View Full Version : Electronics Anybody here have a IPOD I-Touch ?
12-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Anybody here have a Ipod I-Touch ?
My niece just got one for christmas and we've been trying to get it to register and are having trouble. On the Itunes screen it tells you to register your ipod and create account but there was no bar where you can scroll across to see what else it says.
Whats going on here and how do you register this gosh darn thing.
12-21-2008, 02:10 AM
I have one.
You need to create an itunes account and you should do that from the itunes application.
You should already have it installed on your computer.
12-21-2008, 02:40 AM
I've had this problem before. Here's what you do.
1. Disable your screensaver
2. Go to iTunes
3. Click "edit"
4. Click "preferences"
5. On the "general" tab, change the name of your library to "iTouch config"
6. Find your iTouch's serial number
7. Enter it into the search bar in the upper right corner of your iTunes
8. Go to Apple.com
9. Click on "iPod + iTunes"
10. Click on "iPod Touch"
11. Scroll to the bottom of the page
12. Exit your internet browser
13. Restart the computer
14. When the computer comes back on, open iTunes again
15. Click on "help"
16. Click on "about iTunes"
17. If you have iTunes 8, it should scroll important information. Wait for everything to scroll.
18. Exit out of iTunes
19. Connect your iTouch to your computer
20. Follow the instructions on the screen
21. If it happens again, restart the process, making sure you do everything correctly
22. Re-enable your screensaver
Hope this helps!
12-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Did it work?
12-25-2008, 10:15 AM
12-25-2008, 10:18 AM
my little brother got the 16 GB one for Christmas...the thing is pretty pimp, I'll be honest.
And just register on your PC instead of on the Touch itself.
12-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Yes, register on your computer via the USB cable.
12-25-2008, 10:29 AM
I got a classic because I need the gigs. Syncing it now.
I wanted one but I got the 80 gig video I pod so I don't guess I need it after all.Im always afraid to get anything with a touch screen cause I know I'll end up scratching it all up anyway.
12-25-2008, 10:55 AM
once you get the thing ready to go and you get it upgraded to the 2.0 version, here are some game app's that you can get for free that are pretty fun:
1. TapDefense (really addicting)
2. Space Deadbeef
4. Jelly Car
5. Fuzz Ball
vBulletin® v3.8.8, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.