PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Why Matt Stafford?

journeyscarab
12-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I really dont know why all of you guys want the Chiefs to move up in the draft to get Stafford, he has been inconsistent this year and i really dont want him. I think we should stick to drafting an O-lineman, LB, or a DE. If we have to in free agency pick up Matt Cassell.

Chief77
12-21-2008, 04:29 PM
If we bring in a GM guy or coach from NE, then I could see this as possibility. Especially given that there offense there is similar to what we are running now.

journeyscarab
12-21-2008, 04:31 PM
our offense has many QB rushing plays, and Cassell can run. Who says Clark wont fire Gailey and offer NE's coordinator

Mecca
12-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Great, more FA QB desires, you've been trained well by Carl.

Bowser
12-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey guys, I bet we can get Donovan McNabb for a second rounder! Man, that would ROCK!!

*shoots self in face*

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 04:44 PM
I really dont know why all of you guys want the Chiefs to move up in the draft to get Stafford, he has been inconsistent this year and i really dont want him. I think we should stick to drafting an O-lineman, LB, or a DE. If we have to in free agency pick up Matt Cassell.

in other words, do what we've been doing for 15 years of complete failure....

awesome

RINGLEADER
12-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Hey guys, I bet we can get Donovan McNabb for a second rounder! Man, that would ROCK!!

*shoots self in face*

ROFL

bowener
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
I would really like to draft our QBOTF, but it really seems like the year we have a real chance of doing that, it happens to coincide with the worst year to draft a QB. So I wouldn't mind to have Pioli come in and bring Cassell a long, then he and Thigpen can compete for BUQBOTF all year so when we draft our QBOTF the following year, if needed of course, he can learn behind them part of the season if necessary or jump right in, since we will know we have a backup. We are still rebuilding, so I do not see whay this would be a huge problem. We would finally have coaches that would coach up our players.

BigVE
12-21-2008, 04:50 PM
If we bring in a GM guy or coach from NE, then I could see this as possibility. Especially given that there offense there is similar to what we are running now.

Huh? NE is running the pussy-cat offense too?

evolve27
12-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Don't worry he'll go #1 if he declares this year. Re-thread over.

blueballs
12-21-2008, 04:56 PM
This threads seems familure

Rain Man
12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
To me, it's worth noting that the top quarterbacks never change teams. They're too valuable to let go.

I think that you have to draft a quarterback if there's a top-notch prospect available.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-21-2008, 05:18 PM
1. He has three years of starting experience in the SEC
2. He comes from a pro offense
3. He knows how to read a defense, and can audible into advantageous plays, recognizes the blitz
4. He's willing to get pounded and get back up
5. He's mobile
6. He has good mechanics
7. He has unbelievable arm strength
8. He's played with a very marginal OL this year with three freshmen on it, and receivers who can't get separation, so he has to make NFL throws to get them the ball, he's not lobbing a rainbow up to a WR with 5 yards of separation.
9. He's a leader and he's been under intense scrutiny since he was 16 years old.
10. He's improved every year in college, despite having less and less talent around him to work with.

Other than that...nothing.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:19 PM
According to alot of people here we have to draft a QB in the first round or we fail. No matter who it is.

milkman
12-21-2008, 05:21 PM
According to alot of people here we have to draft a QB in the first round or we fail. No matter who it is.

There isn't a single person who has said that.

suds79
12-21-2008, 05:22 PM

I think people just want an impact player for the pain of this season and no position brings it more than QB.

Sure we could play it safe by drafting an OT or something like that but no SB team has ever been built around a Tackle.

If you have an opportunity to get a franchise QB, you do it. Plain and simple.

Sounds like you're just not seeing that type of guy early in the draft from your prospective.

BigMeatballDave
12-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh, Jesus.:shake:

Reerun_KC
12-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Lets let the New GM and HC decide and see where it goes...

No need to whine about it until we know whom will be directing this franchise...

Mojo Jojo
12-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Matt Cassell...a backup QB in a system with studs. He will make some big bucks this off season and become Scott Mitchell ver. 2.0

Wasn't it the Lions that banked on Mitchell being the answer? That's the way to go.

milkman
12-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Matt Cassell...a backup QB in a system with studs. He will make some big bucks this off season and become Scott Mitchell ver. 2.0

Wasn't it the Lions that banked on Mitchell being the answer? That's the way to go.

That is a great analogy, and yes, it was the sorryass Lions.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I think people just want an impact player for the pain of this season and no position brings it more than QB.

Sure we could play it safe by drafting an OT or something like that but no SB team has ever been built around a Tackle.

If you have an opportunity to get a franchise QB, you do it. Plain and simple.

Sounds like you're just not seeing that type of guy early in the draft from your prospective.

If there is a #1 guy there when we draft (and the likely could be) I am fine with it but before we invest 30MM on a QB I want to know for a fact he won't be Todd Blackledge #2.

kstater

Excellent post.

DaKCMan AP
I think we should stick to drafting an O-lineman

:stupid:

Mecca
If there is a #1 guy there when we draft (and the likely could be) I am fine with it but before we invest 30MM on a QB I want to know for a fact he won't be Todd Blackledge #2.

That's almost 30 years ago, hell several teams have used more than 1 1st round pick on a QB in a span of half that team, you can't be scared.

Chief77
12-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Lets let the New GM and HC decide and see where it goes...

No need to whine about it until we know whom will be directing this franchise...

Great point, until we see how things shake out with the GM/HC positions, who knows what direction this whole franchise is going.

milkman

Then you will never darft a QB in the first round, because you can never, ever, know for a fact that a kid coming out of college is going to be a success.

You can only make guesses.

Educated guesses, but guesses, nontheless.

And your stance is a loser mentality.

'Hamas' Jenkins

You can never, ever know that when you draft. You can't draft on fear.

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 05:34 PM

oh no! it's risky.....

Mecca
12-21-2008, 05:34 PM
What's with the loser attitude from some? If you don't have the balls to take the risks to be great you'll never win anything.

Tribal Warfare
12-21-2008, 05:35 PM
That's almost 30 years ago, hell several teams have used more than 1 1st round pick on a QB in a span of half that team, you can't be scared.

IMO, that's one of the reasons that Carl got fired with one year left on his contract, because Clark wants to go after a primetime QB in the draft without the fear aspect of the QB failing that's in the mindset of both Carl and Herm.

BigMeatballDave
12-21-2008, 05:35 PM
If there is a #1 guy there when we draft (and the likely could be) I am fine with it but before we invest 30MM on a QB I want to know for a fact he won't be Todd Blackledge #2.:spock: You'll never know for a fact if he will or will not be 'Todd Blacklegde'. Its called, TAKING A FUCKING CHANCE. The precise reason this team hasn't won a play-off game since '93.

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Any plan that involves picking up Cassel should be burned, but only after the person who drafted it is shot out of a cannon.

milkman
12-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Any plan that involves picking up Cassel should be burned, but only after the person who drafted it is shot out of a cannon.

Okay.

Wait a minute.

Something ain't right here.

UP made an actual point, and one that I agree with?

Never thought I'd see the day.

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Okay.

Wait a minute.

Something ain't right here.

UP made an actual point, and one that I agree with?

Never thought I'd see the day.You know this place is far, far too filled to the brim with retards to even make so much as a token effort anymore.

Put bluntly, your President is phoning it in.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Then you will never darft a QB in the first round, because you can never, ever, know for a fact that a kid coming out of college is going to be a success.

You can only make guesses.

Educated guesses, but guesses, nontheless.

And your stance is a loser mentality.

I understand you have to take risks but what you seem to fail to take into account with many other people on this board is the difference in $ now compared to the past. You are wrapping up a ton of money into a risk. Probably $30 -$40 MM.
Ask the Faiders about that. Ask Tennessee about it.

This draft will be extremely important for KC and I don't think you have to go into it thinking QB or bust.

Starting in 2010 there will likely be a rookie slotting sytem with $ limits.

kstater
12-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I understand you have to take risks but what you seem to fail to take into account with many other people on this board is the difference in $ now compared to the past. You are wrapping up a ton of money into a risk. Probably $30 -$40 MM.

This draft will be extremely important for KC and I don't think you have to go into it thinking QB or bust.

Your name doesn't happen to be Clark Hunt does it? If not, then the money doesn't fucking matter.

DeezNutz
12-21-2008, 05:43 PM
First: McNabb
Second: TE
Third: Coach TBD

Mecca
12-21-2008, 05:44 PM
Why as a fan would you care what someone makes? And if you do care QB is the highest paid position in the league.

DaKCMan AP
12-21-2008, 05:45 PM

You mean Tennessee who has the #1 overall playoff seed in the AFC? Great example. :rolleyes:

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Ask the Faiders about that. Ask Tennessee about it.From 1998-2007*, 14 quarterbacks were drafted in the top 5. 7 of them have made it to the Pro Bowl. Expensive investment or not, that's a 50% rate over ten drafts of having been named one of the best players at the position. It's an amazing opportunity, should the right prospect be available.

*So we're including JaMarcus Russell, but not Matt Ryan and how he projects in the future.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:49 PM
You mean Tennessee who has the #1 overall playoff seed in the AFC? Great example. :rolleyes:

And their $40MM dollar QB watching who is probably a bust. I am not saying a Kerry Collins type QB is the Chiefs answer but at some time Vince is going to either have to sink or swim in TN and he is going to hurt them cap wise at some point if he fails.

Mecca
12-21-2008, 05:50 PM
That's what they get for drafting a spread option running QB, you take an educated risk, they took a retard risk.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:51 PM
From 1998-2007*, 14 quarterbacks were drafted in the top 5. 7 of them have made it to the Pro Bowl. Expensive investment or not, that's a 50% success rate over ten drafts. It's an amazing opportunity, should the right prospect be available.

*So we're including JaMarcus Russell, but not Matt Ryan and how he projects in the future.

I am just saying it is really important who we draft.

I wish we would have picked Quinn 2 years ago, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I am just saying it is really important who we draft. That's why I would be elated with Stafford or Sanchez, and somewhat less so with Bradford.

Every top five pick is going to get paid, and if they flame out, it's going to hurt. That doesn't mean you have to be extra wary of drafting a great prospect who plays a premium position just because they're more expensive, though.

kstater

I wish we would have picked Quinn 2 years ago, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Except for the whole Quinn not being there when it was the Chiefs turn to draft, you're correct.

evolve27

Quinn looks foolish as a QB.

Fruit Ninja
12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Great, more FA QB desires, you've been trained well by Carl.

So who do the Chiefs take if Stafford is gone? Who do the Chiefs draft at 3?

Ultra Peanut
So who do the Chiefs take if Stafford is gone? Who do the Chiefs draft at 3?Orakpo.

Hydrae

But he is a first round talent and that is what we need if we ever want to go to the Super Bowl again in our lifetimes!!!ONE!!11!

Marcellus
Except for the whole Quinn not being there when it was the Chiefs turn to draft, you're correct.

We could have made it happen rather than sit and wait for Clevland to trade up. I am fully aware he went 1 pick ahead of us.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 05:55 PM

What are you basing that on?

Fruit Ninja
Orakpo.

Finally someone answered that. I tried to in another thread. SO then we have Thigpen as a starter for next year. Next question. Who do we bring in to compete with him? We have to do that. I think he should be given a shot next year, but we also need someone there pushing him.

kstater
We could have made it happen rather than sit and wait for Clevland to trade up. I am fully aware he went 1 pick ahead of us.

So you're not in favor of drafting a QB early in the 1st round because of the high cost, but you are perfectly comfortable giving up other draft choices to move up in said 1st round. Gotcha.

Reerun_KC
12-21-2008, 05:57 PM
But he is a first round talent and that is what we need if we ever want to go to the Super Bowl again in our lifetimes!!!ONE!!11!

because the FA and washed up never weres have taken us so far...

At some point you have to try something different... I know it goes against the status quo, but those people whom chose to do stuff different than KC win superbowls...

Rain Man
12-21-2008, 05:57 PM
I did an analysis of draft investments at some point (good luck finding the thread), and it's amazing how little the Chiefs invested in QBs in the draft during the Peterson era. Given the importance of the position, it's amazing that we made only a couple of second-round choices and a smattering of low-round choices.

In a lot of positions, I think it's reasonable to pursue veterans in free agency. However, you'll never get a franchise quarterback in free agency. They always get kept by the team that drafted them.

milkman
12-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Finally someone answered that. I tried to in another thread. SO then we have Thigpen as a starter for next year. Next question. Who do we bring in to compete with him? We have to do that. I think he should be given a shot next year, but we also need someone there pushing him.

There really isn't much to choose from after Stafford, unless you believe that Bradford will declare and be a top flight QB.

The free agent market sucks.

Fruit Ninja
because the FA and washed up never weres have taken us so far...

At some point you have to try something different... I know it goes against the status quo, but those people whom chose to do stuff different than KC win superbowls...

Chances are Stafford is not going to be there. The Chiefs have to have a plan B.

chiefzilla1501
Orakpo.

The problem is that at #3, it's hard to think of anyone worth that value. Orakpo has too many question marks for me to throw that much guaranteed money on him. It's a shame that we got this nice of a pick in a year where the talent level is so low.

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Finally someone answered that. I tried to in another thread. SO then we have Thigpen as a starter for next year. Next question. Who do we bring in to compete with him? We have to do that. I think he should be given a shot next year, but we also need someone there pushing him.SEXY REXY

YOU'VE GOTTA UNLEASH THE DRAGON

Fruit Ninja
12-21-2008, 06:00 PM
There really isn't much to choose from after Stafford, unless you believe that Bradford will declare and be a top flight QB.

The free agent market sucks.

Thats the whole point i am trying to get at. There isnt anyone after Stafford to draft at 2 or 3. So the Chiefs have to have Plan B. We still need a quarterback to at least compete with Thigpen for the starting spot.

Mecca
Chances are Stafford is not going to be there. The Chiefs have to have a plan B.

This is Detroit dude...after 0-16 I fully expect them to try to go into a try to win 8 games next year mode and sign some guys.

They may take him, their fans really don't seem to want to though. But really you have to wait and see what these guys draft grades are, there will be risers and sliders and guys going high we aren't even talking about.

Fruit Ninja
SEXY REXY

YOU'VE GOTTA UNLEASH THE DRAGONHaha, thats like saying, give Herm a 2 year extension. lol

Ultra Peanut
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
This is Detroit dude...after 0-16 I fully expect them to try to go into a try to win 8 games next year mode and sign some guys.

They may take him, their fans really don't seem to want to though. But really you have to wait and see what these guys draft grades are, there will be risers and sliders and guys going high we aren't even talking about.This is very true.

Even stuff like Dorsey falling to #5 was nigh unthinkable.

milkman
12-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Thats the whole point i am trying to get at. There isnt anyone after Stafford to draft at 2 or 3. So the Chiefs have to have Plan B. We still need a quarterback to at least compete with Thigpen for the starting spot.

Well you're as capable as me to do some research.

I don't see another QB in the draft that can come in and compete, and you simply don't find franchise type QBs in free agency.

Nate Davis in the second round might be your best bet.

Fruit Ninja
12-21-2008, 06:02 PM

They may take him, their fans really don't seem to want to though. But really you have to wait and see what these guys draft grades are, there will be risers and sliders and guys going high we aren't even talking about.

I know, i said earlier that this is the Lions, you never know, but like you have stated multiple times for a while now. YOu start with a franchise QB. Detroit may get someone that knows wtf they are doing and they pull the trigger on Stafford.

You also do have to wait and see, but you still right now have to start thinking about plan B,C,D and E. Who out there thats a QB other then Stafford will move up all the way to 2-3 in the draft.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 06:03 PM
So you're not in favor of drafting a QB early in the 1st round because of the high cost, but you are perfectly comfortable giving up other draft choices to move up in said 1st round. Gotcha.

Big difference between paying the #2 pick or the #15 pick.

I hope we never get the #2 pick again. I just want ot be sure we get the best player or the most out of it we can.

The new GM is going to make an impact one way or another right away with the decision he will have to make. Thank God its not Carl.

Fruit Ninja
12-21-2008, 06:03 PM
Well you're as capable as me to do some research.

I don't see another QB in the draft that can come in and compete, and you simply don't find franchise type QBs in free agency.

Nate Davis in the second round might be your best bet.

See, i dont watch college ball. Most people here do as the midwest is a huge college football area. Where i live, not so much. I honestly dont have the knowledge of the College player to make a guess at it.

I can always look, but i cant really see guys in action. I can google some highlights, but that doesnt show you the fuck ups they do as well.

Rain Man
12-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey, here it is. I found it by doing a search for "Blundin". There aren't a lot of Blundin references on the Planet.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188002&highlight=blundin

The only positions where Carl never invested a first-round pick are QB, FB, G, C, K, and P. Which one of these is not like the others?

Other trivia:

The only defensive position that got a smaller draft investment than the QB position was the DE position, which is in itself inexplicable.

We invested more on tight ends in the draft than we did on quarterback.

We invested four times more draft points on halfbacks than we did quarterbacks.

We invested nearly four times as much on wide receivers than on quarterbacks.

It's pretty obvious that Carl did not believe in drafting quarterbacks.

DaKCMan AP
12-21-2008, 06:05 PM
And their $40MM dollar QB watching who is probably a bust. I am not saying a Kerry Collins type QB is the Chiefs answer but at some time Vince is going to either have to sink or swim in TN and he is going to hurt them cap wise at some point if he fails.

The point is the $$ invested in VY is not hurting the team from being competitive if he's a bust.

milkman
See, i dont watch college ball. Most people here do as the midwest is a huge college football area. Where i live, not so much. I honestly dont have the knowledge of the College player to make a guess at it.

I live just a couple of hours south of you.

I love football.

I watch it.

The area has absolutely nothing to do with your veiwing choices.

Mecca
I know, i said earlier that this is the Lions, you never know, but like you have stated multiple times for a while now. YOu start with a franchise QB. Detroit may get someone that knows wtf they are doing and they pull the trigger on Stafford.

You also do have to wait and see, but you still right now have to start thinking about plan B,C,D and E. Who out there thats a QB other then Stafford will move up all the way to 2-3 in the draft.

Detroit to me looks like a team that will try to take the Miami approach because of how pissy their fan base is going to be, they are in a different spot than us with what they've been subjected to.

I could see them being the team that takes an OT and signs a QB all that jazz. Plus they won 8 games last year they may think that Kitna getting hurt was their downfall and they just need a better line.

KChiefs1
12-21-2008, 06:07 PM
The answer is Brian Brohm.

Mecca
12-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Big difference between paying the #2 pick or the #15 pick.

I hope we never get the #2 pick again. I just want ot be sure we get the best player or the most out of it we can.

The new GM is going to make an impact one way or another right away with the decision he will have to make. Thank God its not Carl.

You seem to really care how much money players make, you are lamenting a high draft choice over money.

Fruit Ninja
12-21-2008, 06:09 PM
I live just a couple of hours south of you.

I love football.

I watch it.

The area has absolutely nothing to do with your veiwing choices.

I love football too. I been watching the NFL every weekend since i was 8 years old. It for me just never translated to college ball. I also watch alot of other sports. None of my friends really watched the college game either. Maybe its not my area and people do watch it. I just dont know anyone that really does. Just pro sports.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 06:09 PM
The point is the $$ invested in VY is not hurting the team from being competitive if he's a bust.

Not yet. Remember they went through a salary cap purge several years ago.

They did a good job drafting since then except for Vince.

Skip Towne
12-21-2008, 06:10 PM

I'll bet Quinn is tickled shitless he didn't have to come here.

milkman
12-21-2008, 06:12 PM
I love football too. I been watching the NFL every weekend since i was 8 years old. It for me just never translated to college ball. I also watch alot of other sports. None of my friends really watched the college game either. Maybe its not my area and people do watch it. I just dont know anyone that really does. Just pro sports.

I don't have a rooting interest for any team in college.

I watch college football because it's football, and because I like to know who's coming to the NFL.

milkman
12-21-2008, 06:13 PM
I'll bet Quinn is tickled shitless he didn't have to come here.

Why?

The Browns situation isn't really any better than the Chiefs.

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 06:13 PM
You seem to really care how much money players make, you are lamenting a high draft choice over money.

You are aware of the salary cap right? We are great right now, I don't want to see a bunch of dumbass wasted money spent to appease a bunch of fans who insist we have to spend $40MM on a rookie QB.

Do we have to draft a QB in round 1 to find a good QB?

Mecca
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Why?

The Browns situation isn't really any better than the Chiefs.

They have more pieces, they're closer.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Can't someone just write the DEFINITIVE "This is why Matt Stafford"-piece, and put the motherfucker at the top of the list in the Lounge, and be done with this shit once and for all?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze?

Mecca
12-21-2008, 06:15 PM
You are aware of the salary cap right? We are great right now, I don't want to see a bunch of dumbass wasted money spent to appease a bunch of fans who insist we have to spend $40MM on a rookie QB.

Do we have to draft a QB in round 1 to find a good QB?

Do you know what playing the odds means? And whoever you take in that spot is going alot of money, it isn't our money so relax.

If the Chiefs need money they got a TE who's getting old, an overpaid RB and that 1st round pick LB that sucks...this team really has almost no money committed to anyone who'll be here very long.

doomy3
12-21-2008, 06:15 PM
They have more pieces, they're closer.

When I got to milkman's post, I KNEW with certainty that this post would be up shorty by you. You are the most predictable poster on here.

What are these pieces that they have that make them closer than us?

Mecca
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
When I got to milkman's post, I KNEW with certainty that this post would be up shorty by you. You are the most predictable poster on here.

Um dude.....anyone can take one look and see that the Browns have more pieces than the Chiefs do.

I shouldn't have to go over it, that's the most "ready" team for a new coach to go in there and take over.

And being closer than a 2-13 team isn't some great compliment.

the Talking Can
12-21-2008, 06:19 PM
or, you could go play with your Barbies

Marcellus
12-21-2008, 06:20 PM

I keep hearing how Cowher would be a good fit for Clevland because they are so close.

They do have Quinn, Braylon Edwards, and ouch my vagina hurts Winslow who are all fairly young but I don't see what else.

Mecca
12-21-2008, 06:21 PM
I keep hearing how Cowher would be a good fit for Clevland because they are so close.

They do have Quinn, Braylon Edwards, and ouch my vagina hurts Winslow who are all fairly young but I don't see what else.

You do realize they have a pretty good offensive line also right? They have some good defensive personnel but need some more, better coaching and a few more players and they really aren't far away.

milkman
Can't someone just write the DEFINITIVE "This is why Matt Stafford"-piece, and put the mother****er at the top of the list in the Lounge, and be done with this shit once and for all?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze?

Sorry.

This is the planet.

We thrive on redundancy.

doomy3

you could throw Joe Thomas in there too, but I don't see a lot other than that.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Sorry.

This is the planet.

We thrive on redundancy.

You got that shit right.

Darth CarlSatan
12-21-2008, 06:23 PM
or, you could go play with your Barbies

Mmm...time to address another thread; notification coming your way.

Rain Man
12-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Sorry.

This is the planet.

We thrive on redundancy.

Yes, we thrive on redundancy.

ChiefsCountry
12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
You can tell a Wichita State Shocker fan started this thread.