PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft ****Official Pollute the Forum with Your Mock Draft Here Thread****

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Rather than a new thread for every time someone gets a new thought that runs through their head or reads a new scouting report.

Upon talking to a couple of Lions STH's that I know, it seems that popular sentiment is for Oher...now, I doubt that is all that realistic, but if it did happen, and we were to either lose out, or only beat Cincy and finish ahead of St. Louis, Oakland, and Seattle, it'd be a hell of a nice lottery win.

Pestilence
12-05-2008, 11:05 AM
This is what I don't understand about the Lions. You have two young QBs on your roster and you're not starting them to see what you have. You're starting Culpepper....which is worthless.

Start Stanton and see if he is any good.

the Talking Can
12-05-2008, 11:20 AM
This is what I don't understand about the Lions. You have two young QBs on your roster and you're not starting them to see what you have. You're starting Culpepper....which is worthless.

Start Stanton and see if he is any good.

teams suck for a reason, mostly because they hire stupid people who are terrible at their jobs....cf. Chief, K.C.

blueballs
12-05-2008, 11:37 AM
gut shooting
is too good fo r you