said anything to us yet in public since we live in Columbia, Mo., but when we visit friends and family in Springfield I must say we are not as warmly looked upon as I thought we should be in the belt buckle of the babble belt.

All in all I don't give two shits what anybody thinks of us due to our skin tones; I love her to death. It makes things much easier having parents who don't care as well, especially a mother who now seems to love my girlfriend more than me. And if you were wondering I am a tall skinny white kid with hair to my jaw bone and I look like Johnny Depp, at least that is what every ****er tells me when I go to the bar or a movie... I dont think I do, just the same shitty facial hair and similar facial structure.

kcchiefsfanGoLJ, where do you live? KC? Is that where the mall is that you were insulted at?

No, I live outside of Columbus in Ohio. It's pretty weird because the mall is pretty diversified in that regards.

luv
12-05-2008, 10:55 AM

Springfield, MO? I think you must be paranoid if you think people here look at you funny. There are a lot of mixed couples here.

CoMoChief
12-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I wouldnt mind it. Neither would my mom.

My dad though is a different story. After a while he would be ok with it, but he'd be so pissed if I brought home someone of different ethnicity.

Its just the way he was brought up etc....

MOhillbilly
12-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Springfield, MO? I think you must be paranoid if you think people here look at you funny. There are a lot of mixed couples here.

really????????????????:spock:

Katipan
12-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I've only ever been serious about white guys. Flirt with everyone tho. Black white, old young, fat skinny, rich poor, man woman, dog cat.

No one can tell what I am in real life. Unless you've dated a Flip before. Then you recognize the traits. Guys have guessed that I'm everything from Hawaiian, to Indian, to Mexican, to bi.

I'm really not any of them.

luv
12-05-2008, 10:57 AM
I wouldnt mind it. Neither would my mom.

My dad though is a different story. After a while he would be ok with it, but he'd be so pissed if I brought home someone of different ethnicity.

Its just the way he was brought up etc....

My parents are the opposite. My mom would blow a gasket. SHe says she wouldn't, but anyone who prefaces statements with, "I'm not racist, but....." would have a problem, IMO. My dad might question me, but he'd be fine with it, I think.

underEJ
12-05-2008, 10:58 AM
Best looking man I ever dated was Maori. He hated Star Wars, so I had to send him packing. Is that racist? It was way before the second trio of movies when Jango Fett and Boba Fett are Maori. Maybe that would have made a difference.

luv
12-05-2008, 10:58 AM

I've never thought it was odd to see. Maybe it's just me.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2008, 11:02 AM
I've never thought it was odd to see. Maybe it's just me.

it is just you.

MVChiefFan
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM

This is true. My wife and I hang out with four couples and everyone of them are interracial relationships. My three best friends are black, two are married to white girls and the other is married to a white/phillipino. I actually notice a lot of mixed relationships here.

CoMoChief
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM

Moral to this story is to always leave a bar in the hood with Chuck Norris.

Thou shall not get ****ed with.

You take her to Club Athena yet?

Frazod
12-05-2008, 11:08 AM
I've only ever been serious about white guys. Flirt with everyone tho. Black white, old young, fat skinny, rich poor, man woman, dog cat.

No one can tell what I am in real life. Unless you've dated a Flip before. Then you recognize the traits. Guys have guessed that I'm everything from Hawaiian, to Indian, to Mexican, to bi.

Your epic hotness transcends easy identification. :drool:

angelo
12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
My first girlfriend was from half Jamaican and stunning that started the ball rolling.

I pretty much exclusively dated outside my race.
Hispanic (from Brazil to Mexico)
African American ( from Ethiopia to hood rat)
Asian (from Indian to Laotian)
Middle Eastern (Israeli to Afghan)

I prefer Dark Hair And Dark eyes.

My current wife is Asian

Ang

Katipan
12-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Frazzie. I love you.

Also gotta love a man that refers to his wife as his "current wife."

tomahawk kid
12-05-2008, 11:15 AM
I once dated a Native American girl, but every time we had sex it rained........

kepp
12-05-2008, 11:15 AM

:LOL: That struck me as curious also.

MVChiefFan
12-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I once dated a Native American girl, but every time we had sex it rained........

Ahh...the golden shower!

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Italian is an ethnicity? I'm Italian (Sicilian) but my family's been here for nearly 100 years. I've never thought of myself as an "ethnic" American. Interesting.

Back to the question: I've date Native American (Cherokee - beautiful girl with ice blue/grey eyes, olive skin and black hair), Brazilian, African American and half African-American and Asian.

Before moving to California in 1993, I'd only dated white women and the Native American woman, so stares and weird looks weren't an issue. In California, no one stares and looks. As I've documented on the 'Planet before, I brought my wife back to Kansas in 1998 for a wedding, took her to Tanner's on 119th, and you'd have thought an extra-terrestrial walked in the door. It was extremely uncomfortable for her, but fortunately no one said anything.

Until I began dating my wife, I couldn't tell the different between Thai, Filipina, Korean, Japanese or Chinese women. Probably because I never really thought about it and because I was never exposed to the differences in appearance. Shortly thereafter with her help, I could pick out anyone. It's weird to think that there was a point in time when I didn't know the differences.

None of my friends or family back home understood what she looked like before meeting her (this was in 1996, long before everybody had internet access, instant pictures, etc.). They would say "Oh, she's like the girl on "The Single Guy"? (Ming-Na Wen) or "Oh, she's Hawaiian?".

"Yeah".

No. ROFL

angelo
I am just being pragmatic about the situation.
I will never know what the future brings.
My wife is my everything, but that can all be taken in the blink of an eye.
I have personally seen it too many times.

Ang

RJ
My current and final wife is a hispanic with a lot of Mexican Indian. I am of indian and euro stuff mix. We made a very beautiful daughter.

I had lots of "relationships" with women of various ethnicities before her. Never really thought much about it.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Frazzie. I love you.

I do that occasionally.

When we found out my wife was pregnant last year, after the joy and elation, I asked "Do you think it's mine?"

She didn't find that one too funny.

bowener
12-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Moral to this story is to always leave a bar in the hood with Chuck Norris.

Thou shall not get ****ed with.

You take her to Club Athena yet?

:) Are you assuming because she is black we would go to club Athena?
And fuck no we didn't go there. There was a good reason it was closed down; hard for a place to stay open when in its last two months of operation it had 176 police visits for various disturbances.

Rausch
12-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Your epic hotness transcends easy identification. :drool:

Never met her, only the shell of a man she left in her wake...

bowener
12-05-2008, 11:34 AM

I promise you I am not paranoid. There may be a lot, but by what comparison? There has to be a ratio of 21000:1 white trash to multiracial couples in Springfield. It also may be a marker of who you are as a person and who you are friends with etc... I mean that in a good way btw.

Rausch
12-05-2008, 11:37 AM
I promise you I am not paranoid. There may be a lot, but by what comparison? There has to be a ratio of 21000:1 white trash to multiracial couples in Springfield. It also may be a marker of who you are as a person and who you are friends with etc... I mean that in a good way btw.

Depends.

Are the the classic mixed race couple?

RJ
12-05-2008, 11:38 AM
sec

I always tell people that I know my wife is a racist cause she never lets me bring home any black chicks.

PhillyChiefFan
12-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Yes...well kind of, we "dated" for a few hours on Friday nights and/or Saturday nights

and by hours...I mean minutes.

(because I just KNOW it was coming in future posts)

PhillyChiefFan
12-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I always tell people that I know my wife is a racist cause she never lets me bring home any black chicks.

ROFL

MTG#10
12-05-2008, 11:41 AM
We're all mutts so who cares?

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-05-2008, 11:41 AM
2 black girls in high school/college, one Native American in high school, one panamanian in college. And a bunch of white bread.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2008, 11:43 AM
mexican, puerto rican, brazilian, american indian(half) ... all dated

african american ... i have fooled around with a few but never had a relationship with of any seriousness

Rausch
12-05-2008, 11:46 AM

african american ... i have fooled around with a few but never had a relationship with of any seriousness

Black and asian.

Still have yet to tackle either. And I guess you could say ME as well but I don't plan on risking my neck for pie...

bowener
12-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Depends.

Are the the classic mixed race couple?

Confused.

Classic as in Irish and Italian getting together, or classic as in black and white getting together.

I can say that I am not in the classic model of black/white interracial relationship. I see far more black males with white women than I see white males with black women.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2008, 11:55 AM
i imagine some people will call this racism ..... but i've been around and fooled around with a few Black girls and found them very sexy.

but we just didn't mesh, we just didn't understand each other. We didn't talk the same, didn't think the same.

it was difficult to have more than a "booty call" situation because our perspectives were just so different. :shrug:

all the other races i've been with didn't have that difficulty ... even the girl that was born in Brazil and spoke with very heavy accent with easier to identify with than either of the African American girls.

beach tribe
12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I've boned Every race there is except eskimo.

Midnight_Vulture
12-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Hell yes. I love interracial dating. I have dated asians, hispanics and my favorite...black chicks! They are the freakiest and best at ridin.

PunkinDrublic
12-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I have been with many different ethnicities. Unfortunately there's been too many times I don't know what race they were because frankly I didn't stick around long enough to bother asking.

One thing that kind of concerns me is that I really like hispanic women but with many of them being staunch catholic and me pretty much being a godless heathen I think it might screw up anything long term. Maybe that's just my cultural ignorance showing.

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Hell yes. I love interracial dating. I have dated asians, hispanics and my favorite...black chicks! They are the freakiest and best at ridin.

And they say chivalry is dead.

kepp
12-05-2008, 01:33 PM
And they say chivalry is dead.

ROFL

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 01:36 PM
I went home with an Indian(feather not dot) in college.

I couldn't remember her name, but we called her Tatonka.

I didn't speak Sioux, but she got really hot when I rolled up my coat, stuffed it under my shirt on my shoulders and crawled around on all 4s grunting and pawing the carpet.

El Jefe
12-05-2008, 03:50 PM
I went home with an Indian(feather not dot) in college.

I couldn't remember her name, but we called her Tatonka.

I didn't speak Sioux, but she got really hot when I rolled up my coat, stuffed it under my shirt on my shoulders and crawled around on all 4s grunting and pawing the carpet.

Phobia
12-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I have a lady at my church who is full blooded Crow.

How often?

memyselfI
12-05-2008, 04:18 PM
OMG, what year is this??? ROFL

That being said, the answer is yes and more than once.

And unless you ordered your spouse from a mail order catalog then how are you supposed to answer the poll when you have the both options of yes, I've dated one and I am married to one???

Rain Man
12-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I've boned Every race there is except eskimo.

Pygmy?

Thig Lyfe
12-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Only honkies. :(

Sure-Oz
12-05-2008, 04:44 PM
I'm pakistani and my gf is a white chick, does that count?

stumppy
12-05-2008, 04:45 PM
I dated a Mexican girl for awhile. She was born and raised in the USA so there wasn't any language barriers to deal with. Her ethnicity never posed any problems in our relationship. I spent a Thanksgiving weekend with her and her family and it didn't seem much different than my familys get togethers except for the food. Her mom had opened and ran a Mexican restaurant for 30 yrs. and could make the best Mexican food I've ever had. Every Thanksgiving she would spend a week making huge amouts of tamalies, tortilias, and other kinds of basic Mexican food to send home with her kids. Every kid would take home 30 to 40 lbs of moms cooking every year. Mmmmmmm, man that was some good stuff.

undercover
12-05-2008, 04:45 PM

Now Laz, I know for a fact that you've also been with a British woman.
It was good too!!! :evil:

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 04:46 PM

Why is it that Filipino girls usually tend to go for white guys?

Delano
12-05-2008, 04:51 PM

:spock::popcorn:

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I knew mer was a flip, when I saw her eating the pickled boiled-almost-hatched-duck eggs at the bar.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Why is it that Filipino girls usually tend to go for white guys?

Culture thing? Too much white Navy blood in our collective veins?

I'd be pretty offended if someone told me I only dated white men because my mother only dated white men.

Except that my mother really did only date white men.

Sigh.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I knew mer was a flip, when I saw her eating the pickled boiled-almost-hatched-duck eggs at the bar.

You should see me open the throat for pigs blood soup.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Culture thing? Too much white Navy blood in our collective veins?

I'd be pretty offended if someone told me I only dated white men because my mother only dated white men.

Except that my mother really did only date white men.

Sigh.

What's wrong with Filipino guys?

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 05:01 PM
I guess that explains why men in Phillipine prisons have all of that time for prison yard dance choreography.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:01 PM

Yuck.

Do you eat chocolate meat as well?

I can't even LOOK at that stuff.

The "Head-On" shrimp freaked me out, too.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Yuck.

Dude....fucking chocolate meat is nasty.

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Yuck.

that either sounds racist or some explanation of ATM I've never heard.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
What's wrong with Filipino guys?

In 29 years I've never met one.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Dude....fucking chocolate meat is nasty.

I'm sick just thinking about it.

I'll take the lumpia and pancit; leave the rest at home!

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:04 PM

I thought you lived in Los Angeles for a while?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
that either sounds racist or some explanation of ATM I've never heard.

It's some type of goat's blood concoction.

:Lin:

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:05 PM

In 29 years? Are you serious? Come to where I live....I used to work with plenty of them.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm sick just thinking about it.

I'll take the lumpia and pancit; leave the rest at home!

Pretty much....that and Chicken Adobo.

Iowanian

Something tells me this post made hog farmer reach for the saddle soap tub to investigate his bizarre hand-gland relationship.

Katipan
Yuck.

That is pig's blood soup. Just a little thicker.

yummy.

I hate shrimp.

I never cut the heads off fish when I serve. Too much work.

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 05:07 PM
It's some type of goat's blood concoction.

:Lin:

I've had food look like that the next day....but never BEFORE I ate it.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Pretty much....that and Chicken Adobo.

I can make allllllllll that!

But absolutely nothing else.

Those 3 totally exhaust my flip cusine repertoire.

And I add Sherry to my Adobo, which I'm pretty sure my grandmother never had...

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I can make allllllllll that!

But absolutely nothing else.

Those 3 totally exhaust my flip cusine repertoire.

And I add Sherry to my Adobo, which I'm pretty sure my grandmother never had...

Well shit....come cook for me then.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I thought you lived in Los Angeles for a while?

18 glorious years.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:14 PM
18 glorious years.

And you never met one Pinoy? How is that possible?

Did you live in Bel Air, trapped by an evil overlord?

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I'm amazed that you've never ran into one....the whole time you were here.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:15 PM
That is pig's blood soup. Just a little thicker.

yummy.

I hate shrimp.

I never cut the heads off fish when I serve. Too much work.

If we ever should cross paths, please remind me to buy dinner at a restaurant.

:evil:

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I suppose in the course of a lifetime I've been within 50 feet of one, but I've never noticed, or ever been introduced to one.

You're making me feel really bad.

I promise to find one the next time I visit home.

Heh. I was just thinking about some of my mother's flip friends... If they had sons or brothers or cousins... But nope. All of them married white men and have white children. Any men are overseas.

StcChief
12-05-2008, 05:20 PM

MM
~~;)exactly.... let's just say "it's not slanted sideways" as I was led to believe. :eek: in my youth.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I suppose in the course of a lifetime I've been within 50 feet of one, but I've never noticed, or ever been introduced to one.

Heh. I was just thinking about some of my mother's flip friends... If they had sons or brothers or cousins... But nope. All of them married white men and have white children. Any men are overseas.

Another question for you......

How often do you take trips back over to the Phillipines? I have some friends that go back all the time and some that hardly go over.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Another question for you......

How often do you take trips back over to the Phillipines? I have some friends that go back all the time and some that hardly go over.

I've never gone. :( It's something my mother and I planned a while ago, but then I got pregnant and etc. I'd love to go. She's from Bohol. And while it would be...... neat? to see the rickety shack perched over the ocean where she was born and raised, it's kind of a painful thing for my mom. She isn't very enthused about the poverty she grew up in. Still a little bitter.

Most of the family has moved to the bigger cities.

But some day in the next couple years I will be bare arsed in a living room shitting through a hole in the floor listening for the satisfying plop of it hitting ocean water.

Dicky McElephant
12-05-2008, 05:31 PM
But some day in the next couple years I will be bare arsed in a living room shitting through a hole in the floor listening for the satisfying plop of it hitting ocean water.

And I'm sure you're looking forward to that......:D

Iowanian
12-05-2008, 05:33 PM
If she's eating the food listed above, I'll wager the poor bastards digging for clams on that piece of beach below are going to think its a mud slide coming to take them the HEsus.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2008, 05:37 PM

I've got a close friend whose family was from Cebu. Her mother moved back recently after her father passed away (her father was 65 when he married her mother, who was 27!). Anyway, she'd have to bathe in the ocean. No running water.

Same for the "other" stuff.

My wife visited once with her mom but after a week of living like "they" lived, she checked herself into a hotel room in Manila.

She couldn't take it.

JuicesFlowing
12-05-2008, 05:53 PM
My wife is Mexican. I've also dated a middle eastern girl. Arab. Which is the politically correct "race" on that one? Since I wasn't a muslim and she was, that one was of the forbidden fruit variety.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:54 PM
If she's eating the food listed above, I'll wager the poor bastards digging for clams on that piece of beach below are going to think its a mud slide coming to take them the HEsus.

It's easier to wipe when its runny.

Katipan
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
She couldn't take it.

Thats not very encouraging.

Cebu was where my mother was born! We're probably related.

chagrin
12-06-2008, 12:00 AM
2 mexican chicks, a half chinawoman and a Ruskie...chagrin is worldwide, for real...aww-right

ZepSinger
12-06-2008, 12:30 AM
A hot Korean chick and a black stripper. Loooong ago...

Z

BWillie
12-06-2008, 12:32 AM
I simply cannot achieve the grand slam. I've done white, black, indian, mexican but for the life of me I cannot find a Asian. Asians HATE me. I don't understand. They seem to stick to their own kind.

luv
12-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Some of you guys have slept with quite a few people.

58-4ever
12-06-2008, 07:26 AM
I dated a Mexican girl right before I married my wife. She was yummy.

angelo
12-06-2008, 08:29 AM

Luv

I have felt that you can only recognize the very best when you have sampled a wide cross section of the available product.

Ang

BigMeatballDave
12-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Some of you guys have slept with quite a few people.Thats because men are whores. And we're proud of it.:D

BigVE
12-06-2008, 09:36 AM
From the usual tone of this board I was honestly surprised by the fact that so many here have and are currently dating or married to "non-white" people...sometimes this place seems very racist and bigoted but I think in general the culture of this board is pretty diverse.

Mr. Laz
12-06-2008, 09:56 AM
British = honky

:)

Mr. Laz
12-06-2008, 09:57 AM
:spock::popcorn:

shhhhh

Mr. Laz
12-06-2008, 09:58 AM

you have no idea

TODD
12-06-2008, 02:11 PM
My wife is From Tarlac, Philippines.

My past consist of Korean, and White...

Im happy with my "current"......

Frazod
12-06-2008, 02:18 PM
you have no idea

Midnight Laz? :D

undercover
12-06-2008, 02:21 PM
British = honky

I've heard you call me alot of things, but never that..:(

Katipan
My wife is From Tarlac, Philippines.

My past consist of Korean, and White...

Im happy with my "current"......

Such an awesome 59th post.

undercover
you have no idea

It's probably a good thing I didn't know

CHENZ A!
12-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Never dated outside of my race, but definetely not opposed to it. I've hooked up with American Indian, Mexican, and Phillipino before.

For some reason girls of different ethnicities love me though. Also women of any race that normally only like black dudes always want me. Seriously it's bizarre.

Mr. Laz
12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
I've heard you call me alot of things, but never that..:(

heh ... are you or are you not a honky? :spock:

full blown British Honky at that

ROFL

KCChiefsMan
12-06-2008, 06:56 PM
I dated a gal from India. I've had one-nighters with all types though

ClevelandBronco
12-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Yeah. I've been married to her for 21 years.

dtebbe
12-06-2008, 11:00 PM
I dated a chick from Arkansas once, does that count? :shrug:

DT

Frankie
12-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Have you had a relationship with someone of a different ethnicity?

Umm,...yes.

J Diddy
12-06-2008, 11:44 PM
define relationship

if by relationship you mean boning, then yes I've had sex with several chicks who weren't white

a couple of blacks, a couple of mexicans and an indian girl

no big deal it's all pink in the middle

boogblaster
12-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Does species count too ... Worked a lonely long summer in Wyoming once ...

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-07-2008, 12:58 AM
...black chicks! They are the freakiest and best at ridin.

Word. Once you go black ya know................ Actually my current gf is white... but she's a red head... which are pratically like their own race...

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2008, 01:46 AM
I still can't believe you guys would classify Italian as "different".

What about Greek then?
Irish?
Scottish?
English?
South African?
Canadian?

J Diddy
12-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I still can't believe you guys would classify Italian as "different".

What about Greek then?
Irish?
Scottish?
English?
South African?
Canadian?

dane, who gives a shit what others classify as "different"

Frankie
12-07-2008, 11:11 AM

Great Dane's don't count.

Spicy McHaggis
12-07-2008, 01:24 PM
As far as people actually born in another country, I've dated a Russian woman, a Guatemalan, a Columbian, a German and a Brazilian.

JuicesFlowing
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Someone once told me, "Lust knows no color."

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2008, 04:20 PM

I'm just curious.

Baby Lee
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
heh ... are you or are you not a honky? :spock:

full blown British Honky at that

ROFL

Honkys actually derives from Hungarians, or bohunks, so it's more Eastern European block, than British Isles.

cardken
12-07-2008, 07:17 PM
2 Hispanics
1 Asian
2 Italians
0 African Americans
1 Cajun/Creole
1 American Indian
1 Russian
1 Philapino
Numerous Caucasians
Been "Around the World", been fun. And enlightening.

blueballs
12-07-2008, 07:27 PM
sooty hands count

LocoChiefsFan
12-07-2008, 09:06 PM

I'm in NE MO, and I work with about 3 Filipino guys.

Frankie
12-07-2008, 10:53 PM
2 Hispanics
1 Asian
2 Italians
0 African Americans
1 Cajun/Creole
1 American Indian
1 Russian
1 Philapino
Numerous Caucasians
Been "Around the World", been fun. And enlightening.

So you've been to Philapin. ;hmmm: I bet nobody else here has been there.

Braincase
12-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I dated a girl whose family was from Pakistan. She was an absolute freak in the sack. Things were going real well until her dad found the videos.

memyselfI
12-08-2008, 01:36 PM
British = honky

Equals yummy. Sigh. Fond memories.

El Jefe
12-08-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm just curious.

FTR, I don't consider Italian different.

bogey
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Is Jewish a different ethnicity?

El Jefe
12-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I think technically it is. I read a definition of ethnicity somewhere on line and it went something like this ethnicity:"an ethnic quality or affiliation resulting from racial or cultural ties". So jewish people do have cultural ties, but I really wouldn't consider it different, but that may be because I know a lot of Jewish people.

undercover
12-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Equals yummy. Sigh. Fond memories.

Yeah...There is something about British girls. I'm glad we've left you feeling fuzzy all over.:clap:

DaneMcCloud
12-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I dated a girl whose family was from Pakistan. She was an absolute freak in the sack. Things were going real well until her dad found the videos.

ROFL

Simply Red
12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
You mean like, blacks?

cardken
12-08-2008, 08:44 PM
So you've been to Philapin. ;hmmm: I bet nobody else here has been there.
I couldn't spell her name either.ROFL

chief52
12-08-2008, 08:46 PM
I am presently dating a beautiful black woman. It is the first black woman I have ever dated. I grew up in a small town of 1300 that was all white. I met Michelle through work. She is an awesome lady. I must say, no matter what happens I am a better person having met her. She has taught me a lot about race in America. I am not saying you have to date someone of another race to learn about it. But it was something that was very good for me. I needed to expand my horizons.

As far as may family goes...brother, sisters, mom,...they all love her. They love when I bring her over.

As someone else stated, I do not think of her as my "black girlfriend or date"...our races do not even enter my head. She is Michelle. Period.

We went to a semi-formal Christmas party this weekend. The photographer loved her. When I get the pics I will try and post one. She is beautiful...

Rain Man
12-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Is Jewish a different ethnicity?

Only if you're not Jewish.

By federal definition, I think "Hispanic" is the only officially recognized ethnicity. They count middle easterners and Greeks and Jewish people and stuff as being plain ol' vanilla white.

Rain Man
12-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I am presently dating a beautiful black woman. It is the first black woman I have ever dated. I grew up in a small town of 1300 that was all white. I met Michelle through work. She is an awesome lady. I must say, no matter what happens I am a better person having met her. She has taught me a lot about race in America. I am not saying you have to date someone of another race to learn about it. But it was something that was very good for me. I needed to expand my horizons.

We went to a semi-formal Christmas party this weekend. The photographer loved her. When I get the pics I will try and post one. She is beautiful...

Barack is going to kill you when he finds out.

Rain Man
12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I got groped by an African American girl in the back of a Dairy Queen when I was in high school. She was pretty cute. It went no further, though, because it was southern Missouri in the 1970s, which meant lots of customer kept coming in wanting Dilly Bars and stuff. It's very hard to find time to grope when you have a bunch of customers at the counter requesting Dilly Bars.

chief52
12-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Barack is going to kill you when he finds out.

I guess it is going to get a little tougher to carry on with the Secret Service and all...

ElGringo
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Well, I am now married to a Mexican woman. The fun part is she doesn't speak much English, and I am just now learning Spanish, so communication kinda gets difficult at times, but it is fun. With the part of Mexico we live in, I am the only white guy in town, so when people stare at us funny it is just because they are not used to seeing white people at all, so I don't worry about it.

Rain Man
12-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Well, I am now married to a Mexican woman. The fun part is she doesn't speak much English, and I am just now learning Spanish, so communication kinda gets difficult at times, but it is fun. With the part of Mexico we live in, I am the only white guy in town, so when people stare at us funny it is just because they are not used to seeing white people at all, so I don't worry about it.

I'll be interested in hearing at some point if you were happier when you could speak the same language, or when you couldn't.

Frankie
12-08-2008, 10:26 PM
I got groped by an African American girl in the back of a Dairy Queen when I was in high school. She was pretty cute. It went no further, though, because it was southern Missouri in the 1970s, which meant lots of customer kept coming in wanting Dilly Bars and stuff. It's very hard to find time to grope when you have a bunch of customers at the counter requesting Dilly Bars.

So you served vanilla over chocolate. Regretting it, aren't you.

MIAdragon
12-08-2008, 10:28 PM
who hasn’t? I "dated" a girl who was half Black half Polish and ALL FREAK. Mieshka, yummy, memories.

luv
12-08-2008, 10:30 PM
I had a friend with benefits for four years. He was either 1/4 or 1/2 mexican.

Mr. Laz
12-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Equals yummy. Sigh. Fond memories.Yeah...There is something about British girls. I'm glad we've left you feeling fuzzy all over.:clap:
girl on girl pr0n

PBJ PBJ

GoGoGo :drool:

Bowser
12-09-2008, 12:05 AM
I had a friend with benefits for four years. He was either 1/4 or 1/2 mexican.

So you've got a little Mexican in you?

Yeah, that's all I got.

Mr. Laz
12-09-2008, 12:08 AM

Yeah, that's all I got.
so what was his name?

NTTIAWWT :thailor:

Iowanian
12-09-2008, 11:40 AM
A Gypsy woman came over to my house while my parents were gone when I was 15.

She stole my virginity and escaped into the dark of night.

OK. Maybe it was just a girl I didn't know very well with several big earings.

Ecto-I
12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Welp, I'm Indian and of all the girls I've dated, only ONE has been Indian as well, so I'd say I pretty well cover the "Yes" category.

Never hooked up with a black girl though, but judging by their dance skills, I think they'd amazing in the sack!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I'll never forget my first Asian.

El Jefe
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM

So you knew her well enough to marry her despite the obvious communication problems? I think it would be pretty hard to get to know the person on that level with them speaking a different language, but I have no experience with that, so that is all an outside observation.

luv
12-09-2008, 06:47 PM

Yeah, that's all I got.

I used to, but he moved. :(

Rain Man
12-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Welp, I'm Indian and of all the girls I've dated, only ONE has been Indian as well, so I'd say I pretty well cover the "Yes" category.

Never hooked up with a black girl though, but judging by their dance skills, I think they'd amazing in the sack!

I'm probably asking a stupid question, but how many generations have been in the states? Do you have parents or grandparents who are ticked off that they can't arrange a marriage for you?

I went to India long ago and was surprised that my guides tended to either have arranged marriages or expect them. I'm just curious if that tradition continues outside India.

StcChief
12-09-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm probably asking a stupid question, but how many generations have been in the states? Do you have parents or grandparents who are ticked off that they can't arrange a marriage for you?

I went to India long ago and was surprised that my guides tended to either have arranged marriages or expect them. I'm just curious if that tradition continues outside India.The F'in dotheads I worked with at MC still ran this route, arranged to fly back and pick from door 1-3 for "girls" Parents thought were right..... spend 1-3 weeks at this maybe/maybe not, new patch in 6-12 months. :)

Over-Head
12-09-2008, 08:06 PM
If one nighters count as "a relationship", then I've conquered 5 continents thus far;)

Mecca
12-09-2008, 08:09 PM
There was this one girl that kind of looked like a zombie, does that count?

memyselfI
12-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah...There is something about British girls. I'm glad we've left you feeling fuzzy all over.:clap:

Don't know about British girls. Do know my Brit memory is still my favorite fantasy...

shh. Don't tell.