PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Phillips will be out the door in Big D and I'm sorry but Romo

Tuckdaddy
12-20-2008, 10:12 PM
may not be the man they think he is. Romo makes one bad throw or goof up after another. Jerry J might want to rethink just handing over the keys to the new stadium to Garrett as well. His offense has nothing but talent but it's so simple a pee wee team could run it.

They are headed for a crash this off season especially after Philly destroys them next week.

DaneMcCloud
12-20-2008, 10:16 PM
may not be the man they think he is. Romo makes one bad throw or goof up after another. Jerry J might want to rethink just handing over the keys to the new stadium to Garrett as well. His offense has nothing but talent but it's so simple a pee wee team could run it.

They are headed for a crash this off season especially after Philly destroys them next week.

They're all over-rated.

I mentioned as much before the season began, when people were clamoring for Jason Garrett.

Garrett, IMO, is not ready to be a head coach.

Especially for a young team.

healthpellets
12-20-2008, 10:38 PM
romo's a solid QB...he'll get better. but i do think he could use some solid coaching. and i don't think he's getting it right now.

Crush
12-20-2008, 10:41 PM
The Ravens made sure that they pissed all over the floor before they could turn off the lights. Wade Phillips has been demoted to mop duty.

Basileus777
12-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Romo is just an above-average qb. He tears up bad defenses, but if you get any kind of pressure on him he plays like shit; turning the ball over and throwing errant passes. Romo plays with a ridiculous amount of talent; playing like a Rex Grossman/Jake Plummer hybrid is pretty embarrassing. Though I admit, Jason Garrett's awful play calling doesn't help at all.

kc rush
12-20-2008, 10:47 PM
I couldn't believe they ever hired Wade Phillips with his track record. Peter principle - the guy should never be anything more than a DC.

philfree
12-20-2008, 10:51 PM
They're all over-rated.

I mentioned as much before the season began, when people were clamoring for Jason Garrett.

Garrett, IMO, is not ready to be a head coach.

Especially for a young team.

I had a foot on the Garrett bandwagon...well kinda almost. That's kinda twisted though because I've never been sold on Romo. He's like a rich man's Tyler Thigpen. The Ravens D had a bead on the Cowboys tonight though. And just when I was feeling a little jealous of DeMarcus Ware the Cowboys D slowly wilted away. I'f I were Jerry Jones I'd fire the whole staff. Well after I woke up from my orgy with the Cowboy Cheerleaders.

PhilFree:arrow:

el borracho
12-21-2008, 09:52 AM
How about them Cowboys?!! lol.

I have always hated the Cowboys (always hated the arrogance of calling themselves "America's Team") but I actually like a couple of their players quite a bit. Romo is a damn good QB, dates hot chicks and is, by all accounts, a down-to-earth good guy. What's not to like?

Oh, and last night's game was lost by #26 who missed easy tackles on both of the long TD runs in the 4th quarter and also failed to recover the fumble earlier.

Bob Dole
12-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Tony Romo!

Ever notice that it has the same number of syllables as "over rated"?

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 09:58 AM
romo chokes in big games

Tribesman
12-21-2008, 10:09 AM
I couldn't believe they ever hired Wade Phillips with his track record. Peter principle - the guy should never be anything more than a DC.

Agreed. Parcells made that team. But Phillips seems to get the credit somehow. I hate the Cowgirls almost as much as the Donks and Faiders.