PDA

View Full Version : Brian Orakpo is a beast!

talastan
12-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Brian Orakpo makes his case:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGUc3UL64f0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fGUc3UL64f0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LiL stumppy
12-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Pretty stout fella

bowener
12-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Does anyone think he is like VG from last year? It seems that if he already packed 50lbs of muscle on that frame it would be pretty hard to gain anymore weight if necessary. Do you think at 260lbs he will transfer well to the NFL as a DE? Or is he better suited for a 3-4 team has OLB or what?

I like him and M Johnson. MJ seems that he has the frame to become a physical beast in the NFL.

LiL stumppy
12-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Does anyone think he is like VG from last year? It seems that if he already packed 50lbs of muscle on that frame it would be pretty hard to gain anymore weight if necessary. Do you think at 260lbs he will transfer well to the NFL as a DE? Or is he better suited for a 3-4 team has OLB or what?

I like him and M Johnson. MJ seems that he has the frame to become a physical beast in the NFL.

You could look at it like that, or that if he had added that much weight already he can add more. I think he would be a decent DE in a 4-3

Ebolapox
12-24-2008, 08:18 AM
You could look at it like that, or that if he had added that much weight already he can add more. I think he would be a decent DE in a 4-3

I don't want to draft a 'decent' player in the top three. the top three is where you get (heh) game changers. you know, the guys who carry you to a super bowl.

Rain Man
12-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Give me the element of surprise and a shotgun, and I could probably take him.

BigChiefFan
12-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I don't want to draft a 'decent' player in the top three. the top three is where you get (heh) game changers. you know, the guys who carry you to a super bowl.I think he is a game changer. His speed on the field far surpasses his timed speed and he has the strength of an ox. I've said it before, but I think he has Strahan type potential.

evolve27
12-31-2008, 07:28 PM
I think he is a game changer. His speed on the field far surpasses his timed speed and he has the strength of an ox. I've said it before, but I think he has Strahan type potential.

I'll take that. If Stafford/Bradford is gone, we take him and he upgrades our sorry ass D-line immediately. Guy seems like a total beast among elite competition.

OnTheWarpath58
01-08-2009, 04:29 PM
He should have made his case on the field Monday night, and not in the weight room.

BigChiefFan
01-09-2009, 01:11 PM
He should have made his case on the field Monday night, and not in the weight room.He was going against a very underrated O-Line and he still put some pressure on and added a sack. I wasn't blown away by his play against the Buckeyes, but I'm still of the belief he goes high in the 1st round.

OnTheWarpath58
01-09-2009, 04:18 PM
He was going against a very underrated O-Line and he still put some pressure on and added a sack. I wasn't blown away by his play against the Buckeyes, but I'm still of the belief he goes high in the 1st round.

He made a play on the first snap, and a sack on the last snap.

In between, he was invisible - and was pretty much dominated by a guy thought of as nothing more than a 3rd round pick.

I see a team like the Raiders taking him, for no other reason than they are enamored with his workout numbers.

Bane
01-12-2009, 07:21 PM
He couldnt make us any worse.