PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who is the worst player on the team.

MikeMaslowski
12-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Who is the worst starter/top 25 player on the team that will be back next year..... put on your thinkin' caps.

MikeMaslowski
12-19-2008, 08:59 PM
? forgot my question marks.....

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Who is the worst starter/top 25 player on the team that will be back next year..... put on your thinkin' caps.
Not that I want him back I say sackintosh.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Turk McBride. Totally useless. He's not fast or particularly strong. He might be a decent pass rushing DT if they move him back.

Buehler445
12-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Probably Hutard.

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Turk McBride. Totally useless. He's not fast or particularly strong. He might be a decent pass rushing DT if they move him back.
I agree I just think sackintosh hurts us more.Easier to hide McBride.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I agree I just think sackintosh hurts us more.Easier to hide McBride.

McBride wishes he could make as much money as Sackintosh did.

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:10 PM
McBride wishes he could make as much money as Sackintosh did.
Do you think thats why sackintosh plays over taylor. after taylor gets his mandatory flag he seems to do ok compared to sackintosh.

unothadeal
12-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Is Will Svitek still on the team? Because if he is Will Svitek.

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Is Will Svitek still on the team? Because if he is Will Svitek.
I think he means starters.

Gonzo
12-19-2008, 09:19 PM
I've been waiting all year for Mr. Dorsey to create havoc in the backfield. I'm quite disappointed.

chiefzilla1501
12-19-2008, 09:20 PM

McBride is fine in a rotational role. He had 41 tackles in 9 games, which is solid for a DE. He's not great against the pass, much like Hali isn't that great against the run. And I don't know where you get your second point, because he's pretty good at pushing back the pocket. He would be at his best as a rotational DE and a nickel DT.

notorious
12-19-2008, 09:23 PM
I know we are talking just starters, but it seems like McGraw gives up the big one on crucial plays (NE and Denver in the shadow of their own goalpost come to mind), thus getting my vote.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:24 PM
McBride is fine in a rotational role.

For a second rounder, he should more than one fucking career sack.

Just another bust.

Skip Towne
12-19-2008, 09:27 PM

Maybe it should be Turd McBride.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Maybe it should be Turd McBride.

You just coined it!!! LMAO

Ebolapox
12-19-2008, 09:29 PM
mcintosh.

chiefs1111
12-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Devard Darling. For a guy who was supposed to be our 2nd WR this season,he sure hasn't done much of anything....

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:33 PM
The way I look at it is Sackintosh sucks, but he's better than Jordan Black or that godawful POS Chris Terry.

I think McBride is on their level. When you're drafted in the second round and you're best utilized on passing downs, and even there you're only a slightly above-average player...total meh.

If he played a position that was higher profile, like CB or OT, we'd all really fucking hate Turd McBride. He's a poor man's Eric Hicks.

unothadeal
12-19-2008, 09:34 PM
You just coined it!!! LMAO

Pretty sure I coined Sackintosh....just saying.

Ebolapox
12-19-2008, 09:36 PM
The way I look at it is Sackintosh sucks, but he's better than Jordan Black or that godawful POS Chris Terry.

I think McBride is on their level. When you're drafted in the second round and you're best utilized on passing downs, and even there you're only a slightly above-average player...total meh.

If he played a position that was higher profile, like CB or OT, we'd all really fucking hate Turd McBride. He's a poor man's Eric Hicks.

I've said it once, I'll say it again here. I blame the fucking coaching. there's a reason so many defensive line guys that we've drafted have busted. it's unfuckingcanny. now, is it possible that all of them sucked? sure. is it just as possible (if not moreso) that we didn't get anything out of them because our coaches can't coach worth a shit? I'd lean toward option number two. we won't really know what we have in mcbride, tyler, hali, johnston OR dorsey until we get rid of the sack of shit krumrie and/or ANY defensive coach NOT named gibbs.

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Devard Darling. For a guy who was supposed to be our 2nd WR this season,he sure hasn't done much of anything....
Thats a great pick too...
The sad thing is there are too many good choices:doh!:

chiefzilla1501
12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
For a second rounder, he should more than one ****ing career sack.

Just another bust.

I never understood the obsession with sacks. Why is it okay for players to be horrible against the run and put up 10 sacks a season, but not okay for players to be below average against the pass but be stout against the run?

First, Turk has only had about a full season of meaningful playing time at a tough position. He's been poorly coached by a d-line coach who has continually failed to teach any linemen any pass rush moves besides the bull rush.

Turk will be fine. Keep in mind that he played most of his snaps in college as a defensive tackle. It goes to show how ridiculous it's gotten when players are considered busts after only one full season of meaningful playing time.

RippedmyFlesh
12-19-2008, 09:39 PM
This
I've said it once, I'll say it again here. I blame the ****ing coaching. there's a reason so many defensive line guys that we've drafted have busted. it's un****ingcanny. now, is it possible that all of them sucked? sure. is it just as possible (if not moreso) that we didn't get anything out of them because our coaches can't coach worth a shit? I'd lean toward option number two. we won't really know what we have in mcbride, tyler, hali, johnston OR dorsey until we get rid of the sack of shit krumrie and/or ANY defensive coach NOT named gibbs.

chiefzilla1501
12-19-2008, 09:40 PM
I've said it once, I'll say it again here. I blame the ****ing coaching. there's a reason so many defensive line guys that we've drafted have busted. it's un****ingcanny. now, is it possible that all of them sucked? sure. is it just as possible (if not moreso) that we didn't get anything out of them because our coaches can't coach worth a shit? I'd lean toward option number two. we won't really know what we have in mcbride, tyler, hali, johnston OR dorsey until we get rid of the sack of shit krumrie and/or ANY defensive coach NOT named gibbs.

I have yet to see any D-linemen progress over the years. And they all seem to be obsessed with bullrushing instead of learning pass rush moves. I agree, there's a reason why these guys aren't progressing.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Pretty sure I coined Sackintosh....just saying.

Skip just coined Turd McBride, though.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I never understood the obsession with sacks.

He's a fucking defensive end. He's supposed to rush the fucking passer. He sucks at it.

Second-round defensive ends are not drafted to "be solid against the run" and "totally suck shit as pass rushers."

End of fucking discussion.

cdcox
12-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Booting guys like Surtain, Donnie Edwards, Jones, etc to the curb does in no way guarantee that they will be replaced by someone better. Just sayin.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2008, 09:54 PM
1st of all, Turk McBride doesn't start .... he's hurt .... and he was pretty productive when he was in there.

it he would stop being such a dumbass and hitting the QB late he would be just fine as a rotational backup guy.

actually i don't know that we have a single guy that sucks way more than anyone else.

The problem is that about half of our starters should be backups.

top 4 worse are probably:

McIntosch
Boiman
Demorrio williams
Adrian Jones

unothadeal
12-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Skip just coined Turd McBride, though.

Yeah and I coined SacIntosh. But Woohoo way to go Skip and such.:rolleyes:

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Yeah and I coined SacIntosh. But Woohoo way to go Skip and such.:rolleyes:

Sandy Limpvagina?

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 09:57 PM
1st of all, Turk McBride doesn't start .... he's hurt .... and he was pretty productive when he was in there.

it he would stop being such a dumbass and hitting the QB late he would be just fine as a rotational backup guy.

actually i don't know that we have a single guy that sucks way more than anyone else.

The problem is that about half of our starters should be backups.

top 4 worse are probably:

McIntosch
Boiman
Demorrio williams
Adrian Jones

I think Demorrio Williams is pretty good. Don't see him missing a lot of tackles. He certainly has the talent to be a starter.

I wouldn't judge any linebackers until Gunther is gone.

Mr. Laz
12-19-2008, 10:01 PM
starters that should be backups

Niswanger
Cox
Adrian Jones
McIntosch
Tank Tyler
rocky boiman
Demorrio williams
Pollard
Page
Tamba Hali

too new to tell yet
Thigpen
Dorsey
Babin
Mark Bradley
Carr

cdcox
12-19-2008, 10:07 PM

Niswanger
Cox
Adrian Jones
McIntosch
Tank Tyler
rocky boiman
Demorrio williams
Pollard
Page
Tamba Hali

too new to tell yet
Thigpen
Dorsey
Babin
Mark Bradley
Carr

I agree with your lists except for Babin. He is a 5th year player and former first round draft choice, playing on his third team. He's like Ryan Sims.

Count Zarth
12-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Is Cox not a good enough blocker? The guy flat doesn't drop passes.

I also like what Tank Tyler has done this year. He pushes the pocket quite a bit.

talastan
12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Adrian Jones, simply lack depth in the Guard position so he'll be back. Has allowed the pocket to collapse almost as much as Sackintosh.

Buehler445
12-19-2008, 10:16 PM

Niswanger
Cox
Adrian Jones
McIntosch
Tank Tyler
rocky boiman
Demorrio williams
Pollard
Page
Tamba Hali

too new to tell yet
Thigpen
Dorsey
Babin
Mark Bradley
Carr

Whachu got against Cox? From my pedestrian view, he's played pretty well.

unothadeal
12-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Has allowed the pocket to collapse almost as much as Sackintosh.

Whose nickname I coined by the way.

blueballs
12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Brokie Croyle
was mine
thhhhhhhhhhh

Groves
12-19-2008, 10:34 PM
I keep getting my Boimans and my Babins mixed up.

Skip Towne
12-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Booting guys like Surtain, Donnie Edwards, Jones, etc to the curb does in no way guarantee that they will be replaced by someone better. Just sayin.

That goes for HC's and GM's as well. You can sign 'em but it don't mean it will pan out.

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2008, 10:53 PM
I've been waiting all year for Mr. Dorsey to create havoc in the backfield. I'm quite disappointed.

be patient, Haynesworth wasn't an all-pro his first year

blueballs
12-19-2008, 10:54 PM
It's like asking
which New Kid on the Block was gayer

Thig Lyfe
12-19-2008, 11:00 PM
It's like a 45-player tie.

cdcox
12-19-2008, 11:05 PM
That goes for HC's and GM's as well. You can sign 'em but it don't mean it will pan out.

True. But we will be one GM/HC closer to the one that takes us to a world championship.

Buehler445
12-19-2008, 11:05 PM
It's like asking
which New Kid on the Block was gayer

Thread closed.

EyePod
12-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Adrian Jones, simply lack depth in the Guard position so he'll be back. Has allowed the pocket to collapse almost as much as Sackintosh.

He's also playing between Niswanger and Sackintosh. That's a shitfest waiting to happen.

Playmaker
12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Any linebacker without the name Derrick Johnson.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:34 AM
Coclough or Gilberry.

chiefs1111
12-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Coclough or Gilberry.

Has Coclough played at all since he singed here???? If he has,he's been invisible

royr17
12-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Im very dissapointed in the play of LB Demorrio Williams. When the chiefs signed him I was expecting big things from him, he has been a fluke. For the season Demorrio has 50 tackles and I believe started every game. But he has clearly been out done by Rocky Boiman who was signed before the Titans game he has 57 tackles, and hell Pat Thomas would has been injured alot has 48 tackles compared to Williams 50. Now that says alot there when Boiman was signed during week 7 and Thomas was injured for like 4 to 5 weeks and they have more and damn near more tackles than him.

Demorrio Williams is considered a B-U-S-T.

royr17
12-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Coclough or Gilberry.

Yea he has. The one that hasnt done a damn thing is David Macklin. But Colcough and Macklin were terrible pickups, you have been better off stickin with Patterson and Brack.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Im very dissapointed in the play of LB Demorrio Williams. When the chiefs signed him I was expecting big things from him, he has been a fluke. For the season Demorrio has 50 tackles and I believe started every game. But he has clearly been out done by Rocky Boiman who was signed before the Titans game he has 57 tackles, and hell Pat Thomas would has been injured alot has 48 tackles compared to Williams 50. Now that says alot there when Boiman was signed during week 7 and Thomas was injured for like 4 to 5 weeks and they have more and damn near more tackles than him.

did kcnut hijack III's account?

chiefs1111
12-20-2008, 12:40 AM

He has 50 tackles???? seems a lot less than that....

Count Zarth
12-20-2008, 12:41 AM
did kcnut hijack III's account?

Six of one, half a dozen of the other...

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Yea he has. The one that hasnt done a damn thing is David Macklin. But Colcough and Macklin were terrible pickups, you have been better off stickin with Patterson and Brack.

yeah.
http://www.tallardapartments.com/Apartments/Address/1317MiltonFile/Brak.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:42 AM

Roy...He's a will backer in the Cover 2. Fucking Cato June has 56 tackles for the Bucs D. He's not asked to be a tackler in that scheme.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Has Coclough played at all since he singed here???? If he has,he's been invisible

He got fisted on Lance Moore's long TD against us in the NO games, and played a good deal in the first SD game.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:45 AM
He got fisted on Lance Moore's long TD against us in the NO games, and played a good deal in the first SD game.

seems our defense gets fisted more than belladonna in 'belladonna raises her fist and resists'

royr17
12-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Hell Patterson had 15 tackles before he was cut, Brack had 6 tackles before he was cut, during there time with the Chiefs Colcough has had 5 tackles and David Macklin has had 0 thats right 0. Also to note to the 5 tackles that colclough has Brack got those 6 tackles all in one game and got cut.

I would've just kept Brack and Patterson over Colclough and Macklin cause I fimly believe that Colclough and Macklin have been arguably just as bad as Brack and Patterson.

DeezNutz
12-20-2008, 12:47 AM
As much as he references his own glory days, I'm going to have to vote Herm. I heard he was a DB. Did anyone else know this? Apparently he also spent some time in TB...

Ebolapox
Hell Patterson had 15 tackles before he was cut, Brack had 6 tackles before he was cut, during there time with the Chiefs Colcough has had 5 tackles and David Macklin has had 0 thats right 0. Also to note to the 5 tackles that colclough has Brack got those 6 tackles all in one game and got cut.

I would've just kept Brack and Patterson over Colclough and Macklin cause I fimly believe that Colclough and Macklin have been arguably just as bad as Brack and Patterson.

badum

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Alley/2777/8brak2.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins

You're arguing nut littered shit versus shit with corn kernels in it. Does it really matter?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:48 AM
seems our defense gets fisted more than belladonna in 'belladonna raises her fist and resists'

I can proudly say I've never watched a Belladonna scene.

DeezNutz
12-20-2008, 12:48 AM
You're arguing nut littered shit versus shit with corn kernels in it. Does it really matter?

It does to the chicks from 2 Girls, 1 Cup. They loves them some protein, too.

chiefzilla1501
12-20-2008, 12:49 AM

I also like what Tank Tyler has done this year. He pushes the pocket quite a bit.

Yes and Yes. I think the rest of the list is pretty good, though. Tyler and Cox are the two exceptions. Tyler could be upgraded, but he's played well enough that it becomes less of a priority.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:50 AM
Yes and Yes. I think the rest of the list is pretty good, though. Tyler and Cox are the two exceptions. Tyler could be upgraded, but he's played well enough that it becomes less of a priority.

If he's not a franchise QB, replacing him is the top priority.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:50 AM

I think he's talking about TANK tyler. not the thiggy.

I could be wrong though.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:52 AM

I could be wrong though.

Well then fuck me with a rubber hammer.

At worst, Tyler can be a rotational player, although third rounders should be solid starters.

DeezNutz

I could be wrong though.

ROFL

In his quest to stamp out TF, Hamas has become a bit over-zealous.

royr17

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZSFIPuSSdo
Speaking of fisted remember this. ROFL

Sorry I couldnt get the video to post on here.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:54 AM
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZSFIPuSSdo
Speaking of fisted remember this. ROFL

I'm trying not to be a complete jackass, but......III talking about fisting?

a SHIT TON of HORRIBLE jokes just sitting there WAITING to be used.

:spock:

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 12:55 AM
ROFL

In his quest to stamp out TF, Hamas has become a bit over-zealous.

Touche.

kregger
12-20-2008, 12:55 AM

No shit, just because he been able to start and finish 9 games, he's been fucking anointed the heir to the throne.

royr17
12-20-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm trying not to be a complete jackass, but......III talking about fisting?

a SHIT TON of HORRIBLE jokes just sitting there WAITING to be used.

:spock:

Its the video of where Brack punched Marshall and the balls last year trying to make a play.

DeezNutz
12-20-2008, 12:58 AM
Touche.

It's understandable, though. I enter threads expecting a certain level of dumbassery.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Its the video of where Brack punched Marshall and the balls last year trying to make a play.

...I know...

jesus. why do you make it hard not to make these horrible jokes?

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 12:59 AM
It's understandable, though. I enter threads expecting a certain level of dumbassery.

I prefer the term 'dipshittery'

another possibility is 'dicksuckery'

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2008, 01:02 AM
I prefer fucktardery.

DeezNutz
12-20-2008, 01:03 AM
I prefer the term 'dipshittery'

another possibility is 'dicksuckery'

Who is responsible for allowing "myopic" to enter the Planet lexicon? This person needs to be slapped around. Because...well...elevating one's diction also entails understanding context. The latter is greatly ignored.

The use of "myopic" is one of the great CP tells.

Chief77
12-20-2008, 07:31 AM
Page should also be a consideration. He is a poor tackler, and still gets tooled in coverage too easily.

poopchutecowboy
12-20-2008, 07:35 AM

sackintosh. without a doubt

Chiefaholic
12-20-2008, 08:55 AM

This pretty much sums it up.

blueballs
12-20-2008, 09:00 AM
sackintosh. without a doubt

How do you feel about illegal imagration

kcfanXIII
12-20-2008, 10:21 AM
d-line, d-line coach, and who ever is respinsible for letting our pass rush go. oh wait, carl's gone, :cuss: carl.

LJ is the most under performing starter, hands down though.

Mr. Laz
12-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Whachu got against Cox? From my pedestrian view, he's played pretty well.
yea ... prolly should of put cox in the "to new to tell" catagory

he looks promising but the fullback position is all about blocking and so far he has been pretty average imo.

but you're right ... he's still a rook and it's far too early to make any kind of decision about

penchief
12-20-2008, 10:42 AM

I disagree with you. McBride has shown flashes and would probably be a more consistent player with better coaching. All of our young defensive players have been getting shortchanged when it comes to coaching.

The most worthless player on the team, IMO, is Devard Darling. Seems to me like there were a couple people who were claiming that Darling was going to be something. McBride has done a lot more than Darling has.

stevieray
12-20-2008, 10:48 AM
I disagree with you. McBride has shown flashes and would probably be a more consistent player with better coaching. All of our young defensive players have been getting shortchanged when it comes to coaching.

The most worthless player on the team, IMO, is Devard Darling. Seems to me like there were a couple people who were claiming that Darling was going to be something. McBride has done a lot more than Darling has.

darling is a poser...he always brings family members onto the field and they stand in the endzone...and every time they have to be told to leave the field before the game...

chiefzilla1501
12-20-2008, 11:02 AM
Page should also be a consideration. He is a poor tackler, and still gets tooled in coverage too easily.

The safety in a Tampa 2 is most affected by lack of a pass rush. I wouldn't place that much blame on Page. He's a pretty good coverage guy when the QB doesn't have 20 seconds to throw the ball.

shaneo69
12-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I know we are talking just starters, but it seems like McGraw gives up the big one on crucial plays (NE and Denver in the shadow of their own goalpost come to mind), thus getting my vote.

Yes. McGraw by far is the worst player on the team. He sucks enough on special teams, but then Herm and Gunther also feel the need to play him on defense where he kills us even more.

JASONSAUTO
12-20-2008, 11:44 AM

I dont get all the Tank hate, he's a DT in his 2nd year, isnt that a position it takes someone a while to grow into? i would like to see his stats compared to the great DTs in their first 2 years, like people have done with dorsey.

Mecca
12-20-2008, 11:46 AM
These DT's are going to get alot of hate because starting 2 undersized DT's together is a thing of the past, the Chiefs are behind the curve and are just asking to be physically manhandled upfront.

mylittlepony
12-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Didnt the colts just win a superbowl with undersized DTs?

Mecca
12-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Didnt the colts just win a superbowl with undersized DTs?

The Colts play home games on artificial turf....and I wouldn't model my defense to be like theirs they have always struggled in run defense.

thurman merman
12-20-2008, 06:38 PM
pat thomas?

boogblaster
12-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Big Mc is worthless but he'll b bac ...

OnTheWarpath58
12-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Three way tie between McIntosh, McGraw and Darling.

blueballs
12-20-2008, 08:10 PM
the right guard ain't chopped liver
but should be

Count Zarth
12-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Darling > Webb

:harumph:

Skip Towne
12-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Darling > Webb

:harumph:

Neither should be in the NFL.

gblowfish
12-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Pat Surtain Sucks.

OnTheWarpath58
12-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Pat Surtain Sucks.

Damn.

Forgot about Surtain.

Buehler445
12-20-2008, 08:46 PM
yea ... prolly should of put cox in the "to new to tell" catagory

he looks promising but the fullback position is all about blocking and so far he has been pretty average imo.

but you're right ... he's still a rook and it's far too early to make any kind of decision about

Fair enough.

These DT's are going to get alot of hate because starting 2 undersized DT's together is a thing of the past, the Chiefs are behind the curve and are just asking to be physically manhandled upfront.

Tank is undersized? I thought he was a giant human and Turk was the tweener.

KCwolf
12-20-2008, 08:52 PM
McIntosh is a revolving door and hands down is the winner of this game

Bowser
12-20-2008, 08:55 PM

Yes.

Ebolapox
12-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Yes.

This.

Ebolapox
This.

That.

Ebolapox
That.

antifreeze?

reiko57
12-21-2008, 01:57 AM
pff mcbrides looked better than hali this year

but dont give me "better coaching" bs, good players overcome it cause they just do what works, you have to get a feel for something after doing it so many times so people would naturally switch it up, not just do what fails a million straight times because they've been told to

most players are so young that they cant really be blamed, its the 4, 5, 6, 7 year guys that suck that are to blame which is why macintosh is the worst player on the chiefs

Count Zarth
12-21-2008, 02:02 AM
pff mcbrides looked better than hali this year

Not really.

Hali flat has the ability to beat a right tackle. He showed it as a rookie and showed it last week.

McBride doesn't.

RINGLEADER
12-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Gunther. Yeah, I know he doesn't play but he contributes to general suckiness of the defense in a way that no one player can lay claim.