PDA

View Full Version : Video Games I now have Playstation Home

Pitt Gorilla
12-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Has anyone else wandered around that world? So far, it's kind of cool.

Guru
12-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Been there for 2 weeks. Kind of boring to me but I have never been into the that style of chat either so I am biased. Would be kind of a cool setup for a Chiefs gameday chat though.

TinyEvel
12-13-2008, 08:15 AM
I've bee non the beta since the beginning, but not too much since they expanded it.

I want to go to the mall and get some new furniture for my place while it's still free.

I went over to the dancing area, got in a robot train. Played arcade games in the bowling alley.

I'm looking forward to the group chat stuff. Yeah, game chat would be cool.

Hey Pitt: What's your PSN ID? I'll add it to the PS3 thread

mikeyis4dcats.
12-13-2008, 08:30 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Pitt Gorilla
12-13-2008, 11:29 AM
I've bee non the beta since the beginning, but not too much since they expanded it.

I want to go to the mall and get some new furniture for my place while it's still free.

I went over to the dancing area, got in a robot train. Played arcade games in the bowling alley.

I'm looking forward to the group chat stuff. Yeah, game chat would be cool.

Hey Pitt: What's your PSN ID? I'll add it to the PS3 threadI think it is UNI Prof.

aturnis
12-13-2008, 12:02 PM
I think it is UNI Prof.

Are you in Cedar Falls?

Guru
12-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Gonna checkout Home in Hong Kong.

Fruit Ninja
12-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Its a interesting concept. 3d world like a mmo, but no fighting just pretty much hanging out. Its so basic and bare right now, that there is nothing really to do outside of a few built in games. They need to start streaming movies in their theatre, even some old classic movies like Ferris Bueller or something.

I did buy me a hooded sweater for my avatar. Cost me a whole 49 cents. As Guru would say, nickle and dime! Not that i mind. 49 cents is in my couch atm. lol

Guru
12-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Its a interesting concept. 3d world like a mmo, but no fighting just pretty much hanging out. Its so basic and bare right now, that there is nothing really to do outside of a few built in games. They need to start streaming movies in their theatre, even some old classic movies like Ferris Bueller or something.

I did buy me a hooded sweater for my avatar. Cost me a whole 49 cents. As Guru would say, nickle and dime! Not that i mind. 49 cents is in my couch atm. lol:cuss::D

I don't see the point of paying for virtual clothes myself.

TinyEvel
12-13-2008, 06:43 PM
:cuss::D

Oh man, I so KNEW this would piss you off. ROFL

What about paying real money for virtual furniture for your virtual apartment? I'm pretty sure you can invite people over to your apartment in this game.

TinyEvel
12-13-2008, 06:44 PM
HOME was listed as #10 on TIME magazine's list of top gadgets for 2008

Fruit Ninja
12-13-2008, 06:47 PM

What about paying real money for virtual furniture for your virtual apartment? I'm pretty sure you can invite people over to your apartment in this game.

Anything where you have to pay upsets him. Hell, Sony gives us this for free along with their service. I am glad to throw them 49 cents at them. lol

Guru
12-13-2008, 07:19 PM

What about paying real money for virtual furniture for your virtual apartment? I'm pretty sure you can invite people over to your apartment in this game.Where did I say it pissed me off? All I said is I don't see the point in paying for fake clothes.

This isn't the same as what I bitch about with the other console. Sony at least actually gives you something for free.

Guru
12-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Anything where you have to pay upsets him. Hell, Sony gives us this for free along with their service. I am glad to throw them 49 cents at them. lolIf that is all you see then you are not paying attention.

J Diddy
12-13-2008, 11:37 PM
:cuss::D

no shit, go buy some real clothes

Basileus777
12-13-2008, 11:40 PM
HOME was listed as #10 on TIME magazine's list of top gadgets for 2008

Is that what it's come to?

RustShack
12-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Are you in Cedar Falls?

I'm in Waterloo :p

Guru
12-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Is that what it's come to?Oh, be nice. ROFL

It is a neat program that will be of high use to many people. I may not be one of them but I assure you it is a big hit with Sony right now.

TinyEvel
12-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Have any of you be n"Quincy'd?"

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/12/how-to-perform-quincying-in-playstation-home/

ROFL

probably should find some CP version of this.