PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS : Phil Kloster Pulled Over!!1

Ari Chi3fs
12-22-2008, 04:24 PM
We were just having a phone conversation... I guess Deberg the poster, was in town and they met...

but anyway... as we were talking, he got pulled over.

hung up abruptly.

ALERT!

White Bronco on the run!!!1

----

Deberg the poster. : EDIT

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Is he playing the role of the Juice or Al?

kstater
12-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Deberg the poser?

Tiger's Fan
12-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Prayers sent.

88TG88
12-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Don't let 'em take you alive phobia.

Buck
12-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Could you even imagine this place w/out Phobia?

I can't.

Pestilence
12-22-2008, 04:40 PM
DON'T TAZE ME BRO!

BigRedChief
12-22-2008, 04:40 PM
http://www.lostwackys.com/images/original-series/1st/jail-o2.jpg

Baconeater
12-22-2008, 04:43 PM
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVBB2upbVys&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yVBB2upbVys&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 04:45 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcBzn7oGBeU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcBzn7oGBeU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ari Chi3fs
12-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry, Deberg... you're not a poser. I meant poster. I couldn't remember the number you use after it.

kstater
12-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry, Deberg... you're not a poser.

I thought I knew what you meant, but was running in circles trying to find a hidden meaning.

Sully
12-22-2008, 04:57 PM
This place just isn't the same since Phobia got pulled over.

Skip Towne
12-22-2008, 05:07 PM
This place just isn't the same since Phobia got pulled over.

:LOL:

Ari Chi3fs
12-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Ok, Phil needs bail money. They caught him swerving or something, because it he was "distracted" by talking on his cell phone... which means that I am partly responsible for Phil getting pulled over.

That is awesome.

You can paypal donations to FREEPHIL@yahoo.com

[dont really send donations, it is a joke. If you want to send someone a paypal, Ill PM you my paypal info.]

Mr. Laz
12-22-2008, 05:14 PM
phobia has truly lost his burst .... especially since the cavity search :doh!:

Phobia
12-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Heh - Raytown PD pulled me over for failing to use my turn siggy to change lanes. I was the last one through a light and knew that nobody was behind me. I also turned left from a turn only lane and didn't use my signal. I'm usually a stickler for signals but that turn lane thing.... I think signals are implied.

Thankfully, he didn't ticket me. Thanks Mr. Officer. Merry Christmas.

Skip Towne
12-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Heh - Raytown PD pulled me over for failing to use my turn siggy to change lanes. I was the last one through a light and knew that nobody was behind me. I also turned left from a turn only lane and didn't use my signal. I'm usually a stickler for signals but that turn lane thing.... I think signals are implied.

You shoulda got the chair.

el borracho
12-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Is he playing the role of the Juice or Al?

http://www.anticoemoderno.it/Antico/Vinile/ingrandimenti/Juice%20Newton%20-%20Queen%20of%20herths.jpg

kc rush
12-22-2008, 05:55 PM

A Raytown cop didn't give a ticket? That is a rate site.

Phobia
12-22-2008, 05:55 PM
You shoulda got the chair.

I got a stop sign violation one block from my house a month ago. One block.

One of my employees appropriately gave me a Christmas figurine depicting Santa being pulled over by a motorcycle cop.

Phobia
12-22-2008, 05:57 PM
A Raytown cop didn't give a ticket? That is a rate site.
He also advised me that I was distracted by my cell-phone use while driving. I agreed with him.

kstater
12-22-2008, 05:58 PM

So, is your mouth sore from ahem -- "talking" your way out of the ticket?

Buck
12-22-2008, 05:58 PM
He also advised me that I was distracted by my cell-phone use while driving. I agreed with him.

Okay, Mr Blond.

I didn't know they had internet access from prison now.

crazycoffey
12-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Ok, Phil needs bail money. They caught him swerving or something, because it he was "distracted" by talking on his cell phone... which means that I am partly responsible for Phil getting pulled over.

That is awesome.

[dont really send donations, it is a joke. If you want to send someone a paypal, Ill PM you my paypal info.]

$0 on it's way....

blueballs
12-22-2008, 06:02 PM
the lifers could use the strange

crazycoffey
12-22-2008, 06:03 PM

that's why it's becoming illegal to do in many states now. In five years of being a traffic cop, and making many many accident reports, the cell phone use was a higher major contributing factor than any other single contributing factor.

glad to hear he didn't ticket you, many times just getting stopped does the job of making the road safer.

Frazod
12-22-2008, 06:09 PM

That is awesome.

I just assumed the link was another Rick Roll.

Phobia
12-22-2008, 06:18 PM
that's why it's becoming illegal to do in many states now. In five years of being a traffic cop, and making many many accident reports, the cell phone use was a higher major contributing factor than any other single contributing factor.

glad to hear he didn't ticket you, many times just getting stopped does the job of making the road safer.

He congratulated me on having auto insurance. Maybe that is what the crackdown was for today. Dunno.

Did I score any points asking permission to reach into the glove box for proof of insurance?

crazycoffey
12-22-2008, 06:40 PM
He congratulated me on having auto insurance. Maybe that is what the crackdown was for today. Dunno.

Did I score any points asking permission to reach into the glove box for proof of insurance?

yeah, it courteous.... so are hands on the wheel and not saying things like, "your eyes look glossy, been over at Krispy Kremes, have ya?" and "don't you have something better to do?"

You should cry, though - that's always great.

Phobia
12-22-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah, it courteous.... so are hands on the wheel and not saying things like, "your eyes look glossy, been over at Krispy Kremes, have ya?" and "don't you have something better to do?"

You should cry, though - that's always great.

I had forgotten all those quality punch lines. I'll bet I could cry for a copper. I think I will try that the next time.

I've been pulled over and/or ticketed 9x in the past 12 months. Still awaiting resolution of the stop-sign issue but my record is clean.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 07:10 PM

One of my employees appropriately gave me a Christmas figurine depicting Santa being pulled over by a motorcycle cop.I got a seat belt violation a block from my house once. Lady cop.

She says, "Haven't I pulled you over before?" As if she was suspicious or something.

I said, "No ma'am. I haven't been pulled over in several years." (true, at the point)

She gave me a $10 seat belt ticket and sent me on my way.

But apparently I look like a criminal. Who knew?

Deberg_1990
12-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Wow dude,

I feel bad now that i spiked your drink.....

Ari Chi3fs
12-22-2008, 07:19 PM
I got a seat belt violation a block from my house once. Lady cop.

She says, "Haven't I pulled you over before?" As if she was suspicious or something.

I said, "No ma'am. I haven't been pulled over in several years." (true, at the point)

You should have been like, "Yes Ma'am. I don't have any meth on me, this time! And I finally quit with the arson, officer. Have a Merry Christmas!"

banyon
12-22-2008, 07:21 PM

LOL, not many implications in the traffic code, it's pretty much an absolute liability gig. He was probably using it as a reason to pull you over because you looked suspicious. :D

kc rush
12-22-2008, 07:35 PM

Who knew that you and Joey looked alike?

Phobia
12-22-2008, 07:52 PM
LOL, not many implications in the traffic code, it's pretty much an absolute liability gig. He was probably using it as a reason to pull you over because you looked suspicious. :D

I'll bet a dude in a Chiefs cap driving a mini-van is suspicious.

I'd have pulled me over too.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I had forgotten all those quality punch lines. I'll bet I could cry for a copper. I think I will try that the next time.

I've been pulled over and/or ticketed 9x in the past 12 months. Still awaiting resolution of the stop-sign issue but my record is clean.

You should sue the PD for profiling. It has to be a racial thing.

Bowser
12-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Did he have an update on the search for your truck in Nogales?

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 08:17 PM
You should sue the PD for profiling. It has to be a racial thing.Always tryin' to keep the white man down. :grr:

Guru
12-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Thankfully, he didn't ticket me. Thanks Mr. Officer. Merry Christmas.It kills me that they pull people over in situations when it truly affected no one.

Bowser
12-22-2008, 08:20 PM
It kills me that they pull people over in situations when it truly affected no one.

Lookin' to stuff the city's coffers.

Phobia
12-22-2008, 08:21 PM
It kills me that they pull people over in situations when it truly affected no one.

He probably followed me from Buffalo Wild Wings and was checking for intoxication level.

Guru
12-22-2008, 08:22 PM
He probably followed me from Buffalo Wild Wings and was checking for intoxication level.Did you have to walk a straight line with one finger up your nose while looking straight up in the air and your shoes on the wrong feet?

Bowser
12-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Did you have to walk a straight line with one finger up your nose while looking straight up in the air and your shoes on the wrong feet?

JUst say "I couldn't do that SOBER!" Ends that process quickly.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 08:27 PM
the lifers could use the strange

LMAO

Demonpenz
12-22-2008, 08:28 PM
I am surprised he didn't a ticket for blasting his music loud. Hell you can hear him coming from a mile away

Lemme Upgrade upgrade ya

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 08:29 PM
You should have been like, "Yes Ma'am. I don't have any meth on me, this time! Did you hear that it could make you hotter? And I finally quit with the arson, officer. Have a Merry Christmas!"

FYP

Deberg_1990
12-22-2008, 08:29 PM
He probably followed me from Buffalo Wild Wings and was checking for intoxication level.

Well u did seem rather suspicious. I mean, who still wears Chiefs gear in this town anymore??

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 08:35 PM
I am surprised he didn't a ticket for blasting his music loud. Hell you can hear him coming from a mile away

Lemme Upgrade upgrade yaLMAO

Phil's a sucker for some good old Sasha Fierce.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Heh - Raytown PD pulled me over for failing to use my turn siggy to change lanes.

GOOD GOD man are you TRYING to cause an accident?! It's people like you that cause unrest.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 08:36 PM
GOOD GOD man are you TRYING to cause an accident?! It's people like you that cause unrest.Luckily, his dumb ass didn't kill someone.

Dr. Facebook Fever
12-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Luckily, his dumb ass didn't kill someone.

If he was TRYING to cause an accident they'd have to call it an on purpose.

Count Zarth
12-22-2008, 08:57 PM
I once got pulled over for a broken turn signal...the cop slowly walked up and looked in my backseat and casually drawled about who's purse that was in my car. I was shakin' like a leaf. Thought I was going to jail.

doomy3
12-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I once got pulled over for a broken turn signal...the cop slowly walked up and looked in my backseat and casually drawled about who's purse that was in my car. I was shakin' like a leaf. Thought I was going to jail.

took your mom's car for a joyride again?

Count Zarth
12-22-2008, 09:02 PM
took your mom's car for a joyride again?

Actually it was my grandmother's car.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 09:03 PM
I once got pulled over for a broken turn signal...the cop slowly walked up and looked in my backseat and casually drawled about who's purse that was in my car. I was shakin' like a leaf. Thought I was going to jail.I got pulled over with my son's cap gun in the passenger floorboard once. It was the old western style, that used those paper rolls. (remember those?)

Anyway... it had the blaze orange plastic on the end that marked it as a toy, but it was covered by a piece of paper.

The cop says, "That a toy?".

I said, "Oh. Yeah." And reached for it without thinking. You know... to show him.

Damn near got shot.

Luckily, he had a sense of humor about it. But he said, "Man.. don't EVER do that."

Skip Towne
12-22-2008, 09:06 PM

Jail would be good for you. You could finally get fucked.

luv
12-22-2008, 09:07 PM

One of my employees appropriately gave me a Christmas figurine depicting Santa being pulled over by a motorcycle cop.

I've gotten a warning for one of those. Going home from work at 11pm on a weeknight in a small town. Not a sole in site (except the cop I didn't see).

Count Zarth
12-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Jail would be good for you. You could finally get fucked.

I'm a pretty boy with a nice ass. I'd be passed around like a peace pipe.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 09:10 PM
I've gotten a warning for one of those. Going home from work at 11pm on a weeknight in a small town. Not a sole in site (except the cop I didn't see).

It's good fish.

2bikemike
12-22-2008, 09:15 PM
I got pulled over with my son's cap gun in the passenger floorboard once. It was the old western style, that used those paper rolls. (remember those?)

Anyway... it had the blaze orange plastic on the end that marked it as a toy, but it was covered by a piece of paper.

I said, "Oh. Yeah." And reached for it without thinking. You know... to show him.

Damn near got shot.

Luckily, he had a sense of humor about it. But he said, "Man.. don't EVER do that."

I got pulled over on my bike one time and still had my helmet on when I reached in my jacket to get my license out before the cop asked for it. He was a bit startled and hit me up side the helmet with is flashlight. I just figured I would appear more cooperative by having my licence and registration available before he asked. I didn't think what it must look like reaching in my jacket as he's walking up.

Now if I'm pulled over I don't move and I keep my hands in plain sight until told to do otherwise.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 09:19 PM
I got pulled over on my bike one time and still had my helmet on when I reached in my jacket to get my license out before the cop asked for it. He was a bit startled and hit me up side the helmet with is flashlight. I just figured I would appear more cooperative by having my licence and registration available before he asked. I didn't think what it must look like reaching in my jacket as he's walking up.

Now if I'm pulled over I don't move and I keep my hands in plain sight until told to do otherwise.Damn straight.

You really can't blame them for being a little uptight.

Dartgod
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM

How many of those are in your community? You have to watch it in that town.

My brother lived there years ago and had me and my parents over for dinner or something. My mom and dad left a few minutes before me and got pulled over for speeding. I drove by them as they were pulled over with expired plates on my car. :D

I also got a speeding ticket driving through there a few years ago.

RippedmyFlesh
12-22-2008, 09:38 PM

$10 are you kidding me? Thats all!!!??!!
I live in upstate ny not NYC and we don't even have parking tickets here for $10.
They used to but the 10 buck fine was cheaper than parking downtown all day so people said f@#k it the price of doing business.
A $50 spot here for seatbelts which is prob good because cheapskates like me always buckle up because of it.Guts splattered through windshield no incentive...50 spot lighter? That's incentive.

KcMizzou
12-22-2008, 09:40 PM
$10 are you kidding me? Thats all!!!??!!
I live in upstate ny not NYC and we don't even have parking tickets here for $10.
They used to but the 10 buck fine was cheaper than parking downtown all day so people said f@#k it the price of doing business.
A $50 spot here for seatbelts which is prob good because cheapskates like me always buckle up because of it.Guts splattered through windshield no incentive...50 spot lighter? That's incentive.Everything's cheaper here.

RippedmyFlesh
12-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Everything's cheaper here.
Like i said though i am in cow town not nyc.
It costs more to park your car for a month in nyc than it costs to get an apartment here.
I would laugh when people here would look at wanted ads for NYC.
The same job in nyc pays 3X as much as here.
Then I would rain on their parade and say "OK after $2,000 a month for a room and $300 a month
to PARK your car that higher pay isn't looking so sweet is it?

RippedmyFlesh
12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Everything's cheaper here.
I should talk my wife into moving there.
"But everything is cheaper honey.......no it's not just so i can go to KC games....."

Mr. Flopnuts
12-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Seatbelt tickets in WA state go for $124. But then again, this state hates it's citizens.

JOhn
12-22-2008, 11:55 PM
I got pulled over with my son's cap gun in the passenger floorboard once. It was the old western style, that used those paper rolls. (remember those?)

Damn near got shot.

Had a something like that happen to me, only it was a real gun. :D
About 10 years ago, drove back to KC (from here in WY) for some family thing. Was leaving NKC heading back to Liberty when I got stopped in a sobriety checkpoint. Young cop comes to the door and asks for reg & Ins, started to grab it from glove box when I remembered I had a loaded 9mm in there. I kept that gun in the vehicle all the time, cause it's legal to carry a loaded weapon in your vehicle here in WY.

Anyway, when I told this young cop that, he went for his gun. :eek: That kids hand was shaking worse than and epileptic siezure. Luckly his Sgt, recognized my WY plates, and told him the situation, and just unloaded the weapon and had me put it in the trunk.

You can bet I never forgot to take my gun out of the car before I came back to MO.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2008, 12:14 AM
You should sue the PD for profiling. It has to be a racial thing.

More like a "goatee" thing. Got pulled over on my bike twice last summer. First time in 5 years I've had that happen....

:shake:

Hey, Phil....use your damn blinkers. It ain't a courtesy, it's the law. (in my best Driver's Ed Teacher voice.)

;)

jjchieffan
12-23-2008, 01:27 AM

Man, don't get me started about seat belt tickets. I mean, really, where do those mother f***ers get off telling people they have to wear a seatbelt in their own vehicle. It aint none of their damn business. I got a seatbelt ticket once in NJ. I went home the next day. Pitched the ticket in the Delaware on the way out. They mailed me a couple of nasty letters threating to issue a warrant for my arrest and suspendd my license. Those went straight to the shredder. Its been 2 years, and I still have a license, and i have no intention of going back to NJ where they can arrest me. Work tried to send me there last month. I told them, sorry. I can't drive your vehicle in that state unless you want it impounded when they haul me to jail. They sent me to Detroit instead.

Rausch
12-23-2008, 01:31 AM

kstater
12-23-2008, 03:23 AM
Man, don't get me started about seat belt tickets. I mean, really, where do those mother f***ers get off telling people they have to wear a seatbelt in their own vehicle. It aint none of their damn business. I got a seatbelt ticket once in NJ. I went home the next day. Pitched the ticket in the Delaware on the way out. They mailed me a couple of nasty letters threating to issue a warrant for my arrest and suspendd my license. Those went straight to the shredder. Its been 2 years, and I still have a license, and i have no intention of going back to NJ where they can arrest me. Work tried to send me there last month. I told them, sorry. I can't drive your vehicle in that state unless you want it impounded when they haul me to jail. They sent me to Detroit instead.

Uhh, you might want to pay that. Next time you get pulled over in any state, you're likely going to jail on a bench warrant.

jjchieffan
12-23-2008, 04:13 AM
Uhh, you might want to pay that. Next time you get pulled over in any state, you're likely going to jail on a bench warrant.

Maybe if I am in a neighboring state. New Jersey is not likely to extradite from very far away over a seat belt ticket. I actually have been pulled over a couple of times since then. I think it might have popped up the last time. I was in Portland, OR, and the guy took forever and finally gave me a warning and let me go. I have never had a stop take that long. I was starting to worry that he was going to arrest me.

J Diddy
12-23-2008, 04:50 AM

yeah seat belts are stupid

Dartgod
12-23-2008, 05:33 AM
yeah seat belts laws are stupid
Fixed it.

J Diddy
12-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Fixed it.

no thanks

Seat belt laws save millions from themselves.

You as a chiefs fan should appreciate that.

Dartgod
12-23-2008, 06:48 AM
no thanks

Seat belt laws save millions from themselves.

You as a chiefs fan should appreciate that.
I buckle up every time I get in a car. I don't need some stupid law to tell me to do so.

luv
12-23-2008, 06:56 AM

So you're willing to never drive in that state again, even if your job needs you to, over a $10 ticket?

kepp
12-23-2008, 07:02 AM
but anyway... as we were talking, he got pulled over.

ALERT!

White Bronco on the run!!!1

"If the stocking cap don't fit, you must acquit."

Frosty
12-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Seatbelt tickets in WA state go for $124. But then again, this state hates it's citizens.

And the ticket for talking on a cell phone while driving is $101.

Bob Dole
12-23-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm usually a stickler for signals ...

Bob Dole just spit coffee all over the new laptop.

burt
12-23-2008, 07:52 AM
I buckle up every time I get in a car. I don't need some stupid law to tell me to do so.

Zactly.........

Deberg_1990
12-23-2008, 07:58 AM

Its basically to try and keep stupid people from doing stupid things.

But the people that dont care, still continue to drive without wearing all the time.

I hear about accidents every night on the news where someone died because they were not wearing a seatbelt.

Bwana
12-23-2008, 08:01 AM

So I guess that case of Soap On A Rope I sent over night FedEx, Attention PK, is going to go to waste now huh? :doh!:

Bob Dole
12-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Its basically to try and keep stupid people from doing stupid things.

Which is a great plan. You know...so they can do more stupid things like reproduce like rabbits.