PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Firing Herm and Gunther would be unfair.

googlegoogle
12-21-2008, 03:00 PM
1. Not enough talent on the Oline for a decent run game.(Why all games are a shootout and we can't run the clock down in the last few minutes)
2. Not enough talent at Dend.
3. Not enough talent at linebacker.
4. Qb situation was up and down.
5. A lot of rookies on this team.

This team is playing at the 'best' of it's abilities in my opinion.

How can you fairly blame Herm and Gunther here?

doomy3
12-21-2008, 03:01 PM
This should go well

Mr. Flopnuts
YOU. PLAY. TO........WIN. THE. GAME.

MikeMaslowski
somebody ban this guy

KCUnited
Fuck me.

Reerun_KC
12-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Looks like someone left the tools out of the toolshed...

banyon
When did the NFL turn into 2nd grade Tee Ball?

Fair?

unothadeal
YOU. PLAY. TO........WIN. THE. GAME.

You don't play to just play it. That's what's so great about sports.

dorseybowe
2-22

Thread over, Bitch.

Mecca
Please tell me this is a joke thread...Gunther got a bunch of players he wanted...Herm aswell these guys had say, if they are to stupid to pick the right players guess who's fault that is?

DeezNutz
12-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Win, lose. The great thing is, there's always another game. At the end of the day, it's going to be ok, as long as you keep playing.

bowener
I think it is the other way around. Keeping Herm and Gunther isn't fair.

Keeping these 2 losers all but assures these young kids that they will never win anything in the NFL. Guys like Tony G, LJ, Waters know they are practically fucked just by having had Herm as a coach for 3 years.

Deberg_1990
Herm is 19-44 over the past 4 years.

What about that is impressive??

Crush
Please, do not feed the trolls.

MikeMaslowski
12-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Win, lose. The great thing is, there's always another game. At the end of the day, it's going to be ok, as long as you don't stop playing.

lets hug:grouphug:

Agent V
12-21-2008, 03:05 PM
I blame God. It's really all his fault.

Fucking A.

Rausch
12-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Herm is the one who BUILT this team without talent who can't win.

Not having any talent is EXACTLY why Herm should be fired...

Agent V
12-21-2008, 03:07 PM

Seriously, you're right. He tells everyone he's taking on this rebuild. He fails. But it's not his fault. What the fuck?!

Big Chief Homer
12-21-2008, 03:08 PM
sorry Mrs. Edwards but i think the reasons you stated are gun and your husbands fault.

Iowanian
12-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Putting Chiefs fans through another season with a Hermco led team on the field would be unfair.

they had 3 seasons to improve this team and its gotten worse every year.

blueballs
12-21-2008, 03:09 PM
your record is your record
DEAL WITH IT

Mr. Flopnuts
12-21-2008, 03:10 PM
You don't play to just play it. That's what's so great about sports.

http://espn.go.com/media/nfl/2006/0109/photo/a_edwards_195.jpg

Count Zarth
12-21-2008, 03:15 PM
You're right.

Public execution is the only thing that will suffice.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Looks like someone left the tools out of the toolshed...

ROFL

I blame God. It's really all his fault.

Fucking A.

How can you blame what doesn't exist?

Herm wanted a young team that he could control, take no gruff from, and mold( DCS shudders...)in to HIS team.

Good bye Hermy.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:16 PM
You're right.

Public execution is the only thing that will suffice.

I'll settle for mass-egging and a plane ticket.

Count Zarth
12-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I'll settle for mass-egging and a plane ticket.

Can we hardboil the eggs for several hours?

dorseybowe
12-21-2008, 03:19 PM
http://espn.go.com/media/nfl/2006/0109/photo/a_edwards_195.jpg

+

http://www.wealddown.co.uk/images%20shop/441axe.jpg

=

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnrLloO7nFQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BnrLloO7nFQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FringeNC
12-21-2008, 03:20 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Darth CarlSatan
Can we hardboil the eggs for several hours?

Yes. Or, steal petrified dinosaur eggs from Nelson-Atkins for the job.

Agent V
How can you blame what doesn't exist?
Don't worry. I'm with you on that one.

Mecca
12-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Herm fixed the defense just like he promised, by drafting great Dlineman and a great safety like Bernard Pollard, oh shit...

blueballs
12-21-2008, 03:22 PM
throw frozen fig newtons

Iowanian
12-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Herm and Gun should be fired.....should perform the following act.

Its -15 at Arrowhead.

Go there, remove your hangdown part.....spit on the helmet....jam it onto a metal flagpole. Feel the burn.

Now....Run backwards.

Thats what another day after next monday, with Herm as head coach would feel like to me.

dorseybowe
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
1. Not enough talent on the Oline for a decent run game.(Why all games are a shootout and we can't run the clock down in the last few minutes)

Huh?

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Herm and Gun should be fired.....should perform the following act.

Its -15 at Arrowhead.

Go there, remove your hangdown part.....spit on the helmet....jam it onto a metal flagpole. Feel the burn.

Now....Run backwards.

Thats what another day after next monday, with Herm as head coach would feel like to me.

Agreed.

blueballs
12-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Where's Rerun with the countdown clock
he's getting giddy and slipping

tomahawk kid
12-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Gunther is a functional retard and deserves to be DC of some Junior High team on an Air Force base in Germany..........

Serously - he should just leave the country.

Gravedigger
12-21-2008, 03:26 PM
OK so let me get this straight... you think keeping Herm and Gunther is just and your reasoning behind this is because we dont have enough talent on the Oline, Dline, and have a bunch of rookies when this was all HERM (Along with Carls) doing? Rethink, Edit post, and do it over again, that logic makes close to no sense. As far as Gunn just look at our defensive rankings at the end of the year, the best you'll find is our Turnover Differential and that is pretty close to having nothing to do with Gunn what so ever.

KChiefsQT
12-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes, you're right googleX2, both of those briliant coaches had nothing to do with the fact that we are a 2-13 team. :shake:

FringeNC
12-21-2008, 03:28 PM
I am as anti-Herm as anyone, if not more so....but I must say it is very possible that Gunther Cunningham has been quite a bit more incompetent than Herm Edwards. Gun's return has just been mind-boggling FAIL.

The Bad Guy
12-21-2008, 03:30 PM
You know what's unfair?

That you wasted board space posting this shit.

If you really think it's unfair, I seriously hope you kill yourself because you are a drain on society.

I really thought we had dumb fans before, but now I think we have some of the dumbest in the history of the NFL.

I'm speechless. 2 and 13, 6 and 25 in 2 years, and it's unfair to fire him and that joke Gunther?

Gunther handpicks players, sings a big song and dance about how we are turning the corner, and we have the 32nd ranked defense.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Now, ONCE AGAIN, Thigpen steps-up to show some balls and take the fall. Tyler, Tony, and Brian; the only three guys in this entire franchise who show ANY accountability.

Fuckin' Werm Edwards...

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM
You know what's unfair?

That you wasted board space posting this shit.

If you really think it's unfair, I seriously hope you kill yourself because you are a drain on society.

I really thought we had dumb fans before, but now I think we have some of the dumbest in the history of the NFL.

I'm speechless. 2 and 13, 6 and 25 in 2 years, and it's unfair to fire him and that joke Gunther?

Gunther handpicks players, sings a big song and dance about how we are turning the corner, and we have the 32nd ranked defense.

That'd be it, yes.

dorseybowe
What's unfair is the hours I've wasted watching this piece of shit team in the last twenty-two games.

Iowanian
Based on performance, and improvement at the position, the ONLY coach on the team that I can see should be considered for a job next year would be David Gibbs.

The young Corners have improved and played well, especially given the lack of pass rush.

By the same standards, Krumrie has been a dismal failure, even with his Phillipine slap fight test.

Whats unfair, is that I paid $300 for sunday ticket to watch this team this season.

KChiefsQT
12-21-2008, 03:34 PM

Whoooa we got a loose canon!!!! I hope you don't miss your meeting with your psychiatrist this week... simmer down numb nuts. Sure, he's an idiot... but you sure aren't painting a better picture of yourself right about now.

King_Chief_Fan
12-21-2008, 03:36 PM

ROFL you are kidding right

Iowanian
12-21-2008, 03:36 PM
the clown is upset with the bad guy.

Someone throw up a tent for this pending dual.

The Bad Guy
12-21-2008, 03:39 PM
the clown is upset with the bad guy.

Someone throw up a tent for this pending dual.

I would fucking rip him apart.

You can't have a functioning brain if you think firing Herm is unfair.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Based on performance, and improvement at the position, the ONLY coach on the team that I can see should be considered for a job next year would be David Gibbs.

The young Corners have improved and played well, especially given the lack of pass rush.

By the same standards, Krumrie has been a dismal failure, even with his Phillipine slap fight test.

Whats unfair, is that I paid $300 for sunday ticket to watch this team this season.

That's the general consensus. And having watched how he runs his practices, I wouldn't balk at the idea of bumping him up the food chain to replace Gunther; or at least be an understudy to the new D-Coord.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 03:47 PM
I would fucking rip him apart.

You can't have a functioning brain if you think firing Herm is unfair.

GO GO GO!!!!ROFL

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLueO_Wrkwo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLueO_Wrkwo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Halfcan
12-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Herm is the worst coach in the NFL-his record and decision making is deplorable-but I guess that is not enough for some dipshit to keep supporting him?????

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Herm is the worst coach in the NFL-his record and decision making is deplorable-but I guess that is not enough for some dipshit to keep supporting him?????

Yep.

Now THAT, to me, is what defines "True Fan" in it's absolute worseness.

ping2000
12-21-2008, 04:00 PM

Gun, quit logging in to Chiefsplanet. And please kill Herm and then shoot yourself. Actually, have someone else shoot you. You would miss. You are a complete fucking waste.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Gun, quit logging in to Chiefsplanet. And please kill Herm and then shoot yourself. Actually, have someone else shoot you. You would miss. You are a complete fucking waste.

Fuckin' Matt Ryan is tearing the Vikes apart...

Dave Lane
12-21-2008, 04:33 PM

Are you Herm or are you Gunther?

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Are you Herm or are you Gunther?

He is Hunthar, of the Hill People.

Bwana
12-21-2008, 04:48 PM
:spock:

Screw you n00b.

whoman69
12-21-2008, 06:09 PM
****in' Matt Ryan is tearing the Vikes apart...

Matt Ryan would have been on IR by the 5th game if he was with the Chiefs.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Matt Ryan would have been on IR by the 5th game if he was with the Chiefs.

Possibly. I don't think he's God or anything, but I can't argue picking a franchise QB at the top anymore either.

EyePod
12-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Seriously, you're right. He tells everyone he's taking on this rebuild. He fails. But it's not his fault. What the ****?!

He tries to tell everyone that "everyone knew this was gonna happen like this!" Clark Hunt didn't. He said anything worse would not be progress. That's all that matters. Our opinion doesn't.

EyePod
12-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Possibly. I don't think he's God or anything, but I can't argue picking a franchise QB at the top anymore either.

I still thought he was going to be terrible. That team relying pretty heavily on the run really helped though... maybe they've got something!!! We should run the ball more! I'm not saying Hermball, but it's ridiculous. We've gone from a turtle offense to the exact opposite. Why can't we have a BALANCED one???

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 06:49 PM
I still thought he was going to be terrible. That team relying pretty heavily on the run really helped though... maybe they've got something!!! We should run the ball more! I'm not saying Hermball, but it's ridiculous. We've gone from a turtle offense to the exact opposite. Why can't we have a BALANCED one???

I called it earlier this week; it's the "90/10" Offense!

Huard/LJ = Run-Run-Run!

Thigpen/Charles/LJ = PASS-PASS-PASS!

90/10, and NO BALANCE!

The Edwards/Gailey 90/10; Catch The Fever! :rolleyes:ROFL

lazepoo
12-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Is this thread a joke?

There's no way this is real...

Reerun_KC
12-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Gang banging your mom seems unfair, but people enjoy it.

blueballs
12-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Gang banging your mom seems unfair, but people enjoy it.

Redrum's brother
that explains a thing or two

Reerun_KC
12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Redrum's brother
that explains a thing or two

ROFL

Count Zarth
02-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Is it still unfair you sack of shit?

bowener
02-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Is it still unfair you sack of shit?

It seems like only yesterday that I didn't give a fuck about Herm or Gunther..... I think Hunt was too fair on them.

FringeNC
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Half way through the season, I would have been happy had one of the three stooges been dumped. Carl, Herm, and the other piece of crap Gun are ALL gone. It's too fucking good to be true. And Carl and Herm were replaced with two of my top choices. What a month for Chiefs football.