PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Going to the Game !!

chiefforlife
12-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I will be attending the Game at Mile High tomorrow! I am so excited. Last year I got to meet Jared Allen, it was FANtastic! I have club level seats this year, should be fun. I dont expect to win but who knows we have beat them already this year. We will need some turnovers to do it.
I dont think they have played a QB like Thiggy, he may surprise them. The spread we now run and Thiggy not afraid to take off with it for a first down, just may keep us in the game.
Invesco is a nice stadium and the fans were really cool to me last year, I was wearing a #69 Jared Allen Jersey so I took some grief but it was all good. Of ourse we lost 41-7 so maybe they just had some sympathy for me.
This year I am going to wear the old #31 Holmes Jersey. Give us some Priest magic.

If we win another game this year...LET IT BE THIS ONE!!! A SWEEP would be so nice, also it would be our first ever win at Invesco.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Buck
12-06-2008, 07:08 PM
I tried that this year and Ed Hochuli ruined it for me...

Hope you have a better experience, have fun.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Don't count on running into Jared Allen again.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-06-2008, 07:09 PM

Hochuli has always been my favorite ref.

:D

chiefforlife
12-06-2008, 07:25 PM

Hey Thanks. And that was a BS call! Hochuli is rumored to be looking for a nice house in Denver, haha.

I wont be looking for Jared this year. I was going to wear a #88TG Jersey but since they traded Jared after I wore his Jersey to the Denver game last year, I didnt want to take a chance and wear Tonys this year. :eek:

JuicesFlowing
12-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Last time I went to a game in Denver the Chiefs won. That was in 1999. The fans were pretty nice. They didn't even heckle me. Not as bad as Raider fan.

kstater
12-06-2008, 07:30 PM
My condonlances.

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Last time I went to a game in Denver the Chiefs won. That was in 1999. The fans were pretty nice. They didn't even heckle me. Not as bad as Raider fan.

What, Denver fans didn't try to shank you in the neck?

yeti
12-06-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm going too. I'll be in the south stands so the fans are a little more hardcore there. Usually get heckled but nothing too bad.

chiefforlife
12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm going too. I'll be in the south stands so the fans are a little more hardcore there. Usually get heckled but nothing too bad.

My brother was in the South stands a few years ago and some joker was wearing a Grbac Jersey, can you imagine a Chief fan wearing a Grbac Jersey. Anyway my brother said through the whole game the fans were yelling Grrrrrrbaaaaac, Grrrrrrbaaaaac. It was funny as hell.

chiefs1111
12-06-2008, 08:13 PM
My brother was in the South stands a few years ago and some joker was wearing a Grbac Jersey, can you imagine a Chief fan wearing a Grbac Jersey. Anyway my brother said through the whole game the fans were yelling Grrrrrrbaaaaac, Grrrrrrbaaaaac. It was funny as hell.

ROFL

yeti
12-06-2008, 08:18 PM

An elvis jersey oh man he was asking for. although i think that he won there a couple of times. i just want to see a close game where the chiefs don't entirely embarrass themselves.

Beerthirty
12-07-2008, 05:43 AM
Why dont you wear an old Herman Edwards jersey?: Maybe he will get traded like Jared did.:D:evil:

mikey23545
12-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Hope you have a great time, CFL...If nothing else I think the Chiefs should make it an entertaining game....

Short Leash Hootie
12-07-2008, 08:17 AM
I like your optimism!

StcChief
12-07-2008, 08:29 AM
have fun a W is gravy at this point.