PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I didnt know this .....

royr17
12-20-2008, 05:28 AM
Look for the bolden name down at the bottom

---------------------------------------------
Death

On January 1, 2007, Williams was shot during a drive-by shooting, at approximately 2:10 A.M. Williams and two other passengers were shot when another vehicle pulled beside his rented Hummer H2 limousine in downtown Denver, Colorado. The shooting occurred near 11th Ave. and Speer Blvd. It happened less than 12 hours after the Broncos played their final game of the 2006 season against the San Francisco 49ers in Denver.[3]

Williams had been attending a New Year's Eve party and birthday party held for and by Denver Nuggets player Kenyon Martin at the nightclub, "The Shelter." The Denver Police Department reported that the shooting was preceded by some type of altercation or argument at the nightclub between Crips gang members and other unknown patrons. A police spokesman said, "There was some confrontation between a group of people in the vehicle and a group at the nightclub."[2][4] Williams was not involved in the altercation.

According to the county coroner's office, Williams sustained a single gunshot wound to the neck, killing him instantly. [5] After Williams was shot, he fell in the lap of Broncos teammate, Javon Walker. He was pronounced dead around 2:30 a.m. The two other passengers injured in the shooting, Brandon Flowers and Nicole Reindl, were both released from the hospital the day after the shooting.

Mecca
12-20-2008, 05:34 AM
It's not the same Brandon Flowers.

royr17
12-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Yea i've noticed that now. Sorry for the topic just kinda stuck out there to me. Maybe it was the Brandon Flowers from the group the Killers.

blueballs
12-20-2008, 09:22 AM
if this thread only sees 1/10th of it's potential

EyePod
12-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I remember him talking about this and saying that this is totally not him.