PDA

View Full Version : Pick my RB's Please

Old Dog
12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
I need two of these three

Forte vs New Orleans
T. Jones vs Buffalo
C. Johnson at Houston

Right now I'm leaning toward Forte and Jones, but I'm struggling with this one.

Third Eye
12-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I would think Jones to be automatic. Johnson would be my other starter.

Fish
12-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Same situation for me...

S. Slaton vs. Ten
M. Jones-Drew vs. GB
R. Bush vs. @CHI
M. Lynch vs. @NYJ

Old Dog
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
I would rank yours, from best to worst this week:
Jones-Drew
Slaton
Bush
Lynch

El Pendejo
12-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Go with Jones and Johnson.

I'm in a similar predicament. First week of playoffs, and I'm having a hard time deciding between two of the following:

Thomas Jones Vs. Buffalo
Michael Turner Vs. Tampa
Steven Jackson Vs. Seattle

Jones is a given, but I'm having a hard time deciding between Turner, and Jackson. Also I'm not sure about tightends. I have Greg Olsen, and Tony Scheffler. I already have Marshall and Cutler starting, but I expect the Donks to throw the ball all over the place against Carolina (Cutler spreads it around). Olsen is hit or miss, whereas Scheffler has been coming on.

Buck
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I need two of these three

Forte vs New Orleans
T. Jones vs Buffalo
C. Johnson at Houston

Right now I'm leaning toward Forte and Jones, but I'm struggling with this one.Jones, Forte (huge game for the Bears this week, they will need to establish the run against New Orleans Depleted Defensive Line)

Go with Jones and Johnson.

I'm in a similar predicament. First week of playoffs, and I'm having a hard time deciding between two of the following:

Thomas Jones Vs. Buffalo
Michael Turner Vs. Tampa

Jones is a given, but I'm having a hard time deciding between Turner, and Jackson. Also I'm not sure about tightends. I have Greg Olsen, and Tony Scheffler. I already have Marshall and Cutler starting, but I expect the Donks to throw the ball all over the place against Carolina (Cutler spreads it around). Olsen is hit or miss, whereas Scheffler has been coming on.

Jones and Turner. Jackson is too much of a question.

Buck
12-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Same situation for me...

S. Slaton vs. Ten
M. Jones-Drew vs. GB
R. Bush vs. @CHI
M. Lynch vs. @NYJ

Fuck...

Lynch and Bush???

I think Lynch is the only given, honestly I dont think any of the others will have any impact. Anybody available on the Waiver Wire?

Old Dog
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Thomas Jones Vs. Buffalo
Michael Turner Vs. Tampa

Greg Olsen, and Tony Scheffler.

tough call

I would say Jones for sure and Jackson in a coin flip.
At TE, I would go with Olsen just to give me a reason to watch tonight, but Scheffler is probably the better play.