PDA

View Full Version : News RIP Caylee Anthony

royr17
12-19-2008, 12:04 PM
May god rest her soul. This is such a sad day for any of us parents that have kids to think that a parent could sit there and do something like this to there own kids.

So I will say once again RIP Caylee Anthony and may god take good care of her.

Gonzo
12-19-2008, 12:19 PM
If her mother did actually do this, death is to easy for her. I hope she suffers horribly.

Duck Dog
12-19-2008, 12:23 PM
That was one sweet looking little girl. She deserved loving parents.

Donger
12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
If her mother did actually do this, death is to easy for her. I hope she suffers horribly.

I don't believe the prosecution is seeking death.

BigChiefFan
12-19-2008, 12:27 PM
If she did do it-shame on her-how absolutely vile. This sickens me.

talastan
12-19-2008, 12:29 PM
This is what happens when society makes children out as commodities instead of people. This makes me sick beyond all belief. There are hundreds of couples who would've loved to have this beautiful little girl as their own. :shake:

Amnorix
12-19-2008, 12:32 PM
This is what happens when society makes children out as commodities instead of people. This makes me sick beyond all belief. There are hundreds of couples who would've loved to have this beautiful little girl as their own. :shake:

So this is "society's" fault?

I honestly don't even know what you mean. It just seems a very odd comment.

Anyway, we can agree on your second and third sentences at least.

RIP Caylee.

TrebMaxx
12-19-2008, 12:37 PM
RIP little Caylee. May you mother NOT receive the death penalty but live the rest of her life behind bars thinking about you and what she has done every day for the rest of her pathetic life.

talastan
12-19-2008, 12:40 PM

RIP Caylee.

Not that it is society's fault. I just see all of these parents who IMHO don't make time for their kids, don't get involved in their life or their dreams, and look at children as a burden or additional responsibility. I see so much of that now in everyday life, media, etc. I wonder if it influences people against taking responsibility for their kids? While it has yet to be proven in a court that Caylee's mom had anything to do with it, it has been noted that her mom wasn't behaving like a mom. She wasn't there for her child and that I think is what really pisses me off. I guess commodity wasn't exactly the word I was thinking of.

BigChiefFan
12-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Not that it is society's fault. I just see all of these parents who IMHO don't make time for their kids, don't get involved in their life or their dreams, and look at children as a burden or additional responsibility. I see so much of that now in everyday life, media, etc. I wonder if it influences people against taking responsibility for their kids? While it has yet to be proven in a court that Caylee's mom had anything to do with it, it has been noted that her mom wasn't behaving like a mom. She wasn't there for her child and that I think is what really pisses me off. I guess commodity wasn't exactly the word I was thinking of.
I even have a theory about that. I think she wanted to go out and party and used the stuff to knock her kid out and leave her in the car. She probably tapped her mouth in case she woke up and started crying, so no one would hear her. Didn't they say she had been kicked out of her parents and her boyfriend didn't want the child around all the time?

Ari Chi3fs
12-19-2008, 12:49 PM
This bitch is gonna have some serious karma to work through.

Her next life, she will probably have to come back as a kid who gets brutally murdered.

royr17
12-19-2008, 12:51 PM
That was one sweet looking little girl. She deserved loving parents.

Yes she does. I would never ever do anything like that to my kids. I mean that is just wrong and cruel. I wouldnt ever do anything like that to my Daughter or my son. This world is just cruel that anybody would ever do something like that to their kids.

jAZ
12-19-2008, 12:56 PM

RIP Caylee.

Ironically, the mentality of "hundreds of couples who would've loved to have this beautiful little girl as their own" just futher "makes children out as commodities", doesn't it?

Unintentially, I'm sure. The spirit of the comment is terrific, not sure that the words are well chosen.

royr17
12-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Ironically, the mentality of "hundreds of couples who would've loved to have this beautiful little girl as their own" just futher "makes children out as commodities", doesn't it?

Unintentially, I'm sure. The spirit of the comment is terrific, not sure that the words are well chosen.

Yea but still this little girl did not do anything to deserve this fate. It all all boils down to that she did not want the responsibility of being a parent anymore and wanting to be a communty whore then to change her way and be a parent.

Demonpenz
12-19-2008, 01:02 PM
mommy's little tax break

triple
12-19-2008, 01:03 PM
the FBI has known for months that her mom did it... they could tell from evidence in the trunk of her car.

not to get too personal, but for some people in the world, they want children more than anything else and can't have them. i can't believe people would do this.

lazepoo
12-19-2008, 01:06 PM

A lot of young parents think that a kid is like a pet and they just think about cute names and dressing them in fuzzy clothes. They don't realize that it's actually work and so when they have to wake up sixty times to change a diaper and feed the kid, it's a big surprise that more than a few don't know how to handle.

ArrowheadHawk
12-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Todays news is actually good news. Thank god the remains were not somebody elses. We knew Caylee was dead. This also gives more evidence against her mother.

King_Chief_Fan
12-19-2008, 01:09 PM

what a stupid statement. consult with those who haven't been able to have children who would love to have them to see if they think they are commodities.:grr:

talastan
12-19-2008, 01:19 PM
A lot of young parents think that a kid is like a pet and they just think about cute names and dressing them in fuzzy clothes. They don't realize that it's actually work and so when they have to wake up sixty times to change a diaper and feed the kid, it's a big surprise that more than a few don't know how to handle.

This is the point I was trying to communicate. Thanks!

lazepoo
12-19-2008, 01:21 PM
I thought so... there are a lot of parents that way, unfortunately.

talastan
12-19-2008, 01:24 PM
I just guess when I had my two kids, (My wife and I were 19 and 20) I just chose to be different. It was time to settle down and take care of my family. Why this doesn't happen I don't know. Anyone know anything about Caylee's father? I never heard where he was in all of this...

mounged
12-19-2008, 02:05 PM
I also blame the grandmother. Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption when she found out she was expecting. Grandmother refused to let her give her up. Caylee would most likely still be alive if she had been given to a couple who wanted a child.
Being the mother of 4 I can not imagine how anyone can do this horrible act to any child let alone their own.

ChiTown
12-19-2008, 02:22 PM
RIP little Caylee. May you mother NOT receive the death penalty but live the rest of her life behind bars thinking about you and what she has done every day for the rest of her pathetic life.

To hell with that. Why burden the tax payer for the next 50+ yrs of her worthless life. Fry her.

damaticous
12-19-2008, 02:33 PM
agreed this is sad. But seriously this country is so full of "White Girl Syndrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome)" it's just ridiculous.

Radar Chief
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
So, watching the news at lunch, it turns out the informant that found the remains in a bag had called police for three days in a row back in August telling them to search those woods.
Seems he’s a meter reader and had noticed a bag in the woods, I assume by spotting it from the road.
He called three times, one day after another. First two were ignored. The third call, a deputy sheriff met him, took his description and searched the woods finding nothing.
Finally, last week the guy decides to look for himself and finds what we now know to be Caley Anthony’s remains.
If this is all true, just think of the evidence they lost in the months from mid August until today just because the police were too lazy or just didn’t care enough and ignored an informant.

poopchutecowboy
12-19-2008, 02:39 PM
If she did do it-shame on her-how absolutely vile. This sickens me.

of course she did it. nothing that sick bitch says fits any of the evidence. she will burn in hell

kstater
12-19-2008, 02:43 PM
of course she did it. nothing that sick bitch says fits any of the evidence. she will burn in hell

I got dibs on MarlboroChief

Radar Chief
12-19-2008, 02:56 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Orange County Sheriff's officials say they believe he was in the area on Dec. 11 following up on his own lead when he discovered the bones and skull.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said police questioned the worker again, as well as the sheriff's deputy who took the original call. They want to know more about what prompted him to contact authorities and how they handled the tips.

The meter reader first called on Aug. 11 to report a bag by the side of the road, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. A deputy wasn't able to locate Kronk.

On Aug. 12, the meter reader called a crime hotline. The information was passed on to the Orange County Sheriff's criminal investigation division.

And on Aug. 13, the utility worker called cops a third time, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. He met with police, and a deputy went into the wooded area to investigate the Kronk's claims, but didn't find anything, the station said. The scene was then cleared as a possible place of interest in the case.

There is now an internal probe under way within the police department into how the matter was handled.

"There are a lot of questions about the thoroughness of that response," Nieves told MyFOXOrlando.com.

Investigators were at the wooded crime scene all week in an exhaustive dig for evidence. They said late Thursday they found additional bones that also appear to be from a child.

:shake: