PDA

View Full Version : Which D

smittysbar
12-18-2008, 10:13 PM
My only week part of my team is the D.

I went to FA and picked up Saints @ Detroit, and SF @ St. Louis. I know neither are great but which one would you start.

smittysbar
12-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Anyone?

eazyb81
12-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I'd definitely take the Saints. They're not great, but you can't beat Detroit as an opponent.

Help me out:

Would you pick Baltimore at Dallas or Philly at Washington (my defenses are bold)?

Reaper16
12-19-2008, 05:19 PM
I'd take the Saints, tentatively.

Philly defense is my pick for sure, easyb.

smittysbar
12-20-2008, 11:16 AM
I'd definitely take the Saints. They're not great, but you can't beat Detroit as an opponent.

Help me out:

Would you pick Baltimore at Dallas or Philly at Washington (my defenses are bold)?

I would have to take Philly, you just never know when Dallas will go off. Portis missed practice again yesterday, all the nagging injuries is defiantly slowing him and the team down.

Reaper16
12-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Speaking of defenses, my sneaky plan to drop the Giants this week and replace them with Dallas didn't exactly work out as brilliantly as I had planned. Thankfully, Witten exceeded expectations to help make up for the Dallas D's paltry showing.

Swanman
12-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Going into this week, I had the Tennessee and Green Bay D, neither of which I liked. So I picked up the Houston D for this week. Not a great D, but going up against Oakland, I'll take the matchup.

patteeu
12-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Going into this week, I had the Tennessee and Green Bay D, neither of which I liked. So I picked up the Houston D for this week. Not a great D, but going up against Oakland, I'll take the matchup.

I had Tennessee also and decided to pick up Cleveland instead at home against the statistically worst offense in the league, Cincinnati. I recognize that it's a huge gamble, especially since it looks like Cleveland has quit on their coach at this point, but they've been good at INTs this year and they're playing at home in a rivalry game against a weak QB.

Oh, btw, I agree with those who picked the Saints for the thread starter.