PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Holy cow, would it be something to beat the broncows at pile high

Gracie Dean
12-07-2008, 03:26 PM
:clap: I would LOVE it

Skip Towne
12-07-2008, 03:38 PM
It wouldn't gain us anything but it would hurt our draft position.

MichaelH
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
It would be something just to play freaking defense too.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
It wouldn't gain us anything but it would hurt our draft position.

I could care less about draft picks

I absolutely HATE the donkeys almost as much as I hate W so I want to absolutely STOMP them down

Otter
12-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Yes it would, it would be called 'history repeating itself'.

Play terrible all year then win a few meaningless games at the end of the season to ruin a high draft pick and give false hope so the changes necessary to stop this cycle are not made.

You honestly haven't seen this before? You're either new or senile.

This team is like being associated with someone with on and off heroin addiction.

Just wait till next year!

Skip Towne
12-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I could care less about draft picks

I absolutely HATE the donkeys almost as much as I hate W so I want to absolutely STOMP them down

You're part of the problem.

kcchiefsus
12-07-2008, 04:07 PM
I actually want to fall a few spots in the draft because it's probably guaranteed the Lions will take Stafford and I don't see anybody else that screams as a must have pick in the top 5. If we end up picking around 6th or 7th I don't mind, if anything it opens up our possibilities so we can draft a player who might be a bit of a reach in the top 5.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Yes it would, it would be called 'history repeating itself'.

Play terrible all year then win a few meaningless games at the end of the season to ruin a high draft pick and give false hope so the changes necessary to stop this cycle are not made.

You honestly haven't seen this before? You're either new or senile.

This team is like being associated with someone with on and off heroin addiction.

Just wait till next year!

Yes, I have seen this all too much, but I hate HATE HATE the donkeys

DeezNutz
12-07-2008, 04:09 PM
If we're not drafting #1, it might be best to be in the 5-7 range. Mays would be ok with me. Dropping in the rest of the rounds would greatly suck, however.

kcchiefsus
12-07-2008, 04:36 PM
If we're not drafting #1, it might be best to be in the 5-7 range. Mays would be ok with me. Dropping in the rest of the rounds would greatly suck, however.

Exactly.

KChiefs1
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
I actually want to fall a few spots in the draft because it's probably guaranteed the Lions will take Stafford and I don't see anybody else that screams as a must have pick in the top 5. If we end up picking around 6th or 7th I don't mind, if anything it opens up our possibilities so we can draft a player who might be a bit of a reach in the top 5.

:thumb:

Reerun_KC
12-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Did we win?

Coach
12-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Did we win?

Nein. I do give the offense credit for showing up and playing their minds out. Other than the Leggett INT, the _efense just been right on schedule, giving up big plays and choking themselves when the game was on the line.

Goldmember
12-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Nein. I do give the offense credit for showing up and playing their minds out. Other than the Leggett INT, the _efense just been right on schedule, giving up big plays and choking themselves when the game was on the line.

Say what? They scored 10 friggin points the whole game and didn't show up in the second half, like they always do. This against a shitty denver D

cdcox
12-07-2008, 06:52 PM

The offense had two sustained drives plus one long play in a game against one of the worst defenses in the league. We've really had our expectations lowered if this qualifies as playing their minds out.

cdcox
12-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Say what? They scored 10 friggin points the whole game and didn't show up in the second half, like they always do. This against a shitty denver D

Well, this too.